Awning Hanger Helper Job Description Sample
we are looking for awning installers/laborers to aid in installing canvas, retractable and aluminum awnings. drivers license is a must and some experience would be helpful. we need to be able to climb heights and use small hand tools during installation. clean cut and able to deal with the public in a professional way. Can also be a sub contractor and that would be negotiable. responsible and respectful person
some welding would be an extra added bonus
Sunroom And Awning Lead Installation Tech:
Clarke Contractors, Inc. is an authorized dealer for Betterliving Sunrooms and Awnings. Clarke Contractor's has openings for Betterliving Sunroom Rooms and Awnings Installers. This position performs the installation process of sunroom room walls, windows, roofs, support structures, and doors.
Job Responsibilities: · Ensure all decks and patio rooms are built plumb, square, and comply with engineering specifications as well as regulatory code requirements · Review contract folder and all instructions/drawings before leaving on assignments to clarify work to be completed · Responsible for the installation of the job to ensure a quality job is completed in a safe and timely manner · Interact with customers in a professional manner, while maintaining the integrity of Clarke's reputation · Coordinate the procurement of glass orders and carpet and other building materials · Assist with the unloading of delivery trucks · Assist Project Manager in contributing to meeting company standards and achieving departmental goals
· 3-5 years prior experience in construction and skilled labor involving carpentry, roofing, window installation · Must have your own vehicle and tools · High School diploma or GED required, associate's degree or trade school experience in construction or related field preferred · Experience in the use of a brake, and other hand tools such as a utility knife, hammer, deglazing tools, etc · Clean driving record with the ability to regularly operate and manage the maintenance of a fleet vehicle · Ability to pass drug screen and background check · Basic arithmetic abilities including using a tape measure, converting metrics to fractions, calculations percentages and angles · Excellent oral and written communication skills For consideration, e-mail resume and cover letter Cincinnati Enquirer. Keywords: Window Coverings Installer, Location: West Chester, OH - 45069
Awning Installer- Crew And Leadsmen
We are currently seeking an Awning Installer- Crews and Leadsmen ! You will strive to professionally and securely install top of the line awnings for customers across the state.
- Install and repair standing metal seam awnings.
- Troubleshoot awnings and fixtures.
- Perform routine maintenance on awnings and fixtures.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in awning installation or other related fields
- Familiarity with power and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Bilingual a plus
- Clean Driving Record required
- Must pass DOT Physical
- Willingness to travel
- Travel costs paid including lodging, transportation, and per diem
- Travel time and Travel OT paid
- Looking for candidates in or around Orlando, FL and Valdosta, GA
Contractors, businesses, and homeowners throughout the southeast have chose Elite Awnings for our professional service and quality. From our first meeting to the final installation of each customers shade and weather solution, our team of creative awning and canopy specialists will listen to customer needs, explain their options, and work with them to ensure the highest level of satisfaction.
Awning Lead Installer, Carpenter Or Framing Experience
Requirements and work experience
- Clean driving record
- Able to work out of town
- Provide hand tools (i.e. impact gun, drill, wrenches)
- Home exterior construction
- Ladder and walk-board work
- Can learn on the job
- Ability to lead and train others.
Looking for leaders, not helpers. You will be evaluated on your ability to quickly and safely learn the installation process.
Install commercial & residential retractable awnings, canvas awnings, aluminum awnings.
- Report daily to office, then drive company vehicle to the jobsite & complete the installation/repair of the product.
- Maintain safe working environment and ensure job site is clean and clear of debris.
- Maintain inventory on company truck and understand all parts.
- Must come to work on time every day
- Construction knowledge
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be ok with heights & heavy lifting
- Need personal handheld tools to do work on the job
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Traveling out of town occasionally
- Ability to lead and train others
Highly competitive per individuals experience!
- 2 to 3 years of experience is preferred
- We would LOVE to have 5+ years of experience (Crew leader) join our team
- $13 - $18 an hour depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (clean driving record)
- Provide hand tools (i.e. impact gun, drill, wrenches)
General Labor/ Awning Install Guy
Must have Valid Drivers License
Someone NOT afraid of HEIGHTS
Must have experience in the construction field.. IE: read a tape measure, use hand tools, climb a ladder, etc
General labor work - doing anything to help install signs.
ANDERSON SOUTH CAROLINA
Posted Date 1/1/2018
Back To Search
54462236 Days Laborers and Helpers Noel MO Noel Plant 64854 #
Pay Type non-exempt
Position ID 10493661
Employment Type FULL-TIME - - - #
Description This position is responsible for entry level non-skilled general labor while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures. #
Tasks This position could work in any department of this Tray Pack facility. Standing, walking, bending, stretching, climbing, pushing, pulling, and reaching are required in all areas. Lifting is required in many areas (weight depends upon area). These positions work in a cold, damp or hot and humid environment and these areas have slippery walking surfaces. #
Requirements Previous live receiving experience is preferred. Tyson Foods, Inc. (Tyson) voluntarily participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all team members. Persons offered employment with Tyson are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process. - - - Tyson Foods, Inc. voluntarily participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all team members. Persons offered employment with Tyson Foods are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process. What is E-Verify (English)
EEO is the Law (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law Supplemental (English)
Pay Transparency Policy Statement (English)
(Español) All Tyson Team Members are responsible for safety. This includes but is not limited to personal safety and food safety. An Equal Opportunity Employer Disability Friendly
Drywall Installer / Hanger & Taper
We are seeking a Drywall Installer to join our team! We are growing rapidly and in need of honest and hardworking people who are not afraid to get their hands dirty. Ideal candidates are people who want to move up and grow within the company.
- Install Drywall
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation is based on experience
Drywall Installer/Drywall Hanger
National Catastrophe Restoration, INC. (NCRI) is one of Kansas City's premiere restoration/construction companies is continuing to expand. NCRI is looking for Drywall Finishers/Hangers. Applicant must be self motivated with a good work ethic, good attendance and reliable transportation. Competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Driver's license and drug testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply in person:
NCRI - National Catastrophe Restoration, Inc
Lenexa, KS 66214
Journeyman Drywall Hanger Install Commercial Project
We are looking to hire a crew of Journeyman Drywall installers for a Commercial jobsite in Hawthorne, CA. This temporary opportunity starts within the next week, so do not delay in submitting your resume to this job today!
-Must have over 5 years of recent and verifiable experience with commercial Drywall
-Hanging and Installation and Mudding and Taping experience all are a MUST
-Must have your full hand tools, cordless drill, and safety equipment.
-Must be able to clear a 7 year background and drug screen.
Looking for 1 Lead and a crew of 2-3 Journey-level Drywallers to start as soon as Monday, December 4th
Simply submit your resume with your best contact information and someone will be in touch with you shortly!
With over 40 years of combined service in the industry, Arena's team includes certified staffing professionals from the industrial, construction, and agricultural sectors. Call today for a free consultation on your current workforce, and find out what path is best for your employees and your company. Arena's offers many hiring incentive programs that ease the pain of training costs and reduce the risk of turnover in the 1st 90 days. .
Commercial Awning Installer
* Prefer prior experience in awning or sign installation
* Ability to manage a installation schedule
* Ability to drive and maneuver install truck and up to 30ft of trailer
1) Install awnings safely and efficiently
2) Misc. shop duties as required by Manager
3) Gathering appropriate tools and supplies needed to complete job safely and efficiently
1) Ability to work outside in the weather elements
1) Ability to lift 100lbs on a regular basis
2) Standing all day, up and down ladders
3) Must wear safety equipment which is provided
Clean driving record and DOT physical required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!