Automotive Generator And Starter Repairer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automotive Generator And Starter Repairer
Adjunct Faculty, Automotive Collision Repair (Body Repair Technician)
Description: The successful candidate will teach courses during day time hours in the Automotive Collision Repair Department.
The instructor is responsible for assisting with creating and distributing a course syllabus, teaching all scheduled classes, responding to and evaluating students. The Automotive Collision Repair (ACR) Instructors’ responsibilities include: • Deliver effective classroom lecture and laboratory instruction. • Integrate academic and vocational curricula so that students can obtain a variety of skills, using methods and/or materials appropriate to the subject matter. • Prepare and grade all class assignments and examinations, within the college guidelines. • Maintain accurate and timely student records, as required. • Ensure appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics are maintained. Requirements: Minimum of 5-year collision repair or related field work experience, AND a current ASE-Collision, or I-CAR certification.
OR Associate of Applied Science in Auto Collision Repair (or related field) Ability to work effectively and constructively with persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities; demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff, including those with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work. Internal job number: F00223 Additional salary info:
Per Adjunct Contract Type: Part-Time Location: Grayslake
Post a Job
Automotive Service Repair Technician -(4-Day Workweek)
Prestige Tech Center Cadillac- Warren, MI State of the art, Prestige Tech Center Cadillac NEWLY-BUILT dealership inSoutheastern Michigan is looking for theBEST and TALENTED automotive dealership professionals. This is a growing, high volume family owned automotive dealership business with a long-standing relationship in the market area. What drives us? The people we work with and the customers we serve, it's that simple.
Certified Service Technician Opportunity and a possibility to work *ONLY 4-DAYS per WEEK!!!
- Prestige will offer you $1 more than your CURRENT EMPLOYER TODAY with proof of pay stubs!
- Service Technician duties will include but are not limited to:
- Routine Inspections/Maintenance
- Full Vehicle Diagnostics
- Use of Dealer Management Systems to communicate with Service Advisors and Parts personnel
- Work as a collective team with service advisors, parts personnel, service porters, and other talented and FUN technicians to repair/care for customers needs first.
- Pursue advancements in an ever changing field of automotive through manufacturer specific and Cadillac specific training.
We're always looking for the following additional positions:
General Manager Service Advisors Service Porter/Drivers Service Manager
Certified Body Shop Technicians Sales Consultants- New/Pre-Owned
Automotive Repair Technician
Automotive repair technician
Looking for an Automotive technician in Fayetteville NY. RG Hence and Sons is a well established repair shop in business for 40 years.
Must be expeirenced in foriegn and domestic automobiles. We offer very competetive wage depending on experience. 8AM-6PM Mon-Fri 1 hour lunch, no weekends, paid holidays off, and 50% of your health premium after 90 days. Please call or stop in and ask for Gary or Dave.
RG Hence And Sons, Inc. 5491 N. Manlius St Fayetteville, Ny -637-1544 Category: Automotive , Keywords: Automotive Technician
Post a Job
Automotive Collision Repair Technology Instructor Part-Time Temporary Pool
The Automotive Collision Repair Technology Program is designed to prepare students for entry into one or more of the many service branches of the expanding automotive collision repair and maintenance fields. This program will also meet the needs of those in the adult community interested in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary to repair and maintain the appearance and value of their personal vehicles.NOTE:College of Marin does not offer online-only teaching assignments; all faculty members must be available to teach in the classroom, in person.Foreign Degree Holders:Please see the Required Application Documents section below for importantinformation regarding the evaluation of your foreign degrees.
College of Marin strives to embrace diversity in all forms: it strives to be an Inclusive community that fosters an open, enlightened and productive environment and demonstrates sensitivity to and respect for a diverse population.
*Note: College of Marin's faculty pools are open to applications on a continuous basis. Although there may not be any current openings, applications will remain on file until the hiring department has an immediate need to add candidates to their pool. Screening and interviews can be conducted at any point in time as the hiring department desires. Applications received after that time will remain on file for the next screening period or for up to one year. Once a screening has occurred, applicants will be notified of their status.
