Back Tufter Job Description Sample
Banquet Back Aisle/Bar Back Attendant (Full Time) Marriott Marquis Houston Downtown
Jan 11, 2018
Job Number 1800019W
Food and Beverage & Culinary
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Schedule Full-time Relocation?
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™. Job Summary Our jobs aren’t just about setting up tables and chairs for our guests to use during a banquet or meeting. Instead, we want to create an atmosphere that is memorable and unique. Our Event Support Experts take the initiative and deliver a wide range of services that allow our events to go off without a hitch. Whether setting up and breaking down materials, transporting supplies, stocking bars and action stations, or anything in between, the Event Support Expert plays a key role in making our events run flawlessly. No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe work place, following company policies and procedures, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional. Event Support Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time) and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds with assistance). Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Front Desk Registration (Must Be MA To Back Up The Back Office)
Centerpoint Health is a community health center that is located in Franklin and Middletown, Ohio. We have an opening for a front desk (Medical Assistant - preferably bilingual - Spanish) that will also serve as enrollment specialist for insurance plans .
This Candidate will be required to pass state training and will on occasion back up our full time outreach and enrollment specialist for events. You must complete training (which we will pay for) by the State of Ohio and pass testing to be licensed for enrollment of public health insurance plans.
Job Duties, but not limited to:
· "Room" patients, take vital signs, determine reason for visit, document review of systems.
· Assist primary care providers with procedures.
· Clean, prepare and break down exam rooms, pre and post treatment
· Answer and return patient calls. Complete other front and back office functions as needed.
· Process prescription refills, conduct prior authorizations and pre-certifications.
· Collect, enter and track patient data within the electronic record, and other databases, without errors
· Assist with referrals to other services, including secondary care, hospital, ER, and other services.
· Registration and scheduling activities.
· Ensure compliance with patient confidentiality standards, as well as all other regulatory requirements.
Candidate may work at either the Franklin and/or Middletown locations. We have two evenings a week (Tuesday/Thursday) that we are open later. However, we do work a half day on Fridays at the Franklin location. There may be special events occasionally on a weekend. Candidate will support front desk during call-ins and time off.
You must be detail oriented, organized, and have great track record for attendance. Medicaid experience is helpful in this role.
Hotel Back Office Adminstrator
Position Description--Back Office Administrator
REPORTS TO: Owner/General Manager and Financial Executive
The Back Office Administrator acts as the bridge between the front office and the back office. By coordinating the operation, this person will also ensure that all guests will have a fantastic stay and experience at the Hotel.
· Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review).
· Financial Performance (Up-Selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing).
· Must show initiative, capabilities for problem solving, and as applicable, may assist with staff training.
· Motivates by example, the Front Office staff, in order to provide a high standard of service for guests.
· Welcomes guests, and fosters their loyalty through a friendly manner.
· Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
· Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by staff member(s) in an expeditious and acceptable resolution.
· Also assists with complaints as directed to the General Manager in being resolved through a service recovery process.
· Provide a high standard of customer service, and maintains a visible profile in the day-to-day front office operation.
· Ensures that personalized service is offered and provided to all guests.
· Makes certain that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied
· Prepare monthly and daily revenue reports.
· Prepare room revenue and occupancy forecast take action on rate strategies.
· Observes that all Front Desk staff are properly and professionally presented (uniforms, personal hygiene etc), and also punctual for shifts.
· Ensures that the workplace is maintained in an orderly and clean manner.
· Makes certain that staff members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, and working knowledge of the local area and events.
· Must ensure that the hotel's pricing policy and sales pitches are duly applied in order to optimize the PMS System.
· Has working knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures.
· Maintains guest documentation, information etc. and is available and always current.
· Must be available “24/7” to respond to any/all guest, and/or employee situations or emergencies that may develop.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Products; data entry for Excel, Word and PowerPoint, with computer knowledge and working experience in MS office programs.
Well developed communication capabilities and aptitude, strong interpersonal and customer relations skills. Highly organized, with a results-oriented approach, must be flexible and works well in pressure situations.
Knowledge of Opera World Class Property Management System or Similar is required.
Degree in Hospitality Management is an asset, or Graduate/Bachelor degree and/or Diploma in hotel operations/administration or other related field.
Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in Back Office/Guest Relations position(s) in the hospitality/hotel industry ONLY, which is a mandatory requirement to be considered. All others kindly need not apply.
