Automobile Repair Service Estimator Job Description Sample
Automobile Repair Technician
Full time employment at a family owned body shop. Need to have basic knowledge of automotive repair skills and a good work ethic. Compensation negotiable based on skill level.
Automotive Service Advisor, Experienced Automobile Service Writer
We are seeking an evening Automotive Service Advisor. A motivated individual with demonstrated service results and are looking to continue your automotive career growth, join our automotive service team.
As a Service Advisor, you would review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance care to our valued customers’ vehicles for optimal performance.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Greet customers promptly
• Obtaining customer and vehicle information
• Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
• Determining and recommending needed maintenance based on age, mileage, and history of vehicle
• Preparing a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
• Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day and updating customers frequently
• Review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance to our valued customers' vehicles for optimal performance
• Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
• Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
• Valid drivers license
• Clean driving record
• Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background check
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a service advisor/writer
• Proven record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
• A high degree of ownership and accountability with the ability to prioritize effectively
• A high degree of integrity and professionalism with excellent communication skills
• Above average energy level with the ability to work in a competitive environment
• CDK computer experience is a plus
• High School diploma or equivalent
Construction Repair Estimator
We are an Emergency Service Company with a Structural repair division based in Woburn MA dedicated to excellent customer service.
We are looking to hire an Estimator for light construction and remodeling jobs. Male or female, this individual will perform site inspections, write and process estimates.
This position is ideal for the experienced trades-person or manager who enjoys construction but is now looking to get out of the field. Our ideal candidate would possess the following:
Ø A strong construction background. Note: having a construction supervisor's license would be helpful but it is not required
Ø Is comfortable using computers. Also, having some experience with the Xactimate estimating software would be a plus
Ø Must have good communication and organizational skills
Ø Be self motivated
Pro-Care offers Health, Life and Dental insurance, 401K, Profit Share and job training.
This position offers a salary plus commission. Additionally we offer a company vehicle or a monthly, vehicle and gas allowance if you use your own car .
Fire Division Repair Estimator
Overview Safeguard has been Protecting Arizona families and businesses for over 50 years, We are Arizona's largest family-owned, locally-operated security provider. With an A+ Better Business Bureau Ranking, we prove every day that we love being there for and helping our clients. Working together with our clients and protecting what they value most, non-stop, is what we call "Safeguard is with you." Safeguard has an immediate full time position open for a Fire Division Repair Estimator This is a hybrid Sales/Technician position that will be responsible for following up on inspection reports, GC and customer requests, and selling any repairs that are generated within the FIG department and require a quote. These repairs may be generated in the field or by customer phone calls. Qualified applicants will have excellent communication skills, a working knowledge of all fire suppression systems. Responsibilities
Ensure follow-up repairs are handled promptly and efficiently for area of expertise
Achieve department revenue and customer satisfaction goals for area of expertise
Ensure customers understand repairs needed and support them through the process
Compile accurate repair quotes based on field inspection reports within a given time frame
Will be responsible for supplying written and verbal estimates for fire sprinkler repair, fire sprinkler TI, fire sprinkler retrofits, fire pump repair and maintenance, fire hydrant repair and maintenance, fire alarm repair, fire extinguisher repair, fire extinguisher installation, fire extinguisher cabinet installation, backflow installation, backflow repair, exit and emergency light repair and maintenance, kitchen suppression repair, FM-200 Clean agent repair, fire inspection quotes and anything else that falls under the department scope of work. Job Duties:
Develop and process follow-up repairs from the time they are identified until approved and properly turned over to scheduling with labor hours and material list
Assist with scheduling as needed, from approval to completion.
Identify and correct deficiencies with follow-up repair quotes to meet fire department, insurance and customer needs and requirements are met
Maintain log of follow-up repair approvals that you have achieved
Attend weekly estimating meetings to assist Field Supervisor in setting inspection guidelines, inspection report SOP’s and ensure our customers are getting the service they expect
Provide written or verbal quote for repairs as soon as possible based on complexity and urgency of repairs needed
Provide on-site assistance to technicians to ensure prompt follow-up and proper customer/office communication is achieved. Either over the phone or by going to the site with technician.
Perform site surveys as needed to develop scope Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Job ID2017-2348 CategorySales
Estimator Insurance Repair
Experienced Insurance repair estimator needed for growing restoration company. Xactimate experience required, preferred vendor experience helpful. Must be able to schedule and execute projects quickly and in budget. If you meet the criteria below and you are interested in being a key player in our continued growth then we would like to hear form you.
