Automobile Repair Service Estimator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Repair Service Estimator
Automobile Damage Estimator / Claims Appraiser
AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE COMPANY CLAIM APPRAISER
We have an outstanding opportunity for an In-House Claims Appraiser to contribute in a fast paced, growing organization. American Freedom Insurance Company, a financially strong and rated "A+" Superior by A.M. Best (the most highly respected insurance rating organization) is seeking a responsible and hard working individual to join our Claim Department.
We are a midsized, profitable and expanding nonstandard automobile insurance company doing business in Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee. The position is located in Mount Prospect, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago.
-Review damaged vehicle information to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical, electrical, or interior damage
-Estimate Parts and Labor to repair damage
-Determine Salvage Value on total loss vehicles
-Review repair cost estimates with auto repair shops and negotiate agreement on cost of repairs
-Prepare claim reports to indicate repair cost estimates and recommendations
-Controlling claims costs and expenses to the extent possible
-Identify process improvement opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
-Answer and respond to attorney, regulatory, producer and consumer inquiries
-Build and Maintain relationships with quality, cost conscious repair shops
-Maintaining an effective and organized operation
-Other duties as assigned
-Minimum 4 year work experience of writing auto damage estimates and or equivalent body shop experience
-Excellent working knowledge of estimating programs, collision repair-Knowledge of CCC, I-Car and ASE practices and procedures preferred
-Strong understanding of the local marketplaces
-Proficiency with technology
-Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills with individuals from all backgrounds, including Mechanics and bodyworkers
-A responsible and conscientious nature
-Ability to manage scheduled tasks and meet deadlines
-Good problem solving aptitude
-Attention to detail and excellent quality of work
-Regular Full Time Status
-401K - with company contribution of up to 4% of salary
-Attractive Health insurance plans -- BlueCross Blue Shield PPO, HMO or Select
-Individual Vision and Dental plans
-Reports to Management
-Holiday Pay & Vacation-Business
-Casual Work Environment
Automobile Mechanic / Auto Repair Technician
Automotive Service Technician
Join the nation's largest and fastest growing independent tire and automotive service retailer! Locally owned Midas for Automotive Technicians
The Automotive Technician inspects, diagnoses, prepares estimates, repairs and installs mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments and oil changes. All services are completed in compliance with Midas company policies, procedures and “Quality Standards". Calibrates and maintains mechanical equipment. In conjunction with other retail employees, helps to clean and maintain all areas of the retail store and its perimeter. Drives customer’s vehicles in and out of the shop area and performs road tests. Installs, balances and repairs tires as needed during peak periods. Is responsible for consistently displaying the highest quality of work and customer service.
Basic Duties &
Meet or exceed company performance standards for quality and speed of service to our customers.
Install and repair brakes, steering and suspension systems, transmissions and drive axles, tune-ups, diagnostic, vehicle preventative maintenance, etc.
Conduct vehicle inspections for mechanical services. Detect and note any conditions that would affect the safe operation of the vehicle and bring them to the attention of the service manager or store manager.
Routinely inspects, maintains and makes necessary repairs and/or adjustments to machinery necessary for an efficient and safe work environment.
Performs ride complaint diagnostics.
Assumes a high level of responsibility for meeting all OSHA requirements.
Assists in the installation, balancing and repair of tires as needed.
Perform a road test to ensure that the work has been completed properly.
Follow all safety practices as outlined in policy and procedures.
As a Service Technician you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver.
Automotive Body Repair Estimator
For our facility in Greer, SC, we are seeking an
BODY REPAIR ESTIMATOR
Monday - Friday, 7am-3:30 (sometimes it varies slightly)
Pay rate: $16/hr
- Basic knowledge of cars and general car parts i.e. fender, quarter panel, brake rotor, things like that.
- Experience working on automobiles is a plus
- Good computer skills, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- This position does require you to be in the elements. Hot, cold, rain or shine.
- An outgoing personality. You will be in direct contact with our customers daily.
- Good organizational skills
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under potentially tight deadlines.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug test, and a 10 year motor vehicle records check.
