Automobile Mechanic Job Description Sample
ASE Certified Automobile Mechanic
We are looking for an ASE Certified Automobile Mechanicto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
- Repair automobiles, trucks, and other motor vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic minimum 3-5 years
- Knowledge of shop equipment and safety protocals
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Automobile Mechanic / Auto Repair Technician
Automotive Service Technician
Join the nation's largest and fastest growing independent tire and automotive service retailer! Locally owned Midas for Automotive Technicians
The Automotive Technician inspects, diagnoses, prepares estimates, repairs and installs mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments and oil changes. All services are completed in compliance with Midas company policies, procedures and “Quality Standards". Calibrates and maintains mechanical equipment. In conjunction with other retail employees, helps to clean and maintain all areas of the retail store and its perimeter. Drives customer’s vehicles in and out of the shop area and performs road tests. Installs, balances and repairs tires as needed during peak periods. Is responsible for consistently displaying the highest quality of work and customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Meet or exceed company performance standards for quality and speed of service to our customers.
Install and repair brakes, steering and suspension systems, transmissions and drive axles, tune-ups, diagnostic, vehicle preventative maintenance, etc.
Conduct vehicle inspections for mechanical services. Detect and note any conditions that would affect the safe operation of the vehicle and bring them to the attention of the service manager or store manager.
Routinely inspects, maintains and makes necessary repairs and/or adjustments to machinery necessary for an efficient and safe work environment.
Performs ride complaint diagnostics.
Assumes a high level of responsibility for meeting all OSHA requirements.
Assists in the installation, balancing and repair of tires as needed.
Perform a road test to ensure that the work has been completed properly.
Follow all safety practices as outlined in policy and procedures.
As a Service Technician you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent • PA State and Emission Inspection licenses required • Ability to acquire a Class A Commercial’s Driver License with hazardous material and tanker endorsements within six (6) months of hire. • Commercial drivers must meet medical standards established by Federal and
Automobile Mechanical Inspector
This position entails traveling to automotive repair facilities and inspecting automobiles for mechanical failures of all types including but not limited to engine, transmission, suspension and electrical.
-Must have their own vehicle for transportation
-Must have hi-def digital camera to take photos
-Must have computer and internet to upload photos and reports.
-Must have automobile failure experience and ability to describe failures to engines, transmissions and other various mechanical components.
-ASE certified is a plus
-Ability to identify a failure demonstrated and document it using our secure online portal.
-General knowledge of website navigation and ability to upload photos.
Inspectors operate as independent contractors and are paid on a per inspection basis.
-Net 15-30 day payments via direct deposit.
Go to https://oneguardinspections.com/oneguard-inspectors and fill out the inspector application or reply to this posting.
Automobile Internet Manager
Manage all aspects of the internet leads, lead providers, internet processes and sales force.
* Internet Sales Manager must have automobile sales management and in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
* Complete quotes and explain financing / leasing options for New and Used vehicles
* Follow up with prospective customers and return e-mail / voicemail.
* Ensure that the sales force responds to all leads within a 10 minute window
* Support on-line customers by setting appointments
* Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
* If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and build a career working with a proven team with exciting new products, we look forward to talking to you.Internet Sales Manager
* Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
* Steady work history and commitment to success
* Mastered computer, email and internet proficiency
* Excellent appearance, verbal / written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
* Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
* Saturday availability is needed as well as some evening hours.
* Valid U.S. drivers license
* Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen, background check and DMV screen
Automotive Internet Sales Manager Benefits:
* Full time position
* Salary plus commission
* Monthly performance bonus
* Paid Vacation
* We offer healthcare benefits for our employees
* Dental Insurance
* Employee discounts on purchases and repairs
Job Type: Full-time
Automobile Purchasing Agent
LUXURY AUTOMOBILE CLUB is a licensed dealership in TX. The headquarter office is located in CA. Our offices are covered seven states of the United States now. Because of the business extension, we would like to invite more AUTO LOVERS to join us as an independent contractor.
JOB POSITION DESCRIBSION
This position will work in the capacity of an Independent Contractor. Purchasing Agents start at a part-time employment status and have the option to move in to a full-time employment status upon successful completion of 90-day probation. Purchasing Agents must be able to complete our training program upon hire. Candidates with criminal backgrounds will not be considered for this position.
Must possess a valid driver's license
At least 2 years working experience
Must display a professional appearance and attitude
Proficient communication skills; ability to display confidence and articulate
Credit score of 650+ preferably (displaying the capability to buy a luxury vehicle)
No drug users, No criminal history
We covered all the expense of purchase. NO money from your own pocket.
Commission range: $1000~$3000/deal
Regular deal: full commission
Internal deal: 70% of full commission
For each vehicle purchased, we pay a commission of $1500+50% of any
discount you can negotiate off the car
(*50% discount commission ONLY pay the people who negotiate)
Cash: (Maybe canceled)
For each vehicle purchased, we pay a commission of $1000+50% of any
discount you can negotiate off the car
(*50% discount commission ONLY pay the people who negotiate)
Applicants that feel they possess the above requirement should send your resume and contact information immediately for consideration or describe more about yourself which normally including the requirements mentioned above. However, if you are not qualified, please do not reply, thanks.
Automobile Dealership Finance / Business Manager | F&I
Are you a Finance Manager that maximizes their pay plan and then get cut by the dealer? Great news, we want you to join our team!
Atlantic Coast Automotive Group in South Florida is currently seeking only the best of the bestF&I Managers to join our team!
WHY WORK FOR US?
Our assets are our people, reputation and capital: We make a concerted effort to identify and recruit the very best person for each job. We hire our people one by one. In a service business we know that without the best people we cannot be the best dealership group. We want to be big enough to handle any request from our customers effectively while being small enough to maintain the personal attention, loyalty, camaraderie, and morale among our employees that we all treasure and that contributes greatly to our success.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for the best of the best Finance Producer (F&I) with a proven and winning track record to join our Team in one of our 9 South Florida locations.
· Sell Finance & Insurance products to customers.
· Maintain impeccable reputation with lenders.
· Produce & submit accurate paperwork for title work and to secure timely funding.
· Meet and exceed monthly objectives.
· Adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations as they apply to Finance & Insurance.
· Maintain an efficient workflow of all finance office processes.
· Adhere to Approved Product and Product Pricing Guidelines.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
· Thorough understanding of retail automotive sales.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· High level of commitment to customer service.
· Detail oriented and excels in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule and multi-task.
· Self-motivated enthusiastic/career oriented presence in a team environment.
· Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record
· Industry best F&I Pay Plan (up to 25%).
· Best and friendliest F&I process around.
· Annual Bonuses and Contests exceeding $100,000.
· Generous longevity bonus.
· Medical, Dental and Vision and 401(k).
· Superior Training with in-house F&I Training and Process.
· Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and submit your resume.
Automobile Technician/ Research And Development
Quality measurments control through testing.
Total testing of all automobile parts and assemblies.
Develop and maintain testing standards within group and team.
Work closely with management and engineering to fulfill requirements for test and industry.
Background in automobile assembly and dis assembly, Powertrain, and Quality control are skills required for this position.
Full time positions available.
NK Parts Industries also provides a comprehensive benefits package and advancement opportunities.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Please submit resume and references.
Antique Automobile Upholstery And Restoration
Automobile Collision Repair Technician
Repairing and Refinishing automobiles.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!