*Xactimate experience required
- Strong typing and multi-tasking skills
- Strong customer service communication skills
- Ability to work in an office environment handling multiple duties
- Positive Attitude
Automobile Service Manager
We are seeking a Service Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Meet and Greet customers
- Take customers info and create work orders and dispatch work technicians
- Work closely with technicians
- Order parts and discuss/sell jobs to/with customers
- Previous experience in customer service/auto repair sales management 2-5 yrs
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Roof Repair Estimator
Our established company is growing its clientele and we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Roof Repair Estimator to join our team of professionals to service customers in Fort Lauderdale. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in roofing or construction, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a leading residential roofing company.
(Not limited to)
Perform on site roof inspections to identify existing leaks
Create cost estimates and proposals
(Not limited to)
3+ years’ experience in roofing or construction
Customer Service experience
Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
Above average problem-solving skills
Ship Repair Estimator (Machinery/Pipefitting)
he ideal candidate should have all-around U.S. Navy ship repair knowledge. Applicant must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to relate well with shipyard trades, subcontractors and vendors. A minimum of 5 years trade experience in the ship repair structural trade is required. Understanding of NAVSEA Standard Items is required.
Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, drawings and specifications and perform basic business math calculations (percentages, markups, etc.) Must be able to conduct detailed research and develop the various components of a final estimate. Knowledge of MS Office programs specifically Excel.
Availability to work extended and weekend hours as needed. Position requires the physical ability to move throughout ship. Travel for out-of-area ship checks. Capable of passing drug screen, physical and routine background check associated with credentialing process for government installation access (i.e., DBIDS)
Rotating Equipment Engineer - Repair Estimator
Pumping Solutions is an established industrial rotating equipment supplier near Chicago, IL. We are a growth-oriented company with service centers in Blue Island, IL and Houston, TX. We offer a full benefit package, competitive salary, and great growth opportunity in a technically progressive environment. We are looking for an Industrial Rotating Equipment Repair Estimator for our repair center in Blue Island, IL. Individuals must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience with repairing, preparing work scopes, and/or writing repair estimates pertaining to all types of industrial rotating equipment (pumps, blowers, fans, multi-stage pumps, mixers, and other types of heavy industrial rotating equipment).
You will work directly with a wide range of customers from small owner/operator businesses to fortune 500 companies. You will have the opportunity to work with customers in a wide range of industries including refinery, power & energy, steel producing, chemical, municipal, and general manufacturing.
- Oversee disassembly and inspection of rotating equipment
- Oversee and review materials of construction reports
- Prepare written as-found reports with all supporting documentation for customer presentation
- Prepare written repair work scope recommendation reports with cost estimate for customer presentation
- Interact directly with customers, outside sales staff, inside support staff, mechanics, machinists, and vendors as needed
- Other responsibilities will be added as experience progresses
- Technical background with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience repiring industrial rotating equipment
- Knowledge of materials, heat treatment, metal coatings, and materials commonly used in the trade
- Expertise with technical products including mechanical seals, pumps and motors is required
- Familiarity with standard office computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Our business philosophy involves working as a team with our customers to solve their rotating equipment problems. To do this, we approach pump problems from multiple disciplines in order to come up with the best solutions available. We are a new pump company, a pump repair company, a mechanical seal company, and an aftermarket pump part company.
This is a full-time position. Pumping Solutions offers 401 matching, paid vacation, healthcare and other benefits to our employees.
Auto Body Collision Repair Estimator - Ford Lincoln Collision Center
Auto Body Collision Repair Estimator - Alan Jay Ford Lincoln Collision Center
Alan Jay Ford Lincoln has an immediate opening for an experienced Auto Body Collision Repair Estimator to join our team of professionals. This is a full service, state-of-the-art collision repair center.
- Two or more years of related experience in Collision Repair Estimating
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged uni-body & full frame vehicles
- Experienced, career minded individuals able to produce quality results
- Have a positive attitude & pride in their work
- ASE and/or ICAR certifications in collision repair preferred
- Valid drivers license
Monday through Friday work week. Company paid training for the right candidates. Competitive wages & weekly pay! Excellent benefits package including, free Gold’s Gym membership, 401k w/ matching, available health / dental / vision insurance, vehicle & service discounts, paid vacations / sick leave & more! Apply Today! EOE/DFWP
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!