Avondale Job Description Sample
This office is located at: 14155 N. 83rd Avenue, Bldg.3, Suite 113 Peoria, AZ 85381
- Active State Hygiene License
- Dental Hygiene Degree from an accredited program
- A minimum of one year of related experience
- CPR Certification
First Year Tax Professional
First Year Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal Tax Preparers who want to grow their career and be a part of our network of expert professionals who enjoy serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, advanced tax training, and career advancement opportunities.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Providing IRS audit support
Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course²
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Sales and/or marketing experience
Previous experience in a customer service environment
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
Speech Language Pathologist
- One school location (possibly two)
- Responsible for approximately 60 caseloads
- Ability to supervise an SLPA (plus)
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones for students
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update student progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems as needed
- Must hold a current state license or be able to immediately license
- Must hold a CCC- SLP (Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
MTX Group Services is here to give you “options”. If your need is a direct hire, we are here to represent your interest and needs to prospective employers. We do all the legwork for you. If you need a break and need to get away temporarily, try a travel position for 13 weeks. Offering a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance, 401K and relocation assistance (when applicable). We assist along the way to make acquiring a position as stress free as possible for you.
For more details about the benefits of working with MTX on your next career move call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com!
Associate Engineer - Bio-Pharma (Jp4732)
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA.
Employment Type: Contract
Business Unit: DP Process and Equipment Capabilities
Duration: 12+ months (likely extensions)
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for an Associate Engineer with 3 - 6 years’ experience in a laboratory (depending on education), a BS/MS in engineering, chemistry of pharmaceutical sciences, and knowledge of proteins for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
Our ideal candidate will have a B.S. with 4‒6 years of industry experience or M.S. with 3‒4 years’ experience, with degree in Engineering. Candidate will display critical thinking, problem solving and independent research skills. Candidate will have experience working in GMP environments or process development. Candidate will have excellent project management skills including the ability to manage project resource requirements material, time, etc.), and ability to elevate relevant issues to project lead and line- management as needed.
As a member of the process development team, this role will be focused on characterizing new formulation fill finish technologies and advancing the state of the drug product manufacturing process at Amgen. The candidate will perform experiments, organize data and analyze results with minimal supervision. The candidate will establish the experimental design, develop and implement protocols, obtain reproducible and reliable results, analyze data and communicate results to cross functional groups.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Engineering, Chemistry or Pharmaceutical sciences, biotechnology degrees.
- Some knowledge of proteins and or biopharmaceuticals and working in lab/industry.
- General ability to operate independently with minimal supervision, ability to follow instruction and procedures
- Author protocols, execute experiments in lab, analyze data, prepare PowerPoint presentations, discuss results with team, and author technical reports.
- Run analytical or process equipment in lab to fully characterize new technologies, data analysis.
- Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Independently execute experiments in order to characterize and enable implementation of new capabilities that advance state-of-the art automation, high throughput screening, formulation, filling, lyophilization and analytical technologies.
- Serve as single point of contact and subject matter expert (SME) on complex capabilities. Enable walk-up utilization and own business process.
- Independently design and execute process development studies to characterize formulation, filling, lyophilization, capping, and inspection operations to deliver robust manufacturing processes and drug products.
- Apply fundamental scientific (biochemistry, biophysics, statistics, etc.) and engineering principles to resolve issues and evaluate effects of process improvements, equipment, scale, and raw materials.
- Conduct analysis of data generated from any of the above listed activities, including statistical analysis using SAS, JMP etc., and effectively communicate results.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment, work with Lab Ops, Asset Management, Facilities and vendors to repair.
- Author/review technical documents, such as technical protocols, technical assessments, technical reports, regulatory documents.
- Perform tasks related to safety and compliance initiatives in the lab.
- Manage procurement and inventory levels of commonly used lab supplies and chemicals
- B.S. with 4‒6 years of industry experience, M.S. with 3‒4 years’ experience, with degree in Engineering.
- Displayed critical thinking, problem solving and independent research skills.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Good computer and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (oral and written).
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to manage project resource requirements material, manpower, time, etc.), and ability to elevate relevant issues to project lead and line-management.
