Baby Stroller And Wheelchair Rental Clerk Job Description Sample
Dental Assistant/File Clerk
Support back office as a dental assistant when needed, file charts, pull charts for next, insurance payments and insurance inquires. File papers back in charts and keep roster in HMO book in order. Salary depends on experience.
RN - PRN (Day Shift As Needed) Well Baby Nursery
Responsibilities Using the cognitive skills of application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation, the Registered Nurse is responsible for using the concepts of case management and excellent customer service to coordinate and supervise the nursing care of all patients: neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric. The nursing process, (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care) will be the framework in which care is provided.
Key functions include providing complex direct patient care, coordinating care, discharge planning, patient/family teaching, patient/family support and advocacy, and case management. The Registered Nurse performs duties within the construct of a unit-based, interdisciplinary patient care team while sharing various tasks with other licensed and non-licensed staff members. The Registered Nurse is responsible for developing and monitoring the cross trainable tasks that are performed by other team members.
Embraces shared governance nursing organizational principals by serving on nursing councils as participant or leader so that outcome, goals and objectives of nursing are achieved.Accountability will be monitored through direct observations; achievement of team service goals including satisfaction, quality, and financial outcomes; and performance improvement activities.The provision of nursing care will be provided in an environment that embracesmaximum participation by the staff nurses, the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses andthe ANA Practice Standards. Qualifications EducationGraduate of an approved school of nursing. Must successfully complete Registered Nurse training program during initial orientation/cross-training period.RN II requires BSN or Baccalaureate in nursing.Licensure/CertificationCurrent and valid professional nurse license in GeorgiaBCLS required or attained during orientation; ACLS required for critical care areas or attained within 1 yr.ACLS required for telemetry or attained within 2 yrs.ExperienceNormal experience gained in school of nursing required.
Experience is desirable. Prefer experience dealing with the disease and health care needs of the population served (e.g., 6 N/S will prefer experience with adult, surgical patients; 3 South will prefer experience with OB/GYN patients).Knowledge, Skills and AbilitiesAbility to think critically and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.Nursing knowledge of growth and development relevant to the ages of the patients served.Nursing knowledge of the diseases and health care needs of the patient population served.Assessment, analytical, and synthesis skills sufficient to interpret and analyze patient health data; identify nursing diagnoses; prioritize needs; and develop an individualized plan of care.Evaluation skills adequate to evaluate patient response to care and take appropriate action.High level of interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with patients, families, visitors, team members, physicians and other hospital personnel with whom daily interactions must take place.Basic knowledge of and skills in management sufficient to effectively supervise team personnel when acting as Team Leader.High level of interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively as a team member on a team with varying levels of health care workers.Problem solving skills sufficient to allow effective problem/conflict resolution.Demonstrated traits of initiative and dependability required.Ability to perform efficiently and effectively under stress.Philosophy of health care service is compatible with that of the mission of University Hospital.Physical DemandsStanding for long periods of time (8 to 12 hours)Walking for long periods of time (8 to 12 hours) to include moving about the work area, hospital and/or campus as needed
Sitting for extended periods (8 to 12 hours)Must be able to bend, stoop and reach/lift above your head
Sight: must be able to read documentation in a variety of formats such as items in print or electronically. For Health Care Providers (HCP) must be able to visualize patient condition and see data displayed on monitoring devices, etc.Auditory: must be able to hear in order to clearly communicate with others and use communication devices such as telephones, must be able to hear patients, alarms, call bells, etc.Tactile: must have ability to handle equipment and/or devices related to job duties, enter documentation within computer system. For HCP must be able to feel for pulses, skin temperature, and other patient conditions
Olfactory: HCP need to be able to smell disease-specific smellsHCP should not manually lift (including transfer, reposition, or move) patients who weigh greater than 35 pounds.
The appropriate safe patient handling device will be used, except in emergency situations (life or death situations where delay in obtaining and using the safe patient handling equipment may be detrimental to the patient). Refer to Policy/Procedure G-89Proper body mechanics will be used when moving or lifting any equipment or supplies Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?for general consideration. Job ID2017-5951 CategoryNursing Department6221 - Nursery Shift7:00 am - 7:00 pm Pay Grade713 FT/PT/PRNPRN RecruiterAllyson Wise Recruiter Emailallysonwise@uh.org LocationUS-GA-Augusta
Rn-Mother Baby - Travel Nursing: Mother Baby Travel Nursing Position Available In Englewood, Nj
Come work for RN NetworkWe are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Mother/Baby RN to join our growing team of nursing professionals! Mother baby nurses must have all the basic medical knowledge and skills of all the other nurses, plus those required in an OB department of a hospital.
They have to complete a four year education program and after practicing for one or two years in a mother-baby unit, they have to give special exams. The responsibilities of a mother baby nurse starts from assisting the mother with the labor process. At the same time, the nurse has to concentrate on the post-partum care.
