Automobile Repair Service Estimator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Repair Service Estimator
Collision Repair Estimator / Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a Positive, Energetic, Experienced Estimator / Customer Service Manager to join our East/Indy Area team!
Candidates should be customer oriented with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a fast-paced DRP environment.
Main responsibilities include
- Promote and sell Church Brothers' service to all potential customers
- Prepare and discuss damage estimates with customers
- Maintain status, contact, communication with customer and insurance company
- Maintain knowledge of vehicle status while in-process
- Review completed repairs with customer upon vehicle delivery
- Assist with location CSI follow-up and satisfied customers
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Health Insurance
- 401k with Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Apply by responding to this posting or via our website at www.church-brothers.com (Employment tab).
Church Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Automobile Claim Estimator
The Claim Estimator plays a critical role in our Claims Service Center, where customers benefit from one-stop claims service. In this role, you will estimate, identify and analyze the physical damage to customers' vehicles, primarily focusing on damage to the core support, air conditioning and cooling, total losses and minor uni-body damage. You will complete processing of insurance claims and ensure customer satisfaction with the entire Service Center Process.
· Inspects damaged vehicles and writes estimates
· Identifies related and unrelated damage (prior damage)
· Makes total loss determinations and establishes total loss evaluations
· Providing service to customers in our Service Center
· Customer vehicle repair updates and setting expectations during the repair process.
Minimum 2 years previous experience where you excelled in:
· Making decisions
· Solving problems
· Planning, prioritizing and organizing
· Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
Automobile Mechanic / Auto Repair Technician
Automotive Service Technician
Join the nation's largest and fastest growing independent tire and automotive service retailer! Locally owned Midas for Automotive Technicians
The Automotive Technician inspects, diagnoses, prepares estimates, repairs and installs mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments and oil changes. All services are completed in compliance with Midas company policies, procedures and “Quality Standards". Calibrates and maintains mechanical equipment. In conjunction with other retail employees, helps to clean and maintain all areas of the retail store and its perimeter. Drives customer’s vehicles in and out of the shop area and performs road tests. Installs, balances and repairs tires as needed during peak periods. Is responsible for consistently displaying the highest quality of work and customer service.
Basic Duties &
Meet or exceed company performance standards for quality and speed of service to our customers.
Install and repair brakes, steering and suspension systems, transmissions and drive axles, tune-ups, diagnostic, vehicle preventative maintenance, etc.
Conduct vehicle inspections for mechanical services. Detect and note any conditions that would affect the safe operation of the vehicle and bring them to the attention of the service manager or store manager.
Routinely inspects, maintains and makes necessary repairs and/or adjustments to machinery necessary for an efficient and safe work environment.
Performs ride complaint diagnostics.
Assumes a high level of responsibility for meeting all OSHA requirements.
Assists in the installation, balancing and repair of tires as needed.
Perform a road test to ensure that the work has been completed properly.
Follow all safety practices as outlined in policy and procedures.
As a Service Technician you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver.
ASE Automobile Service Certified Technician
Title: Automobile Service Technician/ Principal Tech Training Spec (7250622)
Duration: 13 Months
Job Description for your reference:
Description/Comment: *Job Description
Raytheon Professional Services (RPS) is looking for a Technical Subject Matter Expert with automotive technical experience in the dealership or European vehicle service repair field. This position works closely with a curriculum development team and other automotive subject matter experts to Research, Develop, and Validate technical training courses.
• A working product knowledge, product application(s) and staying current in the industry.
• Automotive Electrical/Electronics and Engine Powertrain
• Experience and technical knowledge in European brands especially Audi or Volkswagen
• Computer software skills (MS Office), including advanced PowerPoint skills
• An understanding of a typical aftermarket repair service environment
• An understanding of a typical training center environment
• Associates degree in Automotive Technology or equivalent experience
• Bachelor Degree preferred
ASE certifications in Automotive Master ASE certification required
• Minimum of five years’ experience in the automotive industry as a technician
• Technician Mentoring and/or Instruction
• Technical writing experience
• Aftermarket automotive service technician experience
• Individual must be highly motive and task driven
• Have the ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision
• Have the ability work on multiple projects
Additional Job Details:
• Required Skills: • Minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience as an automobile service technician and an understanding of a typical dealership or European service environment. This position will require in-depth experience with Powertrain, Electrical, HVAC, and Braking Systems. This person must be familiar with foreign automotive brands to include systems operations, diagnosis, and repair. Experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a must. Additionally, Master ASE certification in all areas A1 through A8 including L1. • Desired Skills: • Additional training and/or hands on service experience with any of the following: Engine Performance, Advanced Vehicle Technologies/Hybrid Electric, and Diesel. Computer experience with Adobe Products. Additional ASE Certification for A9. Experience with European vehicle technologies such as Audi and Volkswagen.
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Service Advisor - Automobile
As the face of our business you will:
Meet and Greet Customers within our facility
Talk with customers on telephone
You should have the following qualifications:
Have prior service writing/advisor experience with European Automobiles and High Line Exotic Cars
Have a high effort level
Willing to learn and improve
Clean Drivers License
Desire to be the best
Will train the right individual. Relaxed management style that awards performance and productivity. A leader in the field since 1962. Looking for employees with a "out of the box" mindset. Come join a dealership where the management team understands earned respect and loyalty.
