Automobile Tester Job Description Sample
Honda Automobile Sales & Leasing Consultant
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk, the area's "Highest Volume Honda Retailer" is adding Sales Consultants to it's team!
Candidates must be customer focused, enthusiastic and competitive by nature, able to turn problems into opportunities, credible, honest, a keen and active listener and have a neat appearance.
· 45 hours per week
· $17.00 per hour plus overtime
· Corporate training program with career path and opportunity for advancement and management training
· 401k with company match
· Blue Cross Blue Shield plus dental
· 5 day work week
· Up to 3 weeks vacation
· $42,000 base pay plus bonus
· Must be 21
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through Zip Recruiter. No phone calls please.
If contacted, please make sure to bring your driver’s license and resume to the interview.
The Herb Chambers Companies were recently honored by The Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work in Massachusetts for the ninth year in a row.
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk
185 Taunton Avenue, Route 44,
Seekonk , MA 02771
The mission of the Herb Chambers Companies is to provide the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. We will operate professionally managed dealerships committed to be the leader in the market areas they serve. Additionally, we will provide all our employees with the opportunity to receive above average compensation and opportunities for advancement, within our organization, limited only by their ability and performance. The Herb Chambers Companies represent the greater metropolitan areas of Boston Massachusetts, Providence Rhode Island as well as Worcester Massachusetts with automotive sales, parts, service and financing.
We were recently voted one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe, for the eighth year in a row!
Sales / Automobile Sales / Leasing Consultant
You have the charisma! You have the charm! You have the drive! But you don't have the very best products to sell. Your manager fights you on deals. Jerry Damson Honda can fix that. We sell the very best cars on the road. Hondas! And folks like what we sell - and they buy lots of Hondas! And with the dealership being 100% family owned, the managers speak for Mr. Jerry Damson himself.
And Mr. Jerry Damson backs it up with a pay plan that is substantially better than our competition. You will be paid for your hours, and paid for each sale. Sell above average, and you will get more pay, retro back to your first!
Your income potential is truly unlimited, and we spend millions of dollars driving customers to YOU. We have matching 401-k and BC/BS insurance. Jerry Damson also offers a free private medical clinic with zero cost pharmaceuticals Did we mention you will be selling Hondas? This is YOUR opportunity. Let's get you started... today! Two weeks of paid training for every new hire! Come join a winning team! This is a commission only job - limited only by your energy!
- Working with a large customer base that requires personal attention
- Daily reporting to leadership team for feedback and support
- Honda product knowledge (this is the fun part - they are the best cars on the road!)
- Walking our pre-owned inventory every day staying up to date with changes and new vehicles
- Must be a "people-person"
- Detail oriented, must be on time. Two weeks of paid training will get you the knowledge you need and the familiarity with our process to succeed
- Must have a valid drivers license and insurance
Master Automobile Tech
We are a performance based company with 30% growth yearly. Fast paced never slow. Come join a winning team with top pay with no caps. MUST have 5 years plus in auto mechanics and be able to diagnose.
Automobile Purchasing Agent
LUXURY AUTOMOBILE CLUB is a licensed dealership in CA. The headquarter office is located in LA. Our offices are covered seven states of the United States now. Because of the business extension, we would like to invite more AUTO LOVERS to join us as an independent contractor.
JOB POSITION DESCRIBSION
This position will work in the capacity of an Independent Contractor. Purchasing Agents start at a part-time employment status and have the option to move in to a full-time employment status upon successful completion of 90-day probation. Purchasing Agents must be able to complete our training program upon hire. Candidates with criminal backgrounds will not be considered for this position.
Must possess a valid driver's license and insurance
At least 2 years working experience
Must display a professional appearance and attitude
No drug users, No criminal history
We covered all the expense of purchase. NO money from your own pocket.
Commission range: $1000
For each vehicle purchased, we pay a commission of $1000
Applicants that feel they possess the above requirement should send your resume and contact information immediately for consideration or describe more about yourself which normally including the requirements mentioned above. However, if you are not qualified, please do not reply, thanks.
Installation Technician - Automobile 12 Volt Electronics
We are seeking an Installation Technician to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various machinery and equipment.
- Assist with the installation and repair of equipment and electronic equipment
- Furnish tools, materials, and supplies
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- MECP certification required or must have certification within 90 days of employment.
- Previous experience with 12-volt installations and inspections
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Willing to facilitate relocate!
Tint World an Inc 500/5000 Company is looking for a clean cut professional Automotive Window Tinter. Candidate must have experience, a good standing – valid driver license, and be open to evening and weekend availability. A Base Salary against Commission, with unlimited income potential including Bonuses, Spiffs, and Incentives.
Visit www.tintworld.com for a more in-depth look at our company and why you would desire to work and grow with us if you are an automotive enthusiast.
Sales - Used Automobile Sales
Julian’s Auto Showcase is seeking a full time Experienced Auto Sales Representative join our team.
Julian’s Auto showcase has over 150 used cars to sell from. Family owned dealership with over 30 years experience.
- No cold calling
- There are two shifts available
- You will be selling used cars
- Must have at least 1 year of Auto Sales Experience
- Must be comfortable calling on warm leads on the phone to set up appointments
- We do not offer onsite sales training, which is why auto sales experience is needed
- Must have at least a high school or GED degree
Automotive Mechanic whose duties revolve around repairing & servicing automobiles.
- Explain automotive problems and repairs to shop manager.
- Perform Diagnostics.
- Perform mechanical repairs related to engine and transmission.
- Perform basic care and maintenance, such as oil and fluid changes, brake changes, etc.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of vehicle operation and must understand the functions of the major components and systems.
- Must be competent at using servicing and maintenance tools and equipment, and be familiar with the different categories of lubricants and service parts.
- Experience in Engine & Transmission repairs.
- Experience working on Automotive Electrical Systems & On-board Computer diagnostics is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to discuss vehicle problems and solutions with shop team members & manager.
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate in the English language.
- Does not need to bring his own tools, but possesses is tools is a plus
Automobile - Auto Technician
We are currently seeking an Automobile - Auto Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Our staff is dedicated to making the auto shopping experience fun, easy, and fast.
FCA -Fiat Chrysler Automobile Certified Sales Professional 3K Signing Bonus* - Rancho Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
Rancho Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is looking to add FCA – Fiat Chrysler Automobile Certified Sales Professional to our team. $3,000 signing bonus will be available for qualified applicants.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
Vision, Life, Disability insurance + 401(k) plan with company match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
Maintain high CSI score.
Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
Provide sales management information by completion reports.
Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
Follow all company policies and procedures.
Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Must be FCA - Fiat Chrysler Automobile Sales Certified. *
Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
Confidence in your ability to be successful.
A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
Great attitude with high-energy personality.
Excellent customer service skills.
Professional appearance and work ethic.
Self-starter and self-motivated.
Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record. All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer #LI-WS1 ID: 2018-4589 External Company Name: Group 1 Automotive, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.group1auto.com
Mobile Automobile Technician
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Minimum 1 year of automotive experience or recent automotive technology training program graduate.
Minimum 1 ASE certification or the ability to obtain one within 6 months.
Previous OEM Dealership experience preferred, but not required.
Ability to interpret and understand complex documented standards and procedures including repair orders, maintenance, and repair manuals.
Must possess all tools required for automotive maintenance and repairs.
Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Basic computer skills in order to enter information into our database Compensation & Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more! If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map. A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process. IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on! Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. #LI-NV1
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!