Automobile Seat Cover And Convertible Top Installer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Seat Cover And Convertible Top Installer
Upscale pharmacy in West Los Angeles is seeking an experienced Full-Time certified pharmacy technician. The candidate must be able to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a hard worker with excellent customer service skills. You will be the first point of contact for patients dropping off their prescriptions. We need someone friendly and willing to go above and beyond to take care of our customers.
In addition to working as a technician, you would be required to ring up sales on the register.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2-4 years of experience in a retail pharmacy setting.
VALID California Certified Pharmacy Technician License (Required)
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
*Receiving prescriptions and patient information at the Drop-off area.
*Enter Patient Data and RX information into the computer.
*Prepare insurance claims and verify correct payments.
*Help pharmacist prepare medications.
*Call insurance companies regarding patient’s insurances.
*Store and file written prescriptions.
*Keep pharmacy department supplies (labels, vials, bottles, tapes) well stocked.
*Answer the phones.
*Accept prescriptions from patients.
*Order, check-in, and stock the pharmacy department shelves with medications when they arrive form supplier.
*Ring purchases on cash register.
*Perform housekeeping duties within the pharmacy department.
*Other duties as assigned.
Must have a valid California Certified Pharmacy Technician License.
Important to have excellent customer service skills, friendly, fast typing skills and ability to multi-task
PDX Pharmacy System
DO NOT CONTACT THE PHARMACY DIRECTLY
We will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Change Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Sales Associate Bilingual - English / Spanish
Harvest Meat Company is looking for a Sales Associate (Bilingual English/Spanish) in our Newark Branch. Must have previous experience working within the food/distribution industry (preferably meat). Competitive Wages and Excellent Benefits.
Position is a sales role with emphasis on regional sales and profitability growth for existing and prospective emerging chain account customers. Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, negotiation of distribution agreements, conducting business and account analysis, and overall account coordination services.
This position would maintain relationships with current customer base as well as continuously improve distribution and promotion of all brands/products. In addition develop knowledge of available product(s), analyze customer requests and recommend solutions.
Must be self motivated, high energy and detailed oriented person who can take control. Previous customer service and sales experience preferable, but not necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Developing knowledge of available data and system used to support customers.
2. Establishing relationship with customers.
3. Analyzing customer requests and recommending solutions.
4. Preparation of account analysis and performance of business reviews.
5. Sales and profitability growth, and regional in scope.
6. Maintain Key Results Activities planning and execution.
7. Maintaining all account business within corporate guidelines.
8. Provide systems support to customers within company requirements.
9. Recommends or identifies company brand, and other inventoried procedures and services.
10. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Proven track record as a leading sales professional and experience in the food industry preferred.
- Multi-unit accounts experience is preferred.
- Must be professional, self-starter, highly motivated, a leader and problem solver.
- Position requires that employee is able to reach all customers in assigned territory.
- Impeccable follow-up, time management, sales aptitude and organization skills required.
Excellent Benefits (low premiums)
401k with company match
Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance to all employees
Paid Time Off Leave
Our cooks are the heart of the business, we need 1-2 dedicated employees to crush it on the line. At least 1 year experience is necessary, training in multiple positions is preferred. Both dayshifts and Night shifts are available.Post a Job
Entry Level Validation Specialist
M-F 8:00-5:00 will need to work Saturday as needed
3 Month Trial – After Trial Period then will offer Position plus health Benefits
DBA is looking for a bright, energetic and committed professional to work in the food and pharmaceutical industry as a validation specialist / microbiologist. DBA will provide support and extensive training for work with exciting projects that will allow growth in specialized fields of science and industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing routine microbiological and chemical procedures on food and pharmaceutical products and equipment according to company and standard methods.
Performing a variety of validation tests and assays in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations including assisting in the preparation of protocols and reports; collection, organization and analysis of data; preparation of study results for presentation at meetings. The work will involve food and pharmaceutical production which includes retort /autoclave and aseptic processing and packaging lines. Microbiological and chemical validation testing to include but not limited to: food spoilage analysis, standard plate count, spore count, serial dilution, titration, pH and H2O2 residual testing. Knowledge of regulatory testing, evaluation and validation of low acid food aseptic processing equipment is a plus.
Additionally, the right person should be able to understand basic lab instructions and be able to follow microbiology test protocols and standard operating procedures, write up results and summarize data.
Must be willing to travel.
BS in Biology, Microbiology, Food Science or related field with experience in microbiology and have a good grasp of aseptic techniques. Good communication skills are a must. Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Quark XPress and PowerPoint software is preferred.
Our project capabilities range from regulatory assistance, engineering design and support, thermal process development, microbiological testing and product development to contract packing assistance and technical communication and training programs.
Automotive Finance/Sales Manager
Import dealer has a rare opening for a Finance/Sales Manager. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. Desking, finance and Reynolds knowledge is a requirement. This is an opportunity to grow with a progressive company. Guaranteed salary.
We are seeking a Journeyman Plumber to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair all areas of water/sewer supply lines and drainage systems. As well as install and repair water heaters, toilets etc. This position is for commercial service and repairs.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Maintain and repair commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing with a current license is a must.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Account Executive - Logistics
This position is located in Dearborn, MI and can be remote as well.
