Automobile Wrecker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Wrecker
Heavy Duty Wrecker Operator
- Minimum one year verifiable experience as a Heavy Wrecker Operator, Rollback, Recovery.
- Ability to operate equipment with little to no supervision
- Class A CDL required
- DOT Medical card required
- Clean driving record
- Perform pre-trip equipment checks and report any issues to dispatcher
- Keep an up to date and accurate log book.
- Flexible schedule (some nights and weekends)
- Have a thorough understanding of Accident scene recovery operations.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (blocking or cribbing)
- Detail oriented in regards to the proper processes of
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Overtime pay daily after 8 hours
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Heavy Wrecker Driver
Immediate opening for full time Heavy Tow truck Driver. At least 5 years heavy wrecker experience required. Class A CDL required with clean driving record. Please do not apply unless you are qualified. Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Rollback / Wrecker Driver
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME ROLLBACK AND WRECKER DRIVER !
Heavy Wrecker Tow Truck Operator
Weavertown Environmental Group is currently looking for a Heavy Wrecker Tow Truck Operators. This position will operate Heavy and Medium Tow Trucks in our Carnegie facility. Must have a proven record of Heavy Tow Truck operations, safe driving history, and hold a Class A CDL (tanker & hazmat preferred).
This position will include but not limited to:
All aspects of day to day operations including dispatching to clients site, hook up and towing of vehicles, processing of paperwork and invoices.
Willingness to work extended hours and potential travel
Perform towing and road service calls
Requirements of this position:
Class A CDL (Tanker & Hazmat)
Minimum of one year Heavy Towing experience
Proven record of safe driving history
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft office programs
Compensation will be a competitive wage commensurate with experience and work history. Full benefits are available after one full calendar month, post hire and will include: Medical, Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Training, and Paid for Uniforms.
Weavertown is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all Minorities, Veterans, Females, and Individuals with Disabilities
Tow Truck / Wrecker / Driver / Operator / Light And Medium Duty
Light and Medium Duty Tow Truck Driver / Operator
Perform emergency road service, towing, accident recovery, and abandoned vehicle recovery using assigned truck and towing equipment correctly as trained. Present to the customer a professional self-image and Company image through excellent service, safe operation, and timeliness. Maintain truck and equipment in compliance with Company guidelines. Perform necessary documentation timely and correctly according to procedures in effect.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive at work on time daily, ready for duty when shift starts;
- Provide towing and roadside assistance in a safe, professional, and timely manner, free of accident, injury, damage;
- Submit accurate invoices and appropriate payment on time for processing;
- Complete pre-trip inspection sheets daily;
- Maintain truck fluid levels according to manufacturer standards;
- Maintain consistently excellent attendance;
- Abide by all Federal, State, and Municipal laws, rules, and ordinances and maintain a clean driving record;
- Maintain truck and equipment in a safe, clean state, operating it in a safe and professional manner;
- Consistently ensure quality customer service through professionalism, timely response, skill, and courtesy;
- Maintain personal appearance and uniforms in compliance with established Company standards;
- Cooperate with all co-workers;
- Provide accurate and timely service when releasing vehicles from storage on weekend and after hours;
- Attend driver and employee meetings as requested for job and safety information;
- Attend training and achieve professional certification as directed by management;
- Study information provided by the Company to maintain and upgrade industry and job knowledge;
- Assist in training new employees when requested;
- Perform other duties, including dispatching, cleaning office and shop, and maintaining storage yard, as requested.
- Possess correct and valid driver’s license for the weight of vehicle assigned.
- Live in the geographical area which will allow timely response to calls from home after hours, as required.
- Present clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Demonstrate positive customer service attitude – both to co-workers (internal customers) and customers.
- Possess good English verbal communication, legible handwriting, and basic math functionality.
- No more than one preventable accident or two moving violations within three consecutive years.
- Ability to safely lift 75 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to sit in a vehicle seat for extended periods, a significant amount of driving, bending, lifting, listening to and responding to radio and phone communications.
- Successfully pass drug tests in compliance with Company Policy and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
We're looking for talented individuals to join the region's largest and best, towing and vehicle transportation company.
Join the best in the business in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you can thrive and make a difference! We are looking for confident, career-driven and talented individuals who are committed to the success of our rapidly growing company.
Wrecker Service Technician
JOB SUMMARY: Installs Jerr-Dan wrecker and carrier bodies onto light and medium duty trucks according to dealership and factory specifications. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: • Installs PTO pump and hydraulic tanks with associated hoses. • Runs a frame drill • Responsible for mounting brackets according to body templates provided. • Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards. • Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair. • Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer • Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended. • Communicates with Installation Manager immediately if additional work is needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time • Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order • Road tests vehicles when required. • Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events. #ZR24
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE • Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience Wiring knowledge is a plus! Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Do you enjoy Driving?
Are you looking for a “GREAT” opportunity to work for a well-establishedfamily owned Company that respects, values & appreciates a strong work ethic?
Come work for a fast growing family ran business.
WORLD TRUCK TOWING & RECOVERY, Inc.
Where “One Call Does it All”
Have a clean driver’s license?
A clean background? Dedication to grow with a company?
We’re looking for drivers who can help perform excellent customer service,
Be professional & ready for any situation…
· Heavy, Medium & Light Towing & Recovery Operators.
· Full Time & Part Time
· Multiple locations: Medina, Seville, Bowling Green & Columbus.
· Experienced operators wanted - But will train.
· Must have a Class A CDL (required for heavy operators )
· Must be willing to work on an on call basis
(Including rotating weekends and holidays)
· Pay based on knowledge & experience of industry
· Benefits offered ( Medical & Dental )
Stop in and Fill out an Application Today:
4970 Park Avenue W
Seville, Ohio 44273
We are seeking a Wrecker Operator to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Automobile Finisher Lite Manufacturing
We manufacture wheelchair accessible minivans with ramps. We are looking for 1 or 2 finishers to put the vans back together after they are converted. This involves installing premade sub-assemblies, installing some carpet, some very light wiring, etc. We will train you. It's not a vey high skilled job, but some mechanical knowledge and tool use are probably needed and some electrical knowledge (finding a short) is a big plus. A good attitude also helps. Our hours are 7:00-3:30 M-F. We offer 2 paid weeks a year and some weeks you can leave early Fridays if the vans are finished. Must be able to pass a drug test and show up on time.
Automobile Physical Damage Adjuster
We are seeking an Auto Bi/Pd Claims Adjuster.
Summary: Auto Bi/Pd Claims Adjuster. This individual will report to a Casualty Supervisor. The position requires prior experience handling 1st and 3rd party Bi/Pd claims. The desired candidate should possess strong customer service and organizational skills. The desired candidate will have a minimum of 3 years related experience to work non-standard automobile claims.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have prior experience handling 1st and 3rd party property damage claims and be able to accurately determine liability and meet all state regulatory compliance requirements.
- Must have good verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to type 30 wpm and multi-task.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.