Automobile Racer Job Description Sample
ADESA Chicago, Located in Hoffman Estates IL is looking for a Detailer to join our team! If you are looking for a great career opportunity - this is it!!
Reporting to detail shop management, produce a clean vehicle for auction which will bring the highest dollar value and reflect favorably on the corporate image. Perform all duties as assigned. Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
Job DescriptionResponsibilities and Duties:
1. Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention from all employees.
2. Will perform a variety of vehicle cleaning tasks such as (but not limited to) wash rack worker, line detailer, polisher or buffer, vacuum and shampoo carpets, interior cleaning and detailing, window cleaning, and any other tasks as assigned by detail shop management to prepare vehicle for auction.
3. Inspect the quality of work performed prior to the vehicle moving to the next phase of reconditioning.
4. Work within established company and auction safety procedures and guidelines to ensure safety and security for all employees and property. Report all accidents and incidents immediately to detail shop management.
5. Maintain good operating condition of equipment and facilities. Advise detail shop management of all equipment breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately.
6. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
7. Make sure that the detailing area conditions do not pose a threat to the safety of customers or employees. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, or loss or damage of property. Advise detail shop management immediately of all incidents or unsafe conditions.
Educational Requirements and
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
The physical activity requirements of the position are Medium to Heavy Physical Work. (Refer to Policy HR-200 for definitions)
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions. (Refer to Policy HR-200 for definitions)
Constant - stooping, reaching, walking, standing, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, sitting, crouching, feeling, lifting, repetitive motion
Frequent - kneeling, pushing
Occasional – crawling, yelling, running or other rapid or forceful movement in an emergency
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, body shop, painting and cleaning chemicals; and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with body shop and paint operations.
Honda Automobile Sales & Leasing Consultant
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk, the area's "Highest Volume Honda Retailer" is adding Sales Consultants to it's team!
Candidates must be customer focused, enthusiastic and competitive by nature, able to turn problems into opportunities, credible, honest, a keen and active listener and have a neat appearance.
· 45 hours per week
· $17.00 per hour plus overtime
· Corporate training program with career path and opportunity for advancement and management training
· 401k with company match
· Blue Cross Blue Shield plus dental
· 5 day work week
· Up to 3 weeks vacation
· $42,000 base pay plus bonus
· Must be 21
Submit resume to email@example.com or submit through Zip Recruiter. No phone calls please.
If contacted, please make sure to bring your driver’s license and resume to the interview.
The Herb Chambers Companies were recently honored by The Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work in Massachusetts for the ninth year in a row.
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk
185 Taunton Avenue, Route 44,
Seekonk , MA 02771
The mission of the Herb Chambers Companies is to provide the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. We will operate professionally managed dealerships committed to be the leader in the market areas they serve. Additionally, we will provide all our employees with the opportunity to receive above average compensation and opportunities for advancement, within our organization, limited only by their ability and performance. The Herb Chambers Companies represent the greater metropolitan areas of Boston Massachusetts, Providence Rhode Island as well as Worcester Massachusetts with automotive sales, parts, service and financing.
We were recently voted one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe, for the eighth year in a row!
Experienced Automobile Sales Professionals Needed
TOYOTA OF MELBOURNE IS EXPANDING
8 SALES PEOPLE NEEDED TO START IMMEDIATELY.
CONTINUING TO GROW, COME GROW WITH US!
HIGHEST VOLUME DEALER IN BREVARD!
*TOP SALES PERFORMERS CAN EARN $100K + YEARLY
*FLOOR AND INTERNET POSITIONS AVAILABLE
* MEDICAL/DENTAL AND LIFE INSURANCE
*401k RETIREMENT PLAN
*QUALITY WORK SCHEDULE WITH GUARANTEED TIME OFF
*TWO WEEKS PAID VACATION
*PROMOTIONS FROM WITHIN WITH CAREER PATHS TO MANAGEMENT AND EARNING POTENTIAL OF OVER $150K ANNUALLY
*MONTHLY/QUARTERLY/AND HOLIDAY BONUSES
*TWO WEEKS TRAINING PAY
*$3000 PERFORMANCE BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED SALES PROS AND FAST LEARNERS
Toyota of Melbourne
24 N Harbor City Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32935
If you are a hard working, motivated and team player looking for a career and not a job…..
