Automotive Tire Tester Job Description Sample
Automotive / Automotive Service Advisor / Tire Pro / 17-00103
This position is located near Newark, CA
Quick Lane Tire and Auto Center has immediate openings for experienced Service Advisors in the Ocala, FL area. The service advisor will work with customers on automotive maintenance services with an emphasis on tire sales. This is a great opportunity for those who have prior automotive retail experience and enjoys working with the public. We offer factory-driven technical training with a clearly defined career path for advancement opportunities within the dealer network. Quick Lane also offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
- Greets customers in person and over the phone.
- Ensures vehicle inspections are completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Completes repair orders by documenting symptoms, problems, and causes discovered; as well as repairs and services required.
- Communicates the results of the inspection process with the customer.
- Support and motivate the Quick Lane Service Technician Staff.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of tire and automotive repair market
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage a team of certified technicians
- Valid driver's license
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma required
College degree or coursework a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
- Lift automotive batteries and tires
- Work with shop tools and equipment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work in a state of the art retail tire and auto service environment
Automotive Technician "And" Tire And Lube Technician
Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, prepare, estimate, repair, and install mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments, and oil changes.
· Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
· Performs general mechanical repairs
· Assist in the Tire installation, balancing, and repairing
· Perform schedule maintenance services on vehicles
· Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
· Valid Driver’s License
· Criminal Background Check
· Pre-employment Drug Screen
· 18 years or Older
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
· 401(k) with company match
· Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
· Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
· Career Path Development Plans
· Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC! APPLY TODAY! www.tbccareers.com
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation - Ahead of the Curve
For nearly 60 years, TBC Corporation has committed itself to being "a tire company ahead of the curve." In large measure, that has meant anticipating key market trends, and successfully capitalizing on them at every turn. From wholesale to retail, both nationally and internationally, that foresight has allowed TBC to become the industry leader in the private brand tire category.
Automotive Tire Maintenance Technician / Mechanic - Clarksville, TN
TIRE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC - Clarksville, TN Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career! Or Text Bridgestone to 97211
• Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical • Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters • Install batteries and
Penetration Tester - Embedded Devices, Automotive
Are you an Embedded Devices Penetration Tester with a passion for exploring hardware technologies for vulnerabilities, exploits, and loopholes? If so, read on! What You Need for this Position This position must be based in Dallas, TX (relocation assistance offered) At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of: - Penetration Testing
Automotive / Embedded Devices
Experience with industry standard security testing tools (AppScan, Web Inspect, Burp suite, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, via
Lab, ZAP, CANVAS...) - Understanding of web application languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, Java...)
- Experience reverse-engineering Android/iOS mobile applications and firmware What You Will Be Doing -
Automotive Mechanic / Tire Tech
Based on experience
Health Benefits, Vacation and Personal Days, Uniforms
Automotive Technician: Suspension, Lift Kit, Tire & Wheel
Our undercarriage technicians install suspension components, lift kits, and custom wheels in a fast paced shop environment. Additional shop duties will be assigned when we don't have suspension work in. Apprentices with some experience are welcome, but functional knowledge is necessary.
Experienced / certified workers will earn a better starting wage. We'll adjust it based on your performance.
- Relevant experience - you'll start immediately
- Mechanical aptitude
- Can learn new skills
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance available
- Paid vacations after one year of employment
- 401k after one year of employment
We offer direct deposit.
We're serious about fair employment and advancement opportunities. Get in touch with us to learn more.
Mr Tire - Tire And General Service Automotive Technician
Our mission is to take care of our customers' vehicles as if they were our own, providing the kind of convenience, service and value that we appreciate as customers.
Tire was the originator of On the Rim and Out the Door® pricing and we guarantee the lowest total price on tire purchases. Our leadership in the field of automotive service is the result of 30 years of innovation and hard work. Beginning as a small group of tire stores in the Baltimore area, Mr. Tire now serves customers at locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic, Great Lakes, and Southeastern regions of the country.
Automotive technicians, are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential Every technician as to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member. A Positive Attitude High energy Enthusiasm Comfortable wearing a smile Like working directly with customers "the boss" Provide outstanding customer service Goal oriented Be the best at what you do And most importantly have FUN If this is you, we have immediate openings at multiple locations.
We offer competitive pay with a performance based on Flat Rate pay plan. These are the services we provide: Engine Diagnostics A/C system services Fluid changes Scheduled maintenance Maintenance inspections Brake services Steering and suspension services Battery or electrical services Tune-Ups Shock and strut replacement Exhaust system and muffler services Oil Changes Tires And more Mr. Tire is the nation's leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced automotive service technicians, state inspectors, and general service technicians to work in our state-of-the-art service centers.
We offer all the major benefits. Valid Driver's License is a MUST Additional
Experience with vehicle repairs ASE certifications preferred (if not we provide ASE training and ASE reimbursement) Experience using store equipment such as lifts, brake lathes, alignment equipment, scanners , etc. proficiently Must have your own set of tools to perform the services We offer a company tool purchase program if needed Availability to work a flexible schedule to cover store hours—evenings, Saturdays, Sundays At least 18 years of age Valid driver's license Ability to lift up to 50 pounds All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal Opportunity Employer SDL2017
Automotive Tire Technician
Big O Tires is NOW HIRING!!!
