Automobile Seat Cover Installer Job Description Sample
Carpenter, Patio Cover & Vinal Siding Installer
CARPENTER, PATIO COVER &
VINYL SIDING INSTALLER
MUST HAVE Driver's License
and Reliable Vehicle!
APPLY IN PERSON
1324 Lafayette St., Houma
Aluminum Patio Cover & Screen Room Installer
We are seeking an experienced Aluminum Installer to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of aluminum & screen room products. We specialize in this line of work, please do not waste either of our time if you cannot perform this level of construction already. We are not able to train.
- Communicate & organize 2-3 jobs per week.
- Able to climb ladders, lift materials, work on knees etc.
- Furnish tools, have reliable transportation with no restrictions
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in aluminum and screen construction
- Have open mind and non combative attitude
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Be able to work 8-10 hours per day
Check out our website: www.greatpatio.net for examples of our products
Sunroom And Patio Cover Sales Pro!
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers.
- Design new enclosure and patio options in multiple product lines.
- Reach sales targets by a deadline.
- Follow up on any sales and service inquiries
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Run all scheduled preset appointments and submit result data and paperwork within 24 hours of consultation.
- Be extremely organized with an appt. load, data, paperwork, and sales meeting agendas. (We love OCD here!).
- Attend all required meetings and training seminars.
- Previous experience in sales particularly in a team collaborative culture.
- Proficient in IOS operating systems.
- Ability to learn and use design and sketch software.
- Commitment to our Sales process and exceeding consumer expectations
- Strong mathematical skills as well as presentation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must demonstrate organizational systems utilized in career settings.
- Must be adaptive to diverse products and diverse clientele.
- College degree preferred but will consider sales and career experience.
- Ability to work alone as well as collaborate with others.
Machine Learning Engineer - Front Office Seat - Tier 1 US Bank
This is a front-office Machine Learning group, and is responsible for solving some of the most complex Data Science and Machine Learning problems, working with petabytes of large financial data. The team works as a cross-asset group, and comes into contact with various points across the business - work is constantly varied, but it is always completed in an emphatically quantitative driven approach.
The right candidate will not only have a passion for working through Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/NLP problems, but will also be a talented programmer - technology, and how it interacts with the business, is an essential cog in how this group runs.
- Produce data flow/ML models from conception to delivery
- Apply quantitative approaches to large financial data sets
- Understanding of how ML approaches can interact with business needs
- Communication with other engineering teams
- Masters'/PhD in quantitative subject from leading universities
- Exceptional programming skills in either C++/Java/Python, with deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Big Data/Machine Learning frameworks (TensorFlow/Theano/Keras)
- Financial experience not required, but a significant plus
This team has significant backing from the bank; they see it as a hugely important part of the business over the next few years. Due to its importance, they are prepared to pay what it takes to onboard the right people - compensation in this team can be extremely compelling.
If you would like to apply to this position, please send your up-to-date CV to or call .My client is a world-renowned Tier One American Investment Bank, currently looking to onboard an exceptional Machine Learning Engineer Strategist.
Seat Foam Trim And Comfort Engineer - 6830
The Seating Product Engineer-Technical Cost Reduction (TCR) is responsible for planning, validating and implementing cost reduction projects and activities to meet annual vehicle material cost reduction business case targets of responsible areas, working with design release areas plus vehicle team, labs, purchasing, suppliers etc. to generate ideas, study feasibility, and execute design changes for cost reduction without compromising of quality and customers experience.
· The Seat Foam, Trim, & Comfort Engineer is responsible for design/development and releasing of the seat foam, trim, & comfort for group vehicles.
· The Engineer will lead the seat foam & trim component design/development to ensure quality, craftsmanship, comfort, and functional design objectives are met.
· Manage foam & trim suppliers to meet program deliverables and resolve open issues.
· Lead foam designer(s) for internal designed programs.
· Develop upfront trim patterns using Vistagy.