Essential Functions: Instructors appointed to the part-time temporary pool may be used to cover part-time, temporary and/or substitute openings in the department. Assignments can vary in duration and are not guaranteed. Assignments for Automotive Collision Repair Technology pool instructors include: * Providing effective classroom or laboratory instruction using methods and materials appropriate to the subject matter
Preparing and grading all class assignments and examinations
Advising, assisting and evaluating students, evaluating learning outcomes and maintaining regular office hours
Participating in program activities including curriculum and program planning, development, evaluation, and decision making as well as the development of new teaching-learning methods and materials
Contributing to development of program policies and procedures
Participation in departmental and college professional activities and/or committees is welcomed, but not required
Maintaining accurate and timely student records as required
Maintaining currency and depth of knowledge in assigned area of responsibility
Maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics
Communicating with excellent written and oral skills in English Requirements & Desirables: REQUIREMENTS 1.) Any Bachelor's degree AND two years of professional experience in the field; OR 2.) Any Associate's degree AND six years of professional experience in the field; AND 3.) ASE Certification in the subject being taught; AND 4.) A valid CA driver's license; AND 5.) Demonstrated sensitivity to and an understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability and ethnic backgrounds of community college students and the campus community. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (Desirable Attributes & Skills) * Competencies related to: curriculum & course development; teaching & learning theory; information resources & evaluating student outcomes; and, assisting student to develop critical thinking skills
Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing with a diverse campus community
Currency and depth of knowledge in assigned area of responsibility and subject matter
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work effectively and professionally with colleagues and members of the campus community
Commitment to the teaching profession, its goals and ideals, and enthusiasm for the mission of the College of Marin
Understanding of contemporary equity and diversity concepts and issues in a community college setting
Familiarity with, willingness and ability to use multiple teaching methods including computer based learning
Ability and enthusiasm to use teaching methods that engage students and encourage them to be motivated self learners
Knowledge, training and experience with online pedagogy and technology
Evidence of excellent written and oral skills in English
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Prior to employment, the selected candidate will be required to complete the following: 1. In accordance with Federal Law all employees must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. 2. Criminal Justice/Fingerprint Clearance. 3. California Education Code, Section 87408.6 requires persons employed by a community college in an academic or classified position to submit to a TB risk assessment developed by CDPH and CTCA and, if risk factors are present, an examination to determine that he or she is free of infectious TB; initially upon hire and every four years thereafter. 4. DISASTER SERVICE WORKERS: All Marin Community College District (MCCD) employees are designated Disaster Service Workers through state and local law (California Government Code Section 3100-3109). Employment with the MCCD requires the affirmation of a loyalty oath to this effect. Employees are required to complete all Disaster Service Worker-related training as assigned, and to return to work as ordered in the event of an emergency. For more information, please see the MCCD Emergency Operations Plan. 5. Candidates applying for positions with the Marin Community College District may be disqualified from consideration should their conviction history not meet the standards established under the California Education Code. REQUIRED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS The following documents must be attached to your application in order to render it complete. Use the Attachment Type indicated in parentheses when making your attachments. A. Cover Letter (cover letter) B. Resume (resume) C. Complete copy of transcript conferring Bachelor's and/or Associate's degree (transcript). If you hold both degrees, please attach both transcripts, and if you hold additional degrees, please attach the transcripts for those as well. D. Copy of ASEcertification (Copy of CAdriver's license only to be submitted upon hire) *FOREIGN DEGREE HOLDERS: *All foreign degree credentials must be evaluated by a third party to determine the equivalent U.S. degree and major_, and the Foreign Credential Evaluation must be attached to your application before your application will be considered. Not attaching your Foreign Credential Evaluation will render your application incomplete. Evaluations should include a course-by-course evaluation and provide the name of the institution attended, a description of your credentials, the major field of study, and the U.S. equivalent for each credential. For a list of evaluating agencies, visit the State of California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. Note: Even if you obtained your graduate degree(s) in the U.S., you must attach a Foreign Credential Evaluation for your undergraduate degree if it was obtained outside the U.S._ Job Title: Automotive Collision Repair Technology Instructor Part-time Temporary Pool Closing Date/Time: Continuous Salary: See Position Description Job Type: Part-time Temporary Pool Location: Indian Valley Campus, Novato, California
Post a Job
Automotive Repair Technician
Technicians / Auto Repair Techs / Service Technician / Automobile Mechanics
TOP PAY & BENEFITS
Business is Booming at the Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships! Our family-owned and operated business is seeking Full Time, Experienced Automotive Technicians to join our World Class service team. We have immediate openings and we offer the latest in diagnostic equipment with a steady work load. Extensive training is available for those who are career focused!
