Back Tufter Job Description Sample
Front Desk Registration (Must Be MA To Back Up The Back Office)
Centerpoint Health is a community health center that is located in Franklin and Middletown, Ohio. We have an opening for a front desk (Medical Assistant - preferably bilingual - Spanish) that will also serve as enrollment specialist for insurance plans .
This Candidate will be required to pass state training and will on occasion back up our full time outreach and enrollment specialist for events. You must complete training (which we will pay for) by the State of Ohio and pass testing to be licensed for enrollment of public health insurance plans.
Job Duties, but not limited to:
· "Room" patients, take vital signs, determine reason for visit, document review of systems.
· Assist primary care providers with procedures.
· Clean, prepare and break down exam rooms, pre and post treatment
· Answer and return patient calls. Complete other front and back office functions as needed.
· Process prescription refills, conduct prior authorizations and pre-certifications.
· Collect, enter and track patient data within the electronic record, and other databases, without errors
· Assist with referrals to other services, including secondary care, hospital, ER, and other services.
· Registration and scheduling activities.
· Ensure compliance with patient confidentiality standards, as well as all other regulatory requirements.
Candidate may work at either the Franklin and/or Middletown locations. We have two evenings a week (Tuesday/Thursday) that we are open later. However, we do work a half day on Fridays at the Franklin location. There may be special events occasionally on a weekend. Candidate will support front desk during call-ins and time off.
You must be detail oriented, organized, and have great track record for attendance. Medicaid experience is helpful in this role.
Back To Back Sales
Back to Back Sales Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to build a high-income career with unlimited earnings potential. If you are driven to succeed and willing to learn, Gulf Coast Shelter, a subsidiary of Shelter Products, has an opening.
This positon doesn’t require experience; it requires:
High energy with a solid work ethic
Ability to thrive in a competitive environment where your own initiative is key
Organizational and problem solving skills
Desire to develop, nurture and grow your own unique niche within our organization
What we provide:
Extensive one on one training
Base plus commission
The financial strength of a company with over 50 years in the business
A results-driven winning team
401(k) Plan with company stock option
If this sounds like you, let’s talk. Send your resume to: email@example.com or fax to 503-233-2515. Questions? Call Tammy Hooper, HR Director, at 503-872-3601.
Check us out online at gulfcoastshelter.com and shelterproducts.com.
Kitchen Back Of House Production Team Member
Do you love to be in the kitchen? Are you all about consistency? LOVE FOOD? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Mendocino Farms Sandwich Market is looking for friendly and outgoing Back of House (Line Cook, Prep Cook, Dishwashers, etc) Team Members with great personalities and kitchen skills to bring our food to life.
Mendo Production team members must be:
- Skilled or interested in PREPARING gourmet food
- Able to CREATE HAPPY!
- Age 18+
All you need to bring is your passion for people and your inner "foodie" out. We can teach you all the technical stuff.
At Mendo, we'll cross train you so you're ready to handle more than one job.
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn and do:
- Demonstrate positive attitude, initiative and enthusiasm
- Be organized and clean throughout the shift
- Prepare delicious---gourmet food
- Foster a genuine, quirky, irreverent, and soulful environment
- Exhibit teamwork and effective communication
- Cross train and work in multiple kitchen stations, prep, dish, garnish, grill
- Maintain a clean kitchen, attend to special requests & keep guests happy!
- Have fun cooking for our Mendo fans!
- Part-time shifts
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Health, Dental & Vision for Team Members who qualify
- Free and delicious Mendo Meals on every shift!
- Regularly remains in a stationary position approximately 50% of the time.
- Regularly moves about the location approximately 50% of the time.
- Constantly communicates with team members and guests.
- Regularly moves and positions objects and equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Constantly detects and determines if product is up to all standards.
- Regularly works in an environment around smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold.
We're, perfect for your college schedule or as a supplemental second job.
If you're upbeat, positive, and HAPPY individual, we want you on our Team! Apply Today!
Shop Fabricator - Cement Board Fabricators / Back Up Delivery Driver -
Fiber Cement Board Fabrication Labor- We are a family owned and operated business for over 25 years. We are on the cutting edge of fiber cement panel systems and water cooling tower industries. If you are a punctual, dedicated, and a hard working person please apply. Thank you in advance.
- Fabricator- Cement Board
- Flatbed Truck- Back up Delivery Driver (non CDL)
- 40 hr Week Mon- Fri 8:00 am- 4:30 pm
- 90 day Trial Period
- 60-100 lb lifting material consistently
- General Labor Skills (saws, nail guns, small machinery, reading tape measure etc...)
- Forklift Experience
- Drug Screening
- $13 per hour
Seeking Full-Time Front Office AND Back Office Medical Assistant
East Valley Vascular Surgery practice seeking a full-time customer service oriented and highly motivated Front office and Back Office Medical Assistant. Bilingual (speaking and writing) Spanish a huge plus. We offer our staff competitive starting pay. Candidate to possess a great work ethic and positive attitude and be able to multi-task. Prior experience working in a vascular surgery practice, and using AllegianceMD EMR a plus!
