Automobile Locator Job Description Sample
Directional Drill Locator
SEFNCO Communications is seeking individuals to work as a Horizontal/Directional Drill Locator at our Livermore, CA location.
Operating from multiple locations, SEFNCO Communications has the ability to provide single source engineering, construction, and management solutions that meet the growing needs of phone, broadband, cable and cellular companies throughout the Western United States. Our expertise has positioned us to support local, State, and Federal agencies, including military installations. It is the same fundamentals that founded the company that drive the company today. SEFNCO Communications is committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our customers and the communities we live in.
The role of a Horizontal/Directional Drill Locator is that of a specialty trained employee who has expertise in locating for horizontal/directional drill rigs and product support equipment.
· Locate for Horizontal Directional Drill for installation of underground conduit and fiber optic cable.
· Ensure safety of the public and other utilities underground facilities.
· Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
· Setup and cleanup of work site including traffic and pedestrian control.
· Read utility locates and coordinating day lighting of these facilities.
· Ensure all applicable permits and locates are complete and on site.
· Inspect the work that is in progress to ensure that the workmanship conforms to specifications.
· Help the operator of construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery to conform to grade specifications.
· Level earth to final grade specifications.
· Measure distances from grade stakes, lasers and GPS coordinates.
· Move and relocate RF and Fiber service.
· Vehicle and equipment operations from trucks to other equipment as directed and certified.
· Perform proper maintenance by greasing, oiling, and making minor repairs on equipment.
· Lead teams in the field effectively and efficiently as needed and directed by supervisor.
· Familiar with NESC (National Electrical Safety Commission) safety guidelines.
Desired Skills, Abilities and
- Minimum 2 years Horizontal Directional Drill experience in an urban environment.
- Valid Class A CDL preferred.
- Clean driving record.
- Experience with different size Vermeer or Ditch Witch units preferred.
- Lift and carry up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand maps, drawings and diagrams for project build process.
- Practical working experience of underground construction for both RF and Fiber.
- City, County and State clearance code knowledge and related.
- Knowledge of Network architecture and design for both RF and Fiber networks.
· Competitive wage
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Life Insurance/AD&D
Interested and qualified candidates: Please send your resume via this posting
RE: Drill Locator_Livermore
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Whether you are just starting your career, or have years of experience, consider joining a dynamic team of professionals making an impact in the telecommunications industry! Visit our website to learn more about SEFNCO Communications.
Utility Locator / Ground Penetrating Radar GPR Technician
Ground Penetrating Radar Technician Wanted….
Looking for an outgoing individual eager to learn a trade and become part of a team in the Boston Area. This person will be a motivated self starter that takes direction well and wants to succeed in our company. This is a excellent career opportunity for the right person.
What is Ground Penetrating Radar?
Equipment used in the construction industry used to locate underground utilities and used for concrete scanning.
The employee will be asked to go through ground penetrate radar training, perform ground penetrating radar scanning, sales, reporting.
· Ground Penetrating Radar Training
· Ground Penetrating Radar Scanning
· Reporting Results
· Customer Acquisition ( Sales) optional
· Hard Working
· Construction/engineering/geophysical background a plus
· New England travel to projects site (mostly Massachusetts)
· Dependable SUV, pickup truck with cap or van to carry small equipment
· Have a reliable computer & Computer skills – MS Office a plus
· College Education or equivalent a plus but not required
· Active physical work daily
· Pass drug test and background check
· Valid drivers license
Day To Day:
· Travel to project sites day to day
· Perform scanning inspection work
· Report results to client
· Business References (minimum 3 - 5)
· Personal References
Send resume and recommendations.
Visit our website to learn more about us.
Identifying and marking buried utilities (natural gas, electric, etc. . .) by referencing utility prints and electronically find the utilities using specific locating devices. Daily contact with utility managers, excavation crews, homeowners and contractors. Prioritize work by going through all locate requests to determine routing. Read and understand utility provided maps/prints to assist in identification of underground utilities.
95% of job time is spent in a field environment with some administrative work required. Exposure to field hazards such as walking on uneven terrain in dirt, grass or on streets and sidewalks. Occasional lifting of materials up to 50 pounds required. Requires up to 3 miles per day walking at least twice a week. Office hours and schedule may vary.
A company vehicle will be provided and a competitive compensation package as well.
Must have a valid drivers license. Pre-employment and random drug testing required. Windows based general computer skills required.
Types of machines, tools, special equipment:
Each locate technician will be provided a company vehicle, laptop computer, digital camera, cell phone, broadband internet device, and utility locating equipment. The locating equipment as a whole weighs approximately 15 pounds.
