Automobile Radiator Mechanic Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Radiator Mechanic
Technician / Mechanic / Automobile
Job Description: Bill Jacobs Motorsport is looking for talented automotive technicians of all skill levels to join our team.
We need additional people to support our growth.We offer top earning for those Top Performers who have what it takes.We believe in our team members, customers, and our community and want those that believe the same working for us.Does this match what you are seeking? If so we want to talk to you!!Company DescriptionOur employees are the driving force behind the success of the Bill Jacobs organization - one of Illinois' leading providers of luxury automotive products and extraordinary customer service. We strive daily to achieve our vision:
To become the standard by which other businesses are measured in employee and customer satisfaction. Finding inspiration can be easy when you do what you love. Whether it's the rugged off-road abilities of a Range Rover, the speed and sophistication of the M3, the brilliant body design of a MINI Cooper or the affordable luxury of the VW Jetta, we love what we do.
We're crazy about cars and inspired by the people we serve. A job can fill your pockets but only a passion can fill your soul. We've been doing things the right way for over 50 years now, and we hope that our honest, straight-forward way of conducting business has inspired others to do the same.
The Bill Jacobs family of dealerships offers opportunities to rewarding careers in Sales, Service, and Parts and our corporate offices. Accelerate your career success by applying today.
Post a Job
We are looking for an Automobile Mechanicto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
- Repair automobiles, trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Specialize in vehicle transmission systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience as Mechanic is required
- Knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is preferred
Experienced Automobile Mechanic
The Service Technician is expected to:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies;
- Repair vehicles using appropriate tools, technologies and procedures in order to restore vehicle to proper working conditions;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful;
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
Ensure maximum productivity, customer service and cost control.
- Perform all repairs utilizing appropriate tools, procedures and operations.
- Disassemble and assess any supplemental needs, labor, parts, and communicate with Shop Foreman, Assistant Service Manager, or Service Advisor
- Perform quality repairs at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
- Communicate with appropriate personnel regarding any issue which may cause a repair delay to a vehicle.
- Maintain ability to handle job stress and effective interaction with others in the workplace.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Maintain composure within the workplace, or outside the workplace when representing the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Communicate and resolve customer complaints and adjustments.
- High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- ASE certification, local state safety inspection and emissions license preferred.
- General mechanical skills.
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
- Work performed in shop setting due to the location of customer vehicles.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at anytime. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
Associated topics: luxury, manager, manager i, manager facilities, office manager, property manager, representative, superintendent, supervisor, supervisory Post a Job
Plaza Motors Automobile Glass Installer
Plaza Collision Center, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 84 retail locations and 25 collision repair centers is currently seeking quality Glass Installer! Asbury is one of largest U.S. based franchised auto retailers with over $6.5 billion in total revenue in 2016, and we are continuing to expand our workforce.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to work on vehicles to earn a great weekly income (over 2.0 million repair orders in 2014)! Body Shop Technicians Earn a Great Flag Rate Certifications and Experience will Reflect Pay We run a large volume, so there is always opportunity to earn great, steady income for our technicians. What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
The Automobile Glass Installer is responsible for installing the glass in our automobiles in the Collision Center. Qualifications: + Glass Certification
Must be able to cut glass out of a vehicle without breaking it + Able to lift approximately 40lbs + Ability to work over painted areas without damage to other pars of the car + Basic tools for removing and installing glass required + Clean driving record with valid driver license
Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test) What full-time benefits am I eligible for? + Weekly pay checks + Paid time off and eligible for benefits after 60 days + Tuition reimbursement program for qualified technical institutes (UTI, Lincoln Tech, Wyotech, etc.) + Medical, dental and vision insurance available + 401K retirement + Flexible medical spending accounts + Supplemental life insurance + Short term and long term disability available + Paid training + Technician guild program + Employee referral program + Wellness program If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Body Shop, Estimator, Apprentice, Dent Removal, Technician, Service, Collision, Auto, Automotive, Insurance, Repair, Facility, Production. Requisition ID: 2017-10682 External Company URL: asburyauto.com
Automobile Technician With Five Years Experience
ASE Certified Technican with at least five years experience for Domestic and Asian vehicles one ton or less needed
for this position. Must have own hand tools. Shop provides scanners and equipment.
A thorough knowledge of all around under hood and undercar and Electrical is necessary.
Experience using Alldata, Identifix, and RO writer with Smartecat is a plus.
General Mgr. Trucking- Automobile Transport- Bridgewater, NJ - #14932
General Manager Trucking- Automobile Transport - Bridgewater, NJ - #14932
Mid Sized General Commodity Trucking company is opening a New Division in the Car Carrier Industry.
They are looking for a General Manager with Operations and Sales Experience in the Auto Hauler, Car Carrier Trucking Industry.
This Multi-Dimensional position will deal with Operations, Dispatch, Customer Service, Sales, Port Processing Companies, Rate Negotiations from A to Z This is a Hands-On position. The Successful Candidate has a background in the Automobile Transport/ Car Carrier /Auto Hauling aspect of Trucking. Will assist President in producing a Return on Investment; work with team members to make sure all Strategic Goals are being met.. Provide Leadership and Vision by Assisting Board with Planning - both Long and Short Range.
Oversee Preparation and Adherence to Budget. Develop and Implement Options to Maximize Profits. Good Benefits. Salary to $100K DOE.
