Automotive Cooling System Diagnostic Technician Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automotive Cooling System Diagnostic Technician
Lead Diagnostic Automotive Technician
Job Description: The Job:This company has been family owned for 19 years.
It is a 15 bay FULL service shop. There is nothing we can’t do. We are growing and increasing our customer flow.
Our customers always come first and we are always looking to deliver the WOW factor in our service. We have the need for a Lead Diagnostic Technician.· Must be at least a certified L1 advanced master technician.· Must have at least 5 years of experience in a full service shop.· Must also have a high level of motivation and energy.· Must have a valid driver’s license· Must have at least high school diploma or GED. Compensation:We have a Very Aggressive compensation plan for our technicians.
We believe we have among the best paid technicians in the local industry. Our employees are well paid and happy. We have a great family atmosphere.
We all together have the proper dedication and focus on providing the BEST customer service experience in Fort Worth..· Flag hours start at $30 to $42 depending on experience· Flag hour pay with minimum guaranty for each week· A full weeks work available when you start. No waiting period to build hours.· Vacation time available after 6 months· Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance available Responsibilities:· Must be able to accurately Diagnose any mechanical and electrical issue· Accuracy in Diagnosis a MUST.· Must be able to complete at least 50+ flag hours weekly.· Must possess a high level of energy, motivation and customer focused attitude.
Post a Job
Automotive Diagnostic Mechanic/ Technician (Signing Bonus)
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an Automotive Diagnostic Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.Responsibilities:Repair automobiles, trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
Specialize in vehicle transmission systems
Perform routine vehicle maintenance
Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
Qualifications:Previous experience as a mechanic (3 years min)Knowledge of shop equipment
Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
Deadline and detail-orientedAbility to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Environment:Friendly Professional EnvironmentPaid VacationPaid HolidaysSigning Bonus Company DescriptionMichael & Co. Inc., has been in business since 1980.
We Pride ourselves on customer service and believe it has led to the success of our business. We understand the complex and diverse society we are living in and want to give each customer the personal attention they deserve. The Silicon Valley runs at the speed of light, and we understand that time is valuable, so we want to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible.
You may have seen our name in any of the following places: The Bay Area Consumers Checkbook, San Jose Mercury News Articles, Willow Glen Resident or the AAA list of approved service shops at www.csaa.com.
Post a Job
Master Diagnostic Technician
As MDT you will have a team of 3-4 techs. Shop is open M-Saturday so you will work SOME saturdays each month. Our Advisors are well trained and have multiple tools availabe to complete your recommendations. We us a robust MPI tool on EVERY vehicle. We encourage techs to take pictures and/or video of diagnosed problems. 12 flag hours per day is not uncommon.
Lab Technician Part Time - Vumc Diagnostic Molecular Infectious Diseases Laboratories
DiscoveryVanderbilt University Medical Center: Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged.
It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’s mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research. Click Here To View The VUMC Promise of Discovery
Unit Summary Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) has been rated the #1 Hospital in Nashville and the state of Tennessee by the US News & World Report. VUMC’s Diagnostic Laboratories - consisting of Laboratory Client Services (LCS), Clinical Pathology Services (CPS), Diagnostic Molecular & Genetics Services (DMGS), and Anatomic Pathology Services (APS) - have state-of-the-art automation and exceptional employees to meet the demands of accurately and timely performance of tests, while providing our patients and their families with enhanced and exceptional care.
VUMC is rated in the Top 100 Most Wired Hospitals with advanced LIS systems and technologies. Vanderbilt’s Diagnostic Laboratories support adult and pediatric care for inpatient and outpatient settings. Our fast-paced, team oriented culture gives you the opportunity to contribute to breakthroughs with healthcare advancements. We support your career growth with a comprehensive medical laboratory science program and a established Professional Advancement Ladder (PAL).
