Awning Frame Maker Job Description Sample
Applicants must have experience in installing awnings or related products.
Will install awnings and/or metal structures including roll-up curtains, canopies, shades and cabanas. Working with both galvanized steel and aluminum. Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, wedges etc. Be able to climb various ladder lengths and lift 50-75 lbs. Be able to use drills and other power tools. Drill holes into brick, stone or wood. Be able to take and verify measurements using measuring tapes, squares etc. Understand, read and work from layouts and drawings. All applicants must be able to pass background checks, have work references, be eligible to work in US and have a valid drivers license. Speak and read English for instructions.
Awning Lead Installer, Carpenter Or Framing Experience
Requirements and work experience
- Clean driving record
- Able to work out of town
- Provide hand tools (i.e. impact gun, drill, wrenches)
- Home exterior construction
- Ladder and walk-board work
- Can learn on the job
- Ability to lead and train others.
Looking for leaders, not helpers. You will be evaluated on your ability to quickly and safely learn the installation process.
Install commercial & residential retractable awnings, canvas awnings, aluminum awnings.
- Report daily to office, then drive company vehicle to the jobsite & complete the installation/repair of the product.
- Maintain safe working environment and ensure job site is clean and clear of debris.
- Maintain inventory on company truck and understand all parts.
- Must come to work on time every day
- Construction knowledge
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be ok with heights & heavy lifting
- Need personal handheld tools to do work on the job
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Traveling out of town occasionally
- Ability to lead and train others
Highly competitive per individuals experience!
- 2 to 3 years of experience is preferred
- We would LOVE to have 5+ years of experience (Crew leader) join our team
- $13 - $18 an hour depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (clean driving record)
- Provide hand tools (i.e. impact gun, drill, wrenches)
Awning Production Technician
Manufactures awnings, parts and assemblies as required, meeting defined production schedules. Work on special projects as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Preparing and setup of necessary tools and equipment for manufacturing awnings.
Arranging of parts for manufacturing processes.
Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting, maintain supplies, performing preventive maintenance, informing Production Manager of repairs
Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements
Review of finished assemblies & parts to ensure accuracy against drawings & BOMs
Report fabrication issues and assist in resolutions as required
Documents actions by completing records
Perform shop floor duties such as stapling, packing, shipping and loading
Analyzes work orders to complete the manufacturing calculating requirements, studying metals, determining layout and assembly of awnings
Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds to assure quality
Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons to transport materials to and from specified destinations.
Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
Load and unload trucks
Operating other necessary equipment and performing tasks necessary to complete parts to specifications
Perform other duties as requested by the department manager
Awning Installer- Crew And Leadsmen
We are currently seeking an Awning Installer- Crews and Leadsmen ! You will strive to professionally and securely install top of the line awnings for customers across the state.
- Install and repair standing metal seam awnings.
- Troubleshoot awnings and fixtures.
- Perform routine maintenance on awnings and fixtures.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in awning installation or other related fields
- Familiarity with power and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Bilingual a plus
- Clean Driving Record required
- Must pass DOT Physical
- Willingness to travel
- Travel costs paid including lodging, transportation, and per diem
- Travel time and Travel OT paid
Contractors, businesses, and homeowners throughout the southeast have chose Elite Awnings for our professional service and quality. From our first meeting to the final installation of each customers shade and weather solution, our team of creative awning and canopy specialists will listen to customer needs, explain their options, and work with them to ensure the highest level of satisfaction.
General Labor/ Awning Install Guy
Must have Valid Drivers License
Someone NOT afraid of HEIGHTS
Must have experience in the construction field.. IE: read a tape measure, use hand tools, climb a ladder, etc
General labor work - doing anything to help install signs.
