Automobile Seat Cover Installer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Seat Cover Installer
Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team!
- Prospect and contact potential customers to close new business
- Answer inbound calls to close business
- Respond to inbound quote requests and follow-up to close business
- Manage a portofolio of existing clients to sell within the account
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Upholsterer - Automotive
Automotive upholstery Custom interior designer/fabricator. Heavy duty walking foot sewing machine operator.
Hopefully, willing to learn headliner replacement and convertible top installation.
Hvac Installer - Tin Knocker - Sheet Metal Experience
We are currently seeking an HVAC Installer, Journeyman, Installation Tech, HVAC Tech to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Installing Heating and Air Conditioning equipment: boilers, condensing units (air conditioners) and furnaces
- Running copper line sets
- Installing cast iron pipe
- Hanging duct work
- Installing round and oval pipe as well as flex runs
- Connecting duct work to new and existing HVAC systems
- Kraft, duct seal and insulation
- Proficient in installing Gas Pipe
- Proficient in installing Refrigeration Pipe
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Able to train and supervise others
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Ability to test and balance system
Bilingual Commercial Insurance Claims Manager
Who we are:
Cover Me Insurance Agency of NJ, Inc. has provided excellent customer service for well over 20 years and is one of the leading providers of transportation insurance. We’ve been providing customized insurance products to the trucking industry and within the last 2 years we have moved into the Taxi and Limousine industry, with great success. With great success comes an increased amount of insurance claims. That's where you come in.
Key aspects of this role:
- Be the first point of contact for customers as well as claimants involved in accidents.
- Verify accident facts, determine policy coverage, and review insurance contracts
- Help settle claims where there are no injuries and everyone agrees to the accident details
- Investigate more complex claims that involve liability disputes
- Interact with policyholders, claimants, medical insurers, and body shops
- Verify facts of the accident, review supporting case files, and negotiate settlements
Skills and essentials that we are looking for:
- Bilingual English/Spanish a MUST
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume office
A minimum of 3 years insurance claims activity
Commercial auto, trucking, cargo and multi-state experience are helpful.
Knowledge of insurance coverage issues a MUST.
Prior supervisory experience preferred but not required.
Field Sales Representative
Cover 2 Sales is an independent manufacturers' representative firm in the electronic component industry. Our customers design and manufacture electronic products and systems - everything from defense electronics, to power tools, to communications and cyber-security equipment, to wind turbines, and much more.
We are looking to add a creative professional who can function both autonomously and as a member of a successful team. He/she will identify customers’ needs and promote solutions from our manufacturers to address those needs. The candidate will utilize a consultative sales approach to successfully build relationships and create demand for the solutions that we represent.
- Bachelor’s degree
- An engineering degree is not required, but a technical aptitude is a necessity.
- Minimum 2 years B2B field sales experience
- Must be a US citizen
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a larger team
- Self-motivated with the proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, writing skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM database tools
- Experience qualifying business opportunities and conducting needs assessments
- Personal commitment to exceptional customer service
- Base salary w/ commissions
- Company and team bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
General Office/Customer Service
Multi-Tasker needed to help with growing Amazon based retail business. Duties would include: answering phones, clerical help, customer support/sales, fulfilling orders, oversee inventory, posting on social media. Amazon Seller Central experience a plus. Must have Microsoft Office experience with excellent writing skills and an energetic, positive attitude. Salary dependent upon experience.
Finance Manager CoverWallet is looking for a Finance Manager to join our team in NYC. Who we are:
We’re a tech startup reinventing insurance for small businesses. We’re just more than a year old, and have raised $10 million in funding from top tier VCs (Union Square Ventures, Two Sigma, Index Ventures, and Founder Collective), and have built an incredible team of ~50 people. You can read more about our approach in recent press: https://medium.com/@inakib/coverwallet-reinventing-business-insurance-with-new-investors-and-executives-5283a215cf1 https://www.coverwallet.com/about-us What the Finance Manager Job is All About:
You will be part of the Finance and Operations team. And you will work directly with our COO and cofounder. You will own large pieces of our financial planning, reporting and analysis work that enables our innovative model to succeed as we grow.
We understand and value technology, so this can become a powerful part your tool kit. Sound good so far? Read on to see if you’re a fit.