Please apply with your FULL, UPDATED RESUME.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Automotive Service Advisor, Experienced Automobile Service Writer
We are seeking an evening Automotive Service Advisor. A motivated individual with demonstrated service results and are looking to continue your automotive career growth, join our automotive service team.
As a Service Advisor, you would review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance care to our valued customers’ vehicles for optimal performance.
Additional responsibilities include:
Greet customers promptly
Obtaining customer and vehicle information
Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
Determining and recommending needed maintenance based on age, mileage, and history of vehicle
Preparing a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day and updating customers frequently
Review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance to our valued customers' vehicles for optimal performance
Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
Valid drivers license
Clean driving record
Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background check
Minimum 2 years of experience as a service advisor/writer
Proven record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
A high degree of ownership and accountability with the ability to prioritize effectively
A high degree of integrity and professionalism with excellent communication skills
Above average energy level with the ability to work in a competitive environment
CDK computer experience is a plus
High School diploma or equivalent
Rotating Equipment Engineer - Repair Estimator
Pumping Solutions is an established industrial rotating equipment supplier near Chicago, IL. We are a growth-oriented company with service centers in Blue Island, IL and Houston, TX. We offer a full benefit package, competitive salary, and great growth opportunity in a technically progressive environment. We are looking for an Industrial Rotating Equipment Repair Estimator for our repair center in Blue Island, IL. Individuals must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience with repairing, preparing work scopes, and/or writing repair estimates pertaining to all types of industrial rotating equipment (pumps, blowers, fans, multi-stage pumps, mixers, and other types of heavy industrial rotating equipment).
You will work directly with a wide range of customers from small owner/operator businesses to fortune 500 companies. You will have the opportunity to work with customers in a wide range of industries including refinery, power & energy, steel producing, chemical, municipal, and general manufacturing.
- Oversee disassembly and inspection of rotating equipment
- Oversee and review materials of construction reports
- Prepare written as-found reports with all supporting documentation for customer presentation
- Prepare written repair work scope recommendation reports with cost estimate for customer presentation
- Interact directly with customers, outside sales staff, inside support staff, mechanics, machinists, and vendors as needed
- Other responsibilities will be added as experience progresses
- Technical background with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience repiring industrial rotating equipment
- Knowledge of materials, heat treatment, metal coatings, and materials commonly used in the trade
- Expertise with technical products including mechanical seals, pumps and motors is required
- Familiarity with standard office computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Our business philosophy involves working as a team with our customers to solve their rotating equipment problems. To do this, we approach pump problems from multiple disciplines in order to come up with the best solutions available. We are a new pump company, a pump repair company, a mechanical seal company, and an aftermarket pump part company.
This is a full-time position. Pumping Solutions offers 401 matching, paid vacation, healthcare and other benefits to our employees.
Collision Repair Estimator
Gerber is growing! We are looking for experienced Estimators to add to our team!
For more information, please call Jenny/Text (708)642-0336.
STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES * ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an experienced Estimator to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone who can WOW every customer, accurately assess damaged vehicles, and work in cooperation with others to achieve common goals.
* WOW every customer through all phases of the process
* Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
* Prepare estimates in accordance with Insurance partner and company guidelines
* Maintain and execute a timely schedule before, during, and after completions of repairs
* World class customer service skills
* 1-3+ years experience in a similar role
* Proficiency with CCC One, Audatex, and/or Mitchell estimating systems
* Familiarity with various insurance direct repair guidelines
* I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
* Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
* Winning culture and excellent work environment
* Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, and a lot more
* Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
* Great earning potential
* Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Estimator. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
For more information, please call Jenny/Text (708)642-0336.
Automobile Service Manager
Automotive Shop Manager
Looking to move ahead in your career and grow with one of the fastest growing automotive companies in America?
We are now hiring an Automotive Shop Manager for our team
Some responsibilities include;
- Maximize Sales and profit
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Employee retention
- Build customer retention
Looking for someone with:
- Leadership, Management or Sales Training experience
- People skills, Good listening skills
- Quality control training experience
- Basic automotive knowledge
- Dependable and Enthusiastic
- Neat appearance, problem solving skills, and someone who is organized.
