Automobile Seat Cover Installer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Seat Cover Installer
Travel Agent Trainee- South Orange County
Creating Memories of a Lifetime!
The Automobile Club of Southern California is currently looking for energetic, sales driven, dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join our Travel Agent Trainee Team! AAA Travel Agents create unique and personalized vacation experiences for our valued AAA members. You will be part of a highly skilled team of forward thinking travel specialists who are committed to delivering 'Legendary Service' with each member interaction.
A love of travel attracts many people to the field, but to succeed a Travel Agent must be passionate about travel and the endless opportunities it brings to bridge history, cultures and cuisine. Successful Travel Agents must have a strong sales drive, organizational skills with an eye for detail, ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment, demonstrated proficiency in navigating computers and various programs; must possess good written and oral communication skills and the ability and interest to be in a continuous learning curve.
For the right individual this opportunity will be a career path for future leadership opportunities. As you progress you will be evaluated to determine proficiencies in sales, customer service, administrative, operations, up-selling, cross-selling and meeting goals. Successful completion of evaluations may result in continued growth opportunities to expand into leadership as a manager.
What does a AAA Travel Agent do?
- Sells international and domestic travel packages including cruises, land packages, travel itineraries, air, car, and hotel
- Eliminates the stress of planning a vacation for our members
- Coordinates every aspect of a member's trip as if it were your own
- Shares knowledge and expertise from personal experiences and/or education study trips
- Develops long standing relationships with our members and builds referral and repeat business
- Makes appropriate recommendations to ensure the trip experience is more than expected and tailored to the members expectations
- Cross sells relevant products to enhance the trip experience such as AAA Member Rewards Credit Card and identify theft referrals
Does this sound like you?
- You possess a high level of integrity
- You are driven by sales and exceeding your goals
- You enjoytheability to control your compensation
- Travel is not just a hobby or a wish, it's your passion
- You are a creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- You thrive in an environment where multi-tasking is your comfort zone
- You are committed to developing your sales skills, knowledge and expertise
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member
- You are self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable travel business
- You are and effective communicator both orally and in writing, with solid listening skills
- You are computer savvy with the ability to navigate between multiple systems and web browsers
- You have a strong and very comfortable relationship with paperwork and you are very organized!
- You must have reliable attendance and good communication skills
- A high school diploma is required, but we prefer a 2 or 4 year college degree
- You need to be able to lift and move travel stock and other materials (up to 25lbs)
- You must be available to work most Saturdays and some evenings to support goal achievement
- You need to be able to pass comprehensive criminal background check and thorough hair sample drug screening
- We prefer candidates with at least 2 years of successful retail sales or banking experience or a leisure travel agency background within a goal orientated environment
- We prepare all of our Travel Agent Trainees for their new role by ensuring their successful completion of our Travel Agents Trainee program which requires some travel for training
- Our Agents are more likely to succeed if they are proficient with various internet search engines, Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly transition from one vendor system to another while typing at least 30WPM
- Paid holidays, vacations, and sick days
- Corporate benefits for insurance products
- Competitive insurance: medical, dental and vision after 90 days of employment
- Company sponsored IATAN cards, providing travel discounts
- Quarterly incentives for achieving established production tiers
- Love to travel? Personal travel opportunities at discounted pricing
- We offer extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
- A pension plan (after completing 1 year of service) with full vesting at the completion of 5 years
- Paid educational study trips are available for our Agents to promote career development
- Regular recognition through various company programs and incentives for cash and prizes
- We encourage you to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 30 days with a matching contribution after 1 year
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA Travel has to offer and how you can make a difference in the lives of our members, please submit your application today!
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants withcriminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
Post a Job
New Car Sales Manager
From time to time, Hennessy Automobile Companies has vacancies in key management roles. If you would like to be considered for such an opening, please take the time to submit your resume.
In addition to your resume submission, please provide 3 professional references (co-workers, bosses, etc.) and 2 trade references (manufacturers, F&I product, lending relationships, advertising firms, etc).Post a Job
Java Developer - Senior Level
Purpose of JobIMPORTANT: Applicants ? When filling out your name and other personal information below, DO NOT use any special characters or ALL CAPS.
Use only standard letters in the English alphabet. Including special characters or all uppercase letters will cause errors in your application.We are currently seeking talented Java Developers - Senior Level for our San Antonio, TX and Plano, TX facilities.PURPOSE OF THE POSITIONUSAA Java Developers create and maintain the platforms our members rely on every day for their financial security. Done well, many may never realize or appreciate how critical these systems are or how we've made them simpler.
Yet they help make our members' lives better. It's a great challenge and responsibility.Here, you will invent. You'll design and test.
