Automotive Tire Testing Supervisor Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automotive Tire Testing Supervisor
Automotive Service Technician - Tire Technician
Belleroc Tire Service in Romulus Mi. is hiring for commercial and industrial tire technicians.
- Prior training is great, but not required.
- Completes vehicle service requirements
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- New equipment.
Please apply for an interview.
Our fleet consultants are experts in all categories of tire knowledge and maintenance from commercial to OTR and beyond. This knowledge combined with our expert service team helps create beneficial long-term partnerships where we provide real value to our customers.
Automotive & Light Duty Truck Lube, Tire & Alignment Tech
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR:
Automotive & Light Duty Lube, Tire & Alignment Tech
*Lube, Oil & Filter Services
*Tire Installation & Repair
*Auto & Light Duty Truck Alignments
*Preventative Maintenance Services
*Valid Driver's License
*High School Diploma or GED
*1-2 Years Experience
*$35,000 to $50,000 per year
*40 + Hours a week
*Paid Training & Continuing Education
Automotive Mechanic / Tire Tech
Apply at www.work4valvoline.comResponsibilities
Based on experience
Health Benefits, Vacation and Personal Days, Uniforms
Automotive General Service - Tire / Lube Technician
We are currently seeking an Automotive General Service - Tire & Lube Technician to become an integral part of our team!
You will install automobile and light truck tires, perform oil changes, vehicle inspections, light duty repairs and maintenance.
- Install, service, and repair new and used tires
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance (oil changes, etc.)
- Inspect vehicles for necessary repairs or maintenance
- Maintain inventory and light housekeeping
- Previous experience in the automotive field is preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
- Automotive knowledge and familiar with repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Weekly pay at an hourly rate depending upon your experience, skills, and qualifications.
- Full Time employees are eligible for Medical/Dental/ and Life Insurance programs
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Upward mobility for advancement for those ambitious employees
- Tire and auto part discounts
- and much more
We are a Goodyear Tire Dealer that not only sells and services a multitude of tire brands, but also performs maintenance and repairs on most all makes and models. We are walking distance to shopping centers, theaters, restaurants, Molbak's Nursery in Woodinville.
Retail Tire And Automotive Service Counter Sales
We are currently seeking a Retail Tire And Automotive Service Counter Salesperson to become an integral part of our team! You will greet customers,answer phones,write work orders,sell tires and service,rent u-haul trucks.
- Input customer's information and concerns and print workorders.
- Answer phones,make appointments for service.
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs and sell tires.
- Rent U-Haul trucks and maintain showroom.
- Previous customer service experience and retail tire sales.
- Knowledge of tires and basic automotive repairs.
- Strong customer service skills,and positive attitude!
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Automotive - Tire And Lube Technician
Express Tire recognizes that our workforce is what sets us apart from our competitors. We have a unique company culture that is embodied through our core values, which is the #1 reason behind our success. We are always looking to meet new individuals who are just as passionate and committed to the industry and the customers we serve as we are. If you're looking to start your career with a growing company then Express Tire is just the place for you! We provide hands on training to get you on the career path to success. Our Automotive Technicians perform duties that include:
- Schedule Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Oil Changes
- Tire Rotation
- Shop Maintenance
- Tire Installations
*The ideal candidate for a Automotive Technician will possess:*
• A drive to succeed.• A high level of energy and professional integrity.
• The ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends.
• Knowledge of tires and mechanical services is highly desirable.
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license, clean DMV report and pre-employment testing.
- Must be able to comfortably lift 50-80 pounds.
Our Goal is to serve our customers and community more effectively than anyone else. We strive to provide the friendliest and most efficient service possible, putting our customers first before anything else, and recognizing that our Company must merit and earn the respect and loyalty of our customers. We’re not just selling tires or service, we’re helping to keep America rolling safely! We offer a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Come join our family.
Automotive Tire - Oil Change Technician
Acorn Tire is a family owned business since 1928. We provide full service tire and auto repair and have a reputation for exceptional customer service. We currently have an opening for a talented, motivated, and energetic individual to work as an Automotive Tire and Oil Change Tech (General Service).
Acorn Tire is a family owned business with 4 locations in the Chicago land area. We provide full service tire and auto repair and have a reputation for exceptional customer service. We currently have an opening for a talented, motivated, and energetic individual to work as a Automotive Tire and Oil Change Tech. in our fast-paced, customer-service oriented environment.
Acorn Tire offers a competitive salary based on performance, and a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and holidays. Proven performers will receive substantial training, be eligible for performance incentives, and have advancement opportunities. Acorn Tire is an equal opportunity employer.
Automotive Tire Technician
Big O Tires is NOW HIRING!!!
We are now hiring Tire Techs to join the team
Perform service and installation activities associated with store products and services in an accurate and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Demonstrates good customer service skills.
Drive vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions.
