Automobile Self Serve Service Station Attendant Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Self Serve Service Station Attendant
Food Service - Cook / Station Attendant
Participate in all the aspects of food preparation for different food and beverage operations with-in the resort.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare food items for customers using a quality predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner.
- Change set-up station with pre-determined mis en place required to service the required prepared items.
- Complete the storeroom requisition for items needed.
- Ensure all equipment is (ovens, grills, burners, salamanders, and fryers) are ready for use.
- Check par amount and ensure that line is ready for service.
- Prep additional items to bring counts back up to par.
- Par—10 smoked Salmon & Crab Melt
- Actual—3 smoked Salmon & Crab Melt
- 7 smoked Salmon & Crab Melt
- Communicate production progress to the chef
- Practice sanitation and safety daily to ensure the total customer satisfaction.
- Make sure sanitation is adhered to including HACCP documentation.
- Create professional working relationships with all colleagues.
- Attend meetings as required
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
- Consult with Chef on a daily basis as well as with other departments that are directly related to the Food & Beverage Department.
- Participate in long range planning.
- Participate, support and make recommendations for ongoing hotel programs with continuous improvement in networking.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Certified cook or higher level preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Ability to read recipes and follow their instructions.
- Ability to create appropriate buffet displays up to 5-6 feet in height and the ability to set up, maintain and breakdown same
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature generally is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems; however, must be able to work in extreme temperatures like freezers (-10°F) and kitchens (+110°F), possibly for one hour or more.
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are required the rest of the working day. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Ability to physically handle knives, pots, mirrors, or other display items as well as grasp, lift and carry same from shelves and otherwise transport up to 50 pounds to every area of the kitchen. Ability to perform cutting skills on work surfaces, topped with cutting boards, 3 to 4 feet in height (banquet kitchen, prep kitchen, bake shop, etc.). Proper usage and handling of various kitchen machinery to include slicers, buffalo chopper, grinders, mixers, and other kitchen related equipment.
- Ability to physically self-demonstrate culinary techniques, i.e., cutting, cooking principles, plate presentation, safety and sanitation practices.
- Ability to create, build, handle, and dismantle displays up to 8 feet high, including ice carvings.
- The worker is subject to noise. There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near and color vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- May be required: to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
- Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Baltimore - Food Service Station Attendant
An American icon, we can offer you the support, development and opportunities you need to really go places. So, start your journey here as a station attendant at the heart of one of our busy restaurants.
Join us and you'll love keeping busy as part of our friendly food service team. As the friendly face of Greyhound, you'll make sure everyone feels welcome and will take great pride in providing the high quality of service that generations of our customers have come to expect.
Enjoying a variety of roles, it will be up to you to keep things clean, maintain our stock and put smiles on the faces of thousands of customers every day. Your position will involve everything from handling cash at the registers to helping out in the kitchen to talking to our customers about what's on today's menu.
As we're open 24/7, we can offer you flexible hours. We believe in supporting, developing and promoting the people who drive our business, so your career can take you in many different directions. So, if you're reliable, customer focused, good with people and can read and write in English - go further with Greyhound.
Greyhound is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Post a Job
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides exceptional customer service by assisting passengers with luggage as needed and loading/unloading luggage into the cargo bay.
- Properly registers and records luggage for identification purposes upon arrival at destination.
- Affixes registration tickets onto luggage.
- Maintains cleanliness of interior and exterior of terminal (i.e., sweeping, mopping, removal and disposal of garbage, cleaning windows, etc.) and stocking necessary supplies
- Maintains parking lots by keeping them free of trash.
- Maintains cleanliness of bathrooms (i.e., sweep/mop floors, sanitize sinks and toilets, restock bathroom tissue/multifold napkins)
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness of arrivals and departures
- Clean interior or Motor Coach Vehicles and other Company vehicles
- Wash exterior of vehicles
- Maintain washing bay clean and organize cleaning material
- Properly dump waste water from Motor Coach
- Sanitize restroom and Motor CoachDust or vacuum seats and dash board
- Sweep and mop interior of vehicle
Stock necessary restroom supplies (bathroom tissue, sanitizer foam, trash bags) in vehicles
- Assist with cleanliness of Driver dorms
- Ensure there is coffee and water in the dispenser for customers and keep coffee area clean.