You'll take risks. You'll create new technology, but the impact you'll make on our members will be far more significant.Job RequirementsABOUT USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For?, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly? Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.ABOUT USAA ITOur most important qualification isn't technical, it's human.
Here, we don't just sit in front of a screen. We stand behind our 11 million members who rely on us every day.We are over 3,000 employees strong, a passionately supportive and collaborative team built on Agile principles. We've been a top-two Computerworld 100 Best Places to Work in IT five years in a row and were recently named a Top 50 Employer for Minority Engineers & IT by Workforce Diversity Magazine.See what it's like to work for a company where your passion meets our purpose:USAA Information Technology:
Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Bash or Korn
Experience with code management tools such as RTC or Git* Experience with markup languages such as XML, JSON, HTML or DHTML* Experience with enterprise application servers such as WebSphere or JBoss
Experience with relational database concepts such as Oracle, UDB, SQL Server, data modeling, administration (DML, DDL)* Experience with Agile methodologies
Experience designing software solutions
Managing work across teams (i.e.. coordinating with server or database teams, dealing with business)DESIRED CHARACTERISTICSUSAA Java developers create innovative solutions that impact our members. Collectively, we are:* Curious and excited by new ideas
Energized by a fast-paced environment
Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
Community-focused, dependable and committed
Exceptionally detail-orientedBENEFITSUSAA's most valuable resource is our 28,000 employees. We promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, encouraging varied perspectives and ideas.Our team enjoys world-class benefits, pay and highly competitive reward opportunities, including comprehensive healthcare, wellness and wealth building programs, employee resource groups, 401K matching dollar-for-dollar up to 8% of pay, career planning and continuing education.We promote a strong work-life balance with a variety of on-site services and conveniences depending on location, including a daycare, health center and pharmacy, multiple dining options, company stores, covered parking and free fitness centers.
USAA is a casual dress environment.The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance is available for this position.Posted by StartWire.
CoverWallet is looking for a Product Manager to join our team in SoHo.Who we are:We’re a startup looking to reinvent the way small businesses understand, buy and manage their insurance. We’re just more than a year old, and have raised $9 million from top tier VCs (Union Square Ventures, Two Sigma, Index Ventures, and Founder Collective), and have built an incredible team.
You can read more about our approach in recent press:AlleyWatchInsurance JournalCoverwallet.com/about-usWhat the Product Manager Job is All About:We’re looking for an awesome Product Manager to help us with product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. Our Product Manager will be responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, and marketing to ensure all revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job will also include ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.Sound good so far?
Read on to see if you’re a fit.What You’ll Bring to the Table:• Organized is your middle name: Define and prioritize the product roadmap• You never hit the snooze button: Missed deadlines keep you awake at night, so you hit them every-single-time• Killer communication skills:
You can work with sales, marketing, or any external partner with ease• Beta is more than just a fish to you: You’ll run our beta testing programs, collect feedback, and communicate it to the team• Research with the best of them: Know our competitors inside-out, upside down and backwards
Must Haves:• Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager• Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)• Demonstrated success defining and launching online/mobile products• Experience in working with Agile methodologies• Excellent written and verbal communication skills• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Post a Job
WHY JOIN THE COVER & ROSSITERTEAM?
Cover & Rossiter, a Certified Public Accounting and Advisory firm, is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant with an Associates degree or five to eight years of relevant experience who values his or her work-life balance. Cover & Rossiter is a great place to work with many unique benefits.
Our team members are passionate about our clients, and they strive to learn and grow more to service our clients by participating in education programs and staying current with technical issues. Successful team members are self-starters who complete all work on a timely basis and meet assigned deadlines. They contribute to the team by handling challenges in a positive, professional manner while effectively managing the demands of the tax, audit and small business accounting services departments.
Cover & Rossiter is seeking experienced applicants for our Administrative Team with growth opportunities. The position’s requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Proofreading, math check and assembly of financial statements
- Process client document for tax return preparation
- All types of tax return assembly
- Complex Scanning and copying of documents
- General Clerical Support and phone coverage
- Special projects as needed
- Compensated required overtime during tax season (January – April)
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERTISE
In addition to the core requirementswe look for, the candidate will ideally have:
- Associates degree and/or 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly professional in all areas
- Ability to work well with others in an administrative team environment
- Experience in administration department of a service industry preferred
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASEPost a Job
Summary:Conduct training for members and dealer-partners by applying in-depth subject-matter-expertise of automotive dealership financial and departmental operations.
Essential Functions:Engage, interact, and communicate across all Dealership Operations departments and respective leadership.
Develop and deliver Academy and other instructor-led training sessions, including classroom, webinar, and workshop sessions. Use instructional design methodologies to ensure adult learning and practical application.
Apply professional subject-matter-expertise and NADA-approved instructional design methodology in preparation and delivery of detailed lesson plans, exercises, pre/post work and tests, and related instructional aides to ensure knowledge and practical application of learning appropriate to the student's job function and learning objectives.
