Avilla Job Description Sample
This engineering position will be expected to perform product design, development, build, product release, and project management responsibility for the lifecycle of the project.
- 4-8 years designing and developing steel fabricated and machined products, preferably in a steel fabrication facility. Experience with construction equipment, material handling, asphalt equipment, and/or metal recycling equipment design is a plus.
- 4-8 years in a Project Engineer or equivalent role, with direct responsibility for product design and development throughout the product lifecycle.
- Knowledgeable in, and able to apply, engineering principles related to mechanical design including stress, strain and fatigue. Demonstrated ability to do hand calculations.
- Knowledge of steel materials is a plus.
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor and/or SolidWorks is a must.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-directed with a high degree of self- motivation. Able to work on teams or alone, to achieve assigned tasks.
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel,PowerPoint, etc).
- Has hands-on experience with mechanical products and knowledge of manufacturing/fabricating processes and their application to design is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Education and Experience
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent engineering degree.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Responsible for the lifecycle of assigned projects typically consisting of product design, development, build, product release, and project management.
- Creates concepts, working models, and 2-D and 3-D detailed drawings/models. Conduct functional drawing checking prior to release.
- Perform required analysis (e.g. hand calculations) to insure designs meet engineering principles.
- Conduct design reviews to get concurrence from customers and applicable internal functions in a cross-functional environment.
- Perform administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the project including, timelines, costing, customer feasibility and production documents.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Will work with end customer for field measurements and project requirements.
Licensing or Special Certification
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time.
- Travels to plant, supplier, and customer sites.
- Occasionally lifts up to 30 pounds and frequently carries up to 15 pounds.
- Maneuvers in, around, and about fabrication floor and equipment on a regular and continuous basis.
- Some of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting, and bending. Works at telephone answering equipment, design equipment, and at a
Job Type: Full-time
CDL A Owner Operators
Seeking Owner Operators
$600 Sign on Bonus
Owner Operator Benefits:
Fuel Card Program
Safety Incentive Program
Base Plate Program
Dedicated Round Trip Lanes
Premium Pay for System Drivers
Owner Operator Requirements:
Minimum of 1 year OTR experience
Minimum 22 years of age
Laborers - Heavy Construction Equipment Laborers
Heavy Construction Equipment Laborers Needed
If you are a hard-working, self-motivated and team-oriented individual, like working with your hands and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career experience, Indiana Phoenix Inc. invites you to submit your application.
Indiana Phoenix Inc. manufactures the highest quality, longest lasting, front discharge concrete mixing trucks while providing the highest level of customer service in the industry.
All positions require: Ability to stand for long periods of time- Ability to read a tape measure – Attention to detail- A valid driver’s license – Reliable attendance – Ability to follow direction a must – Ability to work in TEAM environment – Follow all safe work practices- Keep a clean and organized workspace- Pass a pre-hire drug screen and background check.
Welders / Fabricators: knowledge of various elements of steel fabrication and welding, the operating of basic hand tools, component assembly, operating metal fabrication equipment including saws, drills, and grinders - own a welding helmet, able to pass a welding test, Mig/Tig welding experience - welding certificates a plus, but not required.
Mechanical: good troubleshooting skills in electrical, air and hydraulics - axle prep and installation – wiring – plumbing – engines - experience with heavy construction equipment.
Assembly: use both hand and power tools safely – some wiring possible- assembling experience with heavy construction equipment.
We require individuals who are willing to work smart, as well as work hard, someone that has a positive attitude, and able to work under the expectation of meeting deadlines. Please apply only if you have the experience and attitude required to meet these expectations.
Middle And High School Math Teacher
Join an innovative educational environment that supports students as creative, collaborative critical thinkers, citizens and individuals.
Oak Farm Montessori School is an infant through 8th grade program with the mission to “provide a Montessori environment that inspires children to reach their potential through meaningful work”. We are launching a new high school program in the 2017-2018 school year with the addition of a 9th grade, adding one grade thereafter. The school is located on a beautiful 91 acre campus in Northeastern Indiana. Oak Farm High School Program instructional design is individualized by students under the guidance of “teacher guides”. The goal is to provide hands-on, project-based learning with adult-world connections. Candidates should be open to a dynamic, collaborative, innovative, close-knit community with the individual students at the center of the curriculum. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of the inaugural team, working together to craft a new approach to high school education unique to our area.
Working at Oak Farm:
• Full-time annual teaching agreements are typically written with 180 (minimum) work days
• Compensation is competitive and based on credentials/experience
• Benefit options for eligible employees for 2016-2017 included: Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Sick and Personal Time, Paid Medical Leave, Long Term Disability, Tuition Remission, 403b, Professional Development, Relocation Assistance
• School Calendar (August through June)
• Exceptional professional growth opportunities
• Oak Farm Montessori School is an at-will employer
• Oak Farm Montessori School is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are seeking to fill the following positions for the 2017-2018 school year:
Middle and High School Math Teacher-
· Bachelors or higher degree in Secondary Math Education or Mathematics
· Experience in a mathematical field
· Minimum 2 years of classroom experience with middle or high schoolers
· Experience with interdisciplinary units of study
· Passionate about the world
· Lifelong learner
Conditions of employment:
o Training for Montessori Secondary Teaching Credential at CMSTEP in Cincinnati, OH (Total of 8 weeks of training over 2 or 3 summers, sponsored by Oak Farm)
o 2 overnight week long trips per school year
o Availability to teach one after school club based on interest
Willingness and ability to:
o Create field studies
o Create opportunities for service learning
Interest and awareness in:
o Developing and supporting social, emotional and academic growth of young adults
o Hands-on/ Project Based learning
o Student choice and leadership
o Positive Discipline
o Sustainability and environmental education
o Solving world’s challenges
Please send resume and letter of interest to Head of School Megan O’Sullivan
We are currently interviewing candidates and will select finalists no later than April 1st, 2017.
Visit our Website at http://oakfarm.org/
Certified Nursing Assistant Days, Hiring Event 2/15, Sacred Heart Home
Requisition ID: 46401
Location: PLC Sacred Heart Home
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
Come join us at our Open House Hiring Event on Thursday, February 15 th from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm at Presence Sacred Heart Home 515 N. Main Street, Avilla, IN. CNAs with Skilled Nursing Experience preferred.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Senior Services performs various duties under the direction and supervision of a professional licensed nurse to assist the nursing staff in meeting patient/resident treatment and care requirements. All duties are carried out in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct patient/resident care as assigned by the licensed nurse and communicates patient's response.
- Performs routine procedures e.g. blood glucose monitoring, vital signs, heights, weights, intake and output and the collections of urine, stool and sputum specimens.
- Documents care per departmental standards in electronic medical record.
- Assists with patients' activity and providing a safe environment.
- Observes patients/residents while performing delegated tasks and reports significant findings regarding safety, personal needs and changes in patient's condition to the licensed nurse.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Must have completed at least eight years of grade school or provide proof of equivalent knowledge.
Must be at least 16 years of age. Previous experience in senior services preferred. New Grads welcome to apply.
Knowledge of EPIC preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Certified Nursing Assistant certification required. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Wayne
Job Segment: Medical, Nursing, Cardiac, EMR, CNA, Healthcare
OTR Drivers Needed!
Drive NussbaumOTR Company Drivers get miles and respect, without the lip service
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day
- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating paid time off & holidays
Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age
1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
Pre-hire DAC background check performed
Read to run with a 'Best Fleets to Drive for' Company?Call a recruiter today for more details at (866) 248-1916 or apply directly at nussbaumdrivingcareers.com
Class A CDL Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Class A CDL Company Drivers needed to run parts for a major automotive company
Hiring from Fort Wayne IN Roanoke, Yoder & New Haven Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driver, class a truck, dedicated regional, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr company, over the road driving, regional driving, tanker, tanker truck
No Cdl? We Can Help - Apply Today- Apply Today
CDL or No CDL? Doesn't MatterWe Train, We Hire
- Guaranteed.Whether you need a CDL, Job, or both; we have you covered. At C.R.
England, we train new drivers and hire experienced drivers. We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower If that sounds anything like you, Apply Now. At C.R.
England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the BenefitsWho Are We? C.R.
England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country.
In fact, we are the nations largest refrigerated transportation carrier. C.R.
England is known to have one of the best train to hire programs in the country.
We also are one of the safest carriers in the transportation industry. The company has become an industry leader in providing temperature-controlled truckload, brokerage, intermodal, and container service. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, C.R.
England operates in the 48 contiguous States, Canada, and Mexico and maintains terminals in California, Colorado, Texas, New Jersey, and South Carolina. The company also operates five driving schools across the country.You don't need have any previous job experience as transportation driver, truck driver, taxi driver, courier driver or delivery driver. Looking for an alternative career path to becoming a(n) Construction Manager, Roofer, or Senior Project Manager, then do consider joining us.
We take extreme pride in our drivers at C.R.
England. They are the lifeblood of our business. Career opportunities, training, lucrative pay and stability are just a few of the staples we offer when you drive with us.
You have the backing of a driver manager to help you along the way, CareerTrak to find a lane that suits you, our mobile app CRE Toolbox for on-the-go communication, and much more. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology, and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.Why choose C.R.
England's Training? Tuition Covered Training for Students Travel & Hotel Costs Covered17 Day CDL License Program Stability & Success since 1920School LocationsWe currently hire new truck drivers from across the nation. We will pay for your travel to get to the right school location for you Each of the schools, is set up to provide the best CDL training that a truck driver needing CDL training could ask for. The quality of education obtained at Premier truck driving schools is among the best the industry
About Premier Truck Driving Schools: Premier truck driving schools is a world-class program, considered among the best in the trucking industry.
With an emphasis on driver safety, this comprehensive program combines classroom training with on-truck and over-the-road driver training. Completion of the program results in a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and a guaranteed job as a C.R.
England truck driver upon meeting our hiring requirements.Premier truck driving schools trains drivers better because C.R.
England guarantees a trucking job upon completion of the CDL training and upon meeting our hiring requirements. Since you will be driving for us, we want you to be fully prepared to launch your CDL career.You Get ALL the Benefits Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time Health Benefits & 401k Participation Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives Unlimited Cash Referral Program Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles
- Apply Now.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!