Subject to pre-employment background check and drug screen as well as random drug screens.
$15,340/year or higher DOQ + Part-Time County Benefits; 20 hours/ week
James City Service Authority (JCSA) seeks an individual to perform responsible technical work in locating existing JCSA underground utilities. Locating is performed in accordance with the Commonwealth of Virginia "Miss Utility" program.
- Use engineering drawings, computers, GIS programs, and specialized electronic equipment to locate existing JCSA underground utilities as required by the Miss Utility laws and regulations.
- Provide input and suggestions for revisions to JCSA and the Hampton Roads Planning District Commission (HRPDC) Regional Standards and specifications.
- Assist utility companies, contractors, developers, land owners, general public, and JCSA personnel in locating existing JCSA underground utilities and acts as point of contact for Miss Utility tickets.
- Use independent judgment, experience, and analysis to locate untraceable JCSA underground utilities.
- Record location of existing utilities on blueprints, maps, and electronic devices.
- Coordinate and document requests for markings from Miss Utility and maintains computerized Miss Utility System.
- Assist in the preparation of as-built drawings, and corrects and updates existing as-built drawings, based on field observations.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma; supplemented by courses in engineering or construction; and two years of experience in utility or cable construction, or related field.
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License and acceptable driving record based upon James City County’s criteria.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and maps.
- Ability to operate specialized electronic locating equipment, audio equipment, and computer equipment.
Accepting applications until position is filled. Only online applications to our website will be considered. To apply, please visit the James City County Career Center at jobs.jamescitycountyva.gov
Automobile Internet Manager
Manage all aspects of the internet leads, lead providers, internet processes and sales force.
* Internet Sales Manager must have automobile sales management and in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
* Complete quotes and explain financing / leasing options for New and Used vehicles
* Follow up with prospective customers and return e-mail / voicemail.
* Ensure that the sales force responds to all leads within a 10 minute window
* Support on-line customers by setting appointments
* Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
* If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and build a career working with a proven team with exciting new products, we look forward to talking to you.Internet Sales Manager
* Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
* Steady work history and commitment to success
* Mastered computer, email and internet proficiency
* Excellent appearance, verbal / written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
* Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
* Saturday availability is needed as well as some evening hours.
* Valid U.S. drivers license
* Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen, background check and DMV screen
Automotive Internet Sales Manager Benefits:
* Full time position
* Salary plus commission
* Monthly performance bonus
* Paid Vacation
* We offer healthcare benefits for our employees
* Dental Insurance
* Employee discounts on purchases and repairs
Job Type: Full-time
Utility Locator Technician
Olameter Corporation is a large Utility Service provider that does business in many states in the US and provinces in Canada. Olameter Corporation has been doing business in the Utility Industry for over 30 years; we look forward to continued growth in years to come.
Olameter Corporation is looking to hire Utility Locators in the Greater Louisville area (including the counties of Jefferson, Bullitt,, Barren, Green, Meade, Henry, Hardin, Hart, Marion, Oldham, Shelby, Trimble, and LaRue. Full-time, paid training, company vehicle, and equipment supplied. Experienced preferred, but will train the right candidate. Must have a clean driving record, pass a mandatory drug screen, and background check. 1st shift, Monday through Friday with occasional weekends, overtime, and mandatory on call rotation. Qualified candidates must also have the desire to work outdoors, have good computer skills, and have the ability to work independently. Salary is dependent on experience level. Benefits available, paid holidays and vacations.
Horizontal Directional Drill Locator
The Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) Locater is responsible for ensuring the correct underground path and depth of drilling for installation of dry utilities.
• Confirm bore path with install foreman and drill operator (including walking the bore path)
• Perform job site analysis (JSA) including completion of paperwork
• Ensure there are proper clearances to install the product per standards
• Record the depth of the tool head every 10 feet or sooner if needed
• Ensure the drill head is in a good position at the exit pit to connect the product
• May drive equipment to job site
• Oversee laborers and/or crew member’s work and monitor time usage
• Conduct post-job quality checks and clean up
• Clean, check fluid levels and conduct a visual inspection of vehicle/equipment to assure your vehicle/equipment is performing at optimum safety, perform the required pre-trip, post trip inspections and the required paperwork
• Communicates with Supervisor daily to turn in required paperwork (i.e. Dailies labor hours, F and D tickets, vehicle maintenance reports, etc.)
