Azusa Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs Offer You Brilliant Advantages
HazMat no longer required!
Earn $1.05/mile & paid fuel surcharge!
UPS Freight, the world’s leading provider of logistics, has CDL-A truck driving opportunities with great rates for owner operators nationwide. We are seeking motivated owner operator drivers to run steady freight for a starting rate of $1.05 per mile. Plus, you’ll earn paid fuel surcharge and home time you can count on!
Our competitive compensation package is just the beginning. UPS Freight CDL-A owner operator truck driver jobs offer many great advantages to benefit your driving business.
CDL-A Owner Operators Enjoy:
High starting rates of $1.05 per mile
Loaded & empty miles paid the same
Full fuel surcharge on all miles
Practical mileage pay
Fuel & tire discounts
Plate, permits, fuel & road taxes paid at no cost
Fast pay – within 24 hours of paperwork receipt
Tolls & scales paid – PrePass Plus provided
All no-touch freight; primarily terminal-to-terminal deliveries
98% drop & hook
Cargo & liability insurance
Earn more with CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at UPS
Starting rate: $1.05/mile
After 12 months: $1.06/mile
After 18 months: $1.065/mile
After 24 months: $1.07/mile
For more than 100 years, UPS Freight has helped keep America moving by transporting vital goods across the nation. Call our recruiters today for more information on how this excited truck driver job with an industry leader can grow your own driving business success!
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Warehouse Income
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
State Farm is currently seeking to hire qualified candidates for our openings in Southern California. We would like to invite you to explore our career opportunity program, to determine if this is the right fit for you. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years Sales, Business, or Entrepreneurial experience.
We currently have various agency opportunities throughout the State of California.
Here are some key points to highlight regarding our Agency Career Program:
- State Farm provides a competitive salary , plus comprehensive benefits during our comprehensive training program.
- State Farm provides a minimum startup allowance of $30k and up to assist with start-up costs (paid to Agent after completing training).
- Agents receive hands-on field development, coaching, and mentoring during training.
- The Agent candidate can select to be given/assigned (not buy) an existing book of business with built in renewal income or build the business up from scratch in growth areas while being supported financially by State Farm. A solid foundation on which to build a long term career.
- State Farm is not a franchise, so there are no franchise fees.
- State Farm offers monthly marketing assistance and subsidizes nearly all advertising.
- The Agency Opportunity is a lucrative and stable long term career with high income earning potential.Please send all resumes via email.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales, Business, or Entrepreneurial: 3 years
Jr Journeyman Maintenance Mechanic
Under general supervision, perform journey level work in the repair, maintenance, modification, trouble shooting, inspection and monitoring of metal forming tools and associated equipment and assist with training of other maintenance personnel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance on motors, furnaces and production machines, following prints, diagrams, operation manuals.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems, using precision measuring equipment and using sound troubleshooting techniques.
• Estimate time, materials and equipment required for jobs assigned.
• Read and interpret blue prints, maintenance manuals and electrical schematics.
• Use a variety of equipment such as lathe, pipe threading machine, hand grinders, drill press, etc.
• Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs and reassemble.
• Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
• In the absence of a Journeyman or Supervisor, will be responsible for the day to day requirements of the Department.
• To lead and work with teams in the Lean Manufacturing Initiative
• Will possess all the skills requires for the previous classification and be able to
• Give directions to other personnel
• Work with outside vendors and contractors
• Learn basic PLC controls
• Be able to work with little or no supervision
• Be able to read blue prints and electrical schematics
• Ability to work with computerized maintenance program
Junior Advertising / Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level Marketing
Junior Advertising / Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level Marketing
Vanquish Marketing Group
What to Expect:
- This position will provide college graduates and interns with an introductory experience into the advertising, sales, marketing and business development industry through learning practical sales experience, hands on training and mentorship, as well as special consideration for future full time employment opportunities.
- Playing a key support role in all areas of marketing, advertising, sales & business management, you can expect a rewarding and stimulating experience working with some of the largest brand names in the retail industry!
- The position will be focused on field operations developed to help clients build their brands and consumer base in the local market.