A certified mother baby nurse must administrate the medication and continuously monitor the health state of the mother and the baby. They must be able to face all the emergencies that occur, like newborn resuscitation, and give the special care that premature babies and mothers with hard labors need. Also, the mother baby nurse must help with the basic care of the newborn, with the mother self-care and educate the parents regarding the matters that are important in this process. She/he must give the mother the necessary instructions in how to hold the baby, how to change diapers, how to breastfeed and bathe him, but must also possess in the umbilical cord care and in the circumcision care.Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
Reimbursement for licensing and certification
Why choose RNnetwork?
Staff Registered Nurse-Mother Baby Unit, Full Time, 12 Hour, Nights
Staff Registered Nurse-Mother Baby Unit, Full Time, 12 Hour, Nights
New St. Mary Medical Center Requisition # R264704
Position Summary: Within the identified roles of Practitioner, Teacher and Leader, the staff Registered Nurse provides collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs. The staff Registered Nurse implements and evaluates care delivery based on predicted outcomes while anticipating potential responses provides assessment, treatment and care throughout the hospital and outlying clinics. The staff Registered Nurse will practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies. Consistently demonstrates behaviors that model the SJHS Core Value’s and the hospitals mission statement. The Staff Registered Nurse works independently under limited supervision directly reporting to the Unit/Department Supervisor, Director of Assistant Vice President.
High school diploma or equivalent and/or required work experience. Experience
Minimum of 2 years in a hospital environment preferred. License / Certification
Current California Registered Nurse License
Obtains NRP certification within six (6) months of hire.
Obtains PALS certification within six (6) months of hire.
Post-Partum competency within 90 days of hire
- Individual career development plan, ongoing education, tuition reimbursement, motivating mentors
Cigna HMO and POS (Point of Service) plans, Dental
Delta Care DHMO and Delta Dental PPO plans, Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement – 401(K), Paid-Time Off (PTO) – 25-40 days per year (based on years of service), Employee Life insurance with optional family coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-Paid Legal Plan Established in 1956, St. Joseph Health, St. Mary, is a 206-bed acute care facility celebrating more than 55 years of healing in the High Desert. St. Mary is home to the High Desert's only comprehensive cardiovascular surgery program. St. Mary is also home to a da Vinci Surgery System, making the Medical Center the first provider of robotic surgery in the High Desert. St. Mary Medical Center's dedication to serving the Victor Valley has remained intrinsic to its core values of Hospitality, Dignity, Justice, Service, and Excellence. The Medical Center is fully accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP). St. Mary Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, St. Mary Medical Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Positions specified as “on call/per diem” refers to employment consisting of shifts scheduled on as “as needed basis” to fill in for staff vacancies.
PT- Assistant Store Manager Kids And Baby Location
As the Assistant Manager, you are responsible to execute the store business plan to achieve performance goals. You play a key role in maintaining focus around the achievement of sales budget, customer loyalty, as well as other Company goals. Through collaboration with your General Manager/Assistant General Manager, and your store team, you will ensure operational processes are in place and analyze business results to determine actions necessary to deliver on objectives. You will teach and coach behaviors to the Specialist and Sales Associates to cultivate a high performing team that delivers a best-in-class customer experience.
• Builds effective teams + drives a culture of high performance + engagement; Supports the execution of performance goals for store team through thoughtful & timely feedback
• Drives Results – Stays informed, maintains focus on priorities and implements action plans to maximize efficiencies
• Collaborates with managers and employees to execute strategic initiatives and improve processes
• Creates an optimistic, rewarding and collaborative work environment in which employees are confident and encouraged to grow to support our succession and talent pipeline goals
• Acts as a trusted leader with understanding of the impact of initiatives on customer experience, workload, productivity, employee engagement, and store compliance
• Upholds the commitments to the company’s processes, values, and Code of Business Conduct at all times
• Drives Store Sales through a customer first mindset
• Ensures consistent execution by providing clear direction of Standard Operating Procedures and initiatives to maximize customer satisfaction and business efficiencies
• Teaches and coaches behaviors to build confidence enabling a high-performing team to consistently deliver best in class customer experience
• Identify areas to improve overall performance by creating functional action plans • Recruits, hires, on - boards and guides the Sales Associates and Specialists
• Support areas to improve overall performance while taking action to decrease losses, minimize shrink and all other forms of risk to ensure store compliance standards are met
• Owner of assigned Divisional of Responsibility (DOR) and the accountability to the role
• Performs Leader on Duty responsibilities; providing overall leadership for the location for certain shifts • Partners with peers and others by offering help when needed
• Empowerment – has experience providing clear direction to guide employee actions while offering support and follow up as necessary
• Customer Impact –known for understanding the customer and to lead a team that responds with a sense of urgency to the customer needs
• Accountability – experience in coaching to support teams following guidelines
• Drives Results - demonstrated ability to personally achieve goals and assigned tasks while leading others to do the same allowing for process efficiencies
• Merchandising acumen to inspire customers and instill loyalty resulting in increased sales
• Has success in driving high performance through ongoing development of employee
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
• Minimum 1 year of retail leadership or specialist experience with emphasis in generating sales or operations
• Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
*Applicable to regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
In 1969, Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. They wanted to make it easier to find a great pair of jeans, and they did. Their denim and records store was a hit, and today we’re the world’s most iconic American brand.