Your Role: Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) is seeking to hire a part time Lab Technician, whom will report to the Team Leader of Molecular Infectious Diseases (MIDL) Laboratories, and will have overall diagnostic responsibilities with supporting patient testing in MIDL; including low complexity laboratory testing. The Lab Technician will Performs all routine activities connected with responsibilities of the laboratory and maintains inventory of supplies and cleans glassware with regular guidance. For more information regarding the physical requirements and environmental conditions for this job, please click here at http://www.vanderbilt.edu/work-at-vanderbilt/requirements/nursing1.pdf .
PositionQualificationsRequired: + Currentlypursuing or completion of Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) program andcertification
- Positiveattitude, able to multi-task in a fast paced, team-oriented environment withoutmaking mistakes; while maintaining integrity and relationships with teammates Preferred: + Minimum of 1 year diagnosticlaboratory experience in molecular infectious diseases; such as virology
Position Shift: + Part-Time, Evenings, Nights,and Weekends
VUMC RecentAccomplishments Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments: + US News & World Report: #1 Hospital in Tennessee, #1 Health CareProvider in Nashville, #1 Audiology ( BillWilkerson Center at http://www.vanderbilthealth.com/billwilkerson/ ), 12 adult and 10 pediatric clinical specialties ranked amongthe nation's best, #15 Education and Training +
Truven Health Analytics: among the top 50 cardiovascularhospitals in the U.S. + Becker's Hospital Review: one of the "100 Greatest Hospitalsin America" +
The Leapfrog Group: grade "A" in Hospital SafetyScore +
National Institutes of Health: among the top 10 grant awardees formedical research in the US +
Magnet Recognition Program: Vanderbilt nurses are the only grouphonored in Tennessee +
Nashville Business Journal: Middle Tennessee's healthiest employer +
American Hospital Association: among the 100 "MostWired" medical systems in the US Download the Vanderbilt University Medical Center Facts 2016-2017 at https://www.vanderbilthealth.com/main/39107 to learn more about our services and facilities.
Organization:Molecular Infectious Disease 201476
Title:Lab Technician Part Time - VUMC Diagnostic Molecular Infectious Diseases Laboratories
Location:TN-Nashville-The Vanderbilt Clinic (TVC)
Post a Job
Technician - Cardiovascular / Diagnostic Cardiology / PRN Rotating
Job ID: 132666
Technician- Cardiovascular / Diagnostic Cardiology / PRN Rotating
Binghamton, New York
Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
Title: Technician- Cardiovascular
Our Lady of
Lourdes Mem HospDepartment:
Cardiology Anc 001Additi
onal Job Details: PRN Rotating, Monday-Friday with weekend and call
Lourdes is more than a great place to work. Since 1925, Lourdes has been committed to providing quality care to our community. We are a member of the nation's largest non-profit health organization, Ascension Health. The system includes over 50 hospitals, nursing homes, and psychiatric facilities in 20 states. Its purpose is to provide quality healthcare services to promote health, treat illness, and alleviate suffering.
In Binghamton, NY, the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region.
We have been fortunate in attracting talented, dedicated, and caring employees at all levels of our organization. Lourdes strives to afford employees the opportunity for creativity, continued education, and incentives to innovate.
In this service, we truly believe that the medical staff is a valued partner and that each employee's contribution plays a valuable and important role in achieving the quality care provided by our organization.
When you join us at Lourdes you'll become part of a team that prizes not only your professional talents, but your personal compassion as well. There is something unique in how we go about what we do. And, we hope that it may inspire you to join our team.
Technician- Cardiovascular assists with cardiovascular procedures to analyze, diagnose and treat the cardiovascular system.
- Prepares patients for procedures.
- Reviews medical history, positions patients and cleans/shaves/numbs testing sites as appropriate.
- Interprets, describes and reports test results; recognizes recording errors and artifacts and reacts appropriately.
- Monitors patient prior to, during and after procedures and promptly reports any abnormal findings in patient's condition.
- Prepares and maintains equipment, supplies and lab area.
- Required Credential(s):
- Basic Life Support required.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Reg Dgnstc Mdcl Sonographer certification preferred, active pursuit of certification is desired.
