Automobile Self Serve Service Station Attendant Job Description Sample
Food Service - Station Attendant
$9.50/hr + Tip Potential! (Starbucks)
$12.70/hr (Beaches Boardwalk)
$9.00/hr (Burger King, Quizno's, Nathan's)
-Free onsite parking
-Free uniforms shirts, hats, aprons
-Meal Allowance up to 50% for a maximum of $16.00. Supervisors receive free meal for maximum $16.
-401(k) retirement savings plan
-Opportunities for professional growth/advancement
-Detailed training-Stable company and a positive reputation in the community
-Diverse customers and co-workers
-We believe in recognizing, rewarding and taking care of our associates
-Emphasis on customer service and teamwork
-Clean, safe friendly work atmosphere
-Paid vacation / Flex-time
-401K Retirement Plan
Full-Time Employees get a host of benefits:
-Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision care, long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
-Family member benefits include: medical, dental, vision care and life insurance
HMSHost is the global leader in the travel restaurant industry. When travelers make their way through over 200+ airports, motorways, malls and specialty destinations across the U.S. and Canada, HMSHost Associates are waiting with a warm welcome. A subsidiary of Autogrill S.p.A, the world's largest provider of food and beverage to the traveling public, HMSHost offers a world of
opportunities that help our Associates develop rewarding and satisfying careers. Are you ready to join a world leader? Come discover who we are, what we're doing and where we're going. Then come along with us.
HMSHost benefits vary by location and some associates may not be eligible for certain benefits. Associates covered by a collective bargaining agreement may be eligible for different benefits. HMSHost reserves the right to amend and/or terminate a benefit plan at any time.
Feeling Good on the Move.EOE - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity - DFWPBackground check may be required prior to beginning employment.
Car Wash Attendant / Self Serve
We are seeking a Car Wash Attendant-Self Serve to join our team! You will perform a variety of cleaning and organizing duties. FULL TIME OR PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Keep facility clean and in good operating condition
- Help customers with operation and issues that may arise
- Preform some light duty repairs
- keep owners / managers informed of issues or problems
- Ability and desire to help customers
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to work alone and be self motivate
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Drug free work place
- Part or full time positions available
Donation Station Attendant (Dsa)
Working for Seattle Goodwill is more than just working for a non-profit. Beyond being part of an organization that offers free job training and education to the community, you'll find working for us has its benefits for you too! We offer a comprehensive health plan (medical, dental and prescriptions), dental and life insurance, available supplemental life, accident, illness and disability coverage, flexible spending program, 403(b) Retirement Savings program, paid vacation and sick time, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and an Employee Assistance Program for you and everyone in your household!
Handles assigned donation station duties demonstrating service to donors. Responsible to collect, sort and stack donations in collection containers to sustain production plant and retail operations.
• Evaluate donated items to determine if acceptable for donation.
• Assist doors in unloading donations, explain donation criteria and provide tax receipts.
• Sort donations into assigned categories and pack safely into container.
• Inform supervisor of status of station, container footage, and condition.
• Maintain accurate donor tallies and other support duties.
• Maintain accurate and timely loading check lists.
• Maintain clean and safe work environment.
• Build and maintain internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Demonstrates safe work practices through awareness and observation in support of a safety culture; reports any potential hazards or accidents.
• If applicable: Consistent and safe execution of duties associated with forklift operation when certified to Seattle Goodwill standards.*
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The essential functions listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Experience: None
• Specific Skills/Knowledge/Licenses: * Forklift certification optional; must meet eligibility requirements.
Essential Physical Abilities:
Lifting and carrying 40 – 60 pounds; Developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate objects with fingers;
Standing for long periods of time; frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping, squatting, pushing; climbing ladders. Able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps, uneven terrain).
Essential Mental/Sensory Abilities:
• Organizing, sorting, categorizing, counting, adding, subtracting,
• Recording data
• Problem Solving
• Communicating with the public and others face to face as well as with cell technology
• Creating written communication
• Completing written orders
Outdoors environment, temperature varies with weather, exposure to dust. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Automobile Detailer / LOT Attendant
* Previous experience is preferred but not required.
Must have a valid MT driver's license
Clean MVR (insurance company checks at hire).Duties:* You will clean/wash and detail automobiles using power washer and various detailing equipment.
Responsible for lot attendant duties including maintenance of parking lots and cleaning of inventory vehicles.
Driving a company vehicle for errands or to give customers/other employee's rides. Wage is $10.00 per hour
Hours are full-time, 5 days a week including frequent Saturdays.Benefits include 401K and health insurance. Employer will provide details.
Automotive Service Advisor, Experienced Automobile Service Writer
We are seeking an evening Automotive Service Advisor. A motivated individual with demonstrated service results and are looking to continue your automotive career growth, join our automotive service team.
