Automotive Tire Testing Supervisor Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automotive Tire Testing Supervisor
Technician - Automotive Testing
The successful candidate will work with our world class Automotive Testing team. Calspan has a long history of innovation and world class operations in Aerospace and Transportation. The Automotive Facility is a world leader in automotive crash testing and is always is always improving and advancing the science.
This position is responsible for preparing and executing individual component and full scale vehicle crash tests.
- Maintain, repair, upgrade test systems and equipment to maximize operational availability and accuracy of vehicle crash test data. Perform equipment calibration, and repairs.
- Perform vehicle and test facility setup. Instrument test vehicles and install highspeed cameras in accordance with cutomer requirements, standard test procedures and work instructions. Complete mechanical modifications to test articles and equipment.
- Conduct tests, take measurements using 3D coordinate measurement machine, document results through procedures, checklists, photographs and highspeed video. Create test reports using MS Office software.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, data collection, electronic problems with test equipment and measurement
- AAS in Engineering,
- 3+ years experience in a technical disipline, or
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to above
- Experience with automotive safety testing in accordance with FMVSS and/or ECE procedures.
- Experience with data acquisition systems and instrumenting vehicles with accelerometers, pressure sensors along with fabricating test fixtures.
- Experience with MS office tools (Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Project), and Adobe products
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Ability to operate and maintain a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, and shop equipment, for the servicing automobiles.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships, effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work assigned hours as required to meet customer testing needs – may include overtime, nights and weekends.
- Able to lift, carry, push and pull 50 pounds, either individually or with equipment such as carts and cranes.
- Capable of climbing, bending, kneeling, crawling, and stooping to move and install equipment
- Effective communication skills
Test Mechanical - Tire Sales Consultant (Auto Parts Advisor)
The Tire Sales Consultant / Auto Parts Advisor is a key member of our team who is responsible for providing exceptional service while selling customers vehicle parts and tires to meet their needs. Its also important for the Tire Sales Consultant / Auto Parts Advisor to stay current with industry changes in order to provide accurate information and the best service possible to both customers and vendors.
- Processing customer orders and recommending additional related repair items
- Assisting with daily inventory, receiving, stocking, and shipping
- Helping maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the service counter, work area, and stockroom
- Maintaining records of time, expenses, and materials
- Attaining superior product knowledge and increasing understanding of vehicle components to effectively help customers
CAN Test Engineer For Global Automotive Manufacturer In Raymond Ohio
Responsibilities Applies engineering principles, experiences and various analysis tools to develop test plansprocedures to test design partscomponents in area of specialty to determine design feasibility and ensure partscomponents meet design acceptance criteria, performance level targets and any applicable regulatoryinternal standards Creates data settings, test specificationsstandards and test schedule, preparessetups test equipment, conducts moderately complex tests and documentssummarizes test resultsconclusions, verifying testing accuracythoroughness and determining if additional testing is needed Analyzesinterprets test results, predicting performancefailure and providing required productdesign data, identifying issuesdeveloping countermeasures, communicating test results clearly in written reportsformal presentations and proposing design changes and recommending countermeasures based on analysis of testing results Must Have Skillsets Good knowledge of electrical software development of CAN networks is required Developing software requirements related to CAN network traffic, arbitration and message routing, as well as troubleshooting and fixing related problems, writing and presenting reports, working with component suppliers and other departments to resolve technical issues Development of in-vehicle CAN communication networks 5 years of test engineering experience in required test and confirmation per area of specialty Location Raymond, OH Type Contract Duration 8 months+ Alan B.
Post a Job
Automotation Test Lead
Wanted Passionate Innovators!
Leaders with zeal to succeed!
Looking for a change in your current job?
Do you wish to join a company that is outperforming the Industry with a strong growth momentum?
If your answer is yes, you might be the one Hexaware is looking for Job Title Hexaware BFSI Automation Lead USA Location for this position is VA U.S.
Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.
are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
About us Hexaware is a leading global provider of IT BPO services and consulting.
The company focuses on key domains such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Travel, Transportation, Manufacturing Retail, Logistics, Life Sciences and Healthcare.
