Automobile Seat Cover And Convertible Top Installer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Seat Cover And Convertible Top Installer
Assist clients with billing inquiries, updating account information, troubleshooting, processing payments, orders, and providing excellent customer service to our loyal custonmers
Associated topics: call, client, customer, customer care, customer order, customer service representative, representative, service representative, telephone, trouble resolution
Post a Job
Sales Associate Bilingual - English / Spanish
Harvest Meat Company is looking for a Sales Associate (Bilingual English/Spanish) in our Newark Branch. Must have previous experience working within the food/distribution industry (preferably meat). Competitive Wages and Excellent Benefits.
Position is a sales role with emphasis on regional sales and profitability growth for existing and prospective emerging chain account customers. Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, negotiation of distribution agreements, conducting business and account analysis, and overall account coordination services.
This position would maintain relationships with current customer base as well as continuously improve distribution and promotion of all brands/products. In addition develop knowledge of available product(s), analyze customer requests and recommend solutions.
Must be self motivated, high energy and detailed oriented person who can take control. Previous customer service and sales experience preferable, but not necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Developing knowledge of available data and system used to support customers.
2. Establishing relationship with customers.
3. Analyzing customer requests and recommending solutions.
4. Preparation of account analysis and performance of business reviews.
5. Sales and profitability growth, and regional in scope.
6. Maintain Key Results Activities planning and execution.
7. Maintaining all account business within corporate guidelines.
8. Provide systems support to customers within company requirements.
9. Recommends or identifies company brand, and other inventoried procedures and services.
10. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Proven track record as a leading sales professional and experience in the food industry preferred.
- Multi-unit accounts experience is preferred.
- Must be professional, self-starter, highly motivated, a leader and problem solver.
- Position requires that employee is able to reach all customers in assigned territory.
- Impeccable follow-up, time management, sales aptitude and organization skills required.
Excellent Benefits (low premiums)
401k with company match
Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance to all employees
Paid Time Off Leave
To continually carry out the company’s Quality/Food Safety programs and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides leadership for assessing and enhancing plant capabilities.
- Assure regulatory compliance including, but not limited, to OSHA, EPA, USDA, FDA, & CITY.
- Ensure all quality standards, specifications and policies are met or exceeded.
- Oversee continuous process/production improvements.
- Leads collaboration with R&D, Operations, & Sales in product quality & safety to ensure plant capabilities and production feasibility are understood and addressed.
- Knowledge of general business computer software and aptitude to learn new software applications.
· Interacts with customers.
· Manages and follows up on all internal and external requests including information requests, audits, procedural changes, etc.
· Stays current on quality/food safety trends.
· Meets regularly with Sales, R&D, Procurement, and Operations to discuss current and future opportunities for improvement and growth.
· Effectively manages all product revisions in collaboration with the R&D Manager.
· Manages and coordinates communication with all raw material suppliers and procurement in relation to quality/food safety issues.
· Manages and formalizes all aspects of projects including formulas, raw material needs, finished product specifications, revision history, commercialization, etc.
· Effectively multi-tasks and follows up to assure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
· Manages all Quality Assurance projects to assure timely and accurate completion.
· Maintains customer relationships and provides on-going support.
· Maintains and stays abreast of food safety laws/regulations.
· Stays current on food innovation including trends, ingredients, processes, etc.
· Communicates with all department heads within the organization in changes to trends, new technology & processes as they relate to product development, quality, & food safety.
· Trains and assures calibration of all plant personnel on food safety/quality systems.
· Oversees QA Technicians day-to-day activities & training in support of quality/food safety programs.
· Interacts and manages requests from USDA.
· Manages regulatory compliance in regards to labeling, HACCP, etc.
· Completes other tasks as assigned.
Del Monte Meat Company/The Chefs' Warehouse
Foodservice Distribution and Processing Company seeks experienced Class C Delivery Driver Support to help facilitate growing business.
*Seeking highly motivated, organized, reliable, and professional drivers with excellent communication skills.
Duties will include but not limited to:
-Packing and organizing our product for delivery and storage in our warehouse in a timely manner
-Prepping materials for use on the same and/or following day
-Learning routine routes that can change at any time and being able to adapt to changes
-Delivering our product and accounting for all products before and after deliveries
-Communicating with various chefs and restaurant coordinators concerning deliveries
-Obtaining signatures at deliveries and returning invoices to our accounting department
-Cleaning in the department and our delivery vehicles
*Candidates must have clean driving record and positive attitude for consideration.