- Associate of Applied Science or equivalent work experience
- Up to three (3) months experience on the job desired.
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Post a Job
Diagnostic Auto Technician ( A Tech )
Job Description: We are currently seeking an Diagnostic Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, and repair vehicles.Responsibilities:Diagnose and repair vehicles
Perform routine vehicle repairs and maintenance
Qualifications:Prefer ASE certified
Prefer State Inspector/ Emissions InspectorPrevious experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
Deadline and detail-orientedCompany DescriptionFriendly family owned business in same location over 26 years.Well equipped shop with technical support.We have 91% repeat business, and strive to provide excellent service and value.This can be a very high paying field if you are looking for a career.
Post a Job
Technician - Automotive Testing
The successful candidate will work with our world class Automotive Testing team. Calspan has a long history of innovation and world class operations in Aerospace and Transportation. The Automotive Facility is a world leader in automotive crash testing and is always is always improving and advancing the science.
This position is responsible for preparing and executing individual component and full scale vehicle crash tests.
- Maintain, repair, upgrade test systems and equipment to maximize operational availability and accuracy of vehicle crash test data. Perform equipment calibration, and repairs.
- Perform vehicle and test facility setup. Instrument test vehicles and install highspeed cameras in accordance with cutomer requirements, standard test procedures and work instructions. Complete mechanical modifications to test articles and equipment.
- Conduct tests, take measurements using 3D coordinate measurement machine, document results through procedures, checklists, photographs and highspeed video. Create test reports using MS Office software.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, data collection, electronic problems with test equipment and measurement
- AAS in Engineering,
- 3+ years experience in a technical disipline, or
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to above
- Experience with automotive safety testing in accordance with FMVSS and/or ECE procedures.
- Experience with data acquisition systems and instrumenting vehicles with accelerometers, pressure sensors along with fabricating test fixtures.
- Experience with MS office tools (Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Project), and Adobe products
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Ability to operate and maintain a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, and shop equipment, for the servicing automobiles.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships, effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work assigned hours as required to meet customer testing needs – may include overtime, nights and weekends.
- Able to lift, carry, push and pull 50 pounds, either individually or with equipment such as carts and cranes.
- Capable of climbing, bending, kneeling, crawling, and stooping to move and install equipment
- Effective communication skills
Information Systems Security Technician (Information Systems Security Engineer)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Director of Information Management, Cybersecurity staff and other senior management in areas of Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), RMF for DoD IT, DoD/Army Regulations, Incident Response, Software Assurance and related Cybersecurity disciplines.
- Coordinate and document information security policies.
- Prepare reports and studies as requested.
- Perform vulnerability scans and interpret/report results.
- Audit systems for security compliance to include validation of DoD STIG requirements and log file review.
- Perform as part of Cybersecurity incident response team.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- In depth understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy management.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills for supporting complex hardware, software, and a network environment.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) experience.
- Requires excellent English verbal and writing skills including reporting and procedure documentation.
- Working knowledge of Army and DoD regulations/policies.
- Must possess ability to effectively solve problems.
- Capacity to learn and master cutting edge technologies effectively.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma program tools and methodologies and/or Six Sigma Certification.
- Working knowledge of Army Regulation 25-2.
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) experience.
- Familiarity with network based vulnerability scanning and the Army Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program processes.
- 5 years of experience in Information Assurance, Systems Administration, Network Administration, or technical support of an Enterprise environment.
- Experience administrating Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7.
- Experience supporting Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification & Accreditation Program (DIACAP).
- 7 years of experience in Information Assurance, preferably in a Department of Defense environment.
- Experience supporting Risk Management Framework and NIST standards.
- Experience reviewing and applying Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and checklist requirements.
- Experience performing wireless scans utilizing the Flying squirrel application.
- Experience Administrating Windows Server 2012 and Windows 10.
- Experience with Physical Security aspects of Army Information Systems to include proper labeling, spacing, and storage of media and devices.
