Azusa Job Description Sample
Licensed Vocational Nurse
We are the Masonic Homes of Covina, California. Our historic facility has provided services to Masons and their families for over a century. Today, we have a vibrant Independent Living & Assisted Living unit serving Masons and their families with excellent care and support. We are looking for a few special Licensed Vocational Nurses to join our team.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for the comprehensive nursing care of all adult residents. LVNs assure and provide for the health, safety, and welfare of all adult residents at the Covina location. Essential functions include monitoring medical care to include assessment plans, reporting any changes in condition to the Director of Nursing, order, distribute, monitor, and record medications as necessary and evaluate their effectiveness, responsible for the inventory and safe storage and/or disposal of all medications, medical supplies and equipment in accordance with applicable policies and regs, and maintain medical records to be compliant with Social Security regulations. Additional duties may include assigning and directing care provided by certified nursing assistants, and ensure that shift changes are smooth and information is concise and accurate.
- Minimum six (6) months clinical experience in acute care, assisted/independent/senior living setting, or SNF experience as an LVN
- Currently licensed as an LVN to practice in the State of California
- CPR and First Aid certification
At Masonic Homes, we are looking for LVNs who would like to combine their passion for helping people, good communication skills, decision-making skills, and the ability to work with all levels within the organization with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills, you will be offered:
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support for excellent care
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan
- Investment in your growth through Tuition Reimbursement
Route Sales Representative
Electrical Test Technician
First Year Tax Professional
Mutual Funds Relationship Manager 5
RF Microwave Design Engineer
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Assistant Manager Trainee
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!