Back End Developer
Description What you do: Put things together.
You know how to build business logic in C#. Your code is manageable, modular, and constantly being tested.
You can integrate systems such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, and RabbitMQ.
Take things apart.
You rely on solid computer science fundamentals to break down a problem into high performance, scalable, and distributed solutions.
Learn how things work.
You’re not afraid of new technologies.
You handle .NET technologies such as LINQ, Entity Framework, and Windows Services.
You quickly pick up third party APIs, particularly OAuth social media APIs from Facebook, Twitter, and others.
You collaborate with the product
0523 Back Office Administrator
Immediate interviews and hiring
Desk: 408-800-4331 (PST);
All Back Of House And Front Of House Positions
ALL POSITIONS - On-site interviews Monday through Friday 10am to 4pm
Join one of South Florida’s Top Award-Winning Chefs, Mark Militello. The local buzz is full of excitement. Prezzo dining fans and alumni have been sounding off on social media with memories, menu item requests, and congratulations.
Area diners can expect signature wood-fired pizzas and handmade pastas, among many other Signature Menu items. Join our team to be a key ingredient in the success of the restaurant.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work with the best in the business!
If you’re looking to work in an exciting, upbeat and professional environment then apply now! Join our growing team and see for yourself why Rapoport's Restaurant Group, Inc. has received over 80 awards including Restaurant Hospitality magazine as one of the RH 25: Coolest Multi-Concept Companies in the United States.
Positions we are hiring include: (Please place the position you are applying for in your response – experienced only)
- Prep/Line Cooks
- An opportunity to be part of a successful and professional organization
- An opportunity to learn and grow
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Time off
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We Encourage a Diverse Workforce: Rapoport’s Restaurant Group believes that a diversified group of associates contributes to a culture of values, team spirit, and company growth. We feel this helps us to adapt to and embrace the diverse cultures and beliefs of our customers and the communities in which we live, work and do business in. If you’re looking for a company that respects your unique merits, professionalism, and skills, we’d like to talk to you.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. RRG conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment discrimination laws.
We are an E-Verify Employer and comply with all applicable laws. RRG is a Drug-Free Workplace and we require background screens on those who receive an offer.
Back Up Supervisor
6pm- 6am shift (work 15 days a month)
- Assure safe work environment,
- Assure a sanitary and food safe environment,
- Participate in Safety Committee,
- Accident Reporting,
- Assure Quality Procedures are followed,
- Conduct regular line checks,
- Review Production schedule,
- Assess manpower requirements,
- Assign work, Mentor and Train Press Operators and Floor People,
- Communicate job expectations,
- Provide discipline and constructive feedback when policies/procedures are violated,
- Recognize personnel issues and conflict; involve appropriate leadership and Human Resources when necessary.
- Plan work, Monitor progress,
- Conduct Performance reviews,
- Communicate staffing needs and changes to HR,
- Establish priorities, Resolve problems, Coordinate with Foreman for efficient production order changes,
- Complete shift Production reports
- Follow and enforce GMP and all Food Safety policies.
Shop Fabricator - Cement Board Fabricators / Back Up Delivery Driver -
Fiber Cement Board Fabrication Labor- We are a family owned and operated business for over 25 years. We are on the cutting edge of fiber cement panel systems and water cooling tower industries. If you are a punctual, dedicated, and a hard working person please apply. Thank you in advance.
- Fabricator- Cement Board
- Flatbed Truck- Back up Delivery Driver (non CDL)
- 40 hr Week Mon- Fri 8:00 am- 4:30 pm
- 90 day Trial Period
- 60-100 lb lifting material consistently
- General Labor Skills (saws, nail guns, small machinery, reading tape measure etc...)
- Forklift Experience
- Drug Screening
- $13 per hour
Patient Financial Counselor And Back Up Front Desk
The Spine Team Texas Patient Account Representative Specialist is responsible for analyzing and investigating claims to be paid at the highest specificity allowed by all carriers. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Spine Team Texas. The Patient Account Representative Specialist reports directly to the Patient Financial Services Manager.
Educational Requirements & Position
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 3 years medical collections experience required.
- Detail oriented and organizational skills.
- General knowledge of third party payors, collection laws and procedures.
- Experience posting payments and charges, and balancing the postings.
- Computer experience, typing and ability to operate calculator.
- Possess the ability to work productively, either independently or with other individuals.