Account Executive- Logistics
Dover Services, Inc provides third party logistics of freight transportation within the US, Canada, and Mexico. Dover Services include: planning, designing, implementing and operating systems for the movement of supplies and equipment. Within the Dover mission statement of: “the first quality of greatness is service” Dan Dover, founder of Dover Services is committed to the highest standards of transportation solutions. Please visit their website for more information at: www@doverservices
The Account Executive- Logistics, maintains assigned Dover accounts while developing new Dover customers through explanation of transportation services available, and how these services will save time and money. Providing estimates, sales presentations, and proposals to current and potential clients are essential components to this position. As is discussing planned shipments and all aspects of shipping, insurance, customs documentation, and contracts for transportation of cargo with shipping companies. This position allows a person to develop their own business within a business.
· Maintain assigned accounts while developing new accounts, managing approximately 100 calls per day
· Explain shipping rates and regulations regarding wrapping, size, handling and weight of parcels
· Completes service contract forms
· Review shipper’s accounts to identify problems, such as overdue accounts, pickup and delivery changes
· Call on shipper’s representatives to discuss and resolve problems
· Convey planned shipments with client involving: contents, schedule and destination
· Inform client of transportation methods, shipping rules, insurance requirements, and documentation needs
· Utilize rate schedules and company contacts to determine best carriers and obtain optimum cargo rates
· Determine related logistic needs such as: packaging, insurance, inspections, tariffs and duties
· Service existing customers by quoting, responding to customer needs, and enter loads into the system for dispatch
· Prepare bills of lading and invoices
· Communicate progress throughout the process with each client
· 1-2+ years of experience in the fields of sales and logistics
· Proficient in: Excel, mapping, email technologies
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Problem solver with solution based sales experience with superior customer service qualities
· Strong negotiator
· Highly motivated, driven, positive, and enthusiastic personality
· Resourceful, organized, independent, with an entrepreneurial mentality
· Sales hunter mentality, methodology, tact and ambition through eagerness to build relationships
· Annual base salary compensation of $40,000 plus additional incentives historically earned by current staff range from $10,000 to $40,000 annually on top of the base salary
· Company retirement plan match of 4% after first 90 days
· Medical health care coverage with optional dental and optical available
· Flexible paid time off, for vacation, personal and sick are accrued at half a day per month and increases
Strategic Recruiting Services has been contracted by Dover to manage the hiring process for this position. The selection process will include a phone screen, in-person interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen.
Inside Sales Representative
Dover Tubular Alloys, Inc. is a family-owned and privately held master distributor of Stainless Steel Tubular Products, exclusively serving metal wholesalers, distributors, and service centers. Our company offers stainless steel tube and pipe produced to ASTM and ASME standards. Dover Tubular operates locations in Dover, NJ and Houston, TX. Visit www.dovertubularalloys.com for more information.
DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for being the primary customer interface at Dover Tubular Alloys. He or she handles all customer interactions throughout the various stages of the sales process.
An Inside Sales Representative provides verbal and written quotations, enters orders, and addresses any customer needs and questions that arise at any point between the initial customer inquiry and final delivery.
· Promptly responding to customer quotations via phone, e-mail and fax
· Developing cost-effective and time-sensitive quotations for customers
· Entering customer orders and providing order related paperwork to customers
· Building and maintaining customer relationships
· Job responsibilities subject to change
· Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering preferred
· Experience with stainless, aluminum, or carbon strongly preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in industrial sales strongly preferred
· An upbeat personality with a customer oriented mindset and a willingness to go above and beyond expectations
· The ability to read, write, and speak English and to effectively communicate with customers, employees, and management
· Good mathematical and mechanical aptitude
· The ability to efficiently use Microsoft Excel, Word, and prior experience with Gmail based e-mail
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
· Compensation commensurate with education and experience. Non-commissioned.
· Comprehensive Health plan, 401K, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays & Vacations, Profit Sharing
Dover Tubular Alloys, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Convenience Store Area Supervisor With Restaurant Experience
We are seeking a Convenience Store Supervisor with Restaurant Experience to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
You will be responsible for providing our customers with an exceptional experience.
Always on the lookout for the area’s top talent, we offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and support, and an outstanding work culture.
Our many available full-time positions offer employer-matched 401k plans, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Health coverage for as little at $10 a week.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous combined retail and restaurant experience REQUIRED
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Results driven
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Overwhelming attention to detail
Brandi Companies is committed to serving the Midlands community with outstanding service and quality products through our Pitt Stop Convenience Stores and fast food operations.
With Pitt Stop Convenience Stores, Burger King, Chester's Chicken, Nathan's Famous, Subway, Blimpie, and Yofresh locations throughout the Midlands, Brandi Companies is proud to employ over 800 local residents.
Food Service - Cashier & Barista
Coffee & espresso prep and cashier for gas station, convenience store & coffee bar with drive-thru. Clean-up duties are part of the responsibilities. (rest room, trash cans, restocking merchandise, mopping, sweeping, dusting, etc. when not busy. Flexible schedule. Must be excellent at customer service and friendliness, outgoing personality, and strength in cleanliness. Above average pay. Will Train. Immediate opening.