Automobile Service Station Mechanic Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Service Station Mechanic
Technician / Mechanic / Automobile
Job Description: Bill Jacobs Motorsport is looking for talented automotive technicians of all skill levels to join our team.
We need additional people to support our growth.We offer top earning for those Top Performers who have what it takes.We believe in our team members, customers, and our community and want those that believe the same working for us.Does this match what you are seeking? If so we want to talk to you!!Company DescriptionOur employees are the driving force behind the success of the Bill Jacobs organization - one of Illinois' leading providers of luxury automotive products and extraordinary customer service. We strive daily to achieve our vision:
To become the standard by which other businesses are measured in employee and customer satisfaction. Finding inspiration can be easy when you do what you love. Whether it's the rugged off-road abilities of a Range Rover, the speed and sophistication of the M3, the brilliant body design of a MINI Cooper or the affordable luxury of the VW Jetta, we love what we do.
We're crazy about cars and inspired by the people we serve. A job can fill your pockets but only a passion can fill your soul. We've been doing things the right way for over 50 years now, and we hope that our honest, straight-forward way of conducting business has inspired others to do the same.
The Bill Jacobs family of dealerships offers opportunities to rewarding careers in Sales, Service, and Parts and our corporate offices. Accelerate your career success by applying today.
Post a Job
Customer Service - FAA Repair Station
Customer Support/ Repair Sales
FAA Repair Station (Hollywood - Florida)
I-95 & SHERIDAN/STERLING AREA
CUSTOMER SUPPORT / SALES
Experienced customer service individual to support our repair and sales department with market research & pricing, formal quoting, inventory sales, and daily customer interaction.
- Provide clear, timely, responsiveness and detailed quotations to the assigned customer base.
- Work with internal/external customers to clarify and resolve issues.
- Work on the customers behalf to ensure API is achieving a 95% OTD
- Communicate with customer to manage their delivery priorities.
- Participate and help price contracts and proposals
- Communicate new capabilities and grow diversity of repairs received
- Maintain open two-way communication with customer appropriately sharing both good and bad news
- Provide timely quotes
Individual has a good working knowledge of industry database such as ILS, OneAeroMRO, AeroRepair and Pentagon 2000. The individual is familiar with commercial aircraft parts, OEM manufacturers, vendors, repair station and understands aircraft IPC's along with sub-assemblies nomenclature.
You must be a good communicator, team player, and you can multi-task under minimum supervision.
If you are looking for a challenge; this is a great opportunity.
Come and join a rapidly growing company; we offer a complete range of benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K and VPSP pension, and an incentive program.
Experienced Automobile Mechanic
The Service Technician is expected to:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies;
- Repair vehicles using appropriate tools, technologies and procedures in order to restore vehicle to proper working conditions;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful;
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
Ensure maximum productivity, customer service and cost control.
- Perform all repairs utilizing appropriate tools, procedures and operations.
- Disassemble and assess any supplemental needs, labor, parts, and communicate with Shop Foreman, Assistant Service Manager, or Service Advisor
- Perform quality repairs at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
- Communicate with appropriate personnel regarding any issue which may cause a repair delay to a vehicle.
- Maintain ability to handle job stress and effective interaction with others in the workplace.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Maintain composure within the workplace, or outside the workplace when representing the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Communicate and resolve customer complaints and adjustments.
- High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- ASE certification, local state safety inspection and emissions license preferred.
- General mechanical skills.
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
- Work performed in shop setting due to the location of customer vehicles.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at anytime. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
Associated topics: luxury, manager, manager i, manager facilities, office manager, property manager, representative, superintendent, supervisor, supervisory Post a Job
Station Agent (Airport Customer Service & Ramp)
Description: Do you thrive on working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? We have the job for you Envoy is currently hiring Station Agents!
Envoy, formerly American Eagle Airlines, is an American Airlines Group company. We provide regional flight service to American Airlines and also provide ground handling services for approximately 15 airlines, including American. We offer competitive healthcare benefits, 401k, and awesome travel privileges!
