Automobile Club Safety Program Coordinator Job Description Sample
Environment Health & Safety Coordinator
This position is responsible for coordinating the environmental, health and safety compliance for a 200,000 sq foot food manufacturing plant located in Portsmouth, NH. This includes conducting training, inspections, audits, engaging sub teams, regulatory compliance; including PSM and RMP, workers compensation case management, identifying trends, recommending program enhancements, leading special projects and rolling out new programs due to regulation change. This position is also a member of the
Portsmouth Operations Team.Job Specifications Include:
- Individual must demonstrate excellent written/oral communication skills to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Be technically/mechanically competent to interact with various individuals regarding safety, workers' compensation and environmental compliance
- Ability to speak to large groups of employees
- Effective written communication skills to create and deliver emails, memos, reports and graphs to management
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional and effective working relationship with employees at all levels in the organization and external entities
- Maintains the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee health records and business information.
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks and projects to their completion with some to minimal supervision.
- Strong follow through and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with multiple tasks, priorities and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain the confidential nature of the EHS & HR office
- Valid US driver’s license & ability to travel (fly) between plants
- Ability to work with multi-cultures and language barriers
- Flexible work hours
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
This job might be for you if:
- You have obtained a BS or BA, ideally in the field of Occupational, Health & Safety or related field.
- Knowledge of basic safety and environmental regulations (OSHA, EPA), PSM, inspection procedures, incident prevention, incident investigation techniques and safety training is required.
- Previous environmental experience is preferred, but not required.
- Basic knowledge or understanding of an ammonia refrigeration system is preferred.
- Multi-lingual is preferred.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit, talk, listen, reach with hands and arms, bend, squat and climb (ladders). The employee is required to use hands to handle, operate, feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is frequently required to operate a motor vehicle.
The employee must have visual acuity sufficient to operate a motor vehicle and digital camera, as well as other office and position equipment. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must occasionally lift, push/pull and/or move up to 30lbs.
The noise level in the office work environment is moderately quiet. The field work environment will expose the employee to loud noise, food grade dust & odors, moving & vibrating machinery, heavy equipment, powered industrial trucks, heights, traffic, anhydrous ammonia, oil and electricity. The employee may be exposed to adverse weather conditions including extreme cold, heat, rain, snow, dust, smoke and odors.
Allergens found inside the plant include: fish, shellfish, nuts, eggs, wheat, soy, milk and coconut
In return for the experience you bring to the table, you will be given the opportunity to join a progressive, growing organization that has seen its revenue grow 270% in the last six years. With a reputation for excellence in North America and the global marketplace, you will have the professional benefits of a career with an international organization. This function is seen as a key piece of the corporate strategic plan, so you’ll also be given the opportunity to grow professionally and develop new skills as the organization continues to expand.
Offering a competitive compensation package coupled with a bonus, benefits and retirement plan, this is a chance for you to take the knowledge you’ve acquired in your career to date and have a real impact on the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran, or marital status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by federal, state or local law.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
High Liner Foods participates in E-Verify
High Liner Foods is the leading North American processor and marketer of value-added frozen seafood. Our retail branded products are sold throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico under the High Liner, Fisher Boy, Sea Cuisine and C. Wirthy labels, and are available in most grocery and club stores. We also sell branded products under the High Liner, Icelandic Seafood, and FPI labels to restaurants and institutions, and are a major supplier of private-label, value-added frozen seafood products to North American food retailers and foodservice distributors.
What simply sets us apart:
We are dedicated to radically simplifying the process of selecting, preparing and enjoying fish and seafood, for our clients, our consumers and everyone we do business with, everyone we partner with and at every point our business touches.
We are recognized as a global leader in driving best practice improvements in wild fisheries and aquaculture.
Our worldwide procurement expertise, supported by a state-of-the-art, Internet-based information management system, and coupled with a proficiency in frozen food logistics, all works towards greater efficiency and simplification.
We have strong relationships with every major supermarket chain, club store and foodservice distributor in Canada and the U.S. Our broad portfolio of recognized, trusted brands is shaped by consumer insights and is complemented by an unwavering dedication to providing excellent service and consistently superior customer satisfaction.
