Awning Frame Maker Job Description Sample
Cabinet Face Frame Maker
High quality custom cabinet shop seeking EXPERIENCED woodworker to produce cabinet face frames. Offering competitive compensation with full benefits. E.O.E. Salary based on experience.
Awning Lead Installer, Carpenter Or Framing Experience
Requirements and work experience
- Clean driving record
- Able to work out of town
- Provide hand tools (i.e. impact gun, drill, wrenches)
- Home exterior construction
- Ladder and walk-board work
- Can learn on the job
- Ability to lead and train others.
Looking for leaders, not helpers. You will be evaluated on your ability to quickly and safely learn the installation process.
Install commercial & residential retractable awnings, canvas awnings, aluminum awnings.
- Report daily to office, then drive company vehicle to the jobsite & complete the installation/repair of the product.
- Maintain safe working environment and ensure job site is clean and clear of debris.
- Maintain inventory on company truck and understand all parts.
- Must come to work on time every day
- Construction knowledge
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be ok with heights & heavy lifting
- Need personal handheld tools to do work on the job
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Traveling out of town occasionally
- Ability to lead and train others
Highly competitive per individuals experience!
- 2 to 3 years of experience is preferred
- We would LOVE to have 5+ years of experience (Crew leader) join our team
- $13 - $18 an hour depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (clean driving record)
- Provide hand tools (i.e. impact gun, drill, wrenches)
we are looking for awning installers/laborers to aid in installing canvas, retractable and aluminum awnings. drivers license is a must and some experience would be helpful. we need to be able to climb heights and use small hand tools during installation. clean cut and able to deal with the public in a professional way. Can also be a sub contractor and that would be negotiable. responsible and respectful person
some welding would be an extra added bonus
Sunroom And Awning Lead Installation Tech:
Clarke Contractors, Inc. is an authorized dealer for Betterliving Sunrooms and Awnings. Clarke Contractor's has openings for Betterliving Sunroom Rooms and Awnings Installers. This position performs the installation process of sunroom room walls, windows, roofs, support structures, and doors.
Job Responsibilities: · Ensure all decks and patio rooms are built plumb, square, and comply with engineering specifications as well as regulatory code requirements · Review contract folder and all instructions/drawings before leaving on assignments to clarify work to be completed · Responsible for the installation of the job to ensure a quality job is completed in a safe and timely manner · Interact with customers in a professional manner, while maintaining the integrity of Clarke's reputation · Coordinate the procurement of glass orders and carpet and other building materials · Assist with the unloading of delivery trucks · Assist Project Manager in contributing to meeting company standards and achieving departmental goals
· 3-5 years prior experience in construction and skilled labor involving carpentry, roofing, window installation · Must have your own vehicle and tools · High School diploma or GED required, associate's degree or trade school experience in construction or related field preferred · Experience in the use of a brake, and other hand tools such as a utility knife, hammer, deglazing tools, etc · Clean driving record with the ability to regularly operate and manage the maintenance of a fleet vehicle · Ability to pass drug screen and background check · Basic arithmetic abilities including using a tape measure, converting metrics to fractions, calculations percentages and angles · Excellent oral and written communication skills For consideration, e-mail resume and cover letter Cincinnati Enquirer. Keywords: Window Coverings Installer, Location: West Chester, OH - 45069
Awning Installer- Crew And Leadsmen
We are currently seeking an Awning Installer- Crews and Leadsmen ! You will strive to professionally and securely install top of the line awnings for customers across the state.
- Install and repair standing metal seam awnings.
- Troubleshoot awnings and fixtures.
- Perform routine maintenance on awnings and fixtures.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in awning installation or other related fields
- Familiarity with power and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Bilingual a plus
- Clean Driving Record required
- Must pass DOT Physical
- Willingness to travel
- Travel costs paid including lodging, transportation, and per diem
- Travel time and Travel OT paid
- Looking for candidates in or around Orlando, FL and Valdosta, GA
Contractors, businesses, and homeowners throughout the southeast have chose Elite Awnings for our professional service and quality. From our first meeting to the final installation of each customers shade and weather solution, our team of creative awning and canopy specialists will listen to customer needs, explain their options, and work with them to ensure the highest level of satisfaction.