· Ensure comfort is designed into the seat, manage open issues, & conduct assessments to meet comfort objectives.
· Develop, Support and author Design Practices, Lessons Learned, DFMEA's, & DVP&R's for foam, trim, & comfort.
· Review Product Design Office styled class A-surfaces for manufacturability & feasibility.
· Lead DFSS projects to optimize foam, trim, comfort and craftsmanship.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering preferred (however, only candidates with minimum number of years’ experience will be considered)
· 5+ years (with degree) 10+ years (without degree) of experience in design/development and releasing of the seat foam, trim, & comfort for group vehicles.
· Ability to effectively communicate
· Self-starter with demonstrated ability to lead and direct for cross-functional engineering team Strong technical knowledge of seat foam design and tooling and/or trim pattern development
· CAD capability (NX), DVP&R's, DFMEA's, PFMEA's
· Strong Power point and presentation skills required. Experience in seating comfort, foam and trim, or seat complete design/development, from concept to launch is preferred
· Experience with design for assembly of seating foam and trim components and build process
· Preferred assembly plant or seat launch experience
· Preferred proven ability to lead and resolve complex system problems.
· DFSS Greenbelt certification preferred
Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) - Competitive Hourly Rate- PTO/Vacation Time- Paid Holidays- Direct Deposit- 401K plan- Overtime Eligible
Seat Engineer Description:
- Responsible for designing and developing automotive seating systems and components.
- Define functional requirements, and develop system DVPR, DFMEA, and function models.
- Responsible for releasing component performance specifications, drawings and system validation.
- Required to interact with other functional Engineering groups, suppliers, manufacturing plants and Purchasing.
- BSME or BSEE or equivalent degree from an ABET accredited University (or equivalent) is required.
- 2- 5 years of experience or more in Automotive Systems, Vehicle build and Manufacturing is required.
- 1-2 years minimum experience with automotive seat engineering product development is required.
- Experience in Seat Engineering, Testing, Manufacturing and Assembly is preferred.
- Seasoned/mid-level candidates are preferred.
You want to hear about our competitive benefits, flexible scheduling, and amazing clients. That we pride ourselves on growing professionals within our organization. You want to hear first-hand anecdotes demonstrating why this is an amazing place to launch your career. Well, we're happy to tell you all about it.
Automotive Trimmer - Seat Upholstery
You will be part of a team that is dedicated to providing reupholstery service for commercial and domestic automotives.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a high-visibility player within a very employee-oriented, dynamic, and growing organization. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact!
Our Automotive Trim work provides the first and most lasting impression of our product to our customer. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our team to reupholster automotives to provide the best visual outcome for our customers.
Responsible for the construction of all upholstered products assigned with the correct fabric specified by the customer and the inspection of SKUs that go through upholstery to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and
- Sewing experience in the auto industry
- Sewing top stitch, design patterns such as diamonds, and welt cord
- Repairs or replaces upholstery in automobiles, and trucks
- Removes old upholstery from seats door panels of vehicle
- Measures new padding covering materials and cuts them to required dimensions, using knife or shears.
- Sews covering material together, using sewing machine
- Fits covering to seat frame and secures it with glue tacks
- Strong interest in automotive design and production
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work closely with others when required
- Be self-motivated and innovative
- Automotive experience preferred
- Attention to detail and quality is a must.
- Prior upholstery experience is highly preferred, but we will train someone who is motivated to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with ability to read, speak, and understand English.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong manual dexterity.
- Hardware recognition skills.
- Part number identification skills
- Ability to use air, power and manual hand tools.
- Ability to follow instruction and work well in a team environment.
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and takes responsibility for one’s own actions; shows consistency between words and actions
- Ability to stand for 8 or more hours per day.
Education, Experience and
High school diploma
- Years of experience: Some experience working with upholstery in a warehouse or factory setting
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as needed
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performing tasks in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- No physical limitations that limit the ability to carry and move furniture weighing up to 130 pounds.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Shift: Day Job (1st)
This is an entry-level position starting at $10/hour. You must be able to perform the above duties with minimal supervision. This is small-to-medium parts assembly in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates should submit a resume or apply in person.
