Automobile Seat Cover Installer Job Description Sample
Gutter Guard Gutter Cover Installer No Machine Required!
We are looking for those that have experience with gutter protection, gutter covers and preferably "reverse curve" gutter covers. All you need is a 40' ladder, a truck and very basic tools (Drills, etc.). These jobs pay by the foot, and are very lucrative. We are located in Fayetteville, but as long as you live within about 60 minutes or so of Fayetteville, you're location isn't a big issue as we go all over for installations - and will need you to do the same!
PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE WITHOUT A TRUCK, 40' LADDER, AND BASIC TOOLS. YOU MUST HAVE THESE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION AT ALL, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a resume, thats OK but please send your name, phone number, work experience and anything else you'd like to add to our e-mail.
Please Call 910-222-8855 - serious inquiries to this phone number only please.
Aluminum Patio Cover & Screen Room Installer
We are seeking an experienced Aluminum Installer to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of aluminum & screen room products. We specialize in this line of work, please do not waste either of our time if you cannot perform this level of construction already. We are not able to train.
- Communicate & organize 2-3 jobs per week.
- Able to climb ladders, lift materials, work on knees etc.
- Furnish tools, have reliable transportation with no restrictions
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in aluminum and screen construction
- Have open mind and non combative attitude
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Be able to work 8-10 hours per day
Check out our website: www.greatpatio.net for examples of our products
Automobile Alarm Installer
Our client is looking for Automobile Installers. You will be working at an automobile dealership installing auto alarms at their facility.
Description of Job Duties Alarm Installers install audio and vehicle disabling security equipment that emits audio horn or siren sounds and disables the vehicle to prevent a vehicle from theft and vandalism. An Alarm Installer typically installs between 10 to 15 vehicles during a typical 8-10 hour workday. Typical job-related tasks include the following: • Assemble alarm systems and splice alarm components with use of pliers, knives, strippers and crimpers used to connect components, connectors, alarms and other related
Facility Biomed Technician Seat #740
Responsible for overall condition, maintenance and repair of all water treatment equipment, medical equipment, and mechanical/electrical system so as to ensure patient safety and the safety of the staff operating such equipment. Additional activities include ensuring adequate inventory levels according to procedures established and to ensure the training of all personnel.
- Maintain written job descriptions for all facility Biomed Technicians as have been approved by the governing body.
- Participates in the evaluation review of facility Biomed Technician.
- Confers with the Nursing Director and the Charge Nurse to discuss specific equipment problems.
- Participates in the annual budget planning for the facilitates equipment and equipment repair.
- Be aware of the content of all service contracts for maintenance of facility HVAC, electrical system, and medical equipment.
- Ensure the necessary information is maintained and forwarded to the business office on a timely basis.
- Meets periodically with business office personnel in an effort personnel in an effort to facilitate information flow.
- Submits a monthly inventory report to the facility administrator for facility administrator’s report, and inventory report for QAPI Technical Tool and Technical Clinical review.
- Participates in the completion of the “Technical” section of the annual Clinical Review Program.
- In cooperation with the Nursing Director, develops and implements all policies and procedure for equipment operation/maintenance and patient safety.
- Attends QAPI meeting monthly and other meetings and designated by facility administrator.
- Participates in the annual ESRD survey conducted at the facility.
- Serves as a member of the Quality Assurance Committee.
- Consults in conjunction with the facility administrator prior to arranging for or participating in the evaluation of/or making recommendation on, proposed changes to the type of water treatment or medical equipment.
- In conjunction with the regional Biomed (or Regional Director) and Medical Director, participates in the evaluation and selection of treatment supplies and makes recommendations to the facility administrator.
- Supervises janitorial and cleaning services contracted by the facility.
- In the absence of contracted janitorial and cleaning services, the employee will be responsible for housekeeping services.
- Assists patient care staff in the cleanup of accidental spills during those times when janitorial services are not otherwise available.
- Discusses maintenance problems with the facility administrator and makes cost effective recommendations in housekeeping services.
- Establishes and organizes in conjunction with the facility administrator a preventative maintenance program and recording system for all electrical, HVAC, and security system.