Our Station Agents work hard every day performing a variety of tasks to keep our ground operations running smoothly, efficiently and on-time. Agents are cross-utilized to work in both customer service and ramp service. Responsibilities include:
- Answer inquiries regarding general travel information
- Prepare itineraries, compute fares, issue tickets
- Check baggage and collect fees
- Escort passengers from the terminal to and from aircraft ensuring a safe path at all times
- Load and unload baggage, cargo, freight, and company materials on and off aircraft; transport between terminals, aircraft and the bag room
- Clean and service cabin interiors
- Minimum Age: 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must possess a valid state driver's license
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, days off, and be able to report to work on a regular and timely basis
- Requires flexibility to work additional hours beyond the regular shift, on short notice, and as needed due to operational necessity
- Must be able to perform all duties in various weather conditions and time constraints
Read the full description and list of requirements on our website. To be considered for an interview, jobseekers must successfully complete an online application on our website www.envoyair.com/careers. Envoy is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.Responsibilities and
- Minimum Age: 18
Military Mechanic - Automotive Service Technician
Job Responsibilities: The JLR Veterans Careers Program is designed to promote the hiring of qualified United States Military Veterans, Transitioning Military Service Members, and currently serving National Guard and Reserve Component Members in good standing at participating Jaguar Land Rover Retailers throughout the nation. Selection for the program is highly competitive in keeping with the tradition of professionalism found in both the Armed Forces and the Jaguar and Land Rover brands. The primary goal of this initiative is to recruit and train former military maintenance and repair technicians and mechanics to become brand-certified Jaguar or Land Rover Automotive Service Technicians. Veteran candidates must meet the requisite qualifications, experience and capability requirements, and be willing to attend a three-week long in-resident instruction and certification course upon hiring. Hired Veterans must further be willing to make a long-term commitment to their respective Jaguar Land Rover Retailer Employer. The JLR Automotive Service Technician core job description (After formal training & OJT): * Performing assigned work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
Diagnosing the cause of malfunctions and performing repairs, if authorized by Service Consultants (for customers). * Coordinating with the Parts Department to ensure availability of parts.
Saving and tagging parts if under warranty or if requested by Service Consultants (for customers). * Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
Notifying Service Consultants if additional work is needed or if repairs/work cannot be completed within the time promised.
Documenting work performed as directed by Service Consultants.
Road testing vehicles to ensure quality of repair and ensuring vehicles remain clean.
Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and attending factory-sponsored training classes.
Keeping the shop area neat and clean and remaining accountable for all tools used.
Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations, such as safety requirements, hazardous waste disposal, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other policies, procedures and programs as required.
Wear appropriate PPE, to include safety glasses. Maintaining safety awareness at all times.
The Service Technician will be required to work closely with others or independently, if needed.
Dealership uniforms are required. Job Qualifications: Qualifications, Experience and Capability Requirements: * An Honorable Discharge from the United States Military and the ability to provide proof of service and discharge.
Valid driver's license and a clear driving record
Ability to pass the following pre-employment screening requirements ( drug screening, credit score, Motor Vehicle record report and a background investigation) * Formal military schooling in a technical field such as mechanical, power generation, aviation maintenance, electrical, electronics, hydraulic systems, or other parallel technical specialized skills. Must be able to provide proof of technical training and Job Designation.
In the absence of formal military schooling in a technical field, the candidate must provide proof of successful completion of one year or more of full-time formal Vocational Technical Automotive Training in a private institution completed within the past five years. Transcripts are required.
Completion of at least three years working in the specific technical field of study at the unit, organizational, ship, base, installation or direct support maintenance level (and maintained a high level of experience within the past 3). Must be able to provide proof of work experience and Job Designation.
Manual dexterity in both hands and the ability to manipulate small objects.
Must be able to: * Operate power and hand tools and other types of machinery safely.
Drive a manual transmission (for road tests). * Read and comprehend technical instruction.
Lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and operate hoist and test equipment.
Sit, bend, stoop and/or stand for extended periods (up to 8 hours or more)and kneel, crawl, bend, reach, push, pull and maneuver in a shop environment safely and as needed.
While most shops have a controlled climate and are well ventilated, must be able to work in an environment that may have exposure to: Petroleum products, dust, hot or cold temperatures, loud noises, strong odors (exhaust fumes) and assorted other distractors.
Good communication skills and the ability to work with the public.
Must be willing to complete mandated online training, as assigned during initial interview and screening process.
Must agree to sign a third-party release for the purpose of sharing all candidate application and screening information with Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (JLRNA) and/or its affiliated Retailers.
Must be willing to accept a minimum 12 month employment obligation upon hiring. For additional information Contact:
Technical Recruiter JLRNA Veterans Careers Program
C: 256.529.7353 Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC Apply online www.JLRvets.com Other Job Information (if applicable): Job Code: JLR - WEST PALM BEACH626 Retailer: Jaguar Palm Beach City: JLR - West Palm Beach State: Florida
Post a Job
Service Technician / Mechanic - Truck
General Info Job Type: Full-Time Minimum Years of Experience Required:
Minimum Years of Education Required: Overtime Available Must be Authorized to Work in the US Company Info Werner Construction, Inc. was established in 1960 and is a family owned company that specializes in asphalt and concrete placement. Job Description SERVICE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC - Truck Werner Construction is looking for a Truck Service Technician at our Hastings, NE shop. The primary role of this position is to diagnose and repair the wide variety of trucks in our fleet.
Prior experience in troubleshooting and repair is prefered.
Must provide your own tools.
Werner Construction offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and an exciting workplace. To apply please click on the "Apply Now" tab and complete the application or you can apply in person at our office at 129 E 2ndSt.