ANDERSON SOUTH CAROLINA
Frame Technician-Experience In Strengthening Frame On Heavy Duty Trucks
Position Description Ryder Acquires Dallas Service Center, Inc. to Expand Fleet Maintenance Network and Add New Body Repair Capabilities Frame Technician • Experience in strengthening frame on heavy duty trucks • Mechanics tool required APPLY RYDER.CAREERS THEN CALL RAY 800.969.3748
Post-secondary vocational education strongly preferred
Must have minimum tool requirement
Must have a valid driver's license
Valid CDL (license A) is highly desired; mandatory in some locations
Must possess state license as required
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty and medium duty equipment.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty and medium duty equipment
Knowledge of and the ability to apply knowledge of computer skills: PC, Windows, mouse, etc. + This position requires for you to drive Ryder vehicles. In order to become a Ryder employee you must:
Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
Pass a Ryder Drug Test
Pass a DOT physical
Pass a Ryder road test
Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
Performs vehicle maintenance and repair duties including:
Performs standard vehicle maintenance
Performs preventive maintenance
Diagnoses complex mechanical and electronic problems utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable
Completes complex and detailed mechanical inspections & repairs with minimal supervision
Replaces defective components as instructed
Works unsupervised on most tasks
Performs facility maintenance duties
Interacts with customers/drivers to properly determine nature of complaint once assigned a task.
Utilizes key functions of Shop Management System and electronic documentation available.
Works in accordance with all federal/ provincial and corporate compliance guidelines (i.e., safety, DOT, MOT).
Acts as mentor for Tech 1 and Tech 2 levels.
Demonstrate the ability to access and use internal and external maintenance documents.
Other support duties as required to support operations. These could include but are not limited to Service Island support
SBTIII trained within 180 days (SBT220)
Complete 2 of the OEM On-Line diagnostic scan tool software courses as required by location fleet mi. (predominant OEM of fleet mix completed within 365days) Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Employment TypeRegular - Full Time (4)
Carpenter - Frame
We have a full-time opening for a Framing Carpenter
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have (5) or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be full journeyman (5YEARS EXPIERIENCE)
Description: Repairing/ remodeling homes damaged by calamities such as fire, water, vehicle intrusion etc...
Responsibilities: Floor and wall framing, roof framing, siding and trim
Must have reliable transportation (prefer pickup truck), hand tools, saw, framing nail gun, compressor.
We offer a great work atmosphere, 40 hrs per week, benefits, paid vacations, paid major holidays. We are looking for long term employees looking for a solid work experience.
Canvas Art Frame Assembler
Canvas Art Framer needed in Henderson, NV
Canvas Art Framer
Currently looking for temporary associates to fill Canvas Art Framer openings in the Henderson, NV area. Candidates must have experience with use of hand tools.
Responsibilities of the Canvas Art Frame Assembler
- Basic ability to read a tape measure
- Hand eye coordination
- Use of small hand tools
Requirements of the Canvas Art Framer
- Prior experience using miter saws
- Cabinetry or small wood assembly
- Willing to stand for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma or
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Residential Wood Frame Specialist
Our client based in Baltimore is a leading-edge production home builder that uses revolutionary technology combined with talented crews to provide high quality residential homes to the Baltimore Metro area and other markets in the North East. We are currently accepting applications to become part of a select group of framers responsible for constructing and erecting factory made structural components on site.
The company is ramping up production and seeks only top –notch talent to join their team.
The person selected must have the following skills and experience:
- Be an experienced framer with knowledge of all areas of residential wood frame construction, methods, and techniques.
- Be good with their hands and able to use nail guns, power hand tools, measuring tape and framing hammer.
- Be in good physical condition, able to load and unload material at the assemble area. This will include the repeated manual lifting of objects of approx. 50 lbs. and up to 90 lbs. at times.
- Be able to read blueprints, schematics/drawings and be able to trouble-shoot issues if they arise on site so that the schedule can be maintained and that quality standards are met.
- You must be willing to travel during the week (Hotel and Per Diem is provided.)
- You must be willing to work over-time as required.
- You should have your own basic tools and proper work attire/PPE
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and Background check.
- Very competitive pay structure depending on your skill and experience.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and a 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid vacation time.
- Work with a great team and cutting-edge company focused on quality.
To apply, respond to this ad with a copy of your resume attached or a brief statement describing your skills and recent jobs. You may also call us to set up an appointment weekdays from 8:30 – 4:30 pm at (443) 874-5450 and ask for James or Lisa. Check us out at www.constructionlabor.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule interviews.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Frame Punch Laborer
Work for an established company that has been building the front range for over 25 years.
Frame punch guy needed for single family residential homes. Must know how to read plans and have experience walking houses. Must be able to quickly see punch items and work well with framers. Spanish as a second language is a plus but definitely not required.
Tools, cell phone and reliable transportation are required.
Pay based on experience.
1099 or W-2 depending on the situation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!