Our business philosophy, "Your Success is Our Focus," is demonstrated through the success we ensure for our clients.
Hexaware focuses on delivering business results and leveraging technology solutions by specializing in Business Intelligence Analytics, Enterprise Applications, Quality Assurance and Testing, Remote Infrastructure Management Services and Legacy Modernization.
Founded in 1990, Hexaware has a well-established global delivery model armed with proven proprietary tools and methodologies, skilled human capital and SEI CMMI-Level 5 certification.
For additional information, log on to Required Must have a minimum of 10+ years of hands on software testing experience Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience with in automation test frameworks, such as Data-driven, Keyword-driven and Agile automation framework.
Must have solid experience using cucumber Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience with test-engineering processes, including continuous integration, in sprint automation, and test driven development Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience writing Automation test cases in Java Strong XML generation and manipulation skills, and webservices Create, review, validate and maintain a comprehensive regression test suite Must be familiar with standard testing and defect management tools Preferred Demonstrated experience using with DOORS, Quality Center, ClearQuest, XMLSpy, MS Visio and MS Project.
Preferred experience with Quality Center, Rally, and ClearQuest.
Experience or knowledge in a healthcare vertical or any health management company would be preferred.
EOEMinorityFemaleVeteranDisabled This position is an Exempt position.
Skills: Automation Test Lead
Post a Job
Automotive Tire Technician
Now Hiring Automotive Tire Technician – Part Time at Discount Tire
NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! WE PAY YOU WHILE WE TRAIN YOU!
The Tire Technician is the backbone of our success and this position is the first step in your journey with Discount Tire. We’ve been helping our employees to fulfill their dreams, personally and professionally, since 1960. We are always looking for THE FUTURE LEADERS of Discount Tire. We need individuals who are talented, spirited people, with a drive to be the BEST!
We have a commitment to growing our people and we routinely promote from within. We believe in developing our people to their fullest potential, with advancement opportunities and promotions based on ability.
A Tire Technician at Discount Tire performs the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Installs new tires and/or wheels
- Performs maintenance on tires, including rotations, balancing, and repairs
- Participates training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies.
- Conducts basic maintenance and cleaning of showroom, service bays, equipment, storage areas, restrooms, breakroom, lobby, counter areas and outside grounds.
- Provides helpful, friendly and responsive customer service
- Attends meetings and have the ability to communicate, if necessary, with all levels of Discount Tire employees
Skills and Requirements for Tire Technicians at Discount Tire
- Must excel in a team environment
- Must have an upbeat and positive outlook
- Must be able to function well in a physically demanding environment
- Must be dedicated and reliable
The starting pay for Tire Technicians is negotiable
Tire Technicians are also offered these great Benefits: Weekly Paychecks, Education Reimbursement, Discount on Products and an opportunity to grow their skills and advance their career with a Company that Cares!
Local candidates only please. No agencies. Submit Resume or Apply in person at your local Discount Tire
Learn more about us by visiting our website at www.discounttire.comPost a Job
Automotive Services Supervisor - New Orleans, LA
Job Description: The Automobile Club has immediate opening for a Road Service Field Supervisor (Automotive Services). This position provides customer service and field management to contracted Emergency Road Service (ERS) providers in the state of Mississippi through the employment of relationship building techniques and the effective communication, coaching, tutoring and mentoring of sound business and financial practices, as well as Club service philosophies, policies and procedures.
Successful customer service and field management ensures a stable service delivery network providing roadside assistance to AAA members and other customers. Candidate will supervise activities of independent contract stations within assigned field office territory maintaining a regular stations visitation schedule. Overnight travel is required.
Road Service Field Supervisor - (Automotive Services) Supervisor evaluates station performance, offer contract renewals and extensions, and implements special action plans as deemed appropriate.
Inspect and evaluate station locations, verifying that facilities, equipment, and drivers’ appearance comply with Club policies. Road Service Field Supervisor with service provider assessments, identifying and recommending corrective measures where appropriate.
