Automobile Seat Cover Installer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Seat Cover Installer
We are looking for a Cook to create and inspect dishes before the customer arrives to ensure high quality. You will have full creative control of your dishes and plenty of marketing and administrative support.Responsibilities
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other related activities
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Develop advertisements for each dish
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Flexible Hours- Pick the hours that you would like to work
- High Earning Potential
- Tired of feeling like a robot instead of a tech?
- Are you interested in starting with a small company and growing with it?
- Is your passion for success contagious?
Cloud Cover is looking to hire a highly motivated support engineer with 3-5 years of experience in IT who is looking to join a team where their contributions make a difference. This position involves a mix of phone and on-site support in and around Columbus, Ohio.
To join the team you must have strong customer relationship skills, be self-motivated, and like a challenge.
Things you'll get to work on
- Office 365 Migrations
- Installing Windows 2012 physical & virtual servers
- Automating tasks via PowerShell scripts
- Switch and firewall replacements
- End user support as needed
- Server upgrades
- Create and track time in ConnectWise
- Setting up servers and workstations
- Creating processes and procedures for yourself and others
- Normal office environment
- Opportunity to work from home occasionally
Outside Industrial Sales
We are seeking an Outside Industrial Salesperson to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Travel to qualified leads will be required
- Nationwide travel to a small number of trade shows
- Industrial sales experience preferred
- College education preferred
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
General Office/Customer Service
Multi-Tasker needed to help with growing Amazon based retail business. Duties would include: answering phones, clerical help, customer support/sales, fulfilling orders, oversee inventory, posting on social media. Amazon Seller Central experience a plus. Must have Microsoft Office experience with excellent writing skills and an energetic, positive attitude. Salary dependent upon experience.
Automotive Finance/Sales Manager
Import dealer has a rare opening for a Finance/Sales Manager. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. Desking, finance and Reynolds knowledge is a requirement. This is an opportunity to grow with a progressive company. Guaranteed salary.
Steamboat Motors is located in Steamboat Springs, CO. We are an established Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and RAM Dealership currently looking for high-caliber technicians for our extremely busy store that is expanding.
We pay top of the pay scale for high caliber Ford and Chrysler master technicians "Gas and Diesel" that are properly qualified with manufacturer certifications.
With shop leadership positions available, a starting guarantee salary based on experience, incentives based on production, a housing allowance to help with the cost of living and a favorable work schedule to give you important family time. We will ensure that you will make more working with our team than any other dealership in the Rocky Mountain region.
Ideal candidates will have a strong sense of urgency, be able to properly diagnose vehicles, problem solve and enjoy working in a team environment. Our highest paid technicians are those who have a get-it-done-now-and-right attitude allowing them to work on as many vehicles as possible during a given week.
*This position is located in Steamboat Springs, CO 80487*
*Pay may be UP TO $55.00/hr. Pay is based on experience*
Requirements for Senior Techs:
· Certifications from Ford or Full Line Chrysler
· 5 years+ experience in an automotive shop environment
· Excellent diagnostic skills with Gas and Diesel
· Valid Driver’s License
· Diesel Capability a Significant Plus
· Own a complete set of tools
· Ability to do brakes, alignments and most maintenance work on vehicles
· Certifications from Domestic Brands
· ASE Certified
· Graduate of a Reputable Trade School
Our Benefits Package Include But Not Limited to: Individual or Family Health Plan for Health, Vision and Dental, Paid Vacation, Paid Relocation, Housing Allowance, Favorable Work Schedule, Reimbursement for Ongoing Education & Training and more.
If you are interested in building upon your automotive career with a growing organization, please respond with your resume, qualifications and experience level.
If you love the mountains and the outdoors this is a great place for you and your family to live with a higher quality of life.
Please respond with resume and let’s get you on our team.
Senior UI Designer
Our customers can insure just about anything they can capture on camera. Thousands of people use our apps every week to get quotes for everything from cars, to kittens, drones, horses, comic book collections. We’ve even insured a tank.
Working in insurance is more interesting than you think. We pride ourselves on making sexy products for a (very) unsexy space - it’s possible, trust us. Our team is fast moving, humble, and results driven.
We’re looking for a designer who is a highly-motivated, user-focused, and passionate about UI design. Experience in mobile is a must. Our primary toolkit is Sketch, Adobe Suite, Principle, & Invision. If you’re interested please send us a note to with links to your work, and any products you may have in the wild. Look forward to meeting you!
No recruiters plz.
