Automobile Repair Service Estimator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Repair Service Estimator
Automobile Body Repairer / Fiberglass
Y-Tech Services, Inc. is seeking an Automobile Body Repairer / Fiberglass. The Automobile Body Repairer, Fiberglass repairs damaged fiberglass automobile bodies, using pneumatic tools and knowledge of fiberglass repair techniques.
Cuts away damaged fiberglass, using air grinder.
Smooths edges of painted surface, using sandpaper or air-powered sander.
Masks surrounding undamaged surface, using masking tape.
Cuts plastic separating film, using shears, and tapes film to outside repair area.
Mixes polyester resin and hardener according to specifications and applies mixture to repair area, using brush.
Soaks matting in resin mixture and layers matting over repair area to specified thickness. Peels separating film from repair area and washes repair surface with water.
Occasionally secures new panel to repair area, using C-clamp.
Applies and spreads body filler manually to reestablish surface.
Manually files away excess filler to match original contour.
Smooths filler, using air sander.
Cleans repair area with air gun.
The Automobile Body Repairer, Fiberglass may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Job Requirements: + High School Diploma / Equivalent GED certificate + 2 years of task related experience + Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.
Requisition ID: 1
Post a Job
Collision Center Repair Estimator
Capitol is known within the industry as an aggressive, innovative retailer and we are seeking a Dynamic Collision Estimator to join our team. We are always interested in expanding our business and marketing approach to stay current with the ever-changing world.
We pride ourselves on the fact that over 40 percent of our 81 employees have 10+ years of employment with the company. We have a strong philosophy that employee satisfaction equates to long-term business success.
Body Shop Estimator / Collision Center Repair Estimator Responsibilities-
Greet all customers/vendors in professional and courteous manner
Examine and inspect damaged vehicles and create estimates for repair costs to restore the vehicles to pre-loss condition
Prepare damage reports in an accurate and efficient manner
Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with insurance industry, fleets, manufacturers, their representatives and customers
Obtain signatures, process paperwork, and computer entries according to company standards
Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's policies to ensure complete customer satisfaction
Follows up to ensure customers are kept informed on repair status
Follows up to ensure productivity within the shop
Other duties as instructed by management
Previous GM factory training is a plus but not required
Body Shop Estimator / Collision Center Repair Estimator Qualifications-
3 to 4 years of prior experience in the estimating / body shop / automotive field / automotive physical damage estimating
Confidence in handling high volumes under pressure
Possess outstanding negotiation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Effective communication skills and customer service skills with insurance companies and customers
Knowledge and experience working with insurance companies
Strong organization and computer skills
Valid driver ¢??s license with clean driving history
Successful background check and pre-employment drug screening required
Body Shop Estimator / Collision Center Repair Estimator Benefits-
Extremely competitive commission compensation
Successful background check and pre-employment drug screening required. Top pay and benefits including health, dental, vision and 401k along with paid vacation/sick days
Post a Job
Automotive Body Shop Estimator / Collision Repair Estimator
Automotive / Body Shop Estimator / Auto Collision Repair Estimator - PRODUCTION BONUS - COMPANY PAID TRAINING
Take your automotive body shop estimator career further - apply now!
- Automotive Body Shop Estimators examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs.
- Automotive Body Shop Estimator works with the insurance companies to manage the claims for our customers
- Follows up to ensure customer satisfaction with repairs
- Follows up to ensure productivity within the shop
Take your automotive body shop estimator career further - apply now!
- Experience in the estimating/body shop/automotive field
- Insurance company estimator a big +
- Valid Driver s License required
- Confidence to handle high volumes under pressure
- Knowledge in Estimating CCC Pathways / CCC One
- Effectively communicate with insurance companies and customers
- Strong organizational and computer skills
About Our Dealership:
We at Tristate Collision want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource our employees. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles and we re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home apply today!