- References may be furnished upon successful completion of the program.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Attendance to sales and marketing company meetings
- Interacting with customers during marketing events and on-site business initiatives
- Tracking and maintaining consumer data
- Campaign analysis and goal setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, personable, strong ability to engage with others face to face
- Experience in sales/marketing/retail or restaurant industries preferred
- Natural leadership ability a plus
- Team Player with a collaborative approach to problem solving
The ideal candidate will successfully progress into an advanced management training program, that is designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional marketing. This includes, but not limited to:
- Brand Marketing
- Client relations
- Direct Sales
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management
HOURLY WAGE - PAID TRAINING - BI WEEKLY PAY!
NOT A 100% COMMISSION POSITION - BASE PAY GUARANTEED!
Our clients view us as a strategic partner that provides a value-added element to their sales and marketing efforts. Our in-store and on-site event campaigns can be adapted to perform very effectively for most products and services.
Every successful candidate starts at the same level. They learn the Vanquish business model from top to bottom and lead by example when implementing it. All candidates have to commit to undergoing a thorough cross- training in all aspects of our business approach.
In addition, Vanquish looks for three essential characteristics to be present in all of our staff:
A high energy drive for success
People skills that are above average
The ability to constantly learn
Expansion plans are constant, driven by new clients and ongoing campaigns of existing ones. So, we are always scouting sharp talent.
How we stand apart
Ongoing staff training and development is a daily practice at Vanquish. To promote this, each new member is assigned to a personal mentorship team. These mentors are there through the entire entry-level training and career development phases.
Vanquish is proud to encourage a work environment where people can excel, have some fun and build a successful career. Promotions and incentives are awarded on work ethic and results.
As the Operations/Production Manager, you will be responsible for total leadership, technical management, supervision and control of industrial production processes from initial order to final shipment. In addition, the ideal candidate must be an effective leader with a great attitude with excellent communication skills, strong decision making abilities, and able to excel in fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
What you will do:
• Plan, execute and control the daily production schedule and adjust when needed.
• Must be proactive and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Manage human and material resources to meet production targets.
• Monitor product standards and implement quality-control strategies.
• Review efficiency reports and take corrective action for variances.
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
• Set and achieve long range goals to impact and improve department processes and procedures.
• Manage the calendar to ensure proper development and production flow for on time deliveries.
• Analyze all manufacturing costs and continuously seek to improve profit margins.
• Supervise, motivate, coach and mentor a team of workers. Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision, decision-making, persuasiveness, negotiation, influencing, leading teamwork and conflict management.
• Recruit, train, onboard and mentor new factory workers (sewing machine operators, cutters, warehouse)
• Maintain and provide a safe working environment.
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma.
• Min 5 years experience in Production/Operations Management.
• Job costing (estimate production costs and budgets), tie studies, WIP, Scheduling, Material purchasing etc..
• Bilingual (Spanish) with strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, effective team building skills, proven ability to deliver results, strong ability to multi-task/prioritize and the ability to effectively manage conflict and maintain strong employee relations.
• ERP inventory software experience would be a bonus.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office, excel, QuickBooks a bonus.
• Key Leadership Competencies (ethics, values, integrity, trust, leadership techniques, priority setting, organization and process management)
• Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring and firing.
• Responsible for production from A-Z (design, cutting, sewing, manufacturing, packing, shipping, logistics, unloading of containers and inventory.
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
DOCS is seeking dentists to work with us on an independent contracting basis providing dental screenings and treatment to the military during weekend events.
Seeking dentists comfortable with various dental treatment including restorations, endodontics and extractions.
We provide dental services in a mobile environment, dentist must be comfortable in a mobile operatory setting. All equipment, material and supplies are provided. Any active, unrestricted state license is accepted.
Pay rate is $600-700/day as independent contracting.
Please reply to ad with your resume and if you are available for this weekend's event.
Security Officer Career Fairs - Tues, Thurs (La/Sgv/Ie)
OPEN CAREER FAIR FOR SECURITY OFFICERS!!!
