Automobile Tester Job Description Sample
Ingénieur En Conception Électronique - Secteur Automobile (H/F)
Entry-Level Manufacturing Leak Tester
Solid Sealing Technology is a rapidly growing, engineering and manufacturing company that provides specialty electrical components to high tech industries. Major markets both domestically and internationally include, semiconductor, alternative energy, medical and life science, and homeland security and defense. We are looking for a dynamic individual to be part of our team, that can help us expand our business around the globe.
The position is responsible for performing helium leak testing on products throughout the production cycling; including incoming, in-processing, and final testing.
The Leak Tester will be fully trained and responsible for some or all of the following (based upon company needs):
- Read drawings, work instructions, and referenced procedures to determine requirements.
- Operate helium leak detector and perform leak test on parts.
- Perform subsequent rinsing or cleaning of blasted assemblies, manually or in an automated cleaning line.
- Use defined test fixturing or determine appropriate test fixturing as necessary.
- Clean parts in automated degreasing unit or clean manually.
- Route parts to other operations according to work instructions.
- Record completion of work steps, rework, and scrap transactions, in computer system.
- The job entails standing for most of the day and handling a variety of parts, ranging in size from things that can be held in two fingers to those weighing 20 lbs and requiring 2 hands to move.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be available a minimum of 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 1st Shift hours.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
Solid Sealing Technology offers an excellent benefits package to include:
- Health with Deductible Reimbursement (HRA) (effective upon hire date)
- Dental, and Free Vision Insurance (effective upon hire date)
- Matched 401k retirement savings plan (eligible upon hire)
- Generous vacation and sick time offered
- Free Group Life Insurance & Additional low cost Voluntary Insurance is available
- Free Disability Insurance
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Full access to onsite (Watervliet Arsenal) recreational facilities, to include a Fitness Center
- On-site Full Day School-Age Summer Camp Program at a Reduced Fee
- On-site Lunch Facilities (provide reduced fee lunches)
It is the policy of SST to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Mid-Level Software Tester
We are currently seeking energetic, highly motivated mid-level Software Testers to join our team in Dayton, Ohio.
As a mid-level Software Tester with Lighthouse Technologies you will be responsible for test design and detailed test case writing. Additional responsibilities include execution of written test cases to determine validity and functionality of applications as well as documenting the results of each test case step.
This position is a mid-level opportunity with training provided and potential for advancement.
- ISTQB Software Testing Certification preferred
- 2-5 years software testing experience
- Basic knowledge of software testing fundamentals and terminology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of multiple Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome
- Familiarity with mobile devices
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and able to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong grammar and spelling skills
- Team player with the ability to make decisions
- Honest, highly accountable, exceptional work ethic
- Inquisitive, willing to learn and ability to learn quickly
- Self-confident, persistent and flexible
Lighthouse is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Lighthouse is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
QA - QA Tester
- Logging and tracking bugs in a bug database
- Regressing and closing bugs
- Migrating bugs between multiple bug databases
- Taking ownership of particular areas of game
- Minimum of 1 year experience testing console games
- Experience logging bugs into database
- In-depth understanding of the development cycle of a game
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work M-F 10 am – 6:30 pm and available for overtime
- Degree or experience in game industry related field
- At least one shipped Open World AAA title
- Experience with JIRA, Visual Studio, and PS4 Devkits
- Full working knowledge of SONY TRC
- Attach your Resume and Cover letter
- Link to Portfolio or other relevant work (optional)
Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester
1. Demonstrated experience understanding user requirements to develop testing approaches that are geared toward improving usability and functionality for the end user.
2. Demonstrated experience writing and maintaining technical documents such as user stories, test plans, and test cases.
3. Demonstrated experience within the last 1-2 years testing User interface for consistency and details, and testing applications for compliance to standards and required configurations including accessibility standards.
4. Demonstrated experience testing, detecting, and reporting defects found in software applications.
5. Demonstrated experience using Firebug or other browser debugger for testing and debugging applications.
6. Demonstrated experience within the last 1-2 years conducting performance testing to include load-testing and stress-testing, using automated tools such as jMeter.
***Must have TS/SCI with Poly****
1. Demonstrated experience or understanding of the methodology of testing in a continuous delivery/deployment environment. This will include experience using Jenkins for auto deployment of builds.