General Labor/ Awning Install Guy
Must have Valid Drivers License
Someone NOT afraid of HEIGHTS
Must have experience in the construction field.. IE: read a tape measure, use hand tools, climb a ladder, etc
General labor work - doing anything to help install signs.
ANDERSON SOUTH CAROLINA
Lead Awning Installer
Construction experience a must!
* Prefer prior experience in awning or sign installation
* Ability to manage a installation schedule and crew
* Ability to drive and maneuver install truck and up to 30ft of trailer
1) Install awnings safely and efficiently
2) Misc. shop duties as required by Manager
3) Gathering appropriate tools and supplies needed to complete job safely and efficiently
1) Ability to work outside in the weather elements
1) Ability to lift 100lbs on a regular basis
2) Standing all day, up and down ladders
3) Must wear safety equipment which is provided
Clean driving record and DOT physical required
Auto Body & Frame Technician - Tom Wood Collision Center
The Tom Wood Collision Center was founded in 1991 and has been at our current location since 2012. Since then, we repair and deliver an average of 20 cars a day, which averages to over 5,000 vehicles a year. The Collision Center is ICAR Certified - only 10% of all collision centers nationally reach the gold certification level, which also has a minimum requirement for training. We are looking for an Experienced Body & Frame Technician to repair damaged body parts and the bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards. BENEFITS: We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and company matching 401(k), Employee Assistance, Company Paid Training and future growth opportunities within the company. Join a great team - submit your application and disclosure form online (via computer) today! www.tomwoodcareers.com Job #2017-1919 For more information about our Collision Center, please visit our homepage. Contact: Deb Satinsky Direct: (317) 688-6237 Cell: (317) 922-7615 (text avail) Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received.
Prepares vehicles for body repair work.
Notifies management of any additional repairs needed.
Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time.
Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
Valid Driver License
I-CAR Certificate of Advanced Training highly preferred Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number, and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility. EEOC- Drug & Tobacco Free Campus External Company Name: Tom Wood Automotive Group External Company URL: www.tomwood.com
Carpenter - Frame
We have a full-time opening for a Framing Carpenter
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have (5) or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be full journeyman (5YEARS EXPIERIENCE)
Description: Repairing/ remodeling homes damaged by calamities such as fire, water, vehicle intrusion etc...
Responsibilities: Floor and wall framing, roof framing, siding and trim
Must have reliable transportation (prefer pickup truck), hand tools, saw, framing nail gun, compressor.
We offer a great work atmosphere, 40 hrs per week, benefits, paid vacations, paid major holidays. We are looking for long term employees looking for a solid work experience.
Finish Mill Face Frame Assembly Apprentice
Finish Mill Face Frame Assembly Apprentice SUMMARY Sets up and operates variety of woodworking machines and uses various handtools to fabricate and repair wooden cabinets and high grade furniture by performing the following duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the immediate/acting leadership. Studies blueprints or drawings of articles to be constructed or repaired, and plans sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed. Marks outline or dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock.
Matches materials for color, grain, or texture. Sets up and operates woodworking machines such as power saws, jointer, mortiser, tenoner, CNC machines, molder, and shaper, to cut and shape parts from woodstock. Trims component parts of joints to ensure snug fit.
Glues, fits, and clamps parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit. Drives nails or other fasteners into joints at designated places to reinforce joints. Sands and scrapes surfaces and joints of articles to prepare articles for finishing.
Repairs high grade articles of furniture. QUALITY All associates have the responsibility to meet all of the requirements for their work processes the first time, every time; nonconformance is not acceptable. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition, all associates need to be flexible to rotate to various areas within the Company as needed. EDUCATION High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or working towards a GED for completion within a year. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to leadership and other associates of the organization. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to read and compute measurements based on a basic tape measure. REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!