We are now hiring Tire Techs to join the team
Perform service and installation activities associated with store products and services in an accurate and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Demonstrates good customer service skills.
Drive vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions.
Perform oil changes, lubricate chassis, check, fill, and replace various fluids/filters,
Services customer’s vehicles in inspecting, troubleshooting, servicing and replacing items such as, batteries, belts, hoses, lights, fuses, preventative maintenance, etc.
Parking lot, bay area navigation and vehicle safety.
Write work orders.
Tires – Definitions, sizing, sidewall markings, inspection, repair, installation, balancing, inventory, tire ancillary services, TPM, Inflate tires.
VIP, vehicle inspections, Workflow process, parking lot, bay area navigation, work orders.
Follow all shop safety policies and procedures.
Lifting and lowering best practices.
Look up information for various applications.
Operate point of sale (NAVEX) hardware and software.
Prepare and inspect work orders, VIP Checklist and Vehicle Inspection Form (Health Check) for completeness
Stock shelves with the FIFO Method.
Clean facilities, tools and equipment
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalency certificate is preferred.
Ability to speak read and write English is preferred. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees. Spanish Speaking is a plus!!
Good computer skills. Ability to use the company hardware and software.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; work in awkward positions; transfer oneself from one work level to another; and move materials from one height to another. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate.
The following locations are hiring, please apply online
NV, BOULDER CITY, 1323 NEVADA HIGHWAY
NV, HENDERSON, 828 S BOULDER HIGHWAY
NV, HENDERSON, 15 S GIBSON RD
NV, HENDERSON, 170 N PECOS RD
NV, LAS VEGAS, 10127 WEST CHARLESTON AVE
NV, LAS VEGAS, 2061 ROCK SPRINGS DR
NV, LAS VEGAS, 3415 S MARYLAND PKWY
NV, LAS VEGAS, 4520 N RANCHO DR
NV, LAS VEGAS, 7145 S RAINBOW BLVD
NV, LAS VEGAS, 787 N NELLIS BLVD
NV, LAS VEGAS, 6060 CENTENNIAL CENTER
NV, LAS VEGAS, S FORT APACHE
We're looking for someone to start ASAP. Work with the Leader in the Automotive industry whether it is for Tires or Automotive Service.
Medical, Dental, & Bonuses. Holiday and Vacation Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.
Automotive Express Tire And Lube Technician
1252 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33953
Automotive Express Tire
and Lube Technician
Great Hourly Pay
Great Advancement Potential
On the Job Training Available
Walk-in Applicants Welcome!
PORT CHARLOTTE HONDA is searching for motivated automotive Express Tire and Lube Technicians. This is a great career opportunity! We work together to make sure our customers experience is friendly, polite, and easy. If you want to grow in your career, there's room for you here! Start your path towards a career as an automotive technician! Apply Online Today!
Port Charlotte Honda has had the privilege of serving the Port Charlotte community since 1996. Earning the trust of our customers, employees and community is what drives us to be better. Our new state-of-the-art facility gives us the necessary tools to serve our customers and employees at a higher standard. We are determined to set the standards in our business for integrity and performance. To achieve this, we will provide an exceptional customer experience, be a great place to work, and support our community.
Express Tire and
- Service vehicles. Perform oil and filter changes, tire rotations, air and cabin filter changes, wiper blade and battery replacements.
- Maintain the dealership records and provide recommendations to their customers regarding their vehicles.
- Perform all routine check-up and maintenance of vehicles.
- Check all fluid levels and tire pressure of all types of vehicles. Grease the bearings, inspect the repairs and renovation of brake systems.
- Use different electronic tools to find and correct breakdown areas like the ignition and wheel bearings.
- Repair and maintain different service components like the air conditioner, condenser and carburetor or fuel injection systems.
- Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
Express Tire and Lube Technician-
- Previous Experience as a Tire and Lube Technician a plus!
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification a plus but NOT required!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment,
A/C equipment, etc.
- Great Hourly Pay
- Full-Time Position
- No work on Sundays
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- State-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility
- Great opportunity for advancement within!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.
Automotive - Tire And Lube Technician
Express Tire recognizes that our workforce is what sets us apart from our competitors. We have a unique company culture that is embodied through our core values, which is the #1 reason behind our success. We are always looking to meet new individuals who are just as passionate and committed to the industry and the customers we serve as we are. If you're looking to start your career with a growing company then Express Tire is just the place for you! We provide hands on training to get you on the career path to success. Our Automotive Technicians perform duties that include:
- Schedule Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Oil Changes
- Tire Rotation
- Shop Maintenance
- Tire Installations
*The ideal candidate for a Automotive Technician will possess:*
• A drive to succeed.• A high level of energy and professional integrity.
• The ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends.
• Knowledge of tires and mechanical services is highly desirable.
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license, clean DMV report and pre-employment testing.
- Must be able to comfortably lift 50-80 pounds.
Our Goal is to serve our customers and community more effectively than anyone else. We strive to provide the friendliest and most efficient service possible, putting our customers first before anything else, and recognizing that our Company must merit and earn the respect and loyalty of our customers. We’re not just selling tires or service, we’re helping to keep America rolling safely! We offer a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Come join our family.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!