As a Service Advisor, you would review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance care to our valued customers’ vehicles for optimal performance.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Greet customers promptly
• Obtaining customer and vehicle information
• Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
• Determining and recommending needed maintenance based on age, mileage, and history of vehicle
• Preparing a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
• Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day and updating customers frequently
• Review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance to our valued customers' vehicles for optimal performance
• Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
• Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
• Valid drivers license
• Clean driving record
• Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background check
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a service advisor/writer
• Proven record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
• A high degree of ownership and accountability with the ability to prioritize effectively
• A high degree of integrity and professionalism with excellent communication skills
• Above average energy level with the ability to work in a competitive environment
• CDK computer experience is a plus
• High School diploma or equivalent
GAS Station Attendant
PT positions available for various full-service locations. Must have math skills, pass background checks and be able to pump fuel and work outside for long periods. Weekend availability is a must. Applications available at 75 Crescent St., Worcester.
Retail Fuel Station Attendant (Part Time) Powell Get Go
GetGo is a fresh food, unique convenience and high quality fuel destination. GetGo offers a friendly, engaging place where customers can enjoy delicious, made-to-order subs, sandwiches, burgers, salads and more - all made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. The GetGo convenience format includes a combination of standalone locations and sites adjacent to Giant Eagle supermarkets, and we operate nearly 200 locations in Western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana.
As a member of our GetGo team, you'll be part of a small, collaborative crew who provides efficient, accurate and pleasant service and shopping assistance. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will ensure that each person waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up their first cup of coffee or simply at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.
Ring up customer's orders by scanning product or keying price into register according to established company policies and procedures.
Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction (Double Pumping).
Provide product and services that are competitively priced, meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times and abide by the Company's Statement of Values.
Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc. to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
Know and follow all coupon handling procedures.
Know and follow all coupon handling procedures.
Assist in Kitchen area as needed.
Assist other store Team Members in maintaining security in the store.
Block and straighten shelves as needed.
Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out of stock items.
Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility
Carrying Up to 25 pounds
Lifting Up to 25 pounds
To exceed customer needs and expectations by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant checkout service and shopping assistance.
Gets Things Done
Respect for Self and Others
Aware of surroundings in a high traffic warehouse environment
Extreme Outdoor temperatures
Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
Ice Coffee Machine
Bag in box machine
Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
Stand-up Lotto Machine
Texlon Ordering Machine
Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
Car Wash Equipment
Attendant / Cashier For Gas Station
We are currently looking for a Friendly, Reliable, Responsible and Motivated person to join our team as a Cashier/Attendant! We are a busy Gas and Automotive Repair Station in a desirable location.
76 Gas Station Located in The San Gabriel Valley Region
JOB IS PART-TIME (24 hrs./wk) with possible FULL-TIME / 90-Day Probation Period
- Gas Station Cashiering Experience 2+ years strong Customer Service Skills
- Passport POS/Cashier Experience
- Basic Math Skills & Ability to Work Well with Others!
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have own reliable Transportation and Valid Calif. Drivers License
- Weekday Morning/Day Shifts 6AM-2PM (M-F)
- Weekday Night Shifts 2PM-10PM (M-F)
- Saturdays and Sundays: Day and/or Night Shifts are needed
- Gas Station Closes at 10 PM daily
- Greet Customers / Excellent Customer Service Skills are required
- Assisting Customers (i.e. pump gas, check tires and oil, wash car windows, if necessary)
- Re-stocking Supplies (i.e. beverages and snacks)
- General Cleaning (inside/outside, empty trash, sweep and mop floors, clean restroom, etc..)
76 was founded by Lyman Stewart of the Union Oil Company of California or "Unocal." The brand quickly became a landmark across the West Coast, from Los Angeles to Spokane.
From upgraded stations to TOP TIER gas at more than 1,800 retail locations across the country, 76 is committed to being on the driver's side.
General Automobile Mechanic / Service Technician
Looking for a full-time general mechanic / service technician. Experience is a must. Pay level will be based on experience.
Opportunity to advance to a full commission mechanic. Full benefits available. 1 week paid vacation time per year.
Customer Service Representative - Automobile Dealership
Get yourself into an industry that has UNLIMITED first year earning potential. Due to an upturn in the market, a Contra Costa area dealership group needs several quality sales professionals to add to their growing sales teams. No auto sales experience needed as we offer upbeat, positive-minded, hard-working, hungry individuals the follow:
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- comprehensive Training
- $2500/ Month minimum guaranteed
- 100,000 ++yearly income potential
- generous incentives and bonus
- Excellent Medical, Dental, 401k and paid vacation
- Friendly Work
- Bonuses and Commissions paid to Top-Producers
You must enjoy working with people, have the qualities that we are looking for and be available to start ASAP. Interviews will be going on this week. Our training will have you selling within the first week. Submit your applications including your phone number to schedule a confidential appointment.
HANLEES HILLTOP NISSAN... ASK FOR DAVID DURAN OR ORLANDO TEIXEIRA
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!