Automotive Maintenance Equipment Servicer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automotive Maintenance Equipment Servicer
Forklift Equipment Mechanic Technician Automotive Maintenance Repair
Automotive Techs! Tired of Flat Rate? We Will Train The Right Individual To Diagnose & Repair Material Handling Equipment
Candidates need experience with service and repair of forklift units.
Forklift mechanics must have the ability to troubleshoot forklift mechanical/electrical problems, perform repairs and scheduled maintenance on forklifts in a professional manner to meet customer needs. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience (electrical experience required).
Professional experience as an automotive technician, heavy equipment technician or hydraulics specialist will be highly regarded.
Valid driver's license
Pass A Drug Test
Must Have Their Own Tools
Quick Service Restaurant Equipment & Facility Maintenance Technician
Focused Management, a Burger King and Donatos Franchisee, is seeking a self-motivated, resourceful and reliable Quick Service Restaurant Equipment & Facility Maintenance Technician to service our 7 locations located in and around the Marysville, Bellefontaine, and Urbana areas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance on kitchen and refrigeration equipment
- Perform general facilities repairs
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain HVAC and electrical systems
- Maintain accurate records and receipts for purchases, repairs and service requests
- 1+ years of commercial refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment repair experience
- HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing and/or Electrician’s Certification a plus
- Ability to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift, lift up to 60 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Competitive wage, commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation
- Company Vehicle
Send Resume to: P O Box 305, Marysville, Ohio 43040 or email to email@example.com
Field Service Technician For Vehicle Maintenance Equipment
We are seeking a Field Service Technician for the vehicle and facilities maintenance equipment industry to become an integral part of our team! You will be part of a highly specialized team that installs, repairs, and maintains Vehicle Fleet Service Equipment. This ranges from vehicle lifts that pick up cars, truck, buses, and trains, air compressors, fluid pumps, air and fluid reels. This is an exciting job that changes daily. We are a Millwrights Union shop that pays maintenance agreement rates for service work and Journeyman rates for new construction and prevailing wage projects.
- Preventative maintenance for all types of equipment
- Installation of vehicle lifts, air compressors, pumps, etc.
- Communicate with customers and manufacturer tech support
- Maintain and take pride in your tools, equipment, and truck
- Assist lead engineers with various projects as needed
- Drive company trucks and equipment including forklift, and scissor lift Valid driver’s license and clean record a required
- Occasional overnight calls if service call is a far distance
- Provide good customer service
- Look up parts and schematics
- Good mechanical ability
- Familiarity with safe working practices
- Air compressor repair experience a BIG plus
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills a must
- Good written and math ability
- Minor welding experience is a plus
- General electrical knowledge and willingness to learn
- A desire to learn and take on challenges
- Ability to work well in teams
- Use of modern technology for service, Computers, tablets, email, texting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience as an auto/diesel mechanic, rental yard mechanic, HVAC, facilities and machinery repair are very good skills to enter into our line of work
Automotive Service Maintenance Technician
We are currently seeking an Automotive Maintenance Technician to become an integral part of our service team! You will perform general maintenance on vehicles and begin your Ford Technician career. Paid factory Training program.
- Change oil and filter, rotate tires
- Perform routine vehicle inspections
- Provide needed maintenance repairs
- Provide team support
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- General automobile knowledge
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
5348 Hwy 153
Chattanooga Tn 37343
Presidential Award Winning Ford Dealership
Maintenance Tech / Automotive Plant
Post a Job
Maintenance Mgr - Capital Equipment Engineer
Maintenance Manager / Capital Equipment Engineer is needed to join a privately-held, global leader industrial products manufacturer in Tulsa.
This role will will have prime responsibility for implementing key capital projects (up to $10M planned long term) , and providing engineering solutions that deliver productivity and improve operations in the plant. This role also manages the maintenance team supporting the main Tulsa plant.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering is required. (Electrical, Mechanical preferred)
- > 10 yrs experience with scoping, design, project management, installation and launch of capital equipment. (automation, robotics, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot / repair complex equipment; electrical, controls, PLC and mechanical problems.
- Strong desire to grow and advance within the company.
- Experience supervising a Maint Team is key.