Automobile Conditioning Report Writer
Provides written and visual information on fleet/lease vehicle’s condition when entering our auction system. Coordinates vehicle movement through the auction process.
- Conducts walk around and visual inspection of vehicles noting any damage and/or previous repair work.
- Produces reports of the above for internal and external sources.
- Sets vehicles up for the auction process.
- Coordinates any repair work with the on-site service shops when approved.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to write reports in a professional manner.
- Basic knowledge of vehicles.
- Ability to utilize standardized lists to assign costs for damage.
- High school diploma required.
- Post high school training in damage assessment is preferred.
- At least two years experience in estimating auto repair.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn job specific computer programs.
- Able to digitally photograph vehicles and upload photos to computer.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to prioritize duties.
- Able to work outside in any weather conditions.
- Must be able to follow through on tasks to completion.
- Able to communicate well both in person and in writing.
- Must be able and willing to be underneath vehicles to do visual frame inspection.
Automotive Service Advisor, Experienced Automobile Service Writer
We are seeking an evening Automotive Service Advisor. A motivated individual with demonstrated service results and are looking to continue your automotive career growth, join our automotive service team.
As a Service Advisor, you would review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance care to our valued customers’ vehicles for optimal performance.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Greet customers promptly
• Obtaining customer and vehicle information
• Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
• Determining and recommending needed maintenance based on age, mileage, and history of vehicle
• Preparing a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
• Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day and updating customers frequently
• Review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance to our valued customers' vehicles for optimal performance
• Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
• Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
• Valid drivers license
• Clean driving record
• Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background check
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a service advisor/writer
• Proven record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
• A high degree of ownership and accountability with the ability to prioritize effectively
• A high degree of integrity and professionalism with excellent communication skills
• Above average energy level with the ability to work in a competitive environment
• CDK computer experience is a plus
• High School diploma or equivalent
Automotive Mechanic whose duties revolve around repairing & servicing automobiles.
- Explain automotive problems and repairs to shop manager.
- Perform Diagnostics.
- Perform mechanical repairs related to engine and transmission.
- Perform basic care and maintenance, such as oil and fluid changes, brake changes, etc.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of vehicle operation and must understand the functions of the major components and systems.
- Must be competent at using servicing and maintenance tools and equipment, and be familiar with the different categories of lubricants and service parts.
- Experience in Engine & Transmission repairs.
- Experience working on Automotive Electrical Systems & On-board Computer diagnostics is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to discuss vehicle problems and solutions with shop team members & manager.
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate in the English language.
- Does not need to bring his own tools, but possesses is tools is a plus
Installation Technician - Automobile 12 Volt Electronics
We are seeking an Installation Technician to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various machinery and equipment.
- Assist with the installation and repair of equipment and electronic equipment
- Furnish tools, materials, and supplies
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- MECP certification required or must have certification within 90 days of employment.
- Previous experience with 12-volt installations and inspections
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Willing to facilitate relocate!
Tint World an Inc 500/5000 Company is looking for a clean cut professional Automotive Window Tinter. Candidate must have experience, a good standing – valid driver license, and be open to evening and weekend availability. A Base Salary against Commission, with unlimited income potential including Bonuses, Spiffs, and Incentives.
Visit www.tintworld.com for a more in-depth look at our company and why you would desire to work and grow with us if you are an automotive enthusiast.
Sales - Used Automobile Sales
Julian’s Auto Showcase is seeking a full time Experienced Auto Sales Representative join our team.
Julian’s Auto showcase has over 150 used cars to sell from. Family owned dealership with over 30 years experience.
- No cold calling
- There are two shifts available
- You will be selling used cars
- Must have at least 1 year of Auto Sales Experience
- Must be comfortable calling on warm leads on the phone to set up appointments
- We do not offer onsite sales training, which is why auto sales experience is needed
- Must have at least a high school or GED degree
Automobile - Auto Technician
We are currently seeking an Automobile - Auto Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Our staff is dedicated to making the auto shopping experience fun, easy, and fast.
ASE Certified Automobile Mechanic
We are looking for an ASE Certified Automobile Mechanicto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
- Repair automobiles, trucks, and other motor vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic minimum 3-5 years
- Knowledge of shop equipment and safety protocals
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!