- Maintains an organized file of catalogs and instructions manuals for equipment used within the facility.
- Maintains/Updates MSDS Manual.
- Maintains a listing of emergency telephone numbers and contracts necessary for the general maintenance and repair of the facility’s equipment and mechanical system.
- Informs the facility administrator, nursing director, charge nurse, and biomed technicians of the general content and location of the above data in the event it is required for their reference in an emergency.
- Trains biomed technicians on the proper and maintenance of the equipment and mechanical system using guidelines established.
- Conducts a training program for designated personnel in accordance with the requirement of nursing services technical water training program.
- Ensure the ongoing training of new biomed technicians.
- Assists the nursing director in providing instructions to direct patient care personnel on the proper utilization of dialysis equipment and system.
- Maintains training records for biomed during initial training and follow up training and in-service.
- Maintains up-to-date flow diagrams and written back-up procedures for the facility’s water treatment system using guidelines established. In conjunction with the facility administrator, update these documents to reflect authorization changes made to the system.
- Ensures that deliveries are received and are documented, verifying type, quantity, and condition of supplies as received.
- Immediately report to the facility administrator discrepancies in supplies received as compared to type and quantity ordered.
- Prepare reorder work sheets and purchase orders as necessary.
- Assist in providing data to complete inventory reconciliation.
- Maintains a dialyzer leak control system and provides documentation.
- Organizes storage area so as to facilitate control of inventory usage.
- Supervises and controls the dispensing of all treatment supplies om cooperation with the nursing director.
- Maintains a current and accurate record of excess equipment within the facility. Records are to be maintained until transfer is made.
- Ensures that all training is adhered to regarding the operation and maintenance of water treatment and medical equipment.
- Complies with the requirements of all applicable sections of the Technical/Mechanical Operations manual. Maintains a complete manual that is applicable to the facility’s mechanical system.
- Ensures that operation of equipment in accordance with manufacture’s recommendations and as may be supplemented by procedures established.
- Establishes and maintains a preventative maintenance program and support documentation for all water treatment equipment, medical equipment, and related mechanical and electrical system based on guidelines established.
- Maintains an inventory of repairs parts at an approval level.
- Valid driver’s license and/or ability to cover at other facilities and transport equipment and supplies as needed.
- 2 years of Technical/Mechanical experience.
- Completion of the Equipment Technician Training Program.
- Completion of the Technical Validation Program.
Drivers Permanent Seat License/Commercial Driver's License
Drivers Wanted Attention Drivers Permanent Seat License/commercial driver's licensed Driver needed for hospital shuttle in New London - Full time, $11.50 per hour.
Product Engineer - Seat Head Restraints
- Professional position utilizing engineering education and experience to engage in the design and release of seat head restraints, from pre-programming through launch.
- Will be responsible for all phases of engineering, and will interact with other engineers on the design team to coordinate CAD, CAE, and manufacturing operations.
- Proficient in use of basic office software systems (I.e., Outlook, Internet, Microsoft Office and Project)
- Will be applying DMAIC and DFSS principles reviewing and signing-off on tool drawings, and tool CAD;
- Analyzing and using statistical techniques and software;
- Applying 8D problem solving methodology;
- Applying DFMEA, DOE, and tolerance design tools;
- Signing off on CAD models and drawings and related geometric dimensioning and tolerancing;
- Leading design reviews based on Failure Mode Avoidance;
- Maintaining DVPR and signing-off on DV tests; and liaising with safety and regulatory teams to ensure design compliance with federal regulations.
- Will be responsible for the resolution of issues identified by team members in connection with the design and release of head restraints.
- Will regularly produce design verification plans and reports and perform failure model effect analysis in the course of resolving design issues.
- Familiarity with design software and Client change management systems (i.e.,
Catia, TCE, DigitalBuck, WERS)
- Candidate must have seat system/component design and release experience.
- Experience must include head restraint design experience and familiarity with seat regulatory requirements.
- Green Belt Certification
- BS in Engineering
- Preferred Degree in Mechanical Engineering
We are ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2004 Rev C certified, as well as a Minority Business Enterprise.