• Follows specifications for the job and company policies
• Complies with safety procedures while driving and at job site
• Strive for optimal production while working safely and performing quality work
• Provide leadership, guidance and direct crew on tasks
• At end of work day, truck and equipment should be returned to shop and secured
• 1 to 3 years demonstrated Horizontal Directional Drilling locating experience required
• Strong knowledge of underground utilities
• 3 to 4 years demonstrated experience in dry utilities preferred
• Knowledge of underground pot holing is a plus
• Working knowledge of DOT regulations (Vehicle and Operator Qualifications)
• Understanding of client and company work specifications
• Ability to comply with the “Operator’s Manual” for your particular equipment
• Self-motivated, safety, quality and production minded
• Ability to read and comprehend and follow all quality/safety policies and procedures
• Maintain or obtain valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL Class A, with airbrake endorsement and tanker endorsement)
SiteWise is an EE/AA employer.
HDD Directional Boring - Locator
L & M Underground is seeking experienced HDD locators.
Duties include but are not limited to:
The job duties of the HDD Locator include but are not limited to the following: Utilize digital tracking system to direct directional bore operator in guiding the drill to ensure that the bore safely avoids utilities and other underground facilities; equipment is not damage; and that bore meets the plan specifications (i.e. depth and in easement, etc.). Coordinate with utility locators to ensure all utilities locates for the work area are complete. Assist HDD crew in ensuring that all utilities in the work area are verified by potholing. Perform Daily Pre-job Hazard Analysis and Safety Checklist. Assist in job site preparation and overall project completion, including cleanup. Additional duties may include but are not limited to coordinating traffic control, assist other crew members with opening and closing pits and trenches as needed to expedite work; pushing/pulling cable or pipe; loading and unloading equipment, tools, materials; setting boxes, preparing cold patch and other restoration, perform routine equipment inspections and maintenance.
Work location: Employees must have own transportation to construction yard located northwest of Golden near Hwy 93 and Hwy 72. Crews will be dispatched in company vehicles from yard to the various job sites. While most work is in the Denver metro area, we do have job sites statewide and in southern Wyoming.
Prior experience required. Must pass 7 year criminal background check and pre-placement substance abuse tests. Must be eligible to work in USA. Valid driver's license and clean motor vehicle record.
Benefits - Paid holidays and vacation, Medical and dental insurance, Simple Retirement plans with 3% employer match.
Employees with good work ethics that demonstrate good aptitude for learning may increase may be given the opportunity to be trained as operators, locators. Successful training in these areas will increase your pay. We may also provide training and assistance to help qualified workers obtain their CDL Class A license.
How to apply - Applicants are encouraged to apply in person at our Office at 1830 W 64th Ln Unit B, Denver, CO 80221 between 7:30 am and 3:00 pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Established in 2000. BBB Accredited A+
Automobile Purchasing Agent
LUXURY AUTOMOBILE CLUB is a licensed dealership in TX. The headquarter office is located in CA. Our offices are covered seven states of the United States now. Because of the business extension, we would like to invite more AUTO LOVERS to join us as an independent contractor.
JOB POSITION DESCRIBSION
This position will work in the capacity of an Independent Contractor. Purchasing Agents start at a part-time employment status and have the option to move in to a full-time employment status upon successful completion of 90-day probation. Purchasing Agents must be able to complete our training program upon hire. Candidates with criminal backgrounds will not be considered for this position.
Must possess a valid driver's license
At least 2 years working experience
Must display a professional appearance and attitude
Proficient communication skills; ability to display confidence and articulate
Credit score of 650+ preferably (displaying the capability to buy a luxury vehicle)
No drug users, No criminal history
We covered all the expense of purchase. NO money from your own pocket.
Commission range: $1000~$3000/deal
Regular deal: full commission
Internal deal: 70% of full commission
For each vehicle purchased, we pay a commission of $1500+50% of any
discount you can negotiate off the car
(*50% discount commission ONLY pay the people who negotiate)
Cash: (Maybe canceled)
For each vehicle purchased, we pay a commission of $1000+50% of any
discount you can negotiate off the car
(*50% discount commission ONLY pay the people who negotiate)
Applicants that feel they possess the above requirement should send your resume and contact information immediately for consideration or describe more about yourself which normally including the requirements mentioned above. However, if you are not qualified, please do not reply, thanks.
Automobile Technician/ Research And Development
Quality measurments control through testing.
Total testing of all automobile parts and assemblies.
Develop and maintain testing standards within group and team.
Work closely with management and engineering to fulfill requirements for test and industry.
Background in automobile assembly and dis assembly, Powertrain, and Quality control are skills required for this position.
Full time positions available.
NK Parts Industries also provides a comprehensive benefits package and advancement opportunities.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Please submit resume and references.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!