During the first few weeks you will have… • An excellent grasp of the business insurance industry and overall workflow. • Developed an in-depth understanding of our day-to-day workflows. • Begun to work through our basic reporting. • Become well-acquainted with internal tools and technical processes. What You’ll Bring to the Table: • Prepare monthly budgeting statement (target and actual) • Prepare monthly accounting and commission reconciliation • Cash flow analysis • Day-to-day AP and AR • Prepare financial reporting for internal and external meetings • Participated in strategic planning process and be a key player in its development, including preparation of financial statements for the company Must Haves: • A Bachelor’s degree (accounting-preferred or CPA) • Financial reporting experience • Insurance Experience • Accounting background • Strong Excel skills • A curious mind • Drive • Attention to detail • Problem solving • Process improvement orientation • Willingness to grow, learn and work as a member of a cross-functional team • Strong quantitative analysis skills • Strong verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g. partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.) • Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion. • We think it will make a significant positive difference if you have: Strong Pluses: • Experience in Finance & Accounting Position at an Insurance Agency or Brokerage • Experience with reporting on agency management systems • Agency Management System Knowlege • Sales Force Preferred • Premium Finance Managment Experience • Have worked in a large system’s billing office • Experience manipulating and entering accurate data in a production-driven environment • Demonstrated capacity to balance competing priorities and continue to execute projects with excellence
Post a Job
- Tired of feeling like a robot instead of a tech?
- Are you interested in starting with a small company and growing with it?
- Is your passion for success contagious?
Cloud Cover is looking to hire a highly motivated support engineer with 3-5 years of experience in IT who is looking to join a team where their contributions make a difference. This position involves a mix of phone and on-site support in and around Columbus, Ohio.
To join the team you must have strong customer relationship skills, be self-motivated, and like a challenge.
Things you'll get to work on
- Office 365 Migrations
- Installing Windows 2012 physical & virtual servers
- Automating tasks via PowerShell scripts
- Switch and firewall replacements
- End user support as needed
- Server upgrades
- Create and track time in ConnectWise
- Setting up servers and workstations
- Creating processes and procedures for yourself and others
- Normal office environment
- Opportunity to work from home occasionally
Commercial Insurance Advisor
CoverWallet is seeking exceptional producers to help us grow a book of Commercial Lines business in our fast growing internet agency headquartered in Cooper Square in New York City. Who we are:
We’re a startup looking to change the way small businesses understand, buy and manage their insurance. We’re less than a year old, but so far, we’ve raised significant funding from top tier VCs and have built an incredible team. You can read more about our approach in recent press: https://www.coverwallet.com/about-us http://www.alleywatch.com/2016/03/49735/ http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2016/03/15/401799.htm At CoverWallet, advisors focus on educating customers on risk and insurance products, submitting and brokering business, presenting and closing sales opportunities, and servicing accounts.
Working with us means: You will receive a competitive base salary and have the chance to earn sales bonuses based on your performance. We are a fast paced, growing firm which is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a difference.
There are no dead-ends here, as we expect massive growth over the next year, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement. Are you on board so far? Great. Let’s chat if you: • Have 2+ years of Commercial Lines experience • Are an excellent communicator--both written and verbal • Are a type-A personality and like to solve puzzles • Enjoy serving customers and aim to beat their expectations every-single-time • Enjoy working on a team, but can also get it done on your own • Bonus Round: You love technology as much as we do and can think outside of the box Required license or certification: • Valid P&C license We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Post a Job
Customer Service Analyst
Client Services Analyst
· Attend to multiple concurrent phone calls, emails and live chat communications
· Manage and process daily production and variance reports
· Taking phone orders
· Troubleshooting customer problems – product, ordering, measuring, etc.
· Order processing (not data entry)
· Process returns and warranty claims
· Manage sales and transactions on Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, Ebay & Wayfair
Skills and Abilities
· MUST excel in handling details including excellence in focusing on tasks to completion
· Present a positive, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and professional attitude at all times
· Excellence in composing professional emails to customers
· Excellence in your approach while handling customers via calls, emails and live chat
· Excellence in working with minimal supervision
· Excellence in following existing structured processes and procedures
· Excellence in helping customers by phone with ordering and product questions
· Learn new procedures quickly and make continuous improvements as needed
· Excellent (10+ years) computer and Windows skills and knowledge
· Microsoft Excel experience 5+ years
· Light accounting experience would be helpful
· Knowledge of tape measure would be helpful
Fast-paced & extremely detail oriented
Team work oriented