- Prior Service writer or people management experience required
- Three (3) years leadership experience in an Automotive repair facility or equivalent sales experience.
- Superior ability to positively relate and communicate with customers, including outstanding telephone skills.
- Prior responsibilities of leading, motivating and counseling employees under his/her direction on issues such as safety, quality, and policy and procedure administration/implementation.
- Demonstrated history of improving facility sales while also retaining customers loyal to the shop.
- Experience in implementing policies and procedures in the areas of financial control, safety, human resources, and environmental compliance.
- Knowledge of point-of-sale software programs, and the mathematical skills to create billings, estimates and to control inventory levels.
- Experience in preventive maintenance to keep facility equipment in safe and effective operating condition is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in store management operations, such as cash management and loss prevention.
- Prior experience as an automotive technician, and the ability to diagnose and recommend repairs to customer vehicles is a plus.
Apply Today and Join our team!
We offer much more than a paycheck. We provide the opportunity for a career. We are always looking for talented, customer-service oriented team members who share our passion for customers and their cars. We provide an engaging work environment with opportunities for training and advancement.
Outside Sales Estimator - Foundation Repair
COME JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM
G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair has been in business since 1987 and has repaired over 15,000 homes in Texas. We are looking for ambitious, fun, and self-motivated individuals to help us help our customers. Our founders built this company on family values and we have never lost our sense of tradition. Our employees have helped us earn a great reputation and year after year of growth; there is no ceiling to what you can accomplish. We are expanding to Houston and are looking for individuals to help us build our presence.
We are family owned and WE OWN WHAT WE DO!
Outside Sales Responsibilities
- Maintain a professional look and feel.
- Generate accurate and profitable estimates.
- Maximize every lead & appointment assigned.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Building winning relationships (Internal & External)
- Follow sales processes.
- Proven track record of face to face sales, and achieving sales targets.
- Reliable source of transportation.
- Passionate about helping people - Excellent communication service skills.
What Makes Us Different?
- We are an employee owned company.
- We provide a paid, extensive training program at our corporate office in Fort Worth, Texas
- We help you make MONEY. Lots of leads/customers!
Commission based with earning potential of $70,000 - $120,000 first year
Automotive Collision Repair Estimator - Krause Family Ford
Krause Family Ford in Woodstock has a Collision Estimator position that is available in a friendly, family environment. Our ideal candidate is a result-driven individual with a strong attention to detail and an upbeat attitude. You must have experience in the automotive collision and repair process. We are a high volume Collision Center with a great opportunity to succeed. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual in a growing business!
The Collision Repair Estimator is responsible for providing customers with automotive repair estimates and relating this information to the Collision Technician so that the unit can be repaired in a timely fashion.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, Technicians, Parts Associates, Collision Manager and other store Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Prepare all damage reports in an accurate and efficient manner
- Obtain all signatures, work authorizations and powers of attorney
- Negotiate an agreed price on every job prior to processing the job
- Review all final bills and supplemental billings prior to delivery of the vehicle
- Review the completed vehicle to check quality and thoroughness
- Greet each customer in the process of getting a vehicle repaired
- Make every effort to satisfy the customer's needs in regards to their automotive repair
- Assertively inform the customer that we feel we are the best choice for them to have their car repaired
- Make every effort to make a customer or potential customer feel comfortable and welcome during the sales and estimate process or whenever visiting the shop
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
- Must have a valid driver's license
- I-CAR Certification (preferred)
- ASE certification (preferred)
- Ability to operate an automobile
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $65,000 to $85,000 based on experience and certifications.
Apply online ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR COME TO THE DEALERSHIP
Hire the Winners conducts the initial screening and telephone interview and will contact you if you qualify.
REF ID: Krause Family Ford-Estimator
Estimator Insurance Repair
Experienced Insurance repair estimator needed for growing restoration company. Xactimate experience required, preferred vendor experience helpful. Must be able to schedule and execute projects quickly and in budget. If you meet the criteria below and you are interested in being a key player in our continued growth then we would like to hear form you.
*Xactimate experience required
- Strong typing and multi-tasking skills
- Strong customer service communication skills
- Ability to work in an office environment handling multiple duties
- Positive Attitude