Awning Maker And Installer Job Description Sample
Cabinet Maker / Cabinet Installer
Looking for experienced Cabinet Makers, Finbishers and Installers. Full time position, must have reliable transportation. Installer must have valid drivers license.
Cabinet Maker / Installer
Fast Pace Cabinet shop seeking motivated / self directed individual to work in cabinet manufacturing / installation. A positive "can do" attitude is imperative Duties to include but not limited to: reading of blue prints, and shop drawings, cutting, machining, stain, finish, laminating, assembly, and installation of kitchen and bath cabinets and counter tops. General trim carpentry skills and familiarity with wood working a tools a must. Must have valid drivers licence, your own hand tools, good references, be able to read a tape measure, and lift 80 lbs. We offer a competitive wage with benefits.
General labor position also available - we will train the right candidate who is eager and willing to learn. Salary based on skill level.
Sign Maker / Installer
Local company is looking to hire an production associate to help in the making of signs and installation of signs big and small as well as vinyl. To apply for this position you must have a VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, Be able to use power tools such as drills, pass a drug test, and be clean cut. Please come in our office to fill out an application 51 Concourse Way Greer SC 29650
Medustrial, a service of Condustrial, Inc. provides supplemental staffing for the healthcare industry... (long term care, hospitals, government agencies & facilities).
Cabinet Maker - Installer
From our inception in 1979, we have prided ourselves in providing a diverse market with a plethora of services in the area of commercial and residential architectural woodwork, and specializing in supplying custom booth manufacturing.
Sets up and operates variety of woodworking machines and uses various handtools to fabricate and install cabinets
Bores holes for insertion of screws or dowels by hand or using boring machine
Mill and Sands wood surfaces to prepare product for finishing
Install hardware, such as hinges, catches, and drawer pulls
Lamination of Plastic laminate
High School Diploma required; some College preferred.
1-2 years experience in similar industry
Candidates must be available to work full time; some weekends (40+hours)
Reliable transportation to and from office. Shop Trucks available for Installation.
Interpersonal, verbal, and communications skills are required
Self motivated, energetic with a strong work ethic
The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Competitive Hourly Compensation
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Call to fill out application at (734) 719-0619
Visit our website www.choosemcs.com
Cabinet Installation / Maker
Well established Custom Architectural Millwork Shop seeking Experienced Cabinetmaker at our facility in Lowell, MA to work on high-end commercial cabinetry. The candidate must have three years’ experience working with Laminate Materials in a mill shop setting. We are looking for someone who has the desire to successfully produce the high-quality products our clients expect.
Job Qualifications and Responsibilities are:
- · Must have 3 years’ experience working with Laminates
- · 3-5 years’ experience working in a wood/laminate mill shop.
- · Experience with wood, laminates and other materials
- · Ability to read shop drawings.
- · Familiarity with common woodworking materials and tools.
- · Complete projects in a timely manner.
- · Assist other cabinet makers with projects in the shop.
- · Maintaining equipment and shop cleanliness
- · Tasks assigned by shop foreman
Punctual, reliable and a strong work ethic encouraged to apply.
Hours are Monday-Friday 6:30am-3pm, with occasional overtime.
Benefits: Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, IRA
Carpenter - Cabinet Maker
Cabinet Maker / Builder / Installer for trade show display company
- An energetic, positive craftsman experienced in cabinetry building, installing, dismantling, repairing, preparing and finishing trade show display elements. Person to work in a family business environment, able to work with a team to continually service customers tradeshow display programs.
- Build custom modular wall panels, cabinets, counters and special elements used in the trade show industry.
- Project review, pull, inspect inventory items. Prepare new and existing equipment.
- Assure materials prepared are "show ready".
- Setting-up and operating equipment, verifying dimensions and functionality, assembling and finishing components.
- Cut and shape wood components, handle and modify metal components and have knowledge in simple lighting and audio/ video cabling and wiring.
- Determine appropriate methods for cutting, shaping, and assembling parts; setting-up and operating equipment, including power saws, planers, sanders, lathes, jointers, routers, and nailers; programming computer-aided equipment; measuring and marking materials; verifying dimensions; trimming parts using hand tools including planes, chisels, wood files, and sanders.
- Ability to work or understand CNC cutting machines / table routers, basic computers and digital layouts
- Supply own standard building hand tools.
- Tradeshow display preparation, inventory, document, packing
- Install and dismantle displays
- Supervise a labor team to install and dismantle displays
- Work together with designers, project managers, foreman, and team members
- Able to professionally communicate with customers
- Capturing and documenting materials used and time per project
- Additional tasks required within a small business model
- Based on experience in trade show display industry and level of construction skill
A full time position
Typical (8 hour day) 8am-4:30pm with availability to customers 24/7
Sign Maker / Vinyl Graphics Production
FASTSIGNS of Kingston is looking hire a sign maker / vinyl graphics production. Sign Maker / Installer We are looking for the right person to compliment our team.
Sign experience is NOT necessary. If you like working with your hands this could be a great job for you. If you have a a hand and mind for construction, electrical, or mechanics we would like to you to apply.
This position is for all aspects of the physical production and installation of signs. Sign assembly includes preparing substrates and applying vinyl according to written instructions. Must also mount and/or laminate prints including operating and setting-up the laminator for over-laminating, encapsulation, or mounting of digital imaged products.
RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Follow a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic image(s) on a predetermined substrate or medium. 2. Prepare substrates for vinyl application.
This may include cutting, painting, laminating, cleaning and maintaining the substrates for vinyl application. 3. Weed excess vinyl from computer cut images. 4. Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-production by accurately reading and interpreting a work order and then proofing for errors or unacceptable standards. 5.
Perform finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces (will train). 6. Communicate with other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner. 7. Help unload and store raw materials; clean and maintain storage areas. 8.
Work on multiple projects simultaneously. 9. Assist with installation signs. 10. Must have valid drivers license TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS 1.
Ability to stand for long periods of time. 2. Ability to lift 50 or more pounds. 3. Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate. 4.
Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high quality work. 5. Ability to use light power equipment. 6. Ability to work on ladders.
Veterans are encouraged to apply. Please email resume, stop in for application or call Todd at 845-331-5800 Ext.104
Would you like to come to work at a very established, stable, family owned, 2nd generation Cabinet Shop that has been in business for 40 years?
Where Quality and Customer Service is the Top Priority?
Are you looking to be a part a positive family oriented work environment?
If so please respond with your resume or short note of what you have been up to for the past 10-15 years
Take advantage of an opportunity to advance your skills with a highly respected Bay Area Cabinet Shop
Please have at least 5 - 10 years of Custom Cabinet Installation Experience
Installer Position: Please have Truck / Van & all Tools needed for installation
Cabinet Maker Position: Please have all hand tools needed for Bench Work
Must possess a professional appearance and be able to pass back ground check
Must have a Clean Driver's License
Cabinet Maker/ Installer
Custom cabinetry shop seeking experienced cabinet maker and installer.
Experience with cutting, assembling and detailing. Able to operate table saw, panel saw, rip saw, router and other various power and hand tools.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, conscience, reliable and pays close attention to detail.
Clean driving record required.
High-End Cabinet Shop Installer
5 years of experience in all types woodwork installations.
Able to meet challenges, be solution orientated and work independent.
Must have vehicle and tools, Top pay for top installers
Majority of work in Los Angeles / Orange County areas
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!