Avenel Job Description Sample
Customer Service Specialist
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Customer Service Specialist Duties:
Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
Provide register coverage as needed and ensure strong customer service standards are met by supporting cashiers through complex transactions
Serve as primary customer service provider at the front end and liaison between customers and management
Ensure customers receive outstanding service by adhering to and enforcing customer service programs
Handle all situations that involve firearms passing through the front end and ensure compliance with firearms safety policy and procedure
Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Success Profile :
Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
Ability to provide outstanding customer service
Ability to direct efficient front-end operations
Basic cash management procedures
1-2 years of Retail Cashier or Sales experience preferred
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Woodbridge, NJ
Heavy/thorough technical experience with:
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Data model for Sales/Marketing functions (lead, opportunity, account, contact, activity, product book etc)
- Salesforce development technologies and tool sets- Visual Force, Force.com, Apex classes, S-Controls, Metadata APIs, SOQL, Workflows, Triggers, Cases, Chat etc
- Configuration of highly customized security profiles & roles, Sharing Settings, Roles, Public Groups, User Administration
- Enterprise WSDL
- Integrations with non-Salesforce applications using enterprise WSDL and custom web services (as service provider and service client)
- Data loading and data extraction using non-Salesforce ETL tools like Informatica, Boomi
- Creation, population and synching of Sandboxes as non-production env
- Full development life cycle - admin, configure, develop including object/field customization, deploy/test in sandbox, deploy/verify in production
- Application/data integration architecture, tools, technologies- SFTP, Boomi, XML, JSON, SOAP services, REST services
- Data architecture and databases - data definitions, DB schemas, SQLs, triggers, procedural SQL etc
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- CTI integration with Five9 or another telephony provider
- SSO with non-Salesforce applications using SAML2, OAuth
- Salesforce Lightning UI
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Community Portal
- Identity and Access Management architecture and technologies
- Salesforce.com Admin and Developer Certification
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with Salesforce.com Apex development & Visual Force
- Experience working with remote business and IT partners
- Data Warehouse and/or Data strategies
- Conversant with modern sales and marketing strategies.
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Please include other requirements as appropriate
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
- Strong CRM development skills including Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Force.com APIs
- Excellent oral, presentation, listening, and written communication skills
- Strong system development lifecycle experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Object Oriented Development Skills (Java, .NET)
- Health Care experience is a plus
- Experience in various testing methods – performance, load, stress etc. – a plus
- Experience with Informatica ETL – a plus
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer will be a plus
CCB * Private Client Banker * Avenel - NJ Union Essex
CCB * Private Client Banker
- Avenel - NJ Union Essex
Req #: 190019437
Location: Avenel, NJ, US
Job Category: Relationship Management/Sales
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you'll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
You have a proven record for delivering outstanding service to clients. You've successfully collaborated with colleagues and worked as part of a team to achieve business results. You have established relationships within a company to deliver for clients. Apply these talents as a Private Client Banker and help drive the client banking experience at Chase through our Private Client Services offerings.
As a Private Client Banker, you are the main point of contact for a select group of Chase's affluent clients, as well as other customers in the Branch. You'll manage their complete banking relationship across the company, utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach to generate growth in their balances. You'll help acquire new clients by actively soliciting referrals and developing internal and external sources.
You'll be the clients' personal advocate at Chase, adding value to the relationship by.
Sharing the value of Chase Private Client with clients that may be eligible
Actively managing their banking relationship through an advice-based approach and ensuring each client receives the best products, services for his or her needs
Partnering with Specialists (Private Client Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers), to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
Making lives of clients more convenient by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.
Demonstrated success using a value-added, relationship-oriented approach to acquire and deepening clients relationships
Experience cultivating relationships with affluent clients is strongly preferred
Minimum of one year Branch Banking Banker, or equivalent experience in financial services, with verifiable success in new client acquisition, cultivating and maintaining customer relationship, and revenue generation
Beginning Oct. 1,2018 if you are not currently registered, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses are required - or must be successfully completed within 120 days of starting the role
Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
Strong team orientation with a commitment of long-term career with the firm
Excellent communication skills
College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
Adherence to policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
Help Desk Analyst
NO 3RD PARTY INQUIRIES!!!
Help Desk provides 24x7 technical support to its internal employees across a wide range of hardware and software platforms. Additional staffing resources are needed to maintain the high service with prompt and efficient first level phone response.
Diagnose/resolve or escalate where appropriate technical hardware and software issues
Research questions using available resources (Internet, ServiceNow knowledgebase, etc.)
Follow Helpdesk procedures
Document solutions in the ServiceNow knowledgebase
Minimum 3 years of technical phone support in a Windows/Microsoft Office environment (preferably financial background)
Microsoft certified or actively seeking Microsoft certification
Handle high-stress phone situations with poise while maintaining composure
Quick learner of detailed procedures
Organized work habits
Windows 7/10 (MCP Preferred), Office 2007/13, iPhone,iPad, Android, Wearable Computing (Apple Watch, Android Watches)
Active Directory Understanding (Mapping Drives, Unlocking Accounts, Network Printers, NTFS permissioning)
Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services and Thin Client Support a plus
Bill Pay Analyst
Bill Pay Analyst
- Will be working in the Family Office.
- Will focus almost exclusively on processing and/or approving the payments of client’s bills and expenses.
- Will be doing cash processing, compliance monitoring, client service, and client records maintenance.