And, of course, flavor. Our innovative, award-winning seafood is at the forefront of the latest culinary trends but is always simple to prepare and enjoy.
High Liner is a publicly-traded Canadian company, trading under the symbol HLF on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Beach Club Coordinator
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential , North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
Under general supervision of the Parks & Facility Operations Manager, assist with facility management responsibilities such as monitoring vendors, contractors, operational personnel and facility users. Inspect parks and recreation facilities, prepares and submits maintenance and repair work orders. Ensures adherence to maintenance and activity schedules. Recommends facility improvements and provides quality control and enforcement of property management processes and procedures. Participates in the implementation of community wide special events and recreational programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all other duties and responsibilities described within the generic job description for Parks and Facilities Operations Assistant Coordinator, the following specifically apply to this position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor sub-contractors, instructors and volunteers, in the areas of performance, compliance with contracts, and supply purchases.
- Oversee vendor's compliance with contractual agreements, and communicate all concerns and/or issues to the Facility Administrator and/or Coordinator.
- Co-ordinate, Supervise, Administer all Facility Usage.
- Assist in monitoring Policies and Guidelines.
- Respond to homeowner inquiries regarding facility usage.
- Responsible for registering, recording, and monitoring facility rentals.
- Assist in the implementation of all Association and FirstService Residential sponsored community events.
- Responsible for all front desk operations. Including but not limited to telephone, clerical activities, interfacing with residents, etc.
- Handle customer service calls and issue related work orders, in accordance with established procedures.
- Receive all material delivered to the onsite office, process it, and forward to the responsible parties.
- Verify resident card access identification, provide card information relative to lost, replaced or change of status cards and regularly maintain modem connections to all park facilities
- Maintain lost and found depository.
- Registration and supervision of all boating activity, including but not limited to inspections, insurance requirements, and membership.
- Monitor and report any violators of the policies and guidelines to the appropriate Property Administrator, Supervisor and/or Manager of Operations.
- If applicable, monitor the rental and maintenance of all boats.
- Co-ordinate and attend as requested by the Supervisor, Manager of Operations, Community Executive Officer and/or General Manager to meetings and functions.
- Handle all functions outlined in the Procedural Manual.
- Assist with Board meeting preparation and clean up as necessary.
- Assists homeowners with architectural requirements.
- Keep all filing current and maintain well-organized files.
- Responsible for all moneys collected from boat rentals, facility and equipment rentals.
- Deliver all invoices to FirstService Residential in a timely fashion for payment.
- Responsible for walkthroughs of all park facilities, and to direct responsible vendor for repairs and in accordance with budget guidelines.
- Conduct research for facility maintenance vendors, supplies, equipment, elements of Reserve Study projects and other items as deemed necessary. Compile all information and report results to the Facility Administrator, Coordinator and/or Manager in written format
- Provide input to Facility Administrator changes in maintenance, repairs, purchases or policies that may decrease liability, enhance homeowner satisfaction, or benefit the association fiscally.
- Associates Degree or equivalent with emphasis in Recreation or a closely related field.
With an unmatched combination of deep industry experience, local market expertise and personalized attention, FirstService Residential delivers proven solutions and exceptional service that add value, enhance lifestyles and make a difference, every day, for every resident and community it manages. FirstService Residential is a subsidiary of FirstService Corporation, a North American leader in the property services sector. For more information, visit www.fsresidential.com.
Youth Program Club Leader (Dance)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
We are looking to hire individuals with expertise in the following areas:
Arts and Crafts / Performing Arts / Tutors / Skateboarding / Kinder / Dance / Cheer / Drama / Graphic Design / Cosmetology / Sewing / Silkscreen / Jewelry Making / Clothing Design / Choir / Drum line / Guitar / Marching Band / Mariachi / Music Ensemble / Rock Music / Drill Team / Classical Dance / Color Guard / Flags / Folklorico / Modern Dance / Spoken Word / Stage Makeup and Effect / Urban Dance / Basketball / Cooking / Soccer / Volleyball / Yoga / Digital Media / Gaming / Gardening / Model Building / Robotics / Science / Animation / Cartooning / Drawing / Mural Art / Painting / Photography / Sculpture / Sketching
What we do
We provide programs for the development and enrichment of youth using exciting formats in activities that peak their interest. Our prize-winning curriculum's help to encourage young people, as well as to build character, to expand their learning, and to help them discover new interests while engaging in positive community activities.