Outside Sales Estimator - Foundation Repair
COME JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM
G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair has been in business since 1987 and has repaired over 15,000 homes in Texas. We are looking for ambitious, fun, and self-motivated individuals to help us help our customers. Our founders built this company on family values and we have never lost our sense of tradition. Our employees have helped us earn a great reputation and year after year of growth; there is no ceiling to what you can accomplish. We are expanding to Houston and are looking for individuals to help us build our presence.
We are family owned and WE OWN WHAT WE DO!
Outside Sales Responsibilities
- Maintain a professional look and feel.
- Generate accurate and profitable estimates.
- Maximize every lead & appointment assigned.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Building winning relationships (Internal & External)
- Follow sales processes.
- Proven track record of face to face sales, and achieving sales targets.
- Reliable source of transportation.
- Passionate about helping people - Excellent communication service skills.
What Makes Us Different?
- We are an employee owned company.
- We provide a paid, extensive training program at our corporate office in Fort Worth, Texas
- We help you make MONEY. Lots of leads/customers!
Commission based with earning potential of $70,000 - $120,000 first year
Collision Repair Estimator - Auto
The Collision Repair Estimator is responsible for providing customers with automotive repair estimates and relating this information to the Collision Technician so that the unit can be repaired in a timely fashion.Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, Technicians, Parts Associates, Collision Managers and other store Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
Please apply at www.classiccollision.net
Estimator - Steel Fabrication And Ship Repair
ESTIMATOR, STEEL FABRICATION
Metal Trades, Inc., a heavy steel fabrication company specializing in Industrial Fabrication, Ship Repair, and Barge/Commercial Marine Construction is currently hiring. We are located 20 minutes south of Charleston, SC.
Now hiring a Steel Estimator with a Structural Steel Fabrication background. Prefer a min. of 5 years estimating exp. in heavy steel fabrication and product manufacturing. Ship repair estimating experience a plus. Knowledge of structural/piping drawing proficiency, material take-off lists, labor cost analysis, and able to determine material and labor requirements. Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues. Must be proficient in MS-Word/Excel, welding, and industry specifications. Desirable skills/knowledge include: AutoCAD and MS-Project, scheduling, shop floor planning, machining, barge construction, and estimating various steel fabrications. High School Diploma or GED required. Associate’s Degree in Architectural Drafting and Estimating or equivalent experience in a related field. Excellent benefit package offered! Visit us online at www.metaltrades.com. Apply at 4194 Hwy. 165, Yonges Island, SC (apps at the Guard House), Mail resume to PO Box 129, Hollywood, SC 29449, Attn: HR Dept. or Call 843.889.6441, Ext. 5107 to request an app. to be mailed to you. MTI is an At-Will Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, Minorities, Veterans, Disabled are encouraged to apply. We are an EEO/affirmative action employer.
Heavy Steel Fabrication
Heavy Steel Components as an OEM supplier
Power Transformer Tanks
Large Pressure Vessels and Tanks Built to Section VIII of the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code
For over 100 customers, Metal Trades Inc. has been a key source for build to print steel fabrications requiring skilled craftsman and certified welders of all types of steel. Past projects have included both small and large industrial components (some in excess of well over 100 tons), military vehicle components, and custom built barges.
Collision Repair Estimator
Gerber is growing! We are looking for experienced Estimators to add to our team!
For more information, please call Jenny/Text (708)642-0336.
STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES * ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an experienced Estimator to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone who can WOW every customer, accurately assess damaged vehicles, and work in cooperation with others to achieve common goals.
* WOW every customer through all phases of the process
* Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
* Prepare estimates in accordance with Insurance partner and company guidelines
* Maintain and execute a timely schedule before, during, and after completions of repairs
* World class customer service skills
* 1-3+ years experience in a similar role
* Proficiency with CCC One, Audatex, and/or Mitchell estimating systems
* Familiarity with various insurance direct repair guidelines
* I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
* Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
* Winning culture and excellent work environment
* Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, and a lot more
* Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
* Great earning potential
* Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Estimator. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
For more information, please call Jenny/Text (708)642-0336.
Estimator - Collision Repair
Superior Body Shop has an opening for an experienced collision repair estimator. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
- Collison Repair Estimators will meet and greet customers, help making insurance claims and prepares estimates/photos for upload and approval.
- Collison Repair Estimators will be knowledge of most major Insurance Direct Repair Program protocols and have the ability to upload estimates/images that meet those standards.
- As a Collison Repair Estimator, you will maintain contact with the customer while the vehicle is in the repair process, maintaining communication regarding the status of the repair.
- Reconcile and prepare for invoicing final invoices that match approved estimates.
- Contact owner well in advance of completion to communicate when they can expect the repair to be completed.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License.
- This position will require a minimum of 5 years experience
- Prior experience as an estimator preferred.
- Prefer I-Car or other industry training history.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of Customer Service.