Automobile Racer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Racer
Automobile Finisher Lite Manufacturing
We manufacture wheelchair accessible minivans with ramps. We are looking for 1 or 2 finishers to put the vans back together after they are converted. This involves installing premade sub-assemblies, installing some carpet, some very light wiring, etc. We will train you. It's not a vey high skilled job, but some mechanical knowledge and tool use are probably needed and some electrical knowledge (finding a short) is a big plus. A good attitude also helps. Our hours are 7:00-3:30 M-F. We offer 2 paid weeks a year and some weeks you can leave early Fridays if the vans are finished. Must be able to pass a drug test and show up on time.
Automobile Physical Damage Adjuster
We are seeking an Auto Bi/Pd Claims Adjuster.
Summary: Auto Bi/Pd Claims Adjuster. This individual will report to a Casualty Supervisor. The position requires prior experience handling 1st and 3rd party Bi/Pd claims. The desired candidate should possess strong customer service and organizational skills. The desired candidate will have a minimum of 3 years related experience to work non-standard automobile claims.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have prior experience handling 1st and 3rd party property damage claims and be able to accurately determine liability and meet all state regulatory compliance requirements.
- Must have good verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to type 30 wpm and multi-task.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Family owned automobile dealer is looking for an automobile detailer. Must be able to do every aspect of detailing vehicle. Including buffing and waxing. Must be reliable and self motivated. No boss looking over your shoulder. Work at your own pace! No stress or brain damage here! We work hard and have fun too! You will love this job!
Operations Supervisor – Automobile Claims Processing Center
Compensation: Salary - Based Upon Experience
Employment type: Full-Time
Very successful, growing, startup company in the South Bay seeks a passionate, enthusiastic Operations Supervisors to join our team. As a rapidly growing Digital Claims processing company that is revolutionizing the automobile claims industry, we have a great deal of exciting opportunities now, and even more on the horizon. With the amount of growth, we've experienced recently, the need has arisen for a new addition to the team who is just as passionate about transforming the insurance claims industry as we are.
We offer competitive pay, a supportive professional, but casual environment and benefits (paid time off, paid sick time, health, dental & vision plans, and 401K.
The Operations Supervisor is an expert level skilled specialist that is cross-trained and fully proficient in all operational areas, including Customer Service, Data Entry and Data Quality. They work throughout the shift as needed as directed by management, act as a resource, and are a designated trainer and first line of escalation resolution.
This is a total hands-on role; the position requires continuous oversight of all aspects of the daily operations.
Provides hands-on supervision and workflow coordination for assigned shift staff and operations in an Automobile Claims processing center. Supervises fully matrixed team (no direct reports) of 15+ Customer Service, Claims data entry and data quality associate specialists.
Performs as the shift supervisory point of contact for all operational teams and processes. Responsible for monitoring daily operations, workload priorities and SLA targets, ensuring quality control processes and procedures are enforced and daily production quotas achieved.
Coordinate daily shift escalations and resolution, communicating status updates and necessary information to operations teams and management.
Experience in the following a Plus:
•* Swing Shift: 1:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday shifts: Every other Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for new challenges and opportunities for growth and longevity, please submit your resume to become part of our team.
Our investment company started 15 years ago, at that time the settlement of a vehicle claim took long and was expensive.
Over the years, we standardized the knowledge of our car experts more and more in databases and added manufacturer data to it. This unique combination of IT-and car know-how is our recipe to success: Today we are able to audit estimates, appraisals, invoices and maintenance documents more automatically.
The customers benefit by receiving the great saving potential from ControlExpert and having an accelerated cycle time. Today we audit more than 6 million. vehicle claims per year, with over 600 colleagues in 13 countries.
Our customers are all major insurance and leasing companies.
Automobile Subrogation Specialist
Maintaining workflow by promptly initiating recovery efforts on referrals from adjusters; reviewing files; corresponding with insureds, attorneys, vendors, and other insurance carriers; mailing subrogation demands along with supporting documents; documenting subrogation efforts in claims diary; proactively communicating with key personnel in other Departments; receiving and processing payments; posting transactions in the claims database; filing and responding to cases via Arbitration Forums as needed; preparing for and overseeing files in litigation; performing other duties as assigned by the Claims Supervisor.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Experience: Previous Customer Service and/or Claims experience within an Insurance environment is required. Minimum of 3 years of experience in auto liability and property damage claims. Full understanding of auto claims investigations and claims processing. Prior experience interpreting policy language and state statutes is required. Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of making sound coverage and liability decisions based on facts presented by customers and/or through additional fact gathering and investigations.