One week paid vacation is available after one year of employment. Opportunities for growth will be available for exemplary performance.
Apply Now: Please include the following information: 1) when you can start (if chosen), 2) written
examples of your ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, 3) what city you live in, 4) and if you
Please send us your RESUME to the email link above and include professional references.
Please DO NOT RESPOND to this ad if you are not ready to go to work.
● Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
● do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Social Worker, Lmsw - Tier 2, Seat #
Provide psycho-social service to all patients treated by the facility including in-center and home dialysis patients (if applicable).
- Evaluates each patient at admission and formulates appropriate treatment plan.
- Provides ongoing casework and advocacy for the patient to ameliorate medically related social or emotional problems.
- Informs and clarifies for patients and their families the facility policies and resources.
- Provides an explanation of patient rights and responsibilities.
- Delegates concrete duties to a social worker (non-M.S.W. – if one is present), or attends to these needs directly. Concrete task includes assisting patient in securing financial assistance and medical insurance coverage, obtaining medical transportation, home health care, and any other public and private resources deemed necessary.
- The assigned social worker bears ultimate responsibility in supervising and non-M.S.W. Social Workers and for the outcome of these task.
- Evaluates patients on a monthly basis or more often as needed.
- Maintains records in accordance with the policies of the Social Service Department and the facility in order to comply with E. S. R. D. regulations.
- Participates om the development of CIPA/POC and monthly Stable/Unstable Care Plans.
- Assist in the evaluations of potential home dialysis candidates (if applicable).
- Initial contact within 14 days of Admission and Initial Assessment completed within 30 days.
- Provides the KDQOL-36 assessment survey within 4 months if initiating treatment and repeated annually or more frequently on an as-needed basis.
Skills / Requirements:
- Be licensed as a social worker under the Occupations Code, Chapter 505, and hold a master’s degree in social work from a graduate school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. LMSW
- Worked for at least two years as a social worker. One year of which was in a dialysis facility or transplant program.
Stadium Seat Hawkers
M Culinary Concepts is looking for Stadium Seat Hawkers for the 2018 Phoenix Rising FC Soccer Season!
As a stadium seat hawker, you will interact with guests in their seats, display and sell concessions, collect payment, and make correct change. An ideal candidate works well under pressure, is very enthusiastic, organized, and has a passion for soccer!
This position pays $10.00 per hour plus tips. This is a variable hour position, based upon the 2018 Phoenix Rising FC Soccer home games between March and October.
- Great personality and initiative to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- available to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Friendly, personable, team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) a plus
- This role entails serving alcohol, so applicants must be 18 or over and hold a Basic Title 4 Certification
- Frequently walking through stadium for the entire length of shift
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently for the entire length of shift
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. regularly
- ability to raise and project voice to market and sell product for entire length of shift
M Culinary Concepts is thriving...and growing! From Sous Chefs to Banquet Servers and Bartenders, we always are searching for enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated individuals to join our team of talented professionals.
Rn-Cathlab - Travel Nursing: Cath Lab Travel Nurse Opportunity In Seat
Come work for RN NetworkWe are seeking an experienced and self?motivated Cath Lab Registered Nurse to join our growing team of nursing professionals! Cath Lab RN s offer the skills needed to provide direct patient care effectively and efficiently to patients that will be having catheterization procedures, including preparing the patient and the equipment for procedures, obtaining and recording hemodynamic date and attending to patients needs during cardiac studies.
RN s have the ability to perform all nursing duties in accordance with the state nurse practice act while adhering to all facility policies and procedures. RN s also provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all cardiac catheterization patients. Take advantage of this great opportunity and call today!Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
Reimbursement for licensing and certification
Why choose RNnetwork?
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, coronary, hospice, maternal, mhb, psychiatric, staff nurse, transitional
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!