- Self-motivation, adaptability and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external partners.
- Experience working in GMP environments or process development.
Future needs for new projects. Need additional support for the team.
Employee Value Proposition:
Team is working on the next gen manufacturing technology and cutting edge. Candidate will have Influence on the new technology.
Candidates with unrelated degrees such as microbiology, immunology etc. as their background does not fit the role
Phone screen, followed by in-person interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.
Assistant Store Manager Trainee
Under the direction of the store manager, oversees the operation of a Walgreen store. Assumes full management responsibility in the absence of the store manager and assistant store manager.
Improves store sales, profitability and image through proper merchandising, protection of store assets, supervising team members in the absence of the store manager, and modeling and delivering a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
Completes Drug Store Management training program during specified timeframe.
Monitors and analyzes the customer service provided by team members. Offers feedback and coaching.
Greets customers and clinic patients, and offers assistance with products and services.
Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
Resolves customer complaints and helps respond to customers' special needs.
Supervises operation of the store and team members, opening/closing/changing shifts, and task delegation to team members.
Supervises the control of the store money including register counts, withdraws from bank, armored car pickups, safe deposits, change orders and oversees all aspects of bookkeeping including ledger, invoices, cash reports and time records.
Performs and supervises merchandising by planning and ensuring the implementation, sets, resets and revisions of basic department and end stands, display tables, and promotional space, using multiple discount pricing, signs, advertising, promotional items, seasonality, etc.
Learns to analyze inventory trends and supervises inventory management, including ordering items, keeping stock, and liquidating stock and leveraging company resources to avoid outs and overstock.
Supervises receiving, stocking, pricing, returning, and transferring of merchandise.
Ensures that store/grounds are clean and presentable; manages repair and maintenance; responds to emergencies.
Supervises operations of assigned location including strict compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the sale of alcohol, tobacco, fresh food, and pharmacy products.
Maintains knowledge of all computer and technology systems and software (e.g. registers, StoreNet, etc. Ensures response to all systems problems by contacting information technology support and seeking solutions.
Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned, including assisting team members as needed.
Business Performance Management
Receives exposure to analysis of financial and performance data for the store, pharmacy and clinic.
Reviews and analyzes asset protection data and develops and implements action plans to reduce loss.
People and Performance Management
Supervises team members by assigning tasks, setting expectations, and providing feedback.
Ensures training of team members; provides coaching and mentoring.
Issues constructive discipline and makes discipline recommendations.
Promotes teamwork and motivates team members by establishing expectations, tracking results, showing enthusiasm and sharing vision.
Ensures compliance with all corporate policies, applicable employment laws, and is consistently fair in the treatment of all team members.
Training and Personal Development
Participates in company and on-the-job training to improve skills and productivity and attends training requested by Store Manager, District Management, and corporate leaders.
Follows performance improvement plans offered by Store Manager and District Manager.
Seeks self-development by monitoring own performance, setting high personal standards, learning about the fields of retail, pharmacy and management, seeking best practices.
Obtains and maintains valid PTCB certification or pharmacy license as required by state.
Communicates regularly with team members through one-on-one discussions, group meetings, soliciting input, answering questions, and ensuring communication is open between management and non-management team members.
Assists Store Manager in planning and attending community events.
Bachelor's Degree prior to position start date or High School Diploma/GED and 1 year of retail supervisory experience.
Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
Willingness to work flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekend hours.
Bachelor's Degree/GED and 1 year of retail supervisory experience.
Prior retail supervision experience.
Apply Save job
Full-Cycle Recruiter – Biotech/Pharmaceutical (3K0002)
Location: Simi Valley, CA. or Phoenix, AZ. (Open to Remote. In-person interview required)
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 1+ years (likely extensions or conversion to permanent)
3 Key Consulting has an exciting long-term contract opportunity available for a creative, resourceful, innovative recruiter who will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting. Must be able to successfully partner with all levels of management, exhibit strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and deliver a world class experience to each potential candidate and hiring manager/MSPs.