Skills and Abilities: Effective verbal and written communications skills. General office skills and basic math. Ability to effectively manage own time and coordinate various tasks simultaneously. Effective negotiating skills. Active listening skills. Ability to remain calm and professional when speaking with difficult callers. Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify approaches and solutions to problems
GoAuto is a family-oriented company. We believe everyone who needs auto insurance should be able to have access to it at an affordable price. Many insurance companies use commissioned agents, but at GoAuto you buy direct and that saves you money. We'll help you decide what coverage you want and need without trying to sell you expensive add-ons. We only sell auto insurance and that makes us the best in the business.
Automobile Sales Position
We are currently seeking individuals that understand how to work well with people, have an intense personal drive and want to achieve success in the sales and sales management fields. This new position for our sales staff will not last long! Apply today!
Here is what we are looking for...
* Excellent People Skills & Customer Service
* Computer Literate
* Great Leadership Qualities
* Self Starting Initiative
* Confidence and Dedication
* Ability to Adapt to New Surroundings
* Sales Experience a Definite Plus but not mandatory
* Ability to Work in a "Team Environment"
* Driven to Excel to Greater Heights/Position in the company
* Valid Driver's License and Transportation
Benefits include (but not limited to), Paid Health & Life Insurance Premiums, Paid Vacations, and Holidays. 401K with generous matching. Competitive Commission, Bonus plan and more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ASE Automobile Service Certified Technician
Title: Automobile Service Technician/ Principal Tech Training Spec (7250622)
Duration: 13 Months
Job Description for your reference:
Description/Comment: *Job Description
Raytheon Professional Services (RPS) is looking for a Technical Subject Matter Expert with automotive technical experience in the dealership or European vehicle service repair field. This position works closely with a curriculum development team and other automotive subject matter experts to Research, Develop, and Validate technical training courses.
• A working product knowledge, product application(s) and staying current in the industry.
• Automotive Electrical/Electronics and Engine Powertrain
• Experience and technical knowledge in European brands especially Audi or Volkswagen
• Computer software skills (MS Office), including advanced PowerPoint skills
• An understanding of a typical aftermarket repair service environment
• An understanding of a typical training center environment
• Associates degree in Automotive Technology or equivalent experience
• Bachelor Degree preferred
ASE certifications in Automotive Master ASE certification required
• Minimum of five years’ experience in the automotive industry as a technician
• Technician Mentoring and/or Instruction
• Technical writing experience
• Aftermarket automotive service technician experience
• Individual must be highly motive and task driven
• Have the ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision
• Have the ability work on multiple projects
Additional Job Details:
• Required Skills: • Minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience as an automobile service technician and an understanding of a typical dealership or European service environment. This position will require in-depth experience with Powertrain, Electrical, HVAC, and Braking Systems. This person must be familiar with foreign automotive brands to include systems operations, diagnosis, and repair. Experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a must. Additionally, Master ASE certification in all areas A1 through A8 including L1. • Desired Skills: • Additional training and/or hands on service experience with any of the following: Engine Performance, Advanced Vehicle Technologies/Hybrid Electric, and Diesel. Computer experience with Adobe Products. Additional ASE Certification for A9. Experience with European vehicle technologies such as Audi and Volkswagen.
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
Two weeks paid vacation accrued annually
Six paid annual holidays
3% IRA Match
Never work Sundays
Group Health Insurance AvailablePost a Job
Automobile Mechanical Inspector
This position entails traveling to automotive repair facilities and inspecting automobiles for mechanical failures of all types including but not limited to engine, transmission, suspension and electrical.
-Must have their own vehicle for transportation
-Must have hi-def digital camera to take photos
-Must have computer and internet to upload photos and reports.
-Must have automobile failure experience and ability to describe failures to engines, transmissions and other various mechanical components.
-ASE certified is a plus
-Ability to identify a failure demonstrated and document it using our secure online portal.
-General knowledge of website navigation and ability to upload photos.
Inspectors operate as independent contractors and are paid on a per inspection basis.
-Net 15-30 day payments via direct deposit.
Go to https://oneguardinspections.com/oneguard-inspectors and fill out the inspector application or reply to this posting.
We are seeking an Automobile Salesperson to become an integral part of our team! You will gauge sales opportunities and provide extensive customer service to all clients.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields preferred
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Computer skills a plus
- Ability to work evenings and Saturday
- Educate and sell company products and services to new and existing customers clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by deadline
- Close and follow up on sales transactions
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base