- Proficient in communicating in the English language both written and verbally.
- Patient Check In / Out Experience
- Ability to Financial Counsel and collect payment one on one with Patient
Spine Team Texas Attributes
In order for Spine Team Texas to meet the goals expressed through the company mission statement, it is imperative that all employees possess the following attributes:
- Knowledge - The blending of job related education, skills and experience.
- Quantity - Level of satisfactory output generated in position per unit time.
- Accuracy - Absence of errors.
- Judgment - Capacity to make reasonable decisions.
- Innovation - Imagination and creativity used to better position.
- Appearance & Habits - Personal habits, grooming, uniform / clothing required.
- Orderliness - Organization of the individual's work and work area.
- Courtesy - Respect for feelings of others. Politeness on the job.
- Cooperation - Willingness to help others accomplish their objectives.
- Initiative - Voluntarily starting projects. Attempting non-routine jobs and tasks.
- Reliability - Dependability and trustworthiness.
- Perseverance - Steadfast pursuit of job objectives when faced with unexpected obstacles.
- Stability - Even temperament. Acceptance of unavoidable tension and pressure.
- Alertness - Ability to quickly understand new information and situations.
- Professionalism - Professional actions, communications and attitude.
- Team work - Ability to work in a team for the betterment of staff, patients, and the Company.
- Observance - Observance of Company policies and procedures.
- Attendance - Consistent adherence to work schedule.
1) The Patient Financial Counselor is responsible for determining and collecting the appropriate amounts due from patients for their procedures and surgeries performed by our physicians.
2) The Financial Counselor is to apply the complete information to the appropriate Calendars in the STT Network system. All payments are to be collected prior to the scheduled surgery or procedure.
3) The Patient Financial Counselor is the final check point to guarantee the patients are scheduled by the procedure schedulers at the appropriate facilities and all patients have their Precert Referenced in Case Management; ensuring the best financial interest of the patient and Spine Team Texas.
4) Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary by the Patient Financial Services Manager.
5) Position will also provide back up responsibilities for front desk duties and back desk duties as needed.
All Spine Team Texas employees are required to maintain the highest level of customer service at all times. Employees must always speak in a kind, courteous and professional manner when dealing with a patient/customer or co-worker. Employees are required to fulfill the Spine Team Texas mission of "Offering an Unparalleled Patient Experience!" All employees must exhibit a spirit of cooperation and positive attitude. Professionalism is to be maintained at all times.
Spine Team Texas was founded on a team concept approach. To build and enhance the team, each employee must contribute positive interaction, promote value and be a "team-player" not only for their unit or department, but for Spine Team Texas as a whole.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a well-lit, air conditioned office environment. Must have ability to lift a minimum of 5 pounds. Must be able to work under pressure. Tasks involve no exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials.Company Description
Kitchen Back Of House Production Team Member
Do you love to be in the kitchen? Are you all about consistency? LOVE FOOD? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Mendocino Farms Sandwich Market is looking for friendly and outgoing Back of House (Line Cook, Prep Cook, Dishwashers, etc) Team Members with great personalities and kitchen skills to bring our food to life.
Mendo Production team members must be:
- Skilled or interested in PREPARING gourmet food
- Able to CREATE HAPPY!
- Age 18+
All you need to bring is your passion for people and your inner "foodie" out. We can teach you all the technical stuff.
At Mendo, we'll cross train you so you're ready to handle more than one job.
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn and do:
- Demonstrate positive attitude, initiative and enthusiasm
- Be organized and clean throughout the shift
- Prepare delicious---gourmet food
- Foster a genuine, quirky, irreverent, and soulful environment
- Exhibit teamwork and effective communication
- Cross train and work in multiple kitchen stations, prep, dish, garnish, grill
- Maintain a clean kitchen, attend to special requests & keep guests happy!
- Have fun cooking for our Mendo fans!
- Part-time shifts
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Health, Dental & Vision for Team Members who qualify
- Free and delicious Mendo Meals on every shift!
- Regularly remains in a stationary position approximately 50% of the time.
- Regularly moves about the location approximately 50% of the time.
- Constantly communicates with team members and guests.
- Regularly moves and positions objects and equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Constantly detects and determines if product is up to all standards.
- Regularly works in an environment around smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold.
We're, perfect for your college schedule or as a supplemental second job.
If you're upbeat, positive, and HAPPY individual, we want you on our Team! Apply Today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!