Actively engage in self-development and in-dealership consultations to ensure subject-matter-expertise is kept up-to-date and relevant.
Continuously update and maintain inventory of best practices, real-world examples, and evaluation tools to assist in training design.
Identify and recommend use of technology, software, outside speakers, and other industry tools or resources to augment NADA program materials.
Recruit for participation and referrals for Academy and other education and consulting programs to achieve annual program goals.
Monitor student learning progress, evaluate completion of assignments, and maintain contact and coaching with students between classes.
Identify necessary updates to materials, delivery methods, and evaluation tools to support program goals.
Contribute content, knowledge, and guidance in development of interactive online courses.
Collaborate with Education and Consulting Development team.
Serve on project teams, as requested, for development of new products and services.
Support booth staffing, product demonstrations, and sales objectives during exhibits and events; including annual convention.
Promote brand awareness and support all Dealership Operations products and services.
Complete personal development requirements as noted in Employee Goals and Evaluation.Non-Essential Functions:* Manage course materials.
Distribute information to other departments about developments in course materials.
Other job related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Education and Work ExperienceBachelor's degree or at least 10 years experience, strong presentation skills, and the ability to develop and deliver training programs in accordance with adult-education instructional design methodologies. Demonstrated experience with automotive dealership operations preferred (retail, OEM, or allied). Effective written and oral communication skills for audiences including dealers and dealership personnel, OEM dealer-contact personnel, and other automotive executives. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), setup and operation of relevant audio-visual equipment, and have an aptitude for learning and applying new technologies and instruction techniques. Must have the ability to travel up to 30% (up to 50% if fulfilling out of area assignments).
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will occasionally be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must have the ability to travel.
Post a Job
Auto Sales Consultant-Career Fair-E66
NOW HIRING! Automotive Career Fair
DECISION MAKERS on-site SAME DAY Job Offers!
ONE DAY ONLY !
Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 from 10 a.m - 7:00 p.m!
- click the Apply button to submit your application or resume
- or call 302- 648-JOBS to schedule a time!
Auto Sales Consultant / Automotive Sales Representative / Customer Service Associate / Sales
Do you have what it takes to be a SUCCESSFUL Hertrich Sales Consultant? Read on to find out- What do Hertrich Auto Sales Consultants do?
At all of Hertrich Family 16 Dealerships, in the tri-state area and along the Eastern Shore, our Auto Sales Consultants work with customers through every step of the buying process.
The proven Auto Sales Consultant / Automotive Sales Representative / Customer Service Associate / Sales successful steps include:
- Communicating to customers what makes Hertrich unique
- Spend time with guests to determine their needs
- Presenting our vehicles for test drives
- Demonstrate all available models, features, and benefits to the customers' needs
- Develop a creative and successful strategy for every sale
- Maximize profitability in each and every deal
- Ensure that every Customer is completely satisfied with their purchase experience
- Complete accurate paperwork and computer entries for all clients
- Follow up with new and existing customers and clients
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
What does it take to be successful as a Hertrich Auto Sales Consultant / Automotive Sales Representative / Customer Service Associate? (Read carefully because this is very important!)
The requirements for earning up to $100,000 annually are:
- A strong ability to work with and relate to all types of customers and to earn their respect
- Self-motivation and driven desire to be the very best! With consistently strong customer service, Hertrich Sales Consultants can advance to management positions and various opportunities throughout the organization with a proven successful work ethic.
- Must be dedicated to finding the right vehicle for every customer.
- A strong ability to find solutions to daily challenges
- Exceptional speaking, writing and active-listening skills
- Good computer skills
- A PASSION FOR SELLING in a Team oriented environment!
Is there anything else you need know? YES-
- You MUST be able to work a flexible retail schedule, including evenings, Saturdays, and some holidays
- High school diploma or GED required
- A valid driver's license is required with few to no points
- GREAT ATTITUDE & SMILE each and every day
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships, along with our Collision Centers, is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation in our communities for over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations and 3 Collision Centers in the tri-state area. Our associates enjoy a fast-paced culture with top salaries and incentives, paid vacation/holiday/personal time off, paid training, longevity, bonuses, 401k with company match, employee purchase discounts, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and more.