We’re represented in more than 1400 stores in over 40 countries, and online. Our unique aesthetic is optimistic cool, elevated American style. We believe in staying true to our heritage while creating what’s next.
Don and Doris Fisher always wanted to “do more than sell clothes,” and today we’re leaders in employee volunteering and social impact.
If you're full of ideas, if you want to work with phenomenal people, and if you think we should leave the world better than we found it, we'd love to meet you.
021-006 RN - Mother Baby - PRN II - Days W/ Rotation
Anchor RN, Mother Baby
Works in the well-baby nursery on the Mother/Baby Unit 3 M/B floors with 2 nurseries each floor Full time day shift 7A-7P RN with 3+ years nursery or NICU experience NRP certification required BSN and charge nurse experience required
Nurse Manager Mother Baby Labor And Delivery
Are you looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to positively affect the lives of hundreds of children, parents, and families each year? An amazing career opportunity is now available for a Postpartum Labor Delivery Nurse Manager within one of New Jersey’s most reputable hospitals. This community-focused medical center is seeking an ambitious maternal child health nurse leader to continue to promote excellent clinical care within both the Mother Baby and Labor and Delivery Department.
The Mother Baby Postpartum Labor and Delivery Nursing Manager will be a part of a growing and financially stable non- profit medical center that provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services to a highly diverse patient population within New Jersey. The hospital is well-known for its excellent Child Care and is continually recognized for their outstanding service to the surrounding community.
The Perinatal Services Nurse Manager will report directly to the Nurse Director of Maternal Child Health and will be responsible for clinical leadership over 100 full time nursing professionals across labor and delivery as well as postpartum. This is a fantastic opportunity for a nursing professional who is looking to take a step into a high caliber leadership role.
The Labor and Delivery Postpartum Nurse Manager will be working in a reputable medical center that is surrounded by multiple restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues providing the Labor and Delivery/ Postpartum Nurse Manager with plenty of activities to choose from outside of work.
Take advantage of this exceptional career opportunity today as positions within this prominent medical center are highly sought after by healthcare professionals.
The Labor and Deliver/ Postpartum Nurse Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary along with a full suite of benefits.
*Registered Nurse Mother Baby Unit
Located close to the beach, just 60 miles north of Los Angeles, Community Memorial Hospital is a 242 bed non-profit, acute care facility, committed to provide quality patient care in an environment that promotes clinical excellence and innovative leadership. We offer some of the best benefits in the industry, along with great career choices, training, and leadership development.
At our facility, our employees share their enthusiasm for life as well as for helping others. As you balance your work life with your other passions, we're there for you every step of the way. CMHS offers excellent benefits, such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D insurance.
We also offer a comprehensive 403(b) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and a variety of other great benefits. If you are interested in joining teams that meld quality care and compassion to create an environment of excellence, please take a moment to discover more about what it's like to work at Community Memorial Health System. “CMHS is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer” Provides nursing care to moms and babies within scope of license. Effectively plans and communicates patient and family education.
Participates in unit based educational activities and attends unit staff meetings. Responsible for accurate, concise and timey documentation per hospital policy. Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing medication administration guidelines.
Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of patient. Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions in the medical record, and notifies supervisor and physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and care. Takes vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assesses condition of patient.
Responds to critical incidents and situations based upon nursing standards, policies/procedures and protocols. Performs other duties as assigned. Current California RN License required.
Minimum six months previous Mother Baby Nursing experience required, one year preferred. Current BLS required. NRP certification required within 3 months of hire.
ID: 2017-3287 Shift: 3rd – Night Shift Scheduled Time: Full-Time 12 Hour Shifts - 7pm to 7am External Company URL: www.cmhhospital.org
RN ~ Mother Baby (Float To L&D)
RN – Mother Baby (Float Labor & Delivery) ~ 2 Years Experience
Twin Falls, Idaho; Shift: 7p – 7a @ 13 weeks; 36 hours per week; Must have 2 years of L&D experience
$47.55 – Blended rate
Wage – Taxable per hour: $17.00 x 36 = $612.00 per week
Wage – Taxable per hour: $48.00 for hours between 36-40
Wage – Taxable per hour: $70.00 for overtime rate for all hours after 40
Non-Taxable Combined Housing + MI Stipend $1,100 per week
$1,712 – Weekly Rate (gross)
+ Day one health/dental/vision/life insurance + up to $750 in a healthcare reimbursement account!
+ Travel Reimbursement (non-taxable)
Today Travel Nurses Inc. provides complete services for total career mobility in nursing.
Provide healthcare professionals with opportunities that empower them to excellence.
Serve healthcare professionals in a way that ensures excellence in patient care.
Integrity, Service and Excellence
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!