- A Maintenance Lead + team report
- This role reports to the Plant Manager
Automotive Equipment Operator
Job Description: SPOT OPEN FOR: Porterville Developmental Center
Applications may be downloaded from the CalHR website at . Applications are available and MUST be filed in person or by mail with:
PORTERVILLE DEVELOPMENTAL CENTER P. O. BOX 2000
PORTERVILLE, CA 93258
ATT: HR/TESTING & RECRUITMENT, ADMIN BUILDING RM 64
782-2325 OR 782-2322
DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO THE STATE PERSONNEL BOARD
Applications (Form STD-678) must be POSTMARKED no later than the final filing date. Applications postmarked, personally delivered or received via inter-office mail after the final filing date will not be accepted for any reason. Faxed applications or resumes will not be accepted.
If you have a disability and need special testing arrangements, mark the appropriate box in Part 2 of the "Application for Examination." You will be contacted to make specific arrangements.
NOTE: Accepted applicants are required to bring either a photo identification card or two forms of signed identification to each phase of the examination.
QUALIFICATIONS APPRAISAL: It is anticipated that interviews will be held during November/ December 2016.
SALARY RANGE: $3,143 - $3,610
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMITTANCE TO THE EXAMINATION NOTE: All applicants must meet the education and/or experience requirements for this examination by the final filing date. All applications must include: "to" and "from" dates (month/day/year); time base; and civil service class titles (not working titles). Applications received without this information will be rejected.
Possession of a driver license valid for operation of any bus designed to carry more than 15 passengers, any single vehicle with three or more axles, any such vehicle towing another vehicle weighing less than 6,000 pounds gross. Applicants who do not possess this license will be admitted to the examination but must secure the license prior to appointment.
One year of experience in the operation and care of automotive equipment, including light trucks.
SPECIAL PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS: Willingness and ability to do general manual labor, tact, and patience.
THE POSITION: Under direction, to operate and service passenger vehicles, trucks, small-wheeled tractors, and similar motor equipment; to do general laboring work; may instruct, lead or supervise inmates, wards or resident workers; and to do other related work. For more descriptive job tasks please see the job specifications on the CalHR website at .
Examination Information: This examination will consist of a Qualifications Appraisal Interview. In order to obtain a position on the eligible list, a minimum rating of 70.00% must be attained.
QUALIFICATIONS APPRAISAL - WEIGHTED 100.00 %
A. Knowledge of:
- Operating, servicing, and making minor adjustments and repairs on various kinds of automotive equipment, including passenger vehicles and trucks.
- Provisions of the Motor Vehicle Code pertaining to the operation of vehicles on the highway.
B. Skill in:
- Operating, servicing, and making minor adjustments and repairs on various kinds of automotive equipment, including passenger vehicles and trucks.
C. Ability to:
- Load and unload vehicles correctly and safely.
- Demonstrate good mechanical ability.
- Follow directions.
- Do simple clerical work.
- Supervise the work of helpers.
ELIGIBLE LIST INFORMATION: Names of successful competitors are
merged onto the list of final scores, regardless of date. This list will be abolished 24 months after it is established unless the needs of the service and condition of the list warrant a change in this period.
The resulting eligible list will be used to fill vacancies at Porterville
VETERANS PREFERENCE POINTS will be granted in this examination. You must apply for Veterans points through the State Personnel Board. You may obtain the form from the Porterville Developmental Center, Human Resources/Examinations & Recruitment Office in Room 64 of the Administration Building.
DRUG TESTING REQUIREMENT: Applicants for positions in this class are required to pass a drug screening test. Testing of current employees who are applicants in an examination or who are transferring is permitted only if the person does not have a current appointment to a class for which drug testing is a requirement.
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION: Competitors who are successful in this examination will be required to complete (prior to an appointment in this class) a background investigation document, on which information regarding certain arrests (regardless of conviction) and felony convictions must be divulged. Information collected on this document is distinct from that required on the Standard Application for Examination, Form STD-678 that is filled out prior to the examination. The hiring agency uses the information obtained on the background investigation document to conduct background investigations and/or to determine an individual's suitability for employment.
It is the candidate's responsibility to contact the Porterville Developmental Center's Testing Office three days prior to the written test date if he/she has not received his/her notice.
For an examination without a written feature it is the CANDIDATE'S RESPONSIBILITY to contact the Porterville Developmental Center's Testing Office three weeks after the final filing date if he/she has not received a progress notice.
If a candidate's notice of oral interview, EDA, performance test fails to reach him/her prior to the day of the interview due to a verified postal error, he/she will be rescheduled upon written request.
Applications are available at State Personnel Board Offices, local offices of the Employment Development Department and the Department noted on the front. Applications may also be downloaded from State Personnel Board website at .
