Baker Helper Job Description Sample
Baker Helper Copy
Part Time Baker Helper- Dubuque, IA - copy req3119 Employment Type: Regular Location: DUBUQUE,IA Description: Company , one of the nations fastest growing producers and distributors of fresh, high quality baked goods including Sara Lee, Entenmann's, Thomas', Arnold, Brownberry and Boboli, has an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Baker Helper Perform various entry-level positions. Duties will include:
Load and unload pans from production line
Stack and unstack pans
Load and unload oven and/or proof box.
Dump waste buckets
Assist with other positions as assigned by supervisor.
May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas.
Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system.
Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
Other duties as assigned. Position
Employer's Job# 3119Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
French Bakery in the Energy Corridor is looking for a BAKER HELPER WITH EXPERIENCE.Part time from Tuesday to Saturday - daytime - 10:00 am to 3:00 pmContact 713-###-#### call or text
Associated topics: catering, chief chef, commercial kitchen, corporate kitchen, culinary school, executive chef, head chef, pizza chef, salad chef, sous chef
Do you have a passion for pastries and baked goods that so many people CRAVE! Come join the Culinary Team at DeRomo's Gourmet Market . We're looking for an experienced Gourmet Baker with a passion for producing - from scratch - exceptional breads, pastries, biscotti, cookies, cakes, pies and other baked goods. The Baker assists with providing baked goods to our Market, Restaurant, and Banquet & Catering operations.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary(commensurate with experience and skills), medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k with match, Vacation, Paid Time Off after 90 days, dining and travel discounts , special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
- Deliver the DeRomo’s experience by delighting customers with superior bakery items.
- Follow DeRomo's recipes and techniques for preparation and presentation of baked goods to assure consistently high quality.
- Ensure high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained in the Bakery Department at all times.
- Follow controls to minimize waste and shrinkage.
- Order and receive supplies as directed by the Head Baker.
- Bring new ideas for products to the Head Baker and collaborate to insure recipes meet DeRomo's high standards.
The DeRomo's Gourmet Market and Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Ability to properly prepare and follow recipes.
- Demonstrated excellent in portion and presentation standards.
- Expert level of baking skills.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Up to date with bakery trends and best