Babysitter Job Description Sample
We are a family of four with a fifth on the way.
Father is a CFNI alumni and owner of a business.
Wife is a stay at home Mom who needs help around the home.
We have a two year old son, 1 year old daughter and a baby boy due in Feb.
We are looking for someone who can focus on helping the Mom around the home doing things like dusting, sweeping, mopping, helping with the laundry, cleaning the bathrooms, doing dishes and such.
We are also looking for someone who can babysit and tend to the children on a weekly basis and in case of emergencies be available with little to no warning (this isn't necessary, but preferable). We are willing to start pay at $12hr.
and work up to $17hr.
We would also prefer if you had a means of transportation to our home, namely a car.
Provide friendly atmosphere for members and children.
Provide proper registration and check-out of children & parents.
Watch and care for children to ensure safety.
Provide consistent interaction with children.
Initiate games, arts & crafts projects.
Change diapers or assist in toileting needs.
Bottle-feed babies or assistant in eating needs of older children in accordance with parental direction.
Keep children calm.
Clean and sanitize child care toys.
Keep working area free of sharp or harmful objects.
Answer childcare phone.
Communicate information regarding children to parents/guardians.
Provide recommendations for toys, educational tools, etc.
Know, understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
Facilitate member requests or forward to a manager.
Know club facility and services.
Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
Above position may report to the Assistant Manager or Assistant General Manager where applicable.
Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
Valid Child/Infant CPR
Experience working with children
Certifications, as local/state laws require
Good communication skills
Strong safety skills
Strong customer service skills ID: 2016-3884 External Company Name: Crunch LLC External Company URL: http://www.crunch.com/
Office Environment - Babysitter
- Office Environment Babysitter
- Office Clerical Work
- Commensurate with experience
Babysitter / Nanny / Teacher / Caregiver With Car
Join our community of care takers and drivers to transport children around the Bay Area!
Apply today at: ridezum.com/drive
About the Job: As a Zum driver (Zumer), you are more than a nanny, babysitter, driver, or childcare provider. You are part of a larger purpose: to support better parenting. Through caring for a family’s well-being you are empowering working parents to excel in their professional and family lives.
Zumers help families by driving their kids to school/activities and providing care. The ideal Zumer personifies the core Zum values: thoughtfulness and willingness to go the extra mile for our parent and child customers.
With us you can work at flexible hours of your choice and 'earn as you go' on a per trip basis.
Who are we looking for?
- Stay at home Moms
- Graduate students
- Part time professionals (Teachers, Instructors, nurse, coaches, baristas, retailers, musicians)
- Senior / Eldercare caretaking professionals
Basic Qualifying Criteria:
- Must be 21 years old or older.
- At least 2 years child related education/work and driving experience.
- Own a 2006 or newer 4-door car - great exterior & interior that meets our 22 point inspection criteria.
- Valid California state license and driver's insurance.
- Impeccable driving and background record (willing to undergo DMV and Background checks).
Perks of joining the Zum team:
- Flexible hours: Choose your own of time slots/days and rides.
- Have the work come to you. Our mobile app will automatically bring work to you everyday.
- Highest pay in the industry – our Childcare providers and drivers say they make 100% more than average nanny jobs.
- Safe work environment and convenient working hours.
- Fun and active job.
- Be a valued part of a great team servicing the most fun and versatile customer: kids!
We also encourage applicants who have worked with other on- demand or rideshare companies like Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, Instacart, Amazon, Google to apply.
Apply today at: ridezum.com/drive
Babysitter / Nanny
Babysitter / Nanny
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
FT Nanny And Babysitter
Position: Full Time Expert Babysitter
Our Expert Babysitters help us build stronger families by providing Babysitter, back-up, and on-call care for a diverse variety of families.
Expert Babysitters are offered:
+ Guaranteed minimum of 60 hours per pay cycle
+ Compensation after 10 miles of commute
+ Free nights and weekends
+ Starting rate of $14.00 hourly
Our Expert Babysitter provides a variety of services, but are not limited to:
+ Providing entertainment and creative, fun, age appropriate activities
+ Dressing, bathing, preparing food for children
+ Light housekeeping
+ Attending to children in a professional manner and communicating well with children, family and CNST
Our Expert Babysitter position requires:
+ Child care experience, include infants (must provide at least three references)
+ CPR and First Aid Certification
+ Full day availability (minimum 7AM - 6PM, 4-5 days), Monday through Friday
+ 1 month+ commitment (no schedule changes, mandatory ‘volume’ days)
Thank you for your interest! College Nannies, Sitters, and Tutors (CNST) is the nation's most complete resource for customized nanny, professional babysitting, and tutoring services. CNST legally employs and provides payroll services to qualified families - Never a fee to our employees.
Babysitter- Part Time 8-20 hours/week, Bridgeport Area, 6:30a-8:30a, must drive,
Charlotte's Best Nanny Agency is always hiring dedicated babysitters in the area. We are looking for nannies that have prior babysitting experience who can work fill-in babysitting jobs, date night sitters, and special event sitters.
Positions pay 15.00 an hour cash. All candidates must be non-smokers, have reliable transportation, pass a complete background check and driving record check, be CPR/First Aid certified or be willing to be certified, and have excellent references. If you are interested in babysitting through Charlotte's Best Nanny Agency apply today.
Hiring Caregivers/Cna/Hha Throughout Greenville County
Reviewing resumes and interviewing!
We're looking for compassionate, responsible caregivers to work with our elderly and disabled clients. Most importantly, we're seeking caregivers that want to make a difference in their lives - we have an amazing roster of clients and deep relationships with each one.
We try to match caregivers nearby our team to limit your commute times! We're actively hiring in the following areas: Greenville, Taylors, Greer, Mauldin, Spartanburg, Duncan, Landrum, Boiling Springs and neighboring areas!
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN
- Paid staff training and meeting opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible scheduling - full-time, part-time, hourly and live-in available
- Immediate openings with flexible start date
- Supportive team and office staff
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Incentive programs: Client and Caregiver referrals
- Credit Union eligibility
- Paid Telehealth program for full-time employees (part time employees may purchase at a minimal charge)
- Employee of the Month Recognition
Do you feel compassion for others? Do you find it rewarding to put a smile on someone's face and in their heart? It takes a special kind of strength, heart, and patience to be a professional caregiver. At Griswold Home Care of Greenville/Spartanburg, we're always on the lookout for caregivers who are truly exceptional.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Friendly, Honest, and Dependable
- Be reliable, flexible, with a good work ethic
- Prefer someone who is caring and wants to interact and be active with the client....a babysitter is not needed
- Clear background check, negative 2-step TB screen (or clear chest X-Ray), clean drug screen
- Live by the Golden Rule (do unto others as you would have them do unto you - or your loved ones)
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!