- VMWare experience.
- Networking administration or auditing experience.
- IDS/IPS administration or auditing experience.
- Microsoft Project experience.
- Unix/Linux administration and security configuration experience.
- BS/BA degree in computer science, Cybersecurity, or related field. 4 additional years of relative experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Current CompTIA Security+ or similar certifications meeting DoD 8570.1 Level II requirements for Information Assurance.
- Microsoft OS, Cisco, Linux or related certification.
- Common Access Card (CAC) required to perform job duties.
- US DoD Secret clearance is required.
- US Passport or the ability to obtain one is required.
Automotive Paint Technician
Automotive Paint Technician Technician - Paint Concord, Massachusetts Apply Description This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful company at an exciting time. This position includes excellent earning potential and an excellent benefits package including: health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) match and paid time off.
We also offer a fun culture and a dynamic team. Job Responsibilities: + Paint surfaces of vehicles using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques + Inspect panels to be painted for body repair, prepping and/or buffing defect + Mix to specified color using standard formulas or color charts + Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish to match surrounding areas. Using a brush, apply or retouch paint as necessary + Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, etc + May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate Qualifications: + 1 - 2 years auto painting experience required.
Strong communication and interaction skills required.
Excellent organizational skills required.
Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus Physical Requirements: Regularly required to stand and walk.
Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 1-15 pounds Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals.
Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.
Automotive Technician For Drive Away Hunger
Portland Rescue Mission Position: Automotive Technician for Drive Away Hunger Department: Drive Away Hunger Work Location: Drive Away Hunger Reports to: Lead Mechanic Employment Status: Full Time, Regular, Non-Exempt Effective Date: June 2017 Typical Hours Required: Monday – Friday, 9 AM - 5:30 PM General Description of Work: This is a full-time vehicle mechanic position for the Drive Away Hunger program at Portland Rescue Mission. This role requires mechanical experience and hands-on expertise to diagnose and complete repairs on a wide variety of donated vehicles while contributing to a dynamic Christian ministry environment and mentoring men and women in PRM’s addiction recovery programs. Essential Functions + Diagnose and evaluate donated vehicles, and make recommendations to the DAH Lead mechanic to either repair or not repair vehicles for sale.
Perform repairs on vehicles as needed or directed in a timely manner Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities + 3-5 years of auto-mechanic experience on a wide-variety of makes and models of autos and small trucks + Experience in both foreign and domestic repairs
ASE certification recommended + General practitioner with technical expertise
Ability to handle many vehicles at one time + Demonstrated level of mechanical aptitude + Experience in evaluating and assessing the repairability of vehicles
A history of experience of hands-on repair
A desire to minister in the lives of hurting men and women
An interest in mentoring PRM program participants through work training programs at Drive Away Hunger + Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record + Prompt and thorough in job performance + Demonstrated ability to be a team player Personal Attributes & Values
A personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and a testimony of continued growth in faith + Spiritual maturity as defined by traditional Biblical Standards
Adheres to Portland Rescue Mission’s Statement of Faith and Code of Ethics + Desire to serve God in the ministry to hurting men, women and children
A pleasant, gentle, grace filled manner toward others + Possess and demonstrates excellent integrity + Composed and professional + Strong team player and self starter
Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks as assigned
Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. unassisted Equipment Used: + Handheld scanner for vehicle diagnostics + Floor jacks and vehicle lifts + Engine hoist
All Data Labor & Service guide + Shop Press & other typical shop tools + Equipment needed: Mechanics tools; Must Have: personal tool box with full set of automotive tools needed to repair a wide variety of vehicles Other Duties as Assigned: In this and any position with Portland Rescue Mission, it is impossible to predict the many requests and assignments that can and will be made on an employee. Flexibility and a cooperate spirit are crucial characteristics of the person who holds this important position and for the successful operation of Portland Rescue Mission services. Mission Statement: We share the Word of God and demonstrate the love of Christ to transform the lives of people experiencing homelessness or addiction.