- 4+ years of design experience
- A soft spot for the end user - helping them make complex decisions in the easiest way possible is core to what you do
Meals, healthcare, dental care, equipment and broad enough breadth of job scope to keep you excited from both a product and technical perspective.Post a Job
Executive HR Business Partner - Technology-Digital
Purpose of JobThe Senior Human Resources Business Partnership (HRBP) Executive is the primary focal point for Human Resources (HR) to the senior staff of an assigned business unit. This Human Resources Business Partnership executive leads a team of business partners and matrixed staff of HR professionals responsible for identifying and aligning HR strategies to contribute to the success of the line of business. This position is responsible for effectively driving strategic organizational change that may influence long-term company or business objectives. The SR HRBP represents the full spectrum of HR functions, programs, and processes within a business or function. This position shapes and leads the adoption of options that achieve business goals or visions while considering factors such as cost, benefits and risks.
Manages the line of business HR function by providing leadership, guidance and oversight on related strategies, policies, issues, and initiatives impacting HR and the Enterprise.
Provides direction to Human Resource Business Partners on business strategy, workforce planning and policy interpretation to include risk mitigation and compliance of all regulatory and legal requirements. Ensures collaboration with key business leaders and senior management in the development of business strategy. Anticipates future business needs, assesses changing workforce and business directions, analyzes emerging trends, and seeks opportunities to develop or expand programs in support of strategic business objectives.
Partners with key business leaders and senior management in the development of business strategy. Influences and drives organizational change strategies in support of business strategies.
Provides HR expertise and consultation to attain increased organizational effectiveness. Helps company executives lead change and achieve business objectives. Provides change management facilitation to include assessment/diagnosis, detailed action planning, evaluation, implementation, and follow-up.
Provides guidance, direction and coaching to senior leadership surrounding effective communication, leadership, change management, legal and risk compliance while improving and maintaining operational goals.
12+ years relevant work experience in the Human Resources discipline, or general business consulting experience, or business leadership, or any combination of the aforementioned
5+ years direct leadership experience
Deep understanding of the HR body of knowledge, its functions and related methodologies
Solid and demonstrated understanding of business management fundamentals including financial management, marketing, and operations; knows "how business runs"
Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
PHR or SPHR certification
Master's degree in Finance, Human Resources, or Business Administration
Provide experience managing HR within the Financial Services Experience
Proven ability to partner with business leaders to successfully drive the human resources agenda, large scale change initiatives and gain their commitment and support.
Demonstrated ability to build effective client relationship and influence.
Demonstrated experience in ensuring compliant processes in accordance to human resources laws and regulations.
High degree of humility and sense of team
Unquestionable integrity and the ability to handle sensitive personnel and compliance-related issues.
In addition to the requirements mentioned above, candidates are also evaluated against job related competencies that are aligned with performance expectations for this role. These competencies are referred to as USAA Leadership Imperatives.
Post a Job
Billing Systems Analyst - Emergency Roadside Services
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking an IS professional to work in the Corporate Receivables Department as a detail oriented Billing Systems Analyst for our Emergency Roadside Services in Costa Mesa, CA.
* Plan, manage, deliver projects and test cases for our corporate receivables.
* Develop strategic plans involving the implementation of technology and billing process improvements.
* Research, develop, review and approve system enhancements through the requirements process.
* Provide project guidance to team members in support of the project process.
* Provide support and refinement to methods of testing.
* Plan and manage delivery of project testing and associated support to meet business objectives.
* Execute test cases, document test results and escalate problems as they arise.
* Assesses project risks, identify and implement controls to mitigate risks.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as a billing analyst or similar accounting role preferred.
* Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience required.
* Experience with system implementations, project management and/or coordinator role is preferred.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Microsoft Access, Excel and Visio required.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE Post a Job
Automobile Seat Assembly
An established, reputable manufacturer of automotive seats has immediate openings to join their team! If you're looking to work for a company that is family and community focused while working in a clean, low-noise environment with minimal safety hazard exposure, then look no further! These are long term, full time positions working 1st or 2nd shift, with the potential for direct hire after 90 days. Starting wage is 11.50/hr.
The ideal Associate should have the following:
- The ability to stand for a full 8-10 hour shift, while working at a steady pace
- The ability to lift 20 - 30 lbs (unassisted) repetitively, and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Good hand dexterity for the use of pneumatic hand tools
- The desire to work in a team environment
Upon direct hire, the company offers:
- Pay increase to $14.50/hour
- FREE medical, dental, and vision insurance
- EXCELLENT opportunities to earn production and/or attendance bonuses
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a proven employer who values their employees!
Interested applicants, please apply in person Mon-Fri, 7 am - 4 pm:
2449 E Wabash st
Or call (765) 659-2211 for more information
* Please bring 2 forms of ID (such as Driver's License or other State issued ID, and a Birth Certificate or SS Card.