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
Post a Job
Plaza Motors Automobile Glass Installer
OverviewPlaza Collision Center, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 84 retail locations and 25 collision repair centers is currently seeking quality Glass Installer!Asbury is one of largest U.S. based franchised auto retailers with over $6.5 billion in total revenue in 2016, and we are continuing to expand our workforce.Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to work on vehicles to earn a great weekly income (over 2.0 million repair orders in 2014)!Body Shop Technicians Earn a Great Flag RateCertifications and Experience will Reflect PayWe run a large volume, so there is always opportunity to earn great, steady income for our technicians.Responsibilities and QualificationsWhat are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?The Automobile Glass Installer is responsible for installing the glass in our automobiles in the Collision Center.Qualifications:* Glass Certification
Must be able to cut glass out of a vehicle without breaking it* Able to lift approximately 40lbs
Ability to work over painted areas without damage to other pars of the car
Basic tools for removing and installing glass required
Clean driving record with valid driver license
Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)BenefitsWhat full-time benefits am I eligible for?* Weekly pay checks
Paid time off and eligible for benefits after 60 days
Tuition reimbursement program for qualified technical institutes (UTI, Lincoln Tech, Wyotech, etc.)* Medical, dental and vision insurance available* 401K retirement
Flexible medical spending accounts
Supplemental life insurance
Short term and long term disability available
Technician guild program
Employee referral program
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Body Shop, Estimator, Apprentice, Dent Removal, Technician, Service, Collision, Auto, Automotive, Insurance, Repair, Facility, Production.Posted by StartWire.
Post a Job
Plaza Motors Automobile Glass Installer
Plaza Collision Center, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 84 retail locations and 25 collision repair centers is currently seeking quality Glass Installer!
Asbury is one of largest U.S. based franchised auto retailers with over $6.5 billion in total revenue in 2016, and we are continuing to expand our workforce.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and plenty of opportunity to work on vehicles to earn a great weekly income (over 2.0 million repair orders in 2014)!
Body Shop Technicians Earn a Great Flag Rate
Certifications and Experience will Reflect Pay
We run a large volume, so there is always opportunity to earn great, steady income for our technicians.
What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
The Automobile Glass Installer is responsible for installing the glass in our automobiles in the Collision Center.
- Glass Certification
- Must be able to cut glass out of a vehicle without breaking it
- Able to lift approximately 40lbs
- Ability to work over painted areas without damage to other pars of the car
- Basic tools for removing and installing glass required
- Clean driving record with valid driver license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
What full-time benefits am I eligible for?
- Weekly pay checks
- Paid time off and eligible for benefits after 60 days
- Tuition reimbursement program for qualified technical institutes (UTI, Lincoln Tech, Wyotech, etc.)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability available
- Paid training
- Technician guild program
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program
Post a Job
Opportunity provided by another Elite Client of NOW Hiring Heroes, Inc.
NOW Hiring Heroes, Inc. – Profile. We are a small, elite recruiting and staffing agency that focuses on people before profits and quality before quantity. Attracting world-class talent and recruiting elite candidates for the benefit of our clients is what we do best. We spend 100% of our time cultivating relationships with career seeking professionals, passive candidates and some of the most culturally diverse and talented people in the country. Our clients are comprised of highly respected and globally recognized Fortune 500 companies and industry leading small and mid-sized organizations that have made a commitment to invest in their most precious asset.... Their People
We are not a temporary agency, day labor firm or assignment driven employment agency.
CLIENT COMPANY OVERVIEW
Our Client has been a leader in the global automotive service industry for over 50 years. With multiple locations in the United States and Mexico, Our Client is one of the largest auto processors in North America
They offer a variety of services to their import and export customers, including but not limited to:
- Vehicle Storage
- Engine Coating
- Rail Loading/Unloading
- Full Service Body Shop
- Parts Handling
- Digital Cellular Vehicle Tracking
- Terminal Services, Import/Export
- High & Heavy Cargo Handling
- And more.....
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive an automatic and manual (Stick) transmission vehicle
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Ability to work from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday- Friday
- Ability to work mandatory overtime Monday- Friday (7:00 AM - 5:45 PM) and Saturday 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM
- Mechanical aptitude or background preferred
The primary duties of the Auto Processor will be to conduct a thorough inspection and complete various procedures as per the standard operating procedures manual. Must be able to follow instructions in a step by step fashion. Examples of procedures Auto Processors must complete multiple times daily:
- Drive Vehicle 2 miles or less
- Check Tire Pressure
- Remove Battery Cable
- Fill Gas Tank
- Vehicle Reconditioning and Inspections
- Under-seal and Engine Coating
- Minor Mechanical Repairs
- Digital Cellular Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Washing Services
- Quality and Pre-Delivery Inspection
- Accessory Installation
- Detail/Cleaning Services
- Protective Coatings
- Must be very meticulous and detail oriented at all times.
- Must be able to work in a high volume fast paced environment, completing tasks in a highly efficient and time sensitive manner.
- Must be a team player!
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be a fast learner. You will be completely trained on your specific scope of work.
This is an opportunity to grow with an industry leader that has huge potential for advancement. Once you have become highly proficient and quality focused in your area of the processing facility you will be cross trained in other areas of the facility.
Post a Job