If you meet the requirements stated on the reverse side, you may take this examination, which is competitive. Possession of the entrance requirement does not assume a place on the eligible list. Your performance in the examination described on the reverse side of this bulletin will be compared with the performance of the others who take this test, and all candidates who pass will be ranked according to their scores.
THE STATE PERSONNEL BOARD reserves the right to revise the examination plan to better meet the needs of the service if the circumstances under which this examination was planned change. Such revision will be in accordance with civil service laws and rules and all competitors will be notified.
EXAMINATION LOCATIONS: When a written test is part of the examination, it will be given in such places in California as the number of candidates warrant. Ordinarily, qualifications appraisal interviews are scheduled in Sacramento, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. However, locations of interviews may be limited or extended as conditions warrant.
ELIGIBLE LISTS: Eligible lists established by competitive examination, regardless of date, must be used in the following order: 1) subdivisional promotional, 2) departmental promotional, 3) multidepartmental promotional, 4) servicewide promotional, 5) departmental open, 6) open. When there are two lists of the same kind, the older must be used first. Eligible lists will expire in from one to four years unless otherwise stated on this bulletin.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must possess essential personal qualifications including integrity, initiative, dependability, good judgment, and ability to work cooperatively with others; and a state of health consistent with the ability to perform the assigned duties of the class. A medical examination may be required. In open examinations, investigation may be made of employment records and personal history and fingerprinting may be required.
INTERVIEW SCOPE: If an interview is conducted, in addition to the scope described on the reverse of this bulletin, the panel will consider education, experience, personal development, personal traits, and fitness. In appraising experience, more weight will be given to the breath and recency of pertinent experience and evidence of the candidate's ability to accept and fulfill increasing responsibilities than the length of his/her experience. Evaluation of a candidate's personal development will include consideration of his/her recognition of his/her own training needs; his/her plans for self-development; and the progress he/she has made in his/her efforts toward self-development.
VETERANS' PREFERENCE CREDITS are awarded in open and open nonpromotional entrance examinations requiring less than two years of experience and equivalent to graduation from a four-year college. In OPEN examinations, eligible veterans, widows/widowers of veterans, and spouses of 100% disabled veterans received 10 points. Eligible disabled veterans receive 15 points. In OPEN NONPROMOTIONAL examinations, eligible veterans receive five points. Eligible disabled veterans receive 10 points. Individuals who receive veteran's points are not eligible for career credits. No veterans= preference credits will be allowed once a veteran achieves permanent civil service status. Directions for applying for veterans= preference points are on the Veteran Preference Application (Form 1093) which is available from State Personnel Board Offices, written test proctors, and the Department of Veterans Affairs, P.O..... click apply for full job details
Equipment Operator / Equipment Maintenance
JOB TITLE: Equipment Operation & Maintenance
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
WE WILL TRAIN
Operate and maintain AP Alternative’s anchor vehicle used to install helical anchors. Operator will keep anchor vehicle operating safely and efficiently to meet quality standards. Responsible for executing the schedules, coordinating on-site equipment, and ensuring that projects are installed to blueprint and project design.
- Travel required, may include weekend travel and labor. (travel required for field testing and job site equipment maint
- Operate heavy equipment, i.e. AP Alternative’s anchor vehicle with GPS system.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists. Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, etc.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment. May be required to supply personal tools for the job; others supplied by the company.
- Other duties may be assigned.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Troubleshooting - determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it
- Operation Monitoring - watches gauges, dials, or other indicators, to make sure machines are working properly.
- Quality Control Analysis - conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Reading Comprehension - understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness - ability to keep your hands and arms steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Vision - ability to see details at far distances with depth perception.
- Problem Sensitivity - ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Rate Control – ability to time your movements or the movement of a piece of equipment, in anticipation of changes in the speed and/or direction of a moving object or scene.
- Dependability: must be reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations; ability to come to work every day on time each day.
- Cooperation: being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Integrity: being honest and ethical.
- Initiative: Must have a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges, including other tasks that may be assigned.
- Decision Making: Must be able to make decisions as it relates to the direction of a project, budgets, quality, and personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have mechanical aptitude and ability to maintain equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license that is in good standing.
- Ability to work outdoors a
Automotive Equipment Sales And Training
We are seeking an Equipment Sales professional to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in Automotive equipment sales, Service Manger, Line Tec's, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
Automotive Equipment Technician - Ibew
• Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
Post a Job