Bainbridge Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In Georgia
ADEX Travel Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses (all specialties) for short and long term contracts. Great pay and benefits to help unlock your earning potential and gain control of your work/life balance.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, LD, Telemetry, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS and more…
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Great home time, excellent pay: company truck driving jobs at Davis Express.
Davis Express, Inc., is now hiring CDL A truck driver professionals for company truck driving opportunities in the Southeast Region. As a family owned and operated company that has spent 30 years in this business, we know what drives to be a successful truck driver. It’s why we offer excellent pay, great home time and plenty of incentives to keep truck drivers moving:
Starting rates up to 45 CPM
Frequent home time – get home every 7 days!
Pay raise every year (up to 55¢ CPM)
Steady refrigerated freight
Conventional AirRide + TriPac APU (1800 watt power inverter)
What About Benefits?
Davis provides multiple options so you and your family stay covered:
Cigna Health Insurance options (employee and child)
FREE employee dental insurance (family coverage available)
Vision insurance (employee, spouse or family coverage)
STD/LTD + Critical Illness (employee, spouse or family coverage)
AD&D + FREE $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
401K Retirement Plan – 50% match up to 6% employee contribution (after 1 yr.)
Apply for trucking opportunities at Davis Express today!
Davis Driver Requirements:
Be at least 23 years old
Possess a valid CDL A
Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years
Be able to pass a DOT physical
Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Be able to pass a functional capacity test
Davis Express offers qualified, safe truck drivers:
Great Pay Scale!!
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
In Center- RN
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
If you haven't considered Nephrology before, read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient setting.
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work alongside technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers, physicians and the center manager.
- Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier patients.
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee up to 12 patients at a given time, and up to 3 Patient Care Technicians who assist with patient observations, measuring stats and machine set-up. You will work hard with your head, heart and hands each day.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 12 hours, 3 days/week, Mon-Sat (closed Sundays). Schedule times will vary by location but most of our RNs work early morning or day shifts between 4am-10pm. Some holidays required.
- Clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of facilities meeting or exceeding CMS's standards in the government's two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
What we'll provide:
- In-classroom and hands on training: if you are new to dialysis, we'll provide a 9-12 week paid training and the support to guide you through to becoming a nephrology nurse.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
- Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement.
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you.
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child and elder care and so much more
Some details about this position:
- Your 9-10 weeks of training will include a combination of classroom and hands-on learning, through DaVita's award-winning training programs
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during training
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way. You know, the way you'd want your own care to be
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
You might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN)
Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients? Take the first step at
Cdl-A Owner Operator/Lease Purchase Truck Drivers (Bainbridge,Ga)
FLATBED CDL-A OWNER OPERATOR AND LEASE PURCHASE TRUCK DRIVER JOBS AT WTI TRANSPORT
Don t miss our $7,500 Sign-On Bonus when you take the next step in becoming your own boss!
Owner operator & lease purchase CDL-A flatbed truck driver opportunities.
Ever dream of running your own trucking business? Now s your chance to make that dream yours. Lease purchase and owner operator truck driver opportunities at WTI Transport give you every chance to succeed as a CDL-A flatbed professional!
Company drivers our Lease Purchase Program is the easiest route to take if you want to be your own boss. Our experienced orientation staff is here to help you get started with:
Payments you can afford
No money down
No balloon payment at end of lease
EpicVue mobile satellite TV
WTI is here to support your flatbed business with a variety of high-paying routes!
Short, local or long haul
70% of gross revenue (77% with personal trailer)
EpicVue mobile satellite TV for just $15/wk.!
100% fuel surcharge paid
Centralized dispatch (no forced)
Compensated weekly or Pay on Demand
Paid fuel taxes
Medical, dental, vision insurance available
PrePass, base plates and rider program
Expert fuel program save up to 43 /gallon
MAKE IT YOURS with WTI lease purchase and owner operator CDL-A flatbed truck driver opportunities today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner operator, independent, independent contractor, lease, lease purchase, lp program, own your own, own your own truck, solo driver
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers
Regional CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Open at Fleetmaster!
With 24/7 recruiting lines, Fleetmaster Express is always there to answer
Earn excellent pay and great home time as a CDL-A Regional Truck Driver with Fleetmaster Express. Our regional routes run through Eastern U.S. (excluding NYC) with additional lanes open in Texas and Arkansas.
Elite advantages for elite drivers!
Starting rates of .40 CPM
Outstanding home time options
401(k) with employer match
Paid vacations, holidays, birthdays, anniversaries
Long-term disability, short-term disability, & life insurance
Bonus incentives to give your pay a boost
Health & dental benefits available
Late-model trucks (assigned & APU-quipped)
Driver referral program
No Northeast Runs!
Are you ready to become a part of the Fleetmaster team? We’re ready to hear from you! Contact us today to learn more about our truck driver opportunities!
Positions may vary by location, so be sure to give us a call!
23 years of age
Recent, verifiable tractor/trailer experience
CDL-A with good truck driver record
Arkansas (Springdale) | Georgia (Albany) | Indiana (Monticello) | New York (Latham) | North Carolina (Eden) | Ohio (Findlay, Columbus) | Pennsylvania (Harrisburg) | Tennessee (Chestnut Hill) | Virginia (Roanoke, Danville, Williamsburg) | West Virginia (Weirton) | Wisconsin (Deforest)
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza – and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food – with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!