Hastings, NE 68901. Werner Construction is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, individuals with disabilities, women and persons from all ethnic/racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Benefits Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Life Insurance 401K with Company Match We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and an exciting workplace.
Forklift Mechanic - Field Service Technician
Description: Multiple positions are available for self-motivated, team oriented field and shop service technicians. Electric, Gas, LPG, Diesel. Aerial and Construction Equipment occasionally.
Responsibilities of a Field Service Tech:
- servicing lift trucks,
- installing attachments,
- maintaining parts inventory and
- processing required paperwork.
Requirements / Skills:
- Technicians with previous forklift repair experience is preferred, BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Basic hand tools and electronic meters preferred.
- Basic computer skills a plus.
- Be able to lift 75lbs.
- Must a have good understanding of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently.
We offer a very competitive pay structure and excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental and 401(k)/Profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations, uniforms, generous continuing education plan including in-house training and OEM training.
Bmw/Mini Automotive Service Technician / Auto Mechanic
Do you want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that is revolutionizing the car industry? Does a fast-paced and encouraging work environment motivate you? Then the Automotive Service Technician position may be perfect for you!
We are looking for skilled individuals to join our Service Department! This position plays a critical role within our Service Department. In this position you will:
- Repair damaged or malfunctioning vehicles
- Frequently use hand tools and power tools
- Maximize customer satisfaction by providing the best service to every customer
- 3+ years of automotive technician experience required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A clean driving record
- High energy partnered with a positive attitude
- Perform bending, pushing, climbing, leaning, twisting, reaching, kneeling, crouching, and other maneuvers associated with the position
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. (50 lbs. overhead) throughout the day
- Competitive Pay: *Bonuses* based on training achievements!
- Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Employee Assistance Program and 401k with Company Match for our full-time employees!
- Culture : Our team loves taking care of customers and each other! We also love a good time, including monthly team meetings and annual picnics.
- Opportunities : Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you achieve your goals.
- Give Back : We participate in numerous community affairs including Breast Cancer Awareness month, Adopt-a-Family through the Open Door Mission, annual blood drives with the American Red Cross!
- Family : Being a part of the H & H family!
*$2,000 if you are level 3 BMW Certified
*$3,000 if you are level 2 BMW Certified
*$4,000 if you are level 1 BMW Certified
*$1,000 if you are level 3 MINI Certified
*$2,000 if you are level 2 MINI Certified
*$3,000 if you are level 1 MINI Certified
$250 per ASE category in which you are current
APPLY TODAY: Complete the online application at
A post offer driving/criminal background check as well as a drug screen, backscreen, and physical will be required.
H&H Automotive LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, H&H Automotive LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Associated topics: auto mechanic, automotive service, automotive technician, collision repair, collision technician, equipment, service technician, technician, vehicle mechanic, vehicle service Post a Job
Service Technician/Diesel Mechanic
Central States Bus Sales is a dealer for several manufacturers of school and transit buses. We are the largest Blue Bird School Bus dealer in the country with five locations covering five states and headquartered in Missouri. We are currently seeking a Full-Time Service Technician for our Fenton, MO location. Regular shift is Monday-Friday and starting pay is based upon work experience.
This position’s primary purpose is to perform maintenance on customer vehicles, along with diagnosing/troubleshooting systems related to the vehicle, installing vehicle added options and miscellaneous repair.
· Ability to perform mechanical work on mid-range diesel-powered vehicles, heavy-duty gasoline vehicles, pickups, cars, light duty equipment, and related systems
· 2+ years formal work experience performing basic automotive maintenance.
· Knowledge of procedures and techniques used in the inspection, diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of equipment and vehicles
· Ability to operate pallet jack and pallet lift
· Skill in operating motorized equipment and various hand, pneumatic and power tools
· CDL with Passenger Endorsement and Air Brake (required within 3 months of hire)
· ASE Certification a plus
· Cummins ISB/ISC Certification a plus
Central States Bus Sales offers competitive compensation including medical benefits, 401k, vacation, personal time, and holidays.
Qualified candidates should use the "Apply Now" button to apply for this position.
Service Technician / Mechanic
Service Technicians / Mechanics
Barclay Brand Ferdon, a major material handling and industrial equipment distributor is seeking experienced forklift technicians to service their customers in Sussex, Passaic and Bergen Counties. Qualified candidates will have prior experience repairing forklifts or other industrial equipment, must be able to perform heavy lifting, and must possess a clean and valid NJ driver’s license. Raymond, Crown, Toyota or other brand experience a plus. Electric or Diesel Knowledge a plus. $1,000 signing bonus for technicians certified on competitive equipment!
Technicians will respond to customer service calls on location and accurately diagnose and repair customer equipment. Good communications skills are necessary. Top pay, company-paid training, comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, company-paid pension, paid holidays/vacation/benefit time. This is a Union position.