Tristate Collision's Commitment to You:
- Production Bonus
- Company Paid Training
- Two week backlog of work - we're hiring to keep up with customer demand!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Take your career further apply to be an automotive technician on our automotive service team today!Post a Job
Collision Repair Estimator
Position OverviewThe Collision Desk Review Advisor will be responsible overseeing all collision repair estimates; including auto and truck collision damages. General Responsibilities: Audit collision repair estimates submitted from vendors to ensure quality repairs with maximum savings to our clients
Assess collision damages and write appraisals utilizing the Electronic Damage Estimating SystemsNegotiate repairs and secure agreed prices with the shops via phone/email.Maintain professional correspondence with clients to explain repairs and discuss repair options
Follow-up with the repair progress of client vehicles to ensure timely completion and provide regular status updates to client
Answer inbound calls from body shops, clients, or drivers concerning vehicle repairs
Recommend methods to improve processes and operations Qualifications: Minimum of 2 years hands on auto or truck body repair or appraisal experience required
High School Diploma or equivalent required/Technical Degree in automotive preferred
Basic Computer skills Microsoft Windows, MS Office, Email, Internet, etc.Basic keyboard skills
Knowledge of CCC, Audatex, and Mitchell Damage Estimating systemsASE and I-CAR certifications a plusHD Truck Experience a plus
CompetenciesSales: Must have strong negotiation skills
Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Accountability: Must be willing to accept responsibility for decisions and situations
Communication: Must be able to listen effectively and communicate with all levels of staff; written and verbal
Team Player: Work cooperatively with others in an office environment
Customer Service: Must have service skills and be able to focus on the needs of the customer
Dependability: Must maintain regular and reliable attendance
Innovation Group is a global provider of business process services to the insurance, fleet, automotive and road assistance industries across the globe.
We are the only company that provides solutions that support the entire insurance value chain from quote and inception, claims and repair management and right on to settlement and subrogation.
Post a Job
Inside Sales / Customer Service / Estimator
Inside Sales / Customer Service / Estimator
Tracking Code 1370-224
Job Description The customer service representative is responsible for receiving and processing orders and handling customer issues. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: + Confer with customers by telephone, fax, email or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints + Responds thoroughly and promptly to all inquiries; interprets and explains service policies and procedures + Makes proactive recommendations and decisions related to customer service matters + Assist customers with quotes, pricing sheets, order confirmations, product listings, billing adjustments, literature and samples + Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers'' problems + Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
Solicit sales of new or additional services or products + Coordinate customer deliveries with appropriate personnel + Provide support to the inside and outside sales teams + Must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time and keep commitments for return calls and follow-up + Responsible for specialized duties as delegated by management with limited supervision
Strong verbal and written communication skills required + Must be customer focused; possess strong time management skills, problem solving ability, strong follow-through skills, and excellent phone and e-mail etiquette
Required Skills + Excellent customer service skills + Mathematical Skills + Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs + Excellent written and oral communication skills + Attention to detail with strong organizational skills + Can work independently, at times under pressure + Sense of urgency in meeting deadlines WORK ENVIRONMENT: + Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time - up to 8 hours or more per day
Required Experience + High school diploma or general education degree (GED), some college preferred + Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years related experience + Building industry knowledge preferred + Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Duluth, Georgia, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Union Status Non-Union
Post a Job
Collision Repair Estimator
Collision Repair EstimatorDuncannon, PA
Would you like to work for a growing family owned business, where employees are valued, respected and supported? Are you an experienced collision repair estimator or an automotive industry professional who would love the opportunity to learn estimating?
Noakers Auto Body, LLC in Duncannon is looking for a new Collision Repair Estimator to join our growing business.
We started in 1999 with a one bay shop. Now we serve 50-60 customers per week. We take pride in our work and care about our customers and our team.
Our reputation for excellence in collision repair, has provided steady growth to our company. We are looking to add a collision repair estimator and will consider both experienced candidates and those with a background in automotive parts or repair, who are excited to learn the job.
About our Collision Repair Estimator Meet with customers to learn about the damage to their vehicles Assess the visible damage to the vehicle Evaluate for additional unseen damage that will likely require repair Provide written estimate Communicate your findings with customers Serve as liaison between customer and insurance company.
Order all parts needed for the repair Work consistent schedule 7am-5pm with optional OT Be part of a growing family owned company, where you are valued and respected
Our Ideal Collision Repair Estimator Is a Licensed Estimator OR has a background in the Auto industry such as Parts or Repair & desire to learn estimating Able to build rapport and trust with customers Investigative & pays attention to details Great communicator able to work with repair techs, insurance companies & customers
What we Offer Competitive Pay based on skills and experience! Health Benefits (available after 90 days) Paid time off & paid holidays Simple IRA with a match Opportunity for advancement Family friendly work environment A team that enjoys working and playing together company outings, go karting, company picnics, etc.
