Automobile Rental Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Rental Clerk
Customer Service/Reservation Clerk At Auto Rental Company
Part time available with potential for full time. We are a busy car and truck rental company looking for people to work on the counter with customers,
answering phones and giving quotes/info and taking reservations. We are looking for someone highly motivated with a great personality and excellent sales skills. We are open 7 days but are flexible with hours. Looking for someone to work 20-30hrs per wk.
Drivers license required and Spanish speaking candidates+ but not necessary. Experience in the field or similar preferred. Please send over your resume if interested. Thanks
Office AND Rentals Clerk
We are looking to add a full-time OFFICE CLERK to join our team. We're looking for self-starter who is efficient, highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities. We're looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and organizational leaders to meet goals.
- Tracking and retrieving equipment parts
- Keeping inventory and ordering maintenance/shop parts
- Creating and processing invoices for payment
- Receiving shipments, unpacking and properly storing parts
- Gathering and processing payroll and new hire paperwork
- Answering phones and other duties as needed
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- 401K retirement plans
- Tax-free savings plans for medical expenses and dependent care
- Company-paid life insurance with optional supplemental policies
- Long-term and short-term disability plans
- TRALA scholarships opportunities for family members
- Paid vacation time
- High School diploma
- Computer Literate
- Good Excel skills
- Good customer skills
- Great 10 Key skills
AIM NationaLease provides short- and long-term commercial truck leasing and diesel comprehensive maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. As one of the largest vehicle leasing companies in the United States, we deliver reliable, cost-effective solutions to keep you moving.
AIM Integrated Logistics focuses on increasing our clients' control over their transportation and distribution system while reducing cost and improving customer service. We combine highly trained service and support personnel with expertly maintained vehicles to provide a dependable solution, every time.
AIM Services Company provides 24/7 timely solutions to the Oilfield and Gas Industry with a fleet of water tankers and flatbed trucks. Our broad array of products and services specific to the energy industry make us a safe and reliable solution to keep our clients' operations running smoothly.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
With AIM, you get the stability of a strong company focused on growth. AIM offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.
Opportunity provided by another Elite Client of NOW Hiring Heroes, Inc.
NOW Hiring Heroes, Inc. – Profile. We are a small, elite recruiting and staffing agency that focuses on people before profits and quality before quantity. Attracting world-class talent and recruiting elite candidates for the benefit of our clients is what we do best. We spend 100% of our time cultivating relationships with career seeking professionals, passive candidates and some of the most culturally diverse and talented people in the country. Our clients are comprised of highly respected and globally recognized Fortune 500 companies and industry leading small and mid-sized organizations that have made a commitment to invest in their most precious asset.... Their People
We are not a temporary agency, day labor firm or assignment driven employment agency.
CLIENT COMPANY OVERVIEW
Our Client has been a leader in the global automotive service industry for over 50 years. With multiple locations in the United States and Mexico, Our Client is one of the largest auto processors in North America
They offer a variety of services to their import and export customers, including but not limited to:
- Vehicle Storage
- Engine Coating
- Rail Loading/Unloading
- Full Service Body Shop
- Parts Handling
- Digital Cellular Vehicle Tracking
- Terminal Services, Import/Export
- High & Heavy Cargo Handling
- And more.....
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive an automatic and manual (Stick) transmission vehicle
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Ability to work from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday- Friday
- Ability to work mandatory overtime Monday- Friday (7:00 AM - 5:45 PM) and Saturday 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM
- Mechanical aptitude or background preferred
The primary duties of the Auto Processor will be to conduct a thorough inspection and complete various procedures as per the standard operating procedures manual. Must be able to follow instructions in a step by step fashion. Examples of procedures Auto Processors must complete multiple times daily:
- Drive Vehicle 2 miles or less
- Check Tire Pressure
- Remove Battery Cable
- Fill Gas Tank
- Vehicle Reconditioning and Inspections
- Under-seal and Engine Coating
- Minor Mechanical Repairs
- Digital Cellular Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Washing Services
- Quality and Pre-Delivery Inspection
- Accessory Installation
- Detail/Cleaning Services
- Protective Coatings
- Must be very meticulous and detail oriented at all times.
- Must be able to work in a high volume fast paced environment, completing tasks in a highly efficient and time sensitive manner.
- Must be a team player!
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be a fast learner. You will be completely trained on your specific scope of work.
This is an opportunity to grow with an industry leader that has huge potential for advancement. Once you have become highly proficient and quality focused in your area of the processing facility you will be cross trained in other areas of the facility.
Post a Job
Automobile Physical Damage Adjuster
We are seeking an Auto Bi/Pd Claims Adjuster.
Summary: Auto Bi/Pd Claims Adjuster. This individual will report to a Casualty Supervisor. The position requires prior experience handling 1st and 3rd party Bi/Pd claims. The desired candidate should possess strong customer service and organizational skills. The desired candidate will have a minimum of 3 years related experience to work non-standard automobile claims.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have prior experience handling 1st and 3rd party property damage claims and be able to accurately determine liability and meet all state regulatory compliance requirements.
