Automobile Service Station Attendant Job Description Sample
Food Service - Station Attendant
$9.50/hr + Tip Potential! (Starbucks)
$12.70/hr (Beaches Boardwalk)
$9.00/hr (Burger King, Quizno's, Nathan's)
-Free onsite parking
-Free uniforms shirts, hats, aprons
-Meal Allowance up to 50% for a maximum of $16.00. Supervisors receive free meal for maximum $16.
-401(k) retirement savings plan
-Opportunities for professional growth/advancement
-Detailed training-Stable company and a positive reputation in the community
-Diverse customers and co-workers
-We believe in recognizing, rewarding and taking care of our associates
-Emphasis on customer service and teamwork
-Clean, safe friendly work atmosphere
-Paid vacation / Flex-time
-401K Retirement Plan
Full-Time Employees get a host of benefits:
-Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision care, long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
-Family member benefits include: medical, dental, vision care and life insurance
HMSHost is the global leader in the travel restaurant industry. When travelers make their way through over 200+ airports, motorways, malls and specialty destinations across the U.S. and Canada, HMSHost Associates are waiting with a warm welcome. A subsidiary of Autogrill S.p.A, the world's largest provider of food and beverage to the traveling public, HMSHost offers a world of
opportunities that help our Associates develop rewarding and satisfying careers. Are you ready to join a world leader? Come discover who we are, what we're doing and where we're going. Then come along with us.
HMSHost benefits vary by location and some associates may not be eligible for certain benefits. Associates covered by a collective bargaining agreement may be eligible for different benefits. HMSHost reserves the right to amend and/or terminate a benefit plan at any time.
Feeling Good on the Move.EOE - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity - DFWPBackground check may be required prior to beginning employment.
Donation Station Attendant (Dsa)
Working for Seattle Goodwill is more than just working for a non-profit. Beyond being part of an organization that offers free job training and education to the community, you'll find working for us has its benefits for you too! We offer a comprehensive health plan (medical, dental and prescriptions), dental and life insurance, available supplemental life, accident, illness and disability coverage, flexible spending program, 403(b) Retirement Savings program, paid vacation and sick time, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and an Employee Assistance Program for you and everyone in your household!
Handles assigned donation station duties demonstrating service to donors. Responsible to collect, sort and stack donations in collection containers to sustain production plant and retail operations.
• Evaluate donated items to determine if acceptable for donation.
• Assist doors in unloading donations, explain donation criteria and provide tax receipts.
• Sort donations into assigned categories and pack safely into container.
• Inform supervisor of status of station, container footage, and condition.
• Maintain accurate donor tallies and other support duties.
• Maintain accurate and timely loading check lists.
• Maintain clean and safe work environment.
• Build and maintain internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Demonstrates safe work practices through awareness and observation in support of a safety culture; reports any potential hazards or accidents.
• If applicable: Consistent and safe execution of duties associated with forklift operation when certified to Seattle Goodwill standards.*
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The essential functions listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Experience: None
• Specific Skills/Knowledge/Licenses: * Forklift certification optional; must meet eligibility requirements.
Essential Physical Abilities:
Lifting and carrying 40 – 60 pounds; Developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate objects with fingers;
Standing for long periods of time; frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping, squatting, pushing; climbing ladders. Able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps, uneven terrain).
Essential Mental/Sensory Abilities:
• Organizing, sorting, categorizing, counting, adding, subtracting,
• Recording data
• Problem Solving
• Communicating with the public and others face to face as well as with cell technology
• Creating written communication
• Completing written orders
Outdoors environment, temperature varies with weather, exposure to dust. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Automotive Service Advisor, Experienced Automobile Service Writer
We are seeking an evening Automotive Service Advisor. A motivated individual with demonstrated service results and are looking to continue your automotive career growth, join our automotive service team.
As a Service Advisor, you would review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance care to our valued customers’ vehicles for optimal performance.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Greet customers promptly
• Obtaining customer and vehicle information
• Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
• Determining and recommending needed maintenance based on age, mileage, and history of vehicle
• Preparing a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
• Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day and updating customers frequently
• Review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance to our valued customers' vehicles for optimal performance
• Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
• Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
• Valid drivers license
• Clean driving record
• Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background check
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a service advisor/writer
• Proven record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
• A high degree of ownership and accountability with the ability to prioritize effectively
• A high degree of integrity and professionalism with excellent communication skills
• Above average energy level with the ability to work in a competitive environment
• CDK computer experience is a plus
• High School diploma or equivalent
Automobile Detailer / LOT Attendant
* Previous experience is preferred but not required.
Must have a valid MT driver's license
Clean MVR (insurance company checks at hire).Duties:* You will clean/wash and detail automobiles using power washer and various detailing equipment.
Responsible for lot attendant duties including maintenance of parking lots and cleaning of inventory vehicles.
Driving a company vehicle for errands or to give customers/other employee's rides. Wage is $10.00 per hour
Hours are full-time, 5 days a week including frequent Saturdays.Benefits include 401K and health insurance. Employer will provide details.
GAS Station Attendant
PT positions available for various full-service locations. Must have math skills, pass background checks and be able to pump fuel and work outside for long periods. Weekend availability is a must. Applications available at 75 Crescent St., Worcester.
Gibbs Oil has an opening for a Full Service Gas Station Attendant in our Billerica, MA location.
The duties for this position include, but are not limited to: working outside, pumping gasoline into customer vehicles, running the cash register, completing required counts and shift paperwork, stocking, customer service, closing the station and cleaning both inside and outside.
We are hiring for 2nd shift, which is 4pm to close.