*This is a full-time, hourly position. Compensation ranges depending on experience.
*We offer healthcare benefits, 401k, and much more!
*Please apply with resume online or in person with most recent DMV record at 4051 Seaport Blvd,West Sacramento, CA 95691 between the hours of 7am-12pm M-F.
Del Monte Meat Company/The Chefs' Warehouse is an equal opportunity employer.
The Chefs' Warehouse is a specialty food distributor that began sourcing products for high-end chefs over 30 years ago. With locations in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Portland, Miami, and more, The Chefs' Warehouse serves the finest restaurants, country clubs, hotels, caterers, culinary schools and specialty food stores around the country. We define specialty food products as gourmet foods and ingredients that are of the highest grade, quality or style as measured by their uniqueness, exotic origin or particular processing method. Our product portfolio consists of imported and domestic specialty food products, such as artisan charcuterie, specialty cheeses, oils and vinegars, hormone-free protein, truffles, caviar and chocolate.
Client Management Executive Director Job
The Bank Client Management Executive will lead the team responsible for developing multi-channel strategies and plan to drive product, member, and deepening within the primary banking area. This includes working with the USAA Bank Primary Banking and Savings Assurance teams to leverage their experiences strategies and effective drive them across marketing, sales, service, and digital.
Integrating the member experience to help increase the share of USAA Bank services our members need with USAA as well as acquire new member relationships. The Client Management Executive will work closely with the Bank and relevant Enterprise leaders to understand the key business priorities, goals and objectives, and to tangibly tie outcomes of the Bank programs to these goals. Additionally, this role will work closely with extended analytics and performance community to ensure performance optimization and alignment to goals., Works with research, analysis, finance, and the USAA Bank Primary Banking and Savings Assurance experience teams to continuously optimize and develop new strategies for the following products:
Checking, Savings, CDs, Credit Card. Responsible for developing integrated marketing and sales plans to deliver results. Serves as the leader and primary owner of USAA Checking, Savings, and Credit Card product plan delivery.
Works closely with the Bank as well as key marketing/distribution partners to optimize sales funnel performance. Responsible for driving enterprise member goals through Bank initiatives and extended collaboration with P&C and FASG peers. Work closely with enterprise teams to ensure Bank sales and marketing plans are aligned to enterprise member goals.
Optimize performance towards these goals. Responsible for optimization of Bank utilization performance to drive enterprise deepening and SOR. Work closely with product teams, channels, and marketing teams to ensure deepening and retention goals are hit in alignment with USAA mission.
Creates and allocates budgets to support the various marketing plans. Responsible for cost effective expenditures. Manages and is accountable for coaching and developing team.
Performs personnel management functions, including employee selection, team building, project/workload assignment, employee training, monitoring of work activity and performance evaluation. Required: Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, marketing or other related discipline 8+ years experience in progressively responsible strategic marketing and execution roles Financial Services marketing, sales or product management related experience Demonstrated ability to lead without authority Preferred Requirements: Advanced degree Bachelor's degree in math or other quantitative sector 4+ years relevant Banking industry experience Direct experience driving forward innovation "test and learn" programs and formal projects Understanding of systems and data to enable greater levels of personalization in customer experiences Demonstrated history of creating successful marketing and sales strategies and programs across the entire customer lifecycle, including acquiring new customers and deepening customer relationships to drive performance of the business Experience within a relationship focused sales & marketing organization where he/she has driven an integrated strategy throughout inbound/outbound call centers, mobile/digital groups and other channels directly related to acquiring/deepening relationships Demonstrated critical thinking, strong problem-solving, and analytical skills Demonstrated ability to understand and apply data-driven insights to building strategies to drive business goals Ability to manage competing priorities and prioritize workflow to identify efficiencies Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence multiple levels of an organization, including senior executive levels Dedication to the development and coaching of team as evidenced by results, and employee progression forward or upward
Post a Job
Position Opening At National Automobile Dealers Association
Post a Job
Richmond Wholesale Meat Co. (“RW”) is a global wholesale food distribution enterprise with a proud 60-year legacy serving hotels, restaurants, retailers and the U.S. military at home and abroad. We are seeking a talented Purchasing Agent to join our Purchasing team.
