Automobile Seat Cover And Convertible Top Installer Job Description Sample
Refrigeration Utilities Technician - 2Nd Shift
Maintenance Mechanic - Packaging - 10 P.M. To 10 A.M. Shifts
Production Planner API
Sales Director (Watershed) Franklyn/Remote US (3346)
Watershed is developing technology that is fundamentally changing the L&D industry, but we have a missing piece—another amazing salesperson who is genuinely curious about helping advance the learning industry and passionate about finding and converting ideal opportunities.
The right person for this role excels at finding and closing new business. The ideal person will develop a strategic plan and enthusiastically work to develop strong relationships, uncover opportunities, evangelize the value of Watershed, and drive revenue. This includes attending events, calling prospects, conducting virtual and in-person meetings, and negotiating a deal.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it. The same is true at Watershed. That’s why we need someone who can listen thoughtfully to prospects’ challenges and requirements to establish achievable goals and keep accurate notes on these interactions in our CRM.
We also want you to have meaningful conversations with prospects, which means you’re regularly picking up new skills and growing your knowledge about the world of corporate learning and development. (i.e., You gotta have a desire to learn.)
A Day in the Life
While no two days are alike at Watershed, your typical week may include:
- building strong relationships and collaborating with industry partners to deliver optimal solutions to Watershed customers;
- scheduling and performing Watershed demos for prospects;
- meticulously building and maintaining a healthy pipeline;
- drafting and delivering proposals and agreements;
- presenting to executives, senior managers, and decisionmakers; and
- negotiating and working with legal to reach mutual agreement.
We’ll also rely on you to share prospect feedback and client requirements that’ll help sales, marketing, and development teams further enhance our solution.
In addition to the following requirements, experience selling SaaS solutions and selling in the corporate learning place is an added bonus.
- At least 8 years of outside software sales experience.
- Successfully sold complex enterprise systems, such as Saas software—or, even better, enterprise learning systems.
- A proven track record of hunting for prospects, closing deals, and ultimately exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong follow-through and time prioritization skills.
- Excellent product demonstration skills with the ability to establish value to technical and non-technical stakeholders alike.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and business acumen.
- A willingness to roll up his/her sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done (within reason, of course).
- Ability to travel up to 50% of a given month (though not every month)
- Experience articulating value and selling to high-level executives at Global 500 companies.
- Plays well with others and has a solid sense of humor.
Why you want to work here
As one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work, Watershed operates as a small company (about 16 people) within Learning Technologies Group. We’re building the world’s most powerful Learning Analytics Platform to help organizations prove the impact of their learning and training programs. We take our work seriously, but we also like to have fun together. We work hard, but we value you as a person and your life outside the office.
And our benefits are so great we call them BetterFits. From day one, we cover 100 percent of employees’ medical, dental, and vision coverage; and offer flexible work hours and vacation, just to name a few.
We live by our six Core Values, which define everything about what Watershed is, how we work, and how we interact with each other. So, take the time to learn them and consider how they resonate with you. We expect you to come into every interaction with your work, your coworkers, and our clients with these six values top of mind.
Sound interesting? Send us a note that:
- Tells us why you want to work with us
- Explains what you can bring to our team
- Includes your resume, portfolio, or whatever best represents your experience
About the company:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Founded in Nashville, Tenn., in 2016, Watershed is dedicated to changing the world of learning by helping corporate L&D departments get more from their initiatives. This includes a customizable SaaS-based learning analytics platform that assesses the impact and effectiveness of corporate learning programs and helps maximize investments in learning.
Made possible by xAPI, Watershed enables users to explore their learning data in one place and measure how L&D programs impact their organizations. Since its founding, this young, high-growth organization has developed a portfolio of Fortune 500 global clients—such as Visa, Verizon, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Caterpillar, and more.
Watershed is part of Learning Technologies Group plc’s award-winning group of specialist learning technology businesses.
To learn more, visit watershedLRS.com.
Environmental Quality Analyst 9-P11
Campus Recruiting Coordinator- Consumer & Community Banking
Sr. Validation Engineer
- Prepare validation project plans, protocols, and test equipment for execution.
- Develop, review, approve and execute validation documentation including, but not limited to: URS, FDS, DOE, FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, and VQs.
- Perform temperature mapping and other validation activities
- Write validation deviation investigation
- Revalidate existing processes on a project by project basis.
- Coordinating and interfacing with the process unit heads, quality and engineering groups in order to assure successful project execution.
- B.S. in Engineering.
- 2+ years of validation experience from the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Candidates should be results-oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong problem-solving abilities.
We partner with Chicago's top employers and match them with top talent. We represent many of Chicago's most desirable employers in their hiring efforts. They turn to Momentum for our industry specific expertise and ability to match them with the industries best candidates. Our boutique approach has made us the fastest growing scientific staffing company in Chicago.
At Momentum, we work with you to develop a job search strategy that suits your unique aspirations and skills. Our recruiting approach sets us apart from other staffing agencies by gaining a greater degree of partnership with you - the candidate. We attribute our success as a company to the relationships we’ve fostered with our candidates and contractors.
Ready to be a part of the Momentum revolution? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Momentum:
- Full Time Healthcare - When you work with Momentum you're eligible for the same healthcare packages we have. All of our healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, don't have waiting periods and avoid federal tax penalties. You’ll be able to choose between Gold, Silver and Bronze plans. Better yet, we cover 50% of the monthly premium. Why should you be treated like a second class employee just because you are a contractor? Crazy.
- Industry Expertise - All we do is science. Period. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into what you should expect your career decision. We're experts at getting your career to where you want it to go. We'll help you understand your career options and work with you to determine the path that suits you. Why would you want to work with an agency that only does science on the side?
- Permanent Results - Last year 94% of our contractors were converted to permanent employees. Pretty impressive huh? Getting you a permanent job is our priority as an agency. No other agency in the scientific space can boast such a high conversion rate.
- No Charge - With Momentum there are no hidden fees. We don't take any money out of your paycheck or charge a conversion fee. Our clients pay for what we do, not our employees.
- Consultative Approach - When you work with Momentum, we start by learning a lot about your career direction. Only then do we propose a path that will help you achieve your career goals. We share a lot of our industry expertise with you so that you are informed about your options.
Conveyor Belt Technician - Charlotte, NC
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!