- Do you thrive in a great work environment with unlimited growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a desire to learn and Succeed?
Then our company is the right fit for you! This is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career with a mission driven company.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
- Extremely Competitive Technician Compensation Packages and BIG REWARDS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online Learning System and Training
- Established Training Path for Success
Automotive Technician Duties include but are not limited to:
- Duplicate, diagnose and repair full range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, emission system.
- Use shop equipment and diagnostic equipment with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Possess an increasingly broad knowledge of how vehicles' components work and interact
- Perform routine service inspections, test, and lubricate engines and other major components
- Repair automobiles and light trucks
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry and well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate with service advisors
- Accurately complete repair orders and inspect vehicles for safety concerns
- Other items as deemed necessary by management
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- ASE Certifications (or a desire to obtain them)
- Maintenance and Repair experience
- Impressive Work Ethic
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Must have full set of tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
- Professional appearance and work ethic
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
Post a Job
Auto Bodyshop Tech / Collision Repair Technician / Automotive
Auto Body Tech / Collision Repair Technician / Automotive Body Combination
Billingsley Ford - Lincoln Duncan, OK.
Great Benefits and Working Conditions :
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield Medical 80% Paid
- 401K with matching contribution
JOB DESCRIPTION Combination Body & Collision Repair / Refinish Technician
AUTOMOTIVE COLLISION REPAIR TECHNICIANS / AUTO BODY TECHS
COME WORK AT A FAST GROWING and NEWLY RENOVATED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER:
- PAINT BOOTH
- PREP AREA
- CHIEF FRAME ALIGNMENT AND MEASURING SYSTEM
- FORD APPROVED ALUMINUM REPAIR EQUIPMENT AND WELDER
- Examine vehicle damage and return vehicle to factory specifications
- Replace weld on structure and panels and align properly
- Replace bolt on panels and align properly
- Make cosmetic repairs
- Replace suspension and mechanical parts as necessary
- ASE and ICAR training a plus
Join our winning automotive collision technician team - apply today!
Billingsley Ford of Duncan
3505 N. Hwy 81
Duncan, OK 73533
Auto Body Tech / Collision Repair Technician / Automotive Mechanic
BODY SHOP TECHNICIAN
Rusty Eck Ford Collision Center specializing in all Makes, Models Foreign & Domestic cars and provides a safe and friendly environment for our customers. We offer state-of-the-art unibody and frame repair equipment, expert color matching, I-CAR trained technicians, pick-up and delivery, and towing assistance. We maintain the highest levels of customer service in our industry and are looking for people who want to help preserve and enhance our customer service offering.
Rusty Eck Ford Collision Center is searching for a qualified Collision Technician.
- All phases of crash repair (light to heavy)
- Managing parts inventories for repairs, maintain high quality control
- Fostering a positive team spirit with all employees
- Attention to detail – meticulous in work, detail-oriented, and strive to maintain high productivity levels
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
Requirements3-5 years+ experience repairing damaged body parts and vehicle bodies to factory/dealership specifications. High-school diploma (or equivalent) preferred. Auto Collision Repair (ICAR) or Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred. Must be able to work independently without close supervision, and be flexible /adaptable to constant change. A valid driver license is required. Qualified candidates submit to drug screen and background check.