3 Key Consulting is an growing staffing and consulting firm with extensive knowledge in the Life Sciences industry. We specialize in IT, Engineering, Science, Clinical, Regulatory and business professional solutions for biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
We're seeking an experienced recruiter with business development exposure who can design and implement recruitment strategies that attract exceptional candidates.
- Building relationships with candidates and clients;
- Ability to write recruiting and business development messaging;
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process to create a great experience for our candidates;
- Identify, engage, screen and interview qualified candidates;
- Apply creative sourcing tactics and identify ways to network with top talent;
- Keep candidates and clients continually informed throughout the hiring process;
- Recommend, extend and close offers;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 – 5 years of full cycle recruitment experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- BA or BS in biological science or a related discipline in the science/healthcare field or equivalent education, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple, short-duration projects.
- Proficient with social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com.
If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.
Construction Labor - Sports Events
We are looking for a team player! Candidates should be diligent, hardworking and have a positive attitude. This position will require frequent travel, with a team, to various events and client sites. Candidates from a carpentry, construction, or scaffolding background would be advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the safe and efficient installation/removal of equipment in accordance with project specific plans and layouts
- Inspecting all scaffold components prior to assembly
- Build and breakdown scaffolds, install ladders, walkways and handrails
- Clean and prepare construction sites, including removing debris and materials
- Load and unload equipment and materials form truck and vehicles
- Study plans and equipment lists prior to on-site installation
- Ensure appropriate safety measures are followed; including wearing and use of safety equipment
- Maintain fall protection requirements while erecting / dismantling scaffolds
- Make sure that tools and equipment are cleaned and maintained properly at the end of each shift
- Ensure full client satisfaction in relation to the quality of service and finished product within planned time schedules
- Any other duties and responsibilities the job requires not outlined above
- Frequent travel in the US
- 50% to 90% on the road travel
- Potential for Overtime
- Per diem
- High school or equivalent
- Background Check and Drug screening required
- Familiar with basic hand tools
- Must be willing to work at various heights
- Creative problem solver with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and highly detailed
- Computer and internet fluency
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting to achieve company goals
- Able to lift-up to 75Ibs
- Candidate should read and understand basic safety instructions
- May be asked to drive a non-commercial company vechicle
- Must be capable of working overtime
- Preferred: Bi-lingual (English/ Spanish)
- Preferred: Valid Driver's License with good Driving record
- Preferred: Valid US Passport for potential overseas travel would be a plus
- Work in different environments, primarily outdoors
- Is exposed to excessive noise
- Is around moving machinery
- Is exposed to marked changes in temperature and/or humidity
- Is exposed to dust
- Wearing of safety clothing and equipment may at times be required
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Floating holiday
- Paid time off
Senior Director Of Partnership
The Senior Director of Partnership is primarily responsible for leading and executing our strategic operational excellence initiatives throughout our partner's network. This includes partner advocacy, satisfaction, retention, standardization, efficiency, consistency and growth. This role consistently interfaces with our partners Senior Management team and is expected to provide effective communication and influence as the driver and internal expert of operational excellence. In addition, the role requires coaching, mentoring and people development of indirect reports and other cross functional associates. This position reports to the Chief Partnership Officer. This position requires the availability to travel 75%.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Initiate, lead, manage, and execute strategic operational initiatives throughout the organization, and specific to one or more partners.
Create collaborative and proactive partnerships that drive value creation for both our organization and our partners. Interface with partner senior management. Monitor partner contacts and organization.
Analyze partner data and recommend improvements for internal and external efficiencies, KPI's and financial performance.
Provide effective communication and influence as the driver and internal expert of operational excellence relative to the specific assigned client(s). Prepare reports for partner business on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Coach, mentor and develop indirect reports and other cross functional associates.
Business alignment on key issues
Value creation for partners
Revenue and CM generating opportunities
Operations and financial improvement across the partner network
Strategic and operational oversight of specific accounts
Service improvement (Measurements and Reporting)
Partner specific innovation
Market and partner intelligence
Business Reviews and Presentations
Partner contract renewals/retention
Documented alignment with Partner Operations/Supply Chain
Value driving projects and initiatives
Operations KPI improvement over baseline targets
Increases in revenue and CM organic
Increases in revenue and CM new business
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field required, Master's degree preferred.