We engage in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for all our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer a fun, safe and productive work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k).
Our organizational culture is defined by the values of Empowerment, Courage, Collaboration and Innovation. If these values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a team-based environment, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
A successful candidate can expect to:
Develop and nurture positive and rewarding relationships with vendors across the country
Place purchase orders in assigned area of responsibility within 24 hours of receiving the sales order
Ensure daily actions are completed such as updating purchase orders, receiving order confirmations, and product allocation
Assist in return of products and recalls, when necessary
Process and update various reports
Demonstrate customer focused communication skills with all internal departments and external vendors
Address invoicing issues within 24 hours of notification
- Learn and cross train on basic functions of Strategic Sourcing
Desired qualifications are:
- 2 years college or 2 years of experience in a purchasing environment required
- Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, standard operating procedure manuals, recall process and procedures and other agreements
- Mathematical skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts including but not limited to discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Reasoning ability: Ability to apply common sense apprehension to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to balance multiple priorities, meet deadlines and handle work-related challenges is required
- Good communication skills: verbal, written and listening
- Attention to detail while maintaining a positive attitude
- Team player with a “can do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment
Maintenance Technician - Food Processing
Maintenance Mechanic General Summary
Works well under pressure.
Thrives in a team environment.
Complete tasks with little supervision in a timely manner.
Able to read and interpret electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics.
Willing to work a flexible schedule, occasionally, as needed to support maintenance projects.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Must have valid driver’s license
Previous Maintenance Experience required.
Responsible for care and repair of all equipment in assigned area including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical assemblies.
Keep detailed records of all maintenance and repairs for assigned area and equipment.
Assist machine operators with morning assembly of equipment in assigned area.
Preform and document preventative maintenance for assigned equipment.
Other general maintenance duties as assigned.
Complete all applicable training necessary for HACCP, SSOPs, GMPs, SOPs, Food Safety, Food Defense, personal safety, and other applicable training necessary to perform the job duties assigned
Certified Hunger Event Facilitator - Indianapolis
About Us: Our Mission:
To end hunger in our lifetime by providing food and life-saving aid to the world's most vulnerable and by creating a global commitment to mobilize the necessary resources. History: Stop Hunger Now is an international hunger relief agency that has been fulfilling its commitment to end hunger for more than 15 years. Since 1998, the organization has coordinated the distribution of food and other lifesaving aid to children and families in countries all over the world.
Responsibilities: The Certified Hunger Event Facilitator (CHEF) is responsible for facilitating Stop Hunger Now meal packaging events in the community and surrounding areas. In this role, the CHEF will run meal packaging events from start to finish; including set-up of assembly line, conducting an educational presentation, training the volunteers, facilitating meal packaging, breaking down assembly line and reloading and returning the truck with equipment and completed meals. Stop Hunger Now is offering this position to committed volunteers in recognition of their dedication and passion in the movement to end hunger.
The CHEF will represent Stop Hunger Now at meal packaging events and act as a source of information about the program, the organization, poverty and hunger. Requirements: • Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record, commercial vehicle license a plus • Strong presentation and public speaking skills, comfortable speaking in front of large groups • Ability to lift 50 lbs. Truck loading/unloading and moving heavy pallets is involved THIS IS A PART-TIME POSTION
Post a Job
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.Responsibilities:Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
Prospect and contact potential customers
Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
Create sales material to present to customers Qualifications:Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
Familiarity with platforms Ability to build rapport with clients
Strong negotiation skills
Deadline and detail-orientedQualificationsPrevious experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
Familiarity with platforms Ability to build rapport with clients
Strong negotiation skills
Deadline and detail-orientedExperience in a manufacturing or food service company or restaurant a plus
Associate's degree or equivalent business experience
Knowledge of relevant computer applications Windows, Word, Excel, and Google AppsKey Competencies problem analysis and problem-solving attention to detail and accuracy adaptability and initiative
We are growing company with local and regional presence in the food service and hospitality industry. We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, health insurance, holidays, and vacations. Wage is commensurate with experience. Kern Meat Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.
Associated topics: club, dealer, disney, inbound, inside sales representative, insurance, insurance agent, market, marketing, phone
Post a Job