Rusty Eck Ford Collision Center offers great compensation and health benefits including, dental insurance, medical insurance, 401K, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, and paid holidays and time off.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can fill-out an application at, 351 S. Armour, Wichita, Kansas, 67207 or call Store Collision Center Director Steven Fielding at 316-689-4450; or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Rusty Eck Ford Collision Center is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies please.
Post a Job
Automotive Collision Repair Teacher
Automotive Collision Repair Teacher
Career Technology Center, Indianapolis Public Schools
JOB SUMMARY: The Automotive Collison Repair Instructor will be responsible for instruction and supervision of students in the Career Technology Center’s Automotive Collision Repair pathway. This includes training and preparing students in all aspects for a career in the field of collision repair including ASE certifications, dual credit, soft skills in the workplace and internships.
- Provide detailed and regular feedback to students and parents on student achievement, attendance and discipline concerns
- Maintain student files, training records, and all reports concerning student certifications
- Plan and deliver pathway curriculum in a highly engaging classroom and collision repair shop area
- Maintain and enter all required data for student grades, attendance, and discipline
- Create and maintain a positive learning environment for students
- Organize and host Automotive Collision Repair Advisory Board three times a year
- Prepare lesson plans and accompanying resources required to meet the objectives of the IDOE pathway standards
- Maintain and inventory all collision repair tools, equipment materials, and technology
- Be in good standing with ASE certifications
- Sponsor or Co-Sponsor an automotive focused student organization
- Work cooperatively with other CT pathway instructors, specialists, and administrators
- Follow building and district rules and procedures when performing assigned responsibilities
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relationship by practicing good human relations with students, staff, parents, and the community partners
- Other duties as assigned by the CTC Director
Please reach out with any questions to Andrea Snouffer at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Automotive Body Shop Estimator / Collision Repair Estimator
Automotive / Body Shop Estimator / Auto Collision Repair Estimator - PRODUCTION BONUS - COMPANY PAID TRAINING
Take your automotive body shop estimator career further - apply now!
- Automotive Body Shop Estimators examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs.
- Automotive Body Shop Estimator works with the insurance companies to manage the claims for our customers
- Follows up to ensure customer satisfaction with repairs
- Follows up to ensure productivity within the shop
Take your automotive body shop estimator career further - apply now!
- Experience in the estimating/body shop/automotive field
- Insurance company estimator a big +
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Confidence to handle high volumes under pressure
- Knowledge in Estimating CCC Pathways / CCC One
- Effectively communicate with insurance companies and customers
- Strong organizational and computer skills
About Our Dealership:
We at Tristate Collision want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
Tristate Collision's Commitment to You:
- Production Bonus
- Company Paid Training
- Two week backlog of work - we're hiring to keep up with customer demand!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Take your career further – apply to be an automotive technician on our automotive service team today!Post a Job
Power Generator Service Technician/Mechanic
One of our clients in South Florida is hiring experienced full-time Generator Field Service Technicians and Generator Engine Mechanics to join a growing company that provides services from West Palm Beach to Key West.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Service and Maintain all types of standby generators.
- Troubleshoot, Repair and Replace generator components.
- Test and Operate automatic transfer switches.
- Perform Start-up and Load Bank testing.
- Suggest and implement preventive maintenance on generators
- Ability to work overtime and respond to emergency calls after hours
- 2- 5 years experience in the Generator Service Field
- Experience in using basic hand tools
- Technical or Manufacturer's training certifications a plus
- Proficient in computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Strength in providing customer service and collaborating with fellow team members
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete by target dates while maintaining attention to detail
- Competitive Pay Commensurate with Experience
- Overtime Available
- Company Truck and specialty tools
- Cell Phone and Tablet with High-Speed Internet Access
- Continued Education and Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities