Automobile Wrecker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Wrecker
TOW OPERATOR, Responsible for the safe and efficient towing and recovery of damaged or non operable vehicles. Must have a Class A CDL.
Must be able to work 24 hours a day on call, 5 - 7 days a week. Must live within Wichita Falls City limits. Occasional lifting up to 100lbs.
Must have own cell phone. Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. No felonies.
Tow truck dispatchers take calls for emergency service and roadside assistance, and monitor the progress of the tow. Using computer-aided dispatch systems, keep records and prepare detailed reports of all emergency calls and all communications with towing services. Stay in touch with drivers on the road, using phones, computers, or two-way radios, so you can solve problems and answer questions. Must be organized and able to work well under pressure.
Post a Job
Heavy Wrecker Tow Truck Operator
Weavertown Environmental Group is currently looking for a Heavy Wrecker Tow Truck Operators. This position will operate Heavy and Medium Tow Trucks in our Carnegie facility. Must have a proven record of Heavy Tow Truck operations, safe driving history, and hold a Class A CDL (tanker & hazmat preferred).
This position will include but not limited to:
All aspects of day to day operations including dispatching to clients site, hook up and towing of vehicles, processing of paperwork and invoices.
Willingness to work extended hours and potential travel
Perform towing and road service calls
Requirements of this position:
Class A CDL (Tanker & Hazmat)
Minimum of one year Heavy Towing experience
Proven record of safe driving history
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft office programs
Compensation will be a competitive wage commensurate with experience and work history. Full benefits are available after one full calendar month, post hire and will include: Medical, Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Training, and Paid for Uniforms.
Weavertown is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all Minorities, Veterans, Females, and Individuals with Disabilities
Heavy Duty Wrecker Driver/Recovery
We are looking to hire a new member for our team. we have two shifts open at the moment one from 2-11 and another from 9-6. You must be over 21 and have a class A cdl with a clean record along with passing a pre employment drug screen. Pay will be determined by experience. 40 hours guaranteed with plenty of opportunity for overtime. Please submit a resume and references.
We are seeking a Wrecker Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Must have Class C driver's license and Hs/ged. Truck driving, refuse truck driving or labor work preferred.
Employer will train to drive wrecker. Must pass criminal background and drug screen upon hire. Clean driving record required.
Live within Corpus Christi city limits. Able to lift at least 50 lbs occasionally required..
Post a Job
Do you enjoy Driving?
Are you looking for a “GREAT” opportunity to work for a well-establishedfamily owned Company that respects, values & appreciates a strong work ethic?
Come work for a fast growing family ran business.
WORLD TRUCK TOWING & RECOVERY, Inc.
Where “One Call Does it All”
Have a clean driver’s license?
A clean background? Dedication to grow with a company?
We’re looking for drivers who can help perform excellent customer service,
Be professional & ready for any situation…
· Heavy, Medium & Light Towing & Recovery Operators.
· Full Time & Part Time
· Multiple locations: Medina, Seville, Bowling Green & Columbus.
· Experienced operators wanted - But will train.
· Must have a Class A CDL (required for heavy operators )
· Must be willing to work on an on call basis
(Including rotating weekends and holidays)
· Pay based on knowledge & experience of industry
· Benefits offered ( Medical & Dental )
Stop in and Fill out an Application Today:
4970 Park Avenue W
Seville, Ohio 44273
Wrecker Driver - Heavy Duty
We are looking for a Heavy Duty Wrecker Driverto join our team! You will be responsible for towing heavy diesel trucks, trailers, and equipment from a variety of roadside environments including breakdowns and accident sites and all types of weather conditions on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Heavy duty towing of semi-trucks, trailers, and equipment
- Identifying and handling hazardous materials due to roadside accidents
- Ensuring all tows are performed safely and efficiently
- Prior heavy-duty towing experience
- CDL License
- Hazmat Certification
- Wreckmaster Certification
- Detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, on-call environment operating 24/7/365
- Comfortable with working and driving in adverse weather conditions including snow, ice, extreme heat and humidity, and heavy thunderstorms.
Heavy Duty Wrecker & Lowboy Driver
We are looking for someone to work our second shift at our Warsaw location from 2-11 with a hour lunch. You will need to be over 21 and have a valid class A cdl. pay is hourly with plenty of opportunity for overtime.
Tow Truck / Wrecker / Driver / Operator / Light And Medium Duty
Light and Medium Duty Tow Truck Driver / Operator
Perform emergency road service, towing, accident recovery, and abandoned vehicle recovery using assigned truck and towing equipment correctly as trained. Present to the customer a professional self-image and Company image through excellent service, safe operation, and timeliness. Maintain truck and equipment in compliance with Company guidelines. Perform necessary documentation timely and correctly according to procedures in effect.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive at work on time daily, ready for duty when shift starts;
- Provide towing and roadside assistance in a safe, professional, and timely manner, free of accident, injury, damage;
- Submit accurate invoices and appropriate payment on time for processing;
- Complete pre-trip inspection sheets daily;
- Maintain truck fluid levels according to manufacturer standards;
- Maintain consistently excellent attendance;
- Abide by all Federal, State, and Municipal laws, rules, and ordinances and maintain a clean driving record;
- Maintain truck and equipment in a safe, clean state, operating it in a safe and professional manner;
- Consistently ensure quality customer service through professionalism, timely response, skill, and courtesy;
- Maintain personal appearance and uniforms in compliance with established Company standards;
- Cooperate with all co-workers;
- Provide accurate and timely service when releasing vehicles from storage on weekend and after hours;
- Attend driver and employee meetings as requested for job and safety information;
- Attend training and achieve professional certification as directed by management;
- Study information provided by the Company to maintain and upgrade industry and job knowledge;
- Assist in training new employees when requested;
- Perform other duties, including dispatching, cleaning office and shop, and maintaining storage yard, as requested.
- Possess correct and valid driver’s license for the weight of vehicle assigned.
- Live in the geographical area which will allow timely response to calls from home after hours, as required.
- Present clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Demonstrate positive customer service attitude – both to co-workers (internal customers) and customers.
- Possess good English verbal communication, legible handwriting, and basic math functionality.
- No more than one preventable accident or two moving violations within three consecutive years.
- Ability to safely lift 75 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to sit in a vehicle seat for extended periods, a significant amount of driving, bending, lifting, listening to and responding to radio and phone communications.
- Successfully pass drug tests in compliance with Company Policy and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
We're looking for talented individuals to join the region's largest and best, towing and vehicle transportation company.
Join the best in the business in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you can thrive and make a difference! We are looking for confident, career-driven and talented individuals who are committed to the success of our rapidly growing company.
Immediate opening for a Wrecker Driver. EXPERIENCE PREFERRED, but will consider training the RIGHT PERSON.
MUST be safety minded, dependable and trustworthy. Must have CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. Also must have a good driving record for insurance purposes.
Negative background history will be considered on a case by case basis. This is a Full time position, will consider a part time worker. Must be able to work on a call schedule, work weekend and some holidays.
Schedule and pay will be discussed at time of interview. Must hold a TDLE Wrecker License or be qualified to obtain one. A background check and drug test is required. A Class A OR B CDL is preferred, but will accept a Class C Driver's License.
Post a Job