If you are an automotive industry professional interested in joining the Noakers team, as a Collision Repair Estimator we hope to hear from you!
Post a Job
Customer Service Repair Technician
About Us Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to more than 200 stores in markets across the U.S and Canada. But the best part is that we'recurrently looking for new members to join our team! Are you looking for a dynamic career path and a company that promotes from within? Are you a tech-savvy individual? Do you enjoy working with smartphones and computers?Well then come join one of the largest and most reputable smartphone repair companies in the US. The unrelenting commitment to customer satisfaction shown by uBreakiFix has directly resulted in its current period of rapid nationwide growth. uBreakiFix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee. uBreakiFix handles everything from iPhones, Samsungs, LGs, Nexuses, HTCs, Droids, Xboxes and PlayStations, to cameras, laptops and computers. Do you have broken glass on your iPhone? A virus that your PC can't seem to get rid of? A Mac that just won't shake software issues? An iPhone that needs to be jailbroken and unlocked? A Samsung Galaxy that isn't running like it used to? Let the repair professionals at uBreakiFix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. And most repairs can be completed while you wait! From water-damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, uBreakiFix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info! ### Position Details Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: * Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair devices
Provide recommendations for problem resolution
Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards
Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
Ensure that customers have a great experience by providing service that exceeds customer expectations
Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate, real-time record of customer information and repairs
Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
Other tasks may be assigned as needed by management Basic Qualifications: * Outstanding customer service skills
Strong interest in technology
No device repair experience is necessary because we provide on-the-job training and guidance
Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytic skills
Exceptional organizational skills
Strong written and oral communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ability to work well in team environment
Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
High school diploma or GED Preferred Qualifications: * A+ Certification
Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) * Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, and PC/Macs
Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
Previous experience working at retail electronics store We Offer: * Competitive pay with the ability to advance to management in a rapidly growing industry
On-the-job training and guidance, no experience necessary * A positive work environment that fosters personal and professional growth
An owner that wants to see you succeed and be the happiest you can be * Resources from one of the nation’s largest electronics repair franchises UBREAKIFIX is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V Location: uBreakiFix Wauwatosa 2751 North Mayfair RoadWauwatosa, WI 53222 Compensation: Not Specified Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision after 6 Months of Employment
Experienced Fire Extinguisher Service And Repair Technician
Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a financially solid contractor committed to saving lives and property through the life-safety systems we produce. We are seeking to hire a candidate with a can-do attitude & ready to apply their problem solving skills for an employer that values ingenuity and personal integrity. Training provided for the best qualified applicant if lacking some or all of the Desired Experience outlined below. What we offer + Medical Insurance + Dental Insurance + 401K + Employee Stock Option (ESOP) + Pay Range commensurate with education/specialized training and experience. Experienced Fire Extinguisher Service and Repair Technician Job Responsibilities + Personal organization necessary to meet deadline driven tasks in a timely manner.
Conduct fire extinguisher recharging and maintenance per NFPA 10.
Conduct cylinder recertification of fire extinguishers per NFPA 10, state and federal requirements + Assist with material orders and deliveries and other miscellaneous shop duties when required Job Qualifications: + General computer knowledge and skills.
Pass a timed mechanical aptitude test with a score of at least 75%.
Ability to verbally communicate clearly on jobsites and in customer meetings.
Ability to safely climb ladders and wear standard personal protective equipment as required by the USA Fire Safety Manual and OSHA.
Have a valid, unrestricted driver’s license (CDL not necessary).
Be NAFED certified for fire extinguishers (IL Fire Equipment Distributor Employee License A)
Successful completion of employment background investigation.
Successful completion of employment drug screening. Desired Experience
Familiarity with the basic operational knowledge of fire sprinkler systems.
Familiarity with the basic operational knowledge of fire alarm systems.
Field Service Technician - Foodservice Equipment Repair
We are seeking a qualified and experienced individual to join our team to repair hot-side commercial kitchen equipment that is powered by electric, gas, and steam.