You will be expected to provide excellent patient care with a customer service attitude for each and every patient.
* Schedule appointments and confirmations
* Insurance Verification of Benefits, Eligibility
* Maintaining medical records via EHR software
* Keeping exam rooms neat and clean
* Assist in surgical procedures
* Assist doctor during clinic hours
* Will rotate in front and back office positions when needed
* And more.......
Back Up /Part-Time Audio Engineer
Backup to On-site audio engineer for weekly podcasts
Back End Or Full Stack Web Developer
We are seeking a Back End or Full Stack Web Developer to join our team! You will help develop and implement unique web-based applications for corporate and general public use.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Work Collaboratively with other developers to implement unique and powerful solutions.
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Familiarity with Frameworks such as CodeIgniter
- Ability to write and implement small API's
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire and Drive
- This Position is not available to work remotely.
$15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Back Waiter/Food Runner/Expeditor For New Steakhouse Opening!
· Ensure timeliness, coordination, and presentation of food service
· Deliver food and beverage requests, attend to needs of guests.
· Assist the server team when needed.
· Maintain dining room. Ensure station and table set-ups are complete and perform various side duties as assigned.
· Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining area and service equipment.
· 1 year experience in a high volume environment
· Fine dining experience preferred
· Night, weekend, and holiday availability required for all candidates
Ursino Steakhouse & Tavern will be opening in two weeks. We are seeking seasoned professionals to create exceptional experiences for all our guests
Hotel Back Office Adminstrator
Position Description--Back Office Administrator
REPORTS TO: Owner/General Manager and Financial Executive
The Back Office Administrator acts as the bridge between the front office and the back office. By coordinating the operation, this person will also ensure that all guests will have a fantastic stay and experience at the Hotel.
· Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review).
· Financial Performance (Up-Selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing).
· Must show initiative, capabilities for problem solving, and as applicable, may assist with staff training.
· Motivates by example, the Front Office staff, in order to provide a high standard of service for guests.
· Welcomes guests, and fosters their loyalty through a friendly manner.
· Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
· Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by staff member(s) in an expeditious and acceptable resolution.
· Also assists with complaints as directed to the General Manager in being resolved through a service recovery process.
· Provide a high standard of customer service, and maintains a visible profile in the day-to-day front office operation.
· Ensures that personalized service is offered and provided to all guests.
· Makes certain that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied
· Prepare monthly and daily revenue reports.
· Prepare room revenue and occupancy forecast take action on rate strategies.
· Observes that all Front Desk staff are properly and professionally presented (uniforms, personal hygiene etc), and also punctual for shifts.
· Ensures that the workplace is maintained in an orderly and clean manner.
· Makes certain that staff members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, and working knowledge of the local area and events.
· Must ensure that the hotel's pricing policy and sales pitches are duly applied in order to optimize the PMS System.
· Has working knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures.
· Maintains guest documentation, information etc. and is available and always current.
· Must be available “24/7” to respond to any/all guest, and/or employee situations or emergencies that may develop.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Products; data entry for Excel, Word and PowerPoint, with computer knowledge and working experience in MS office programs.
Well developed communication capabilities and aptitude, strong interpersonal and customer relations skills. Highly organized, with a results-oriented approach, must be flexible and works well in pressure situations.
Knowledge of Opera World Class Property Management System or Similar is required.
Degree in Hospitality Management is an asset, or Graduate/Bachelor degree and/or Diploma in hotel operations/administration or other related field.
Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in Back Office/Guest Relations position(s) in the hospitality/hotel industry ONLY, which is a mandatory requirement to be considered. All others kindly need not apply.
1387 - Medical Front And Back Office For Aesthetics Office
more Back Office openings ... http://marilyntaylormed.vpweb.com/back-office
(Job # 1387) FRONT OFFICE / MEDICAL ASSISTANT needed for Beverly Hills Medical Aesthetics Practice.
* Phones, appointments, coordinate call-backs, consultation forms, client Q&As,
* Quote prices, request, collect and document payments and encourage inquiry calls to book consults and procedures
* Outgoing, bubbly and warm personality, ability to initiate conversations with people, develop and maintain relationships to encourage return visits
* Prep rooms, discuss cosmetic interest questionnaire with patients prior to meeting practitioner,
* Take pictures and organizing the before and afters,
* Blood draw and injections (B-12) experience highly desired
* Professional appearance and communication skills, Computer proficiency to handle scheduling appointments
* Strong ability to work independently, handle multiple details, operate in a very busy office and flexible in handling tasks throughout the practice as needed
* Candidates must be familiar with some aspect of medical aesthetics such as injectibles, lasers, hair removal, Coolsculpting, microdermabrasion, fillers, peels and professional-grade skincare products and be able to discuss these with clients as needed
* M-F 8a-6p * $18-20/hr including fully-paid Medical, Paid Parking, Vacation, Holidays and Sick.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!