Our focus lies in after school programming, although we offer a variety of other types of programming as well. Experts believe that the after-school hours are an opportunity to further involve students in academic, social, and physical activities. Woodcraft Rangers innovative expanded learning programs have been proven effective in improving academic performance and attitudes toward school, while decreasing risk factors. Our programs strengthen children's bonds with their natural support systems (family, peers, school, and community), thereby reducing their risks for academic failure, crime/gang involvement, substance abuse and teenage pregnancy.
Convention Coordinator - Boca Raton Resort & Club
The Boca Raton Resort & Club is seeking a Convention Services Coordinator!
What will I be doing?
- Meet, greet and interact with clients while maintaining a positive and friendly manner. Ensure that all client’s needs and expectations are met. Assist Catering and Convention Service Managers with execution of daily events.
- Inspect assigned pre-function, meeting and banquet space on a daily basis. Make sure the following are checked: signage/reader boards, unlocking of doors, cleanliness, accuracy of set-up, temperature, linen and skirting, lighting, chairs, ash urns, positioning of furniture, audio/visual equipment, shipped materials, décor, flowers, as well as all information communicated via group specifications and Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s).
- Conduct property tours and constantly check the cleanliness and condition of banuet rooms and public areas.
- Meet, greet and interact with the client’s in a positive and friendly manner.
- Conduct a Banquet Event Order (BEO) meeting with Catering and Convention Managers as well as other internal departments to review and discuss any changes to BEO’s for the next two days.
- Perform assigned duties as listed on the weekly schedule including: Daily Event’s distribution, Food and Beverage Guarantee distribution, and Delphi Postings.
- Represent the Convention Coordinators in Pre-Conference meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors/managers
Program Director - Recreational Club Director
Work with students and clients ages 6-18 on social skills activities. These children and adolescents have social challenges and need a safe, fun, creative opportunity to be successful.
Need a creative kid-friendly person who can do projects such as legos and other cooperative activities.
Starting one evening per week and ability to grow, even into a summer program.
Experience with Autism, ADHD, depression and/ or anxiety helpful.
Must pass a background check. Salary depending on experience.
Facilities And Safety Program Manager
We are looking for a Facilities & Safety Program Manager that oversees and supports the company’s production and warehouse floor operations, the maintenance of the building (including construction and facilities projects), to ensure the building is a safe working environment for employees by improving efficiency, minimizing manufacturing interruptions and to ensure that our company is in compliance with county, state and federal regulatory agencies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7 years of related experience managing in a manufacturing environment with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Understanding of building operations including electrical wiring, plumbing and experience with construction projects
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools and other mechanical equipment
- Requires continuous walking, standing on ladders and ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to negotiate
- Certified in Hazardous/Toxic Waste Management
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Microsoft word in a Mac based environment).
Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. minimum. College degree and/or vocation training a plus
Primary duties and areas of responsibilities:
- Maintains and repairs of building utility systems, electrical, wiring and controls, heating and ventilation systems
- Performs or oversees plumbing and construction projects
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications and standards
- Respond appropriately to emergency or urgent issues including securing facilities systems in the events of accidents, fire, and other emergencies
- Inspect plant facilities for hazardous conditions and review inspection reports to determine timely schedule for repairs, replacements or improvements as required
- Repairs and maintains production machines and equipment
- Design, implementation and reconfiguration of subsystems associated with production equipment
- Ensures regulatory compliance tasks (SBCFD business plan, handle permits for hazard materials, storage and use of class I chemicals, Goleta Sanitation District waste water).
