Automotive Generator And Starter Repairer Job Description Sample
Lead Generation Specialist - Costco
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to work inside of Costco at our HVAC kiosk. A Plus offers free in home estimates, and as a Lead Generation Specialist, your main goal is to schedule Costco Members for an estimate appointment. We need a confident, driven, self starter who is professional and positive and not afraid of hard work. This position requires you to be standing for 4-8 hours per shift, and you must be available up to six days a week. As a Lead Generation Specialist, your success comes from the hard work you put in!
• Become educated about residential Lennox products and services that A Plus offers
• Engage every Costco Member to drive new leads
• Generate quality leads. At least (2) per shift
• Work independently at the kiosk and maintain a clean atmosphere
• Maintain a friendly, professional relationship with direct Supervisor and all Costco Management and employees
• Organize and fax time sheets and lead sheets to appropriate contact for each shift and lead generated
• Call/Text on a regular basis with direct Supervisor with any lead updates
• Update new leads on Calendar from your smart phone
• Be available for schedule changes and be "on call" if needed
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• 1 year or more sales experience is a plus!
• Common sense with great people skills and excellent customer service
• Highly self motivating
• Excellent verbal/written and organization skills
• Ability to use a smart phone
• Professional conduct and appearance
• Bilingual is a plus (Vietnamese or Spanish. Not required)
Trane Hvac - Rental Equipment Coordinator
Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans. Job Summary： The Rental Coordinator is responsible for supporting Rental Services business objectives and goals.
The activities of this position are focused around working with outside vendors to find rental equipment and contractor services to support the needs of our rental projects. This includes rental equipment such as generators, boilers, chillers, etc as well as fueling services, electrical contractors, and generator service companies. These items supplement Trane's core rental fleet and capabilities.
Responsibilities: Sourcing, quoting, and procuring rental equipment. Sourcing diesel fuel (and possibly other fuels) for rental jobs and helping to coordinate deliveries. Creating purchase orders for vendors and entering addendums as needed.
Developing relationships with existing vendors as well as identifying and developing new vendors. Working with vendors, customers, and stakeholders to resolve issues including invoicing/payment issues. Ensure all vendors providing service are appropriately qualified and approved.
Build new tools and processes to improve customer experience. Any additional required job activities This position may require travel at time (up to 5% of the time).
Associates degree required, 4 year degree preferred – any degree considered, Business or Engineering preferred. 3 years direct experience with in the sales or service of rental HVAC units, generators, boilers, and air compressors and demonstrated understanding of the equipment preferred.
Experience working in direct contact with end customers or salespeople and exhibited customer service skills. Must be able to recognize developing situations in order to react and diffuse complaints/potential problems, determine when additional assistance is needed, and involve upper management as required. Experience building solutions to meet customer needs.
Initiative and ability to recognize, prioritize, and perform required activities with minimum supervision or assistance required Proficiency in Excel and Word required. Good general computer skills are required. Key Competencies:
Must have familiarity and overall understanding of the functionality of HVAC equipment, diesel generators, boilers, air compressors and other equipment well enough to support customer requests and source equipment independently. A strong mechanical aptitude is strongly preferred. Requires the use of judgement in the analysis of facts and circumstances and determination of actions to be taken within the limits of standard or accepted practices Must be able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously and be flexible in performing duties Must be characterized as organized, self-motivated, energetic, out-going, and proactive Results-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility to meet team and individual goals/objectives Must show initiative and be a self starter Good negotiating skills with a willingness to seek agreement Demonstrated analytical skills and be able to think clearly Must demonstrate good communication skills (both oral and written form) Strong customer service orientation Must be a team player and be able to work with people at all levels of the organization Must understand concepts such as project management, inventory planning, and procure to pay processes Ability to work with a formalized computerized asset management, purchase order, and work order systems Understanding of value stream transformation (Lean, 6 Sigma, etc) and making data driven decisions Ability to work in a Lean environment including Managing for Daily Improvement Willingness to jump in to help others to ensure business success We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals.
We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations. If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you. '366227 SDL2017
Sales And Lead Generation Associate - Fairfax, VA
Acucare Health Strategies is a Home Health consulting firm with a great opportunity for a rising sales star with at least 2 years’ experience in a service related industry such as customer service, telemarketing and inside sales. If you are an overachiever, goal oriented and looking to be financially successful then we want you on our team!
As a Sales and Lead Generation Associate, you will be responsible for managing your own clients base and closing deals. If you aren't satisfied with just a base salary and want to make lots of money; this is the career for you!
What are we looking for in our new hire?
- Competitive and driven to succeed in everything you do, and you NEVER give up
- Outgoing, energetic, self starter with a great personality and good people skills - you’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- Interested in health care
- Strong and focused work ethic; able to handle a fast-paced setting with a positive attitude
- Take the initiative to go above and beyond
- Entrepreneurial oriented, and looking for growth
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills
- Must be sales-driven, money-motivated – we have a high incentive driven environment where you are rewarded generously
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a service related industry in customer service, telemarketing and inside sales
- Microsoft office suite knowledge highly preferred
What does the job entail?
- Connect with clients via phone/email/fax/social media - Cold Calls/Warm Leads
- Promote Company services to potential clients & key decision makers, identify and understand business needs, and close the deal!
- Demonstrate expertise in initiating and managing successful B2B sales and service relationships
- Use analytical and problem solving skills to effectively target highest potential prospects
- Creates Sales reports for weekly meetings
- Provide up to date CRM reporting on lead generation, promotion and appointments
- Proactively work with management on idea and lead generation techniques
- Limited Base Salary + Unlimited income potential; this position is heavily incentivized & based on gross revenues with first year potential over $90,000+/year
- Flexible Schedule
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!