- Diagnose the cause of equipment failure(s) and recommend the correct repair solution(s) for a variety of commercial kitchen appliances including ovens, fryers, griddles, steam kettles, microwaves, coffee brewing equipment, dishwashers, booster heaters, disposals, food warmers and other related equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance for many customers to fix a potential problems before they happens
- Complete job tickets neatly and completely with all equipment and parts information
- Communicate key information to the Dispatcher and Parts Department
- Provide 24/7 service within a rotation of other fellow Service Technicians
- Keep a service van in good operating condition by informing management of any mechanical problems and routinely doing exterior washes and vacuuming
- Maintain an organized service van in terms of parts stock shelves, and keep all tools and job tickets in a neat and orderly fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Most of the repairs will be done in the field in commercial and industrial kitchens such as:
- Restaurants – chain restaurants and independently owned
- Local city school departments – elementary, middle and high schools
- Federal and state institutions – universities, prisons, military bases, gov’t offices
- Medical facilities – hospitals, health care facilities, and nursing homes
- Hospitality industry – hotels, country clubs, social clubs
- Quick serve industries – coffee shops, convenience stores
- Service territory includes Rhode Island, Bristol County Massachusetts, and sometimes in the Groton/New London CT area and Cape Cod, MA
- Be on time to work every day and be ready to work when you are present
- Be flexible and able to start early or end late depending upon workload
- Have a positive attitude
- Always act professional and polite to your co-workers, supervisors and customers
- Act and appear engaged, especially if you are training with a fellow co-worker
- Ask questions, and demonstrate a willingness to learn; there are no stupid questions
- Develop a good rapport with customers and work to earn their trust
- Study and test to be CFESA Certified in Electricity, Gas, and Steam
- Proof of US Citizenship or Legal Alien
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience repairing commercial kitchen equipment or electric and/or gas appliances
- Maintain a valid driver's license and insurance eligibility
- Must have a High School Graduate or GED Equivalency
- Trade school completion is a plus but not required
- Solid understanding of electrical and gas principles as it relates to repairing equipment
- Possess good mechanical skills
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills such as listening and communicating
- Must be professional and courteous at all times
- Own basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, sockets, hammer, pliers, wire cutter and crimper
- Be able to lift objects up to 50 lb. independently
Repair & Service Manager
We are looking for a Full Time - REPAIR & SERVICE MANAGER to join our team!
You will be responsible for overseeing our Repair/Maintenance & Service Dept.
- Schedule Service & Repair teams
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis
- Includes handling any customer complaints or issues that may arise.
- Manage 2 to 3 Service/Repair teams (Each team contains 2-3 employees)
- Manage each teams payroll hours
- Track team spending and job costs
- Ensure teams are practicing job safety
- Ensure team QAS's (Foreman) are coordinating payment with customers upon arrival to job
- Making sure Service & Repair teams are filling out and turning in the proper paperwork
- Work Orders
- Photos (Completion)
- Provide quality job training on and offsite for teams
- Handle daily logistics of jobs and equipment with each team/customer.
- Ordering and requesting appropriate materials for jobs
- Occasional On-Site job inspections/visits to ensure proper procedures & work quality
- Hiring and Firing of all Service & Repair employees
- Completing Performance Evaluations & Raise recommendations, if applicable
- Completing any necessary documentation for disciplinary actions, if needed.
- Hold annual training & safety meetings for teams.
- Previous management experience (Construction or Roofing industry preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of Commercial roofing industry is helpful, but not required
- Strong communication and troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Computer experience needed
- Basic Software uses: Outlook, Word, Excel & Web Browser
- Valid State Driver's License
- Works well and able to communicate with multiple departments on a daily or weekly basis
- Comfortable preparing department reports for next level management, when needed.
In this position, we will train you on our roof system but this position will require some experience in construction management, leadership, problem solving, time-management, safety precautions & rules, as well as quality control and the ability to communicate well with your teams & our customers. Our Service & Repair Manager must also have the ability to successfully manage 2 to 3 teams, while ensuring they are getting the job done and providing a professional and quality product for our customers. Our Service & Repair Manager position also requires a VALID driver's license & a good driving record. Service & Repair Manager Position is based on skills and qualifications. Must be willing to occasionally travel to customer jobsites to do onsite inspections of teams & jobs, to ensure work is being performed properly. Some of these jobsites may be in one of the following states: Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky).
These positions are NOT seasonal; but FULL TIME, year around positions. Pay scale based on experience and qualifications, Insurance benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance & Company Paid Life Insurance).