Securitas is seeking motivated individuals to join our team of professional Security Officers at our client Hospital locations and other sites. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
We have a lot of openings and are holding a Career Fair on the following days/times/locations:
San Gabriel Valley and Los Angeles Applicants:
Date: Tuesday 02/06/2018 and 02/13/2018
Time: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Location: 4981 Irwindale Ave. Ste. 900, Irwindale, CA 91761
Inland Empire Applicants:
Date: Thursday 02/08/2018 and 02/15/2018
Time: 8:30 am – 2:30 am
Location: 402 S. Milliken Ave. Ste. G-H, Ontario, CA 91761
Full-time and Part-time positions available with:
- •Competitive Wages
- •Free Training & Uniforms
- •Benefits/Premium Medical/Dental/Vision/401K
- •Vacation/Sick Leave/Bereavement
- •Career Advancement
- •Bonus Programs
Please Bring the following with you to the interview (Not required, but highly recommended). If you do not have these items available, still come to the interview:
A Personal or Employment Reference Letter (Employment references preferred)
Original CA Security Guard Card (if applicable)
8-40 hours of Security Guard Training Certificates (if you already have a CA Security Guard Card)
Original HS Diploma or GED (or higher education) - If you do not have this, still come to the career fair
We also ask that you please submit your online application on our Company website prior to coming in for the in-person interview. If you are unable to attend the job fair, please submit your online application and we can schedule an interview a different day/time. To submit your online application, go to www.securitasinc.com/join-us.
We look forward to meeting you!
Some positions require driving as a part of the duties, so candidates must meet Company safe driving requirements.
Key Words: Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Protective Agent, Watchman, Night Watchman, Day Watchman, Surveillance, Security, Surveillance Officer, Loss Prevention, Theft Prevention, Customer Service Security Officer, Hotel Security Officer, Safety and Security Officer, Store Detective, Area Patrol, Transportation Security Officer, Armed Security Officer, Security Supervisor, Officer, Site Supervisor, Lead Security Officer, Detention Officer, Corporate Security Officer, Security Specialist, Security Officer / Supervisor, Protective Security Officer, Professional Security officer, Licensed Security Officer, Security, Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, Event Security Officer, Site security, Part time security officer, Part time security guard, Certified security Guard, Security Agent, Licensed Security guard, Front desk security officer, front desk security guard, Private security officer, corporate security officer, Patrol Officer, Customer Service, Unarmed Security Guard, Public Safety, Public Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Correctional Officer, Driver Guard, Gate Guard, Facilities Guard, Facilities Safety, Concierge, Asset Protection Specialist, Doorman/Customer Service, Greeter, Door Greeter, Mobile Patrol Officer, Flex Officer, Site Supervisor, Site Security, Event Security, Security Agent, Safety Agent, Facilities Patrol, Building Security, Security Coordinator, Facilities CSO, Security and Safety Officer or Guard, machine setter, machine operator, machine tender, Equipment Setter, Equipment Operator, Equipment Tender, Metals, Plastics, Paver, Construction, Builder, Roofing, Fishing, Farmworker, Farming, Tree Trimmer, Agriculture, Refuse and Recyclable Material Collector, waste management, Recycling and Reclamation Worker, molding and casting worker, machine operator, packaging and filling machine operator, extruding, forming, pressing, and compacting machine setter, operator, tender, grinding and polishing worker, woodworking machine setter, operator, textile machine operator, welder, cutter, welder fitters, grinding, lapping, polishing, buffering machine tool setter, operator, metal, plastic, cutting punching, installation, maintenance repair, tire repair, rock splitter, pipe layer, building materials, tile, marble, setter, meter reader, machine feeder and off bearer, automotive and watercraft service, motorboat operators, bus driver, transit, cooling and freezing equipment operator, mechanical, repair, mechanic, automotive repair, automotive glass installer, automotive body repair, construction helper, construction laborer, landscaping and grounds keeping worker, bus driver, ambulance driver, furniture finisher, manufacturing equipment operator
We hire people from all walks of life with a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives united with a common purpose - "To help protect homes, workplaces and communities by providing the security needed to help protect their assets and safeguard their people." Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness, represented by the three dots on our logo, are qualities our employees are proud to demonstrate daily.
At Securitas USA we believe that the future of our company can only be achieved if we help with the continuity of our people
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!