- Must have good verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to type 30 wpm and multi-task.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Operations Supervisor – Automobile Claims Processing Center
Compensation: Salary - Based Upon Experience
Employment type: Full-Time
Very successful, growing, startup company in the South Bay seeks a passionate, enthusiastic Operations Supervisors to join our team. As a rapidly growing Digital Claims processing company that is revolutionizing the automobile claims industry, we have a great deal of exciting opportunities now, and even more on the horizon. With the amount of growth, we've experienced recently, the need has arisen for a new addition to the team who is just as passionate about transforming the insurance claims industry as we are.
We offer competitive pay, a supportive professional, but casual environment and benefits (paid time off, paid sick time, health, dental & vision plans, and 401K.
The Operations Supervisor is an expert level skilled specialist that is cross-trained and fully proficient in all operational areas, including Customer Service, Data Entry and Data Quality. They work throughout the shift as needed as directed by management, act as a resource, and are a designated trainer and first line of escalation resolution.
This is a total hands-on role; the position requires continuous oversight of all aspects of the daily operations.
Provides hands-on supervision and workflow coordination for assigned shift staff and operations in an Automobile Claims processing center. Supervises fully matrixed team (no direct reports) of 15+ Customer Service, Claims data entry and data quality associate specialists.
Performs as the shift supervisory point of contact for all operational teams and processes. Responsible for monitoring daily operations, workload priorities and SLA targets, ensuring quality control processes and procedures are enforced and daily production quotas achieved.
Coordinate daily shift escalations and resolution, communicating status updates and necessary information to operations teams and management.
Experience in the following a Plus:
•* Swing Shift: 1:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday shifts: Every other Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for new challenges and opportunities for growth and longevity, please submit your resume to become part of our team.
Our investment company started 15 years ago, at that time the settlement of a vehicle claim took long and was expensive.
Over the years, we standardized the knowledge of our car experts more and more in databases and added manufacturer data to it. This unique combination of IT-and car know-how is our recipe to success: Today we are able to audit estimates, appraisals, invoices and maintenance documents more automatically.
The customers benefit by receiving the great saving potential from ControlExpert and having an accelerated cycle time. Today we audit more than 6 million. vehicle claims per year, with over 600 colleagues in 13 countries.
Our customers are all major insurance and leasing companies.
Family owned automobile dealer is looking for an automobile detailer. Must be able to do every aspect of detailing vehicle. Including buffing and waxing. Must be reliable and self motivated. No boss looking over your shoulder. Work at your own pace! No stress or brain damage here! We work hard and have fun too! You will love this job!
Automobile Finisher Lite Manufacturing
We manufacture wheelchair accessible minivans with ramps. We are looking for 1 or 2 finishers to put the vans back together after they are converted. This involves installing premade sub-assemblies, installing some carpet, some very light wiring, etc. We will train you. It's not a vey high skilled job, but some mechanical knowledge and tool use are probably needed and some electrical knowledge (finding a short) is a big plus. A good attitude also helps. Our hours are 7:00-3:30 M-F. We offer 2 paid weeks a year and some weeks you can leave early Fridays if the vans are finished. Must be able to pass a drug test and show up on time.
Automobile Sales Position
We are currently seeking individuals that understand how to work well with people, have an intense personal drive and want to achieve success in the sales and sales management fields. This new position for our sales staff will not last long! Apply today!
Here is what we are looking for...
* Excellent People Skills & Customer Service
* Computer Literate
* Great Leadership Qualities
* Self Starting Initiative
* Confidence and Dedication
* Ability to Adapt to New Surroundings
* Sales Experience a Definite Plus but not mandatory
* Ability to Work in a "Team Environment"
* Driven to Excel to Greater Heights/Position in the company
* Valid Driver's License and Transportation
Benefits include (but not limited to), Paid Health & Life Insurance Premiums, Paid Vacations, and Holidays. 401K with generous matching. Competitive Commission, Bonus plan and more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Claims Adjuster - Automobile
Our office in Lafayette is currently seeking an experienced Automobile Claims Adjuster to fill a vacant position.
Responsibilities include the investigation, evaluation and negotiation of automobile claims.
- Qualified candidates must posses a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years claims handling experience including BI evaluations is a must
- Valid LA Adjuster License is ncessary
- History of handling Texas injury claims and suits would be beneficial
- Bilingual is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills are necessary
- Applicants should also possess organizational skills as well as the ability to make independent decisions.
Overview of Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health, Prescription Drug, and Dental Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation, sick and personal days
Post a Job
Automobile Seat Assembly
An established, reputable manufacturer of automotive seats has immediate openings to join their team! If you're looking to work for a company that is family and community focused while working in a clean, low-noise environment with minimal safety hazard exposure, then look no further! These are long term, full time positions working 1st or 2nd shift, with the potential for direct hire after 90 days. Starting wage is 11.50/hr.
The ideal Associate should have the following:
- The ability to stand for a full 8-10 hour shift, while working at a steady pace
- The ability to lift 20 - 30 lbs (unassisted) repetitively, and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Good hand dexterity for the use of pneumatic hand tools
- The desire to work in a team environment
Upon direct hire, the company offers:
- Pay increase to $14.50/hour
- FREE medical, dental, and vision insurance
- EXCELLENT opportunities to earn production and/or attendance bonuses
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a proven employer who values their employees!
Interested applicants, please apply in person Mon-Fri, 7 am - 4 pm:
2449 E Wabash st
Or call (765) 659-2211 for more information
* Please bring 2 forms of ID (such as Driver's License or other State issued ID, and a Birth Certificate or SS Card.