- Other duties as assigned
MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 50 LBS OR MORE
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Courtesy Traveling Ticket Program
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance paid by employer (additional coverage available)
- Bereavement leave pay
Xpress Natural Gas LLC is a rapidly growing company experiencing continued expansion with its trucked natural gas services. We are seeking capable attendants for our Eliot, ME location for the night shift. This role is primarily responsible for operating terminal equipment to load Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) trailers for delivery to customer sites with other duties including:
- Follow company procedures when connecting, filling, and refueling tractors and trailers
- Working with XNG engineers to troubleshoot or identify issues at the station
- Identify trailers and tractors with out of order defects and coordinate with Drivers and Maintenance to get equipment repaired and returned to service
- Performing adjustments to set points and other operating parameters
- Record fill and delivery data on spreadsheets
- Diagnose alarms and error conditions
- Monitor on-line system dashboards
- Solid work history in positions that require adherence to procedures and attention to detail
- Good work ethic and ability to work conscientiously and with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate professionally with terminal staff and drivers
- Mechanical aptitude or maintenance experience is preferred
- Prior experience with compressed gas or hazardous materials preferred
We offer competitive pay and benefits to include: medical, dental, disability, life Insurance, 401K and matching, and paid vacation and double-time on holidays.
ASE Automobile Service Certified Technician
Title: Automobile Service Technician/ Principal Tech Training Spec (7250622)
Duration: 13 Months
Job Description for your reference:
Description/Comment: *Job Description
Raytheon Professional Services (RPS) is looking for a Technical Subject Matter Expert with automotive technical experience in the dealership or European vehicle service repair field. This position works closely with a curriculum development team and other automotive subject matter experts to Research, Develop, and Validate technical training courses.
• A working product knowledge, product application(s) and staying current in the industry.
• Automotive Electrical/Electronics and Engine Powertrain
• Experience and technical knowledge in European brands especially Audi or Volkswagen
• Computer software skills (MS Office), including advanced PowerPoint skills
• An understanding of a typical aftermarket repair service environment
• An understanding of a typical training center environment
• Associates degree in Automotive Technology or equivalent experience
• Bachelor Degree preferred
ASE certifications in Automotive Master ASE certification required
• Minimum of five years’ experience in the automotive industry as a technician
• Technician Mentoring and/or Instruction
• Technical writing experience
• Aftermarket automotive service technician experience
• Individual must be highly motive and task driven
• Have the ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision
• Have the ability work on multiple projects
Additional Job Details:
• Required Skills: • Minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience as an automobile service technician and an understanding of a typical dealership or European service environment. This position will require in-depth experience with Powertrain, Electrical, HVAC, and Braking Systems. This person must be familiar with foreign automotive brands to include systems operations, diagnosis, and repair. Experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a must. Additionally, Master ASE certification in all areas A1 through A8 including L1. • Desired Skills: • Additional training and/or hands on service experience with any of the following: Engine Performance, Advanced Vehicle Technologies/Hybrid Electric, and Diesel. Computer experience with Adobe Products. Additional ASE Certification for A9. Experience with European vehicle technologies such as Audi and Volkswagen.
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Car Wash Attendant / Self Serve
We are seeking a Car Wash Attendant-Self Serve to join our team! You will perform a variety of cleaning and organizing duties. FULL TIME OR PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Keep facility clean and in good operating condition
- Help customers with operation and issues that may arise
- Preform some light duty repairs
- keep owners / managers informed of issues or problems
- Ability and desire to help customers
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to work alone and be self motivate
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Drug free work place
- Part or full time positions available
Service Advisor - Automobile
As the face of our business you will:
Meet and Greet Customers within our facility
Talk with customers on telephone
You should have the following qualifications:
Have prior service writing/advisor experience with European Automobiles and High Line Exotic Cars
Have a high effort level
Willing to learn and improve
Clean Drivers License
Desire to be the best
Will train the right individual. Relaxed management style that awards performance and productivity. A leader in the field since 1962. Looking for employees with a "out of the box" mindset. Come join a dealership where the management team understands earned respect and loyalty.