2. Experience exhibiting communication skills, with demonstrated successful client-engagement and collaboration.
3. Demonstrated experience within the last 1-2 years with automated end-to-end test tools such as Protractor and/or Rational testing web applications.
Penetration Tester (Red Team)
Location: On Client site in Washington, DC
The Penetration Tester will have experience performing hands-on penetration testing, security test planning, and vulnerability analysis; focusing on automated and manual exploitation of applications, networks, and system level designs and implementations. This position requires a strong ethical hacking mindset with proven professional experience in assessing diverse network and system architectures in a comprehensive manner. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, responsive, and collaborative environment and be dedicated to the success of customers. Experience and detailed technical knowledge in information security engineering, secure architecture development, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, applied cryptography, and application security is essential. Must have the ability to communicate with and distill information from technical resources during formal and informal meetings. Must be able to work both independently and as a part of team testing efforts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Overall 3+ years of Information Security experience.
- At least 1 year of experience performing application security assessments.
- 2+ years Red Team experience.
- Knowledge of vulnerability management and scanning best practices such as CVE database and the CVS System used for scoring vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Unix (preferably Red Hat) administration skills.
- Working understanding of all forms of daily server administration.
- Experience with Windows server administration.
- Knowledge and experience in basic web application configuration in particular experience with the Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) stack.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing application assessments.
- Working understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities, how they are exploited, and a notion of how to they are fixed.
- A good understanding of Linux.
- An understanding of local Linux OS flaws and how to leverage them to increase privilege
- Familiarity with security focused distributions.
- Offensive pen testing experience.
- Knowledge of the Windows and *NIX operating systems to include boot process through understanding of the execution flow of boot time processes.
- Knowledge of software exploitation (web, client-server, mobile, and wireless) on modern operating systems.
- Familiarization with XSS, SSJS, filter bypassing, SQL Injection, etc.
- Familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems and infrastructure services.
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks.
- A good understanding of Penetration testing methodology (recon [active & passive], vulnerability analysis, exploitation, lateral movement, and reporting).
- Working familiarity with the following tools:
- Cobalt Strike.
- Experience with obtaining access through spear phishing, HID exploitation, rogue access points, etc.
- Background in scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications and OSCP.
System Engineer - Automated And Manual Tester
You should have fourteen (14) years' experience as a System Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity. You should also have a Bachelors in a technical field. Or five (5) additional years of experience. All candidates should possess an active DoD security clearance with polygraph.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, BT; Vision; SE2
Bmd/Link 16 Interoperability Tester
Security Engineer / Penetration Tester
Job Location: San Diego, California
Job Code: 12583207
Imagine One is now hiring a Penetration Tester Administrator. The Penetration Tester shall have expertise with the following requirements:
Essential Experience Requirements:
- Experience in technical security roles. The amount of experience may vary, based on the specific role.
C4ISR systems experience
- Network penetration testing tools and techniques
- Computer networking, to include the internet protocol suite and IEEE 802.11 protocols
- Strong Linux/UNIX knowledge (including scripting: bash/perl/python/ruby) – Good working knowledge of C and C++
- Experience with RDBMS
- Experience with J2EE and SOA based designs
- Experience with software modeling/UML tools (e.g. DODAF) and UML diagrams
- Experience with Systems Integration and Complex system analysis
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to determine system requirements
- Experience developing work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Experience designing and implementing tests to verify proper system operation
- Ability to research, evaluate, and recommend solutions and technologies based on customer needs
- Experience with drafting technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to travel as necessary for role
Desired Experience Requirements:
- Web application penetration testing tools and techniques
- Social engineering tools and techniques
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics and 8 years of technical experience at the systems level in DoD projects; or
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics and 10 years of technical experience at the systems-level in DoD projects; or
- Extensive (12-plus years) experience in the Software Development of Ashore and/or Afloat C4I systems; or
- Extensive (12-plus years) Engineering experience in Ashore and/or Afloat C4I systems
- Any DoD IAT Level II certification; i.e.,:
- CompTIA Security+;
- SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner)
- CCNA Security;
- GSEC; and,
- Any Windows Server (2012, or 2016), Solaris (10 or 11), and/or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) certification
- US Citizenship
- Active Secret Clearance
Imagine One is an employee-owned company. We offer a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Sr. Lead, Cyber Assessor Penetration Tester
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!