- Maintenance of SDS Identifies and implements correction action plans for HAZMAT issues, unsafe situations and performs follows-up inspections
- Supervises Facilities staff Other duties as required
We understand what it takes to help people get a great job that matches their interests and career goals. We know how to recruit top performers for our clients that will minimize workforce costs and protect their bottom lines. For our associates, we get that you need a job that's right for you and can help find you the perfect match.
After School Children's Club Coordinator
Provides academic, social, and recreational opportunities for youth development through a wide range of activities in arts, technology, athletics, nutrition, community service and more. Reinforces school day learning through effective homework and tutoring help.
Must be able to read and speak English conversationally. Bilingual preferred. Proficient skills working with computers and software programs. Must have thorough knowledge of state required rules and regulations concerning the care of children in private and public programs. Be familiar and proficient with emergency procedures. Must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time. Effective communication skills and writing skills required.
Two years of experience working with children of various ages and cultures in an organized setting required. Completion of CPR and First Aid Certification required within 90 days of hire. State of Florida DCF 40 hour Childcare Introductory Training or equivalent and successful completion of competency examination(s) within the current school year of being employed strongly preferred.
Concord Rents recognizes that the spirit of teamwork and community is the true key to our growth as a company. Our legacy is propelled by the ability to meet the needs of a changing market and to stay ahead of the competition, fueling our continued success.
Engineer I – Care Program & Facilities Maintenance, Destination Club (Rcdcr)
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over.
We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton. Job Summary Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues.
Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio). Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all utility shut-offs for buildings.
Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed. Communicate each day's activities and problems that occur to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards.
Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building.
Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough clean up of the painting or repair area. Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment, plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other guestroom items. Program TV's and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties.
Use the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work. Perform repairs on interior and exterior landscaping as well as external landscaping sprinklers, Display basic computer skills including inputting air handler schedules and making temperature changes. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.
Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Adhere to quality expectations and standards.
Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
Perform other reasonable job duties as requested. The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. SDL2017
Safety Coordinator / Senior Safety Coordinator / S
York, PA 17402 Job Title: Safety Specialist Duration: 6 months (Strong possibility of extension based on performance)
• This position will provide support
Our global research platform is designed to help our clients manage political risk across markets and borders. The analysts in our practice groups assess and forecast how political, social, economic, and security developments in specific countries can affect investors, multinationals, and policymakers around the world.
This position will provide fire protection technical support for the Fire Protection Program and operating facilities on site. Work at the direction of a Technical Lead Engineer in the Fire Protection Services Group. The duties will include:
- Provide technical direction and guidance in the development and implementation of the Fire Protection Program. As assigned, prepare building fire hazards analysis (FHA) for specific buildings and/or projects.
- Develop and implement effective fire protection designs for compliance with fire codes, standards, and regulations.
- Provide technical support/guidance to facility management and staff on all fire protection related issues.
- Conduct facility evaluations for compliance with procedures and fire protection codes and standards, identify deficiencies, recommend corrective actions and provide the necessary technical support to resolve issues. Evaluate alternate means and methods for achieving code compliance.
- Assist in the identification of consistent fire system inspection and testing program that satisfies the intent of the National Fire Codes, S/RID and DOE requirements.
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of WSRC 2Q ?Fire Protection Program Manual? and National Fire Protection Association Codes.
In addition to education, the following are preferred skills, knowledge and/or qualifications:
- Familiarity with DOE Orders/Guides and requirements with regards to fire safety.
- Knowledge of NFPA Codes and Standards.
- Produce written documents with clearly organized structure and grammar. Ability to operate Windows Microsoft Office applications.
- Communicate orally with management, facility personnel and DOE Customers regarding fire protection issues.
- Capable of performing walkdowns
Our regional research practice groups?Africa, Asia, Eurasia, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & North Africa?are enriched by close collaboration with our Global Energy & Natural Resources and Comparative Analytics practice groups. Analysts in the Global Energy & Natural Resources group work with those in the regional groups to provide comprehensive coverage of energy and commodities markets, while our Comparative Analytics team develops quantitative methodologies and leads our coverage of international and transnational issues.
Our research analysts are trained social scientists with post-graduate degrees, extensive professional experience, and a diverse range of language capabilities. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world who provide real-time information from the field.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!