Our mission is to provide solutions for global organizations of all sizes through candidate proficiency, innovative technology, and process enhancements for engineering and IT advancement.
Automobile Installment Loan Underwriter
Ohio Bank searching for an experienced automobile installment loan underwriter to work in an exciting, up tempo, indirect automobile lending environment in our downtown
- Loan underwriting
In addition to loan underwriting, position is responsible for:
-Overseeing the loan processing/funding department
-Assisting in analysis and development of loan underwriting technology
- Minimum three years automobile loan underwriting, indirect automobile underwriting experience preferred.
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with dealers
- General computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Automotive Trimmer - Seat Upholstery
You will be part of a team that is dedicated to providing reupholstery service for commercial and domestic automotives.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a high-visibility player within a very employee-oriented, dynamic, and growing organization. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact!
Our Automotive Trim work provides the first and most lasting impression of our product to our customer. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our team to reupholster automotives to provide the best visual outcome for our customers.
Responsible for the construction of all upholstered products assigned with the correct fabric specified by the customer and the inspection of SKUs that go through upholstery to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and
- Sewing experience in the auto industry
- Sewing top stitch, design patterns such as diamonds, and welt cord
- Repairs or replaces upholstery in automobiles, and trucks
- Removes old upholstery from seats door panels of vehicle
- Measures new padding covering materials and cuts them to required dimensions, using knife or shears.
- Sews covering material together, using sewing machine
- Fits covering to seat frame and secures it with glue tacks
- Strong interest in automotive design and production
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work closely with others when required
- Be self-motivated and innovative
- Automotive experience preferred
- Attention to detail and quality is a must.
- Prior upholstery experience is highly preferred, but we will train someone who is motivated to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with ability to read, speak, and understand English.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong manual dexterity.
- Hardware recognition skills.
- Part number identification skills
- Ability to use air, power and manual hand tools.
- Ability to follow instruction and work well in a team environment.
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and takes responsibility for one’s own actions; shows consistency between words and actions
- Ability to stand for 8 or more hours per day.
Education, Experience and
High school diploma
- Years of experience: Some experience working with upholstery in a warehouse or factory setting
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as needed
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performing tasks in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- No physical limitations that limit the ability to carry and move furniture weighing up to 130 pounds.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Shift: Day Job (1st)
This is an entry-level position starting at $10/hour. You must be able to perform the above duties with minimal supervision. This is small-to-medium parts assembly in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates should submit a resume or apply in person.
One week paid vacation is available after one year of employment. Opportunities for growth will be available for exemplary performance.
Apply Now: Please include the following information: 1) when you can start (if chosen), 2) written
examples of your ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, 3) what city you live in, 4) and if you
Please send us your RESUME to the email link above and include professional references.
Please DO NOT RESPOND to this ad if you are not ready to go to work.
● Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
● do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Rn-Cathlab - Travel Nursing: Cath Lab Travel Nurse Opportunity In Seat
Come work for RN NetworkWe are seeking an experienced and self?motivated Cath Lab Registered Nurse to join our growing team of nursing professionals! Cath Lab RN s offer the skills needed to provide direct patient care effectively and efficiently to patients that will be having catheterization procedures, including preparing the patient and the equipment for procedures, obtaining and recording hemodynamic date and attending to patients needs during cardiac studies.
RN s have the ability to perform all nursing duties in accordance with the state nurse practice act while adhering to all facility policies and procedures. RN s also provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all cardiac catheterization patients. Take advantage of this great opportunity and call today!Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
Reimbursement for licensing and certification
Why choose RNnetwork?
Associated topics: ambulatory, care unit, coronary, domiciliary, maternal, nurse, registered nurse, surgery, tcu, unit
Automobile Technician/ Research And Development
Quality measurments control through testing.
Total testing of all automobile parts and assemblies.
Develop and maintain testing standards within group and team.
Work closely with management and engineering to fulfill requirements for test and industry.
Background in automobile assembly and dis assembly, Powertrain, and Quality control are skills required for this position.
Full time positions available.
NK Parts Industries also provides a comprehensive benefits package and advancement opportunities.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Please submit resume and references.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!