MCR Agency, LLC
All Fees paid by Client Companies; No fee to candidates.
Interested candidates should include everything they
want us to read in the body of their initial email.
Cover note, contact information including Email Address
and Phone Number; cut and paste your resume. We
can't forward links or attachments to our account
Post a Job
Automobile Seat Assembly
An established, reputable manufacturer of automotive seats has immediate openings to join their team! If you're looking to work for a company that is family and community focused while working in a clean, low-noise environment with minimal safety hazard exposure, then look no further! These are long term, full time positions working 1st or 2nd shift, with the potential for direct hire after 90 days. Starting wage is 11.50/hr.
The ideal Associate should have the following:
- The ability to stand for a full 8-10 hour shift, while working at a steady pace
- The ability to lift 20 - 30 lbs (unassisted) repetitively, and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Good hand dexterity for the use of pneumatic hand tools
- The desire to work in a team environment
Upon direct hire, the company offers:
- Pay increase to $14.50/hour
- FREE medical, dental, and vision insurance
- EXCELLENT opportunities to earn production and/or attendance bonuses
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a proven employer who values their employees!
Interested applicants, please apply in person Mon-Fri, 7 am - 4 pm:
2449 E Wabash st
Or call (765) 659-2211 for more information
* Please bring 2 forms of ID (such as Driver's License or other State issued ID, and a Birth Certificate or SS Card.
Automobile Lube Technician
AUTOMOTIVE Toyota San Luis Obispo America's #1 automotive brand is looking for a AUTOMOBILE LUBE TECHNICIAN Entry level position. Needed immediately for busy Toyota dealership in San Luis Obispo. Medical benefits, 401K plan available, very busy shop Apply in person in the Service Dept. 12350 Los Osos Valley Rd, San Luis Obispo
Source - San Luis Obispo Tribune
Please refer to the Job Description to view the requirements for this job
Post a Job
Locum JOB IN Alaska For (Arrt) Radiation Therapist (9820)
Locum job for an ARRT Radiation Therapist to provide radiation therapy to patients as prescribed by a radiologist according to established practices and standards. Record a patient's medical information, locate tumors using x-rays and develops treatment plans within the guidelines set by a supervising radiologist and others on the cancer patient's oncologic team.
LOCUM JOB IN ALASKA FOR (ARRT) RADIATION THERAPIST
- ARRT certification.
- At least 4 years experience as Radiation Therapist.
- Experience on Elekta Synergy 160 MLC with MOSAIQ EHR and Monaco for TPS
- Reviewing prescription and diagnosis
- Act as liaison with physician and supportive care personnel
- Preparing equipment, such as immobilization, treatment, and protection devices
- Maintaining records, reports, and files.
- May assist in dosimetry procedures and tumor localization.
- Deliver radiation treatment according to written prescriptions and treatment plans, putting patient safety first.
- Explain treatment procedures to patients and/or family members, and respond effectively to patient concerns.
- Provide and ensure an environment of caring, concern, and support for patients, family, and visitors.
- Assuring the quality of treatment delivery through the complete and accurate documentation of treatment records
- Recognizing deviation from prescribed treatment delivery and reporting all deviations to the Chief Therapist and/or Physicist
- Observing patients for expected and unexpected reactions to treatments and communicating these to appropriate staff members; reinforcing patient education/side effect management information and indicating non-compliance to medical/nursing staff
- Taking localization radiographs according to planned treatment delivery, under the direction of a radiation oncologist; accurately inputting treatment-related data into the verify-and-record system
- Analytical skills and technical proficiency to accurately prep patients, equipment, and radiation procedures
- Acute attention to detail to deliver treatments, monitor patients, identify problems, and keep detailed records
- Problem-solving and communication skills to ensure the safety, accuracy, and efficacy of all treatment plans.
- Great empathy and patient care skills, interact effectively with people.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Knowledge of medical technology improvements and advancements
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Demonstrates the necessary qualities demanded in a rapidly changing health care environment.
Some of the advantages of working with Mission Search on an interim leadership or locum tenens assignment are:
- Exceptional Compensation
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- And much more!
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply or contact us for more information.
Post a Job
Registered Radiation Therapist RAD
RAD Registered Radiation Therapist needed. This position is located in nearby Zanesville, OH. Candidate to function as our Dosimetrist. The system includes a not-for-profit hospital, an extensive network of more than 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the region. We are the largest health care provider in our six-county region of southeastern Ohio, which includes Muskingum, Morgan, Perry, Coshocton, Noble and Guernsey counties. We provide a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and comprehensive cancer services. This level of care has established us as a primary referral center for much of the region. State-of-the-art department (just newly opened June 2105). Relocation assistance negotiable. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of five (5) years experience as a registered radiation therapist; Graduated from a JRCERT accredited program for medical dosimetry and has 12 months clinical dosimetry experience; or has 2 years clinical dosimetry experience having been supervised by a CMD or Board Certified Medical Physicist, or is a certified medical dosimetrist.This is a high level position so potential candidate must meet all specified requirements to be eligible for consideration. NO Sponsorship or Visa transfers, No 3rd Party Vendor Referrals, and NO foreign Based Resumes will be accepted at this time. Potential Paid Relocation within the US for ideal candidate. Immediate need and Incredible Pay offered for exceptional candidates.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Email or applying directly with your resume will result in the quickest response.
Julie A. Grey