We offer flexible shifts and have growth opportunities for promotions within the company.
Some Position Requirements are:
* Enjoys customer service
* Is able to work outside 90% of the time
* Can work without constant supervision
* Can handle a fast paced work environment
* Is a team player
* Able to work weekends,some day shifts and/or night shifts
* Able to pay attention to detail when completing required daily documentation
If you are a responsible, reliable, organized person, who enjoys interacting with the public and you are interested in a career in a fast paced, customer orientated environment, send in your resume or apply at the station today!
The station address is:
297 Boston Road
Billerica, MA 0182
Retail and customer service experience is a plus but not necessary.
We offer sick time, 401K and have growth opportunities for promotions within the company.
Retail Fuel Station Attendant (Part Time) Powell Get Go
GetGo is a fresh food, unique convenience and high quality fuel destination. GetGo offers a friendly, engaging place where customers can enjoy delicious, made-to-order subs, sandwiches, burgers, salads and more - all made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. The GetGo convenience format includes a combination of standalone locations and sites adjacent to Giant Eagle supermarkets, and we operate nearly 200 locations in Western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana.
As a member of our GetGo team, you'll be part of a small, collaborative crew who provides efficient, accurate and pleasant service and shopping assistance. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will ensure that each person waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up their first cup of coffee or simply at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.
Ring up customer's orders by scanning product or keying price into register according to established company policies and procedures.
Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction (Double Pumping).
Provide product and services that are competitively priced, meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times and abide by the Company's Statement of Values.
Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc. to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
Know and follow all coupon handling procedures.
Know and follow all coupon handling procedures.
Assist in Kitchen area as needed.
Assist other store Team Members in maintaining security in the store.
Block and straighten shelves as needed.
Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out of stock items.
Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility
Carrying Up to 25 pounds
Lifting Up to 25 pounds
To exceed customer needs and expectations by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant checkout service and shopping assistance.
Gets Things Done
Respect for Self and Others
Aware of surroundings in a high traffic warehouse environment
Extreme Outdoor temperatures
Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
Ice Coffee Machine
Bag in box machine
Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
Stand-up Lotto Machine
Texlon Ordering Machine
Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
Car Wash Equipment
Attendant / Cashier For Gas Station
We are currently looking for a Friendly, Reliable, Responsible and Motivated person to join our team as a Cashier/Attendant! We are a busy Gas and Automotive Repair Station in a desirable location.
76 Gas Station Located in The San Gabriel Valley Region
JOB IS PART-TIME (24 hrs./wk) with possible FULL-TIME / 90-Day Probation Period
- Gas Station Cashiering Experience 2+ years strong Customer Service Skills
- Passport POS/Cashier Experience
- Basic Math Skills & Ability to Work Well with Others!
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have own reliable Transportation and Valid Calif. Drivers License
- Weekday Morning/Day Shifts 6AM-2PM (M-F)
- Weekday Night Shifts 2PM-10PM (M-F)
- Saturdays and Sundays: Day and/or Night Shifts are needed
- Gas Station Closes at 10 PM daily
- Greet Customers / Excellent Customer Service Skills are required
- Assisting Customers (i.e. pump gas, check tires and oil, wash car windows, if necessary)
- Re-stocking Supplies (i.e. beverages and snacks)
- General Cleaning (inside/outside, empty trash, sweep and mop floors, clean restroom, etc..)
76 was founded by Lyman Stewart of the Union Oil Company of California or "Unocal." The brand quickly became a landmark across the West Coast, from Los Angeles to Spokane.
From upgraded stations to TOP TIER gas at more than 1,800 retail locations across the country, 76 is committed to being on the driver's side.
Station Attendant Airline
Flying Food Group is
Prepares meal trays in for in-flight service of airlines.
- Follow established rules of each unit for entry to building and work areas, properly attired and in compliance with HACCP guidelines for personal hygiene and observe security precautions as mandated by unit management.
- Comply with all HACCP and Flying Food Group sanitation and proper food handling policies and procedures.
- Cut fruits/vegetables/meat using knives or slicing machinery in a safe manner to specified weights or sizes.
- Portion and garnish hot cooked foods, such as meat and vegetables, into individual serving dishes.
- Inspect dispensed items for contamination by foreign bodies.
- Store completed trays in airline storage carts or containers to be transported to airplane.
We are an E-Verify Company.JB.0.00.LN
Breakfast Attendant (Part Time) - Hampton Inn College Station
A Breakfast Attendant with Homewood Suites by Hilton is responsible for stocking food and serviceware and for clearing tables for complimentary breakfast buffets in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Homewood Suites by Hilton exists to provide the touches, familiarity and comforts of home so that extended stay travelers can feel at home on the road. Guests enjoy the extra space and privacy of the suites, the casual atmosphere and the many homelike amenities and services. In fact, Homewood Suites by Hilton is consistently ranked above the competition by guests, thanks to an appealing combination of bundled services, award-winning quality and the benefits of Hilton HHonors.
Homewood Suites by Hilton is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com. If you appreciate the feeling of home and know what to do to make others feel at home, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Homewood Suites by Hilton.
What will I be doing? As a Breakfast Attendant, you would be responsible for stocking food and serviceware and for clearing tables for complimentary breakfast buffets in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Stock food and serviceware for breakfast buffets + Clear tables during the complimentary breakfast period + Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair + Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area + Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner What are we looking for? Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success.
This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
Quality + Productivity + Dependability + Customer Focus + Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job:Guest Services and Front Office
Title:Breakfast Attendant (Part Time) - Hampton Inn College Station
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!