Investigate, document, and resolve member and customer service issues as required. Ensure consistent availability of station coverage via ongoing assessment of coverage needs, review of new station applications, development of proposals, and implementation of contract terms. Oversee redistribution of call volumes, and evaluate performance results.
Knowledge of the towing industry and mechanical aptitude preferred. QualificationsKnowledge / Skills / Abilities · Demonstrated knowledge of the towing industry and mechanical aptitude preferred.· Prior experience developing recommendations and proposals, as well as successful negotiations and complaint resolution required.· Professional verbal and written communication skills required, including excellent presentation skills.· Prior experience in the preparation and analyses of financial reports, development of cost-benefit models and understanding of financial spreadsheets and profit and loss statements required.· General management, organizational and time management skills required.· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience. We offer excellent benefits!Benefits include: a full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick, and 401(k). All offers of employment are conditional pending a favorable hair analysis drug test result, background check and MVR check.
Apply on line at AAA.com. If you are looking for a career opportunity it’s easy! Equal opportunity employer (EOE)
Post a Job
Automotive Technicians /Oil Change And Tire Technicians
We know you're out there looking for a better opportunity! We have positions available at multiple locations for Oil Change, Tire Technicians and General service techs to perform basic automotive services and begin a rewarding career in the automotive service field. All our repair centers have been under the same local ownership for over 18 years. We will provide on hand and online automotive training to the right person with the right set of skills and attitude.
Full time and part time positions are available at various locations: So please feel free to apply
A, B and C Technicians also welcome to apply
Full benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- On going training which includes Online and off site.
- 5 Day Work Week -closed Sundays and Technicians have an additional weekday off
Requirements for A & B Technicians
- 4 plus years of technical experience
- Friendly and Strong Customer Service Minded
- Energetic and Eager to Work
- Dependable, On time
- Ability to repair Vehicles correctly with no comebacks
- Owns tools necessary to complete A & B level service jobs
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Experience using modern scan tools
- A.S.E Certified preferred, but not required
- A Valid Drivers License
- Some sort of automotive background helpful ( Vocational school )
- Basic tools for job position (Impact wrench Required)
- A Valid Drivers licences
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more for short distances.
- Dependable, with Good attitude.
- Ability to want to learn, advance in a rewarding and always changing environment.
Supervisor Point OF Care Testing
Supervises Point of Care testing according to regulatory criteria. Maintain and monitor tests including glucose, urine analysis, urine pregnancy, occult blood, rapid strep and others using JCAHO and NYS and CLIA guidelines. Familiarity with Point of Care instrumentation. Bachelor's Degree. NYS Clinical Lab Technologist License. Five years experience.
Department: Pathology Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: Moses Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 111 East 210th Street, Bronx
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30am-5pm
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
N/APost a Job
Production Testing Supervisor, Production Testing Night Supervisor And Production Testing Assistant
Colter Energy Services USA, Inc. is seeking Production Testing Supervisor, Production Testing Night Supervisor, and Production Testing Assistant.
Must be willing to travel.
Competitive Pay. If you are new to the industry, we can provide training and help you get started in your new career.Secure your future at Colter Energy with competitive pay, an optimum benefits package and RRSP/ 401K programs.
Colter Energy Limited Partnership ("Colter Energy") is a leading provider of production testing equipment and services to the oil and gas industry in Western Canada and the United States.
Colter Energy specializes in providing flow back, production testing, workovers and completion operations on all oil and gas well types, ranging from high pressure critical sour wells to low pressure sweet wells.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law..
Post a Job
Tire Warehouse Labor
Purcell Tire & Service Center in Anchorage is accepting applications for an open Warehouse Labor position!
This position includes a very competitive hourly wage and the best benefits package in the tire industry.
Sorting, stacking, and identifying tires by size, brand, and use
Powder coating and painting wheels
Driving a forklift
Mounting and dismounting tires from wheels
Installing tires/wheels on vehicles
Following all safety protocols
Experience is preferred, but not required. Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and criminal history check. Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
Apply online at www.purcelltire.com/careers or in-person at 342 W Chipperfield Dr.