Perform oil changes, lubricate chassis, check, fill, and replace various fluids/filters,
Services customer's vehicles in inspecting, troubleshooting, servicing and replacing items such as, batteries, belts, hoses, lights, fuses, preventative maintenance, etc.
Parking lot, bay area navigation and vehicle safety.
Write work orders.
Tires - Definitions, sizing, sidewall markings, inspection, repair, installation, balancing, inventory, tire ancillary services, TPM, Inflate tires.
VIP, vehicle inspections, Workflow process, parking lot, bay area navigation, work orders.
Follow all shop safety policies and procedures.
Lifting and lowering best practices.
Look up information for various applications.
Operate point of sale (NAVEX) hardware and software.
Prepare and inspect work orders, VIP Checklist and Vehicle Inspection Form (Health Check) for completeness
Stock shelves with the FIFO Method.
Clean facilities, tools and equipment
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalency certificate is preferred.
Ability to speak read and write English is preferred. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees. Spanish Speaking is a plus!!
Good computer skills. Ability to use the company hardware and software.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; work in awkward positions; transfer oneself from one work level to another; and move materials from one height to another. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate.
The following locations are hiring, please apply online
NV, BOULDER CITY, 1323 NEVADA HIGHWAY
NV, HENDERSON, 828 S BOULDER HIGHWAY
NV, HENDERSON, 15 S GIBSON RD
NV, HENDERSON, 170 N PECOS RD
NV, LAS VEGAS, 10127 WEST CHARLESTON AVE
NV, LAS VEGAS, 2061 ROCK SPRINGS DR
NV, LAS VEGAS, 3415 S MARYLAND PKWY
NV, LAS VEGAS, 4520 N RANCHO DR
NV, LAS VEGAS, 7145 S RAINBOW BLVD
NV, LAS VEGAS, 787 N NELLIS BLVD
NV, LAS VEGAS, 6060 CENTENNIAL CENTER
NV, LAS VEGAS, S FORT APACHE
We're looking for someone to start ASAP. Work with the Leader in the Automotive industry whether it is for Tires or Automotive Service.
Medical, Dental, & Bonuses. Holiday and Vacation Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.
Tire Technician - Start Your Automotive Repair Career - Paid Training
Start your automotive service career with Tire Discounters. Our Tire Technicians specialize in replacing, repairing, and rotating tires on customer vehicles.
• Entry Level Positions Available. We have one of the best tire tech training programs in the industry
• Have Experience? We offer exceptional pay for experienced tire technicians!
• Excellent career growth opportunities in service, sales, and management
• Pay increases based on completed company training program
• Five Day work week
• NO SUNDAYS!
• Install and repair tires
• Operate balancer and tire machine
• Complete work orders and related paperwork
• Maintain, organize, and clean shop and equipment
• Assist customers and coworkers as needed
• Additional Duties as Assigned
We offer FULL benefits, including:
• Medical, Dental, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k Program.
• Excellent employee discount program
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Training opportunities designed to encourage personal development
• Strong advancement opportunities - We want to see you grow and succeed!
$9-$11 hourly- depending on experience
Automotive Express Tire And Lube Technician; Great Hourly Pay+Benefits
1252 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33953
Automotive Express Tire
and Lube Technician
Great Hourly Pay
Great Advancement Potential
On the Job Training Available
Walk-in Applicants Welcome!
PORT CHARLOTTE HONDA is searching for motivated automotive Express Tire and Lube Technicians. This is a great career opportunity! We work together to make sure our customers experience is friendly, polite, and easy. If you want to grow in your career, there's room for you here! Start your path towards a career as an automotive technician! Apply Online Today!
Port Charlotte Honda has had the privilege of serving the Port Charlotte community since 1996. Earning the trust of our customers, employees and community is what drives us to be better. Our new state-of-the-art facility gives us the necessary tools to serve our customers and employees at a higher standard. We are determined to set the standards in our business for integrity and performance. To achieve this, we will provide an exceptional customer experience, be a great place to work, and support our community.
Express Tire and Lube Technician-
- Service vehicles. Perform oil and filter changes, tire rotations, air and cabin filter changes, wiper blade and battery replacements.
- Maintain the dealership records and provide recommendations to their customers regarding their vehicles.
- Perform all routine check-up and maintenance of vehicles.
- Check all fluid levels and tire pressure of all types of vehicles. Grease the bearings, inspect the repairs and renovation of brake systems.
- Use different electronic tools to find and correct breakdown areas like the ignition and wheel bearings.
- Repair and maintain different service components like the air conditioner, condenser and carburetor or fuel injection systems.
- Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
Express Tire and Lube Technician-
- Previous Experience as a Tire and Lube Technician a plus!
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification a plus but NOT required!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment,
A/C equipment, etc.
- Great Hourly Pay
- Full-Time Position
- No work on Sundays
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- State-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility
- Great opportunity for advancement within!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.