Automobile Service Manager
Automotive Shop Manager
Looking to move ahead in your career and grow with one of the fastest growing automotive companies in America?
We are now hiring an Automotive Shop Manager for our team
Some responsibilities include;
- Maximize Sales and profit
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Employee retention
- Build customer retention
Looking for someone with:
- Leadership, Management or Sales Training experience
- People skills, Good listening skills
- Quality control training experience
- Basic automotive knowledge
- Dependable and Enthusiastic
- Neat appearance, problem solving skills, and someone who is organized.
- Prior Service writer or people management experience required
- Three (3) years leadership experience in an Automotive repair facility or equivalent sales experience.
- Superior ability to positively relate and communicate with customers, including outstanding telephone skills.
- Prior responsibilities of leading, motivating and counseling employees under his/her direction on issues such as safety, quality, and policy and procedure administration/implementation.
- Demonstrated history of improving facility sales while also retaining customers loyal to the shop.
- Experience in implementing policies and procedures in the areas of financial control, safety, human resources, and environmental compliance.
- Knowledge of point-of-sale software programs, and the mathematical skills to create billings, estimates and to control inventory levels.
- Experience in preventive maintenance to keep facility equipment in safe and effective operating condition is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in store management operations, such as cash management and loss prevention.
- Prior experience as an automotive technician, and the ability to diagnose and recommend repairs to customer vehicles is a plus.
Apply Today and Join our team!
We offer much more than a paycheck. We provide the opportunity for a career. We are always looking for talented, customer-service oriented team members who share our passion for customers and their cars. We provide an engaging work environment with opportunities for training and advancement.
Service Technician - Gas Stations
PETROLEUM EQUIPMENT SERVICE TECHNICIAN
SIGN ON BONUS FOR TRAINED TECHNICIAN'S
Petro Com Corporation services the needs of Gas Stations throughout Ohio and surrounding states. We have immediate openings for an experienced service technician with knowledge and understanding of petroleum equipment.
Looking for trainees that have experienced in electrical, computer programming and or mechanical experience
- High School diploma
- Certified Electrician; or strong electrical background
- Knowledge of Petroleum equipment
- Knowledge of troubleshooting methods
- Experience in Wayne, Gilbarco, Veedor Root tank monitoring systems, fuel management systems and Ruby and Commander and Passport POS
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Certifications in Petroleum Industry a plus
- Pay Range $16.00 - $26.00 per hour based on experience
- Medical and Life Insurance available
- Vacation and personal days
- Education/Training/Certification program
- Company vehicle
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. On call service is required. Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check.
Irrigation Pump Station Service Technician
Experienced or Apprentice Pump Station Service Technicians are needed by a well known irrigation pump station company with 30 year field-proven track record and a reputation for excellence.
Pump Station Service Technicians provide the highest valued service in the irrigation industry. This position provides opportunities to service and maintain high end irrigation pump stations and high tech water management products.
Eager to Tackle New Challenges
Serious About a High Level Personal Work Ethic
Ready to Actually Exceed Customer’s Expectations
Is This You?
Dislike disappointing customers when you have to make excuses
Sick and tired of the same old, day in day out, road to nowhere
If You are eager to learn something new everyday
If You go the extra mile to do the right job the first time
If You take pride in a job that was tough and also well done
Then this is the only job posting you need
Wake Up and Take the Challenge Today!
The Pump Station Service Technician possesses:
Honest communication style based on facts
Complete focus on precision and accuracy
Ability to plan priorities and manage time
Consistent strong need for successful results
Basic Electrical troubleshooting
Own basic, small hand tools
Clean driving record
High School diploma or equivalent
High Tolerance for outdoor hot climate
Drug Free Workplace