- Provide superior client service.
- Receive, record, and process client bills for payment in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Reaching out to clients vendors for account information.
- Administer the client enrollment process and all associated documents and forms.
- Communicate, identify and mitigate client issues in a proactive and positive manner in order to meet client needs that result in high client satisfaction.
- Support internal colleagues in the administration of the bill payment service.
- Develop a collaborative, in-depth partnership with Client Advisors and internal business partners.
- Perform additional special projects as needed, such as publish cash flow and other reports for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Preference will be given to those with previous personal accounting or administrative experience within a financial institution.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in the financial services industry.
- Must have a solid accounts payable, bookkeeping, and administrative background.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
- Strong computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate experience in process oriented workflows.
- Communicates effectively with Client Advisors and internal business partners.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to work overtime, with or without notice.
Fee Reporting Analyst
Fee Reporting Analyst
- Will be working in the Fee Department with service fees in excess of $500 million.
- Will be working with fee structure that is complex and customized.
- Hands-on role that includes reporting, analysis, and operational responsibilities.
- Will work on developing a deep understanding of client fees to create reports and perform financial analyses.
- Develop fee projections and simulations for senior management.
- Complete other special projects and financial analyses upon request.
- Respond to miscellaneous Client Advisor requests.
- Will learn to create customized special reports for fee department using available tools (Excel, SQL or Cognos).
- This is more of a SQL developer position in nature and be able to work with data, but also has to know the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or IT.
- 3-5 years of financial performance and analysis experience.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Needs to be willing to learn the fee process at a detailed level.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Good knowledge of creating SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Oracle, and PL/SQL or equivalent a plus.
- Working knowledge of Cognos and/ or Global Plus is a plus.
Senior Project Manager (Financial Services)
- Will work with the Business Analysis team and will be responsible for defining, conducting, and supervising projects, and strategic initiatives.
- Position will require a high level of interaction with the business community to define requirements, project scope, and business processes.
- Will be creating user stories, presentations, and training materials, and will conduct ongoing trainings on applications and business processes.
- Will serve as a central point of contact between the Business and IT teams.
- Will partner with business communities to determine and document requirements based on current and proposed business workflows.
- Participate in the development of project estimates, plans, and schedules.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client's business as well as expertise of their systems, workflows, data structure, and culture.
- Evaluate information from multiple sources and reconcile competing interests.
- Construct technical details from high-level information.
- Distinguish requests and ideas from solutions and requirements.
- Prototype to represent information in various visual forms to accompany documentation.
- Have ownership of delivery and functionality, working with the development and QA teams to design, implement, and test business processes and applications.
- Creatively propose unique requirements and solutions.
- Communicate information effectively and in the inappropriate format to IT colleagues, business partners, and management.
- Negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts among project stakeholder(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Computer Science preferred.
- 8+ years’ of business analysis (or related) experience, preferably in financial services.
- This position requires experience in all phases of the waterfall software development lifecycle, Scrum/Agile methodologies, and Project Management as well as rollout and delivery skills.
- Experience mapping/re-engineering business/process flows.
- Operations, Trust Accounting, Global Plus, Report Design, Data Analysis, Jira, Content Management, and Programming experience are a plus.
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Project Owner, PMP, CCBA, or CBAP preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to conduct presentations and training sessions.
- DTC and FED settlements.
- Non-US Settlements across various local markets.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and address issues by working with internal and external parties to resolve.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus in business, finance and economics
- Has experience in financial services, custody operations, US and non-US settlements and a desire to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Familiar with the following function:
- Corporate Actions/Income Processing
- Trust Accounting
- Experience in financial services (back office/middle office).
- Experience with and understanding of FIS Global Plus system is a plus.
- Product knowledge of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, mutual funds, options, futures, and swaps.
- Ability to work with global custodians.
- Able to compile and publish data as needed for distribution to management.
- Assist on initiatives as required.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Goal and detail oriented.
- Manage AWS private and public cloud computing technologies by means of scripting and automation (DevOps – Infrastructure as code).
- Automate repetitive tasks including system builds, configuration and application installation processes.
- Research, architect and implement from proof of concept (POC) to full scale deployment.
- Evangelize industry best practices and trends throughout Technology Operations, Application Development, and Information Security to facilitate successful delivery of cloud projects.
- Manage and support infrastructure applications.
- This position often requires frequent off-hours activity and support.
- This includes working on items that can only be performed after 9 PM ET on weeknights or on weekends.
- At times, this requires physically being in the office after normal business hours.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Experience working at financial institutions and with financial applications preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience with AWS Foundation Services (compute, network, storage, IAM, security, CLI, and automation).
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience with architecture, engineering, and supporting technologies from the following list:
- PowerShell and/or Power CLI and/or Terraform or something similar.
- One of the following or something similar to: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Cloud Formation.
- Experience with recent versions of Windows Server (Installation, configuration, security, and domain are all positives!).
- Experience with recent versions of VSphere (installation, configuration, administration, management, and support are all positives).
- Experience with any AWS Developer tools, SDKs, IDE Toolkits, and command tools.
- Must be able to author work instructions, best practice documents, and scripts which can be followed by others.
- Demonstrated ability to master new and diverse technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with resources across multiple disciplines including Server/Platform Engineering, Network Engineering, Application Development, and Information Security.
Retirement Sr Contracts Production Coordinator
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth.
The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.Other
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!