Five to ten years operations management within distribution & warehousing with multiple location responsibility. 3PL experience required. Grocery and retail experience a plus.
Experience starting up and managing new locations.
Must be able and willing to travel 75% or more.
Must have prior P&L or Cost Center Control responsibility
Must be proficient in Microsoft office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
At least 5 years of experience in process driven leadership roles in Supply Chain / Industrial Services / Manufacturing
3 -- 5 years experience in B2B account management and service
Strong proficiency in Continuous Improvement disciplines: Lean / Kaizen / Six Sigma
Process Design / Project Management / Facilitation capabilities
Strong Statistical analysis / Data manipulation experience and proficiency
Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Formal Training and Consulting capabilities.
Any prior Quality / Lean Six Sigma certifications are preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Characteristics Required
Leadership -- the ability to instill trust, provide direction and delegate reasonability
Execution -- the drive to take action, achieve results, think creatively, work efficiently and competently
Communication -- the capacity to listen to others, process information and communicate effectively
Relationships -- the ability to build personal relationships and facilitate team success
People Development -- the passion to cultivate individual talents, motivate successfully, display commitment and seek continuous improvement
Safety Awareness -- the understanding of safety programs and proven operational oversight of safety program in a managed work environment
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers.
A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Perform clerical work requiring application of various work methods and procedures, and familiarity with departmental functions, policies, and practices.
This position will be responsible for…..
Receiving, classifying, and routing incoming mail and serve as a backup to the receptionist.
Check, analyze, and classify/alphabetize materials and conduct limited research when necessary.
Making postings to various departmental records and prepare reports involving tabulations or posted data and simple math calculations.
Conduct limited research of records for information relating to taxes, titles, judgments, or verification or location of other records or information.
Receive and issue receipts for payments for licenses, permits, certificates, bonds, service, etc.
Issue licenses, permits, certificates, or other legal documents, and/or titles in accordance with departmental rules and regulations.
Indexes records and information and file in established files.
Operating a typewriter, adding machine, calculator, copier, and/or other office machines.
Calculating, preparing and mailing bills for documents or services.
Performing such other duties as may be assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
0-2 year experience in clerical work, preferably in a warehouse environment.
Working knowledge of business English, spelling, and arithmetic; office practices and procedures; departmental rules and regulations.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Customer service driven.
Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
Ability to follow policies and procedures.
Ability to read, write and interpret information.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 21688
Outside Sales Representative- Scottsdale, AZ
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Arizona
Zip Code: 85353-4025
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This is an outside sales position responsible for promoting the company's products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts. The main focus is to help Sysco customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company.
This position often requires working non-traditional hours (evening, weekends and holidays) in order to successfully meet customers' needs.
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
Seek and qualify prospects in accordance with Company account stratification goals.
Research customer business needs and develop a mix of products and service to meet needs.
Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses. Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts, conventions, company meetings, etc.
Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
Manage deliveries to the routing schedule published by the transportation department; troubleshoot any problems that occur during the order process (for example, out of stock items, special order items, low inventory, etc.).
Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits, and customer events. Attend and participate in general sales and district meetings.
Participate in ongoing training sessions.
Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit margin data.
Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports.
Other duties may be assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or 5 YRS Foodservice sales experience
6 months of sales, and/or chef/restaurant management experience, and/or related (Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality; or Culinary Arts) degree
Basic pc skills and proficiency with MS Outlook
Reside or willing to relocate to the geographical vicinity of territory
Valid driver's license with a "clean" driving record (including: no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
Current automobile insurance with the following limits of liability: Bodily injury - $100,000 each person and $300,000 each accident; property damage - $100,000 is required
Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check)
Must sign Sysco Protective Covenants Agreement
Ability to read, write, speak English
Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality; or Culinary Arts
1 year of outside foodservice sales experience
Previous Sysco experience
Restaurant management / chef experience
To be successful in this position, the individual performing the duties must successfully demonstrate the following competencies:
Building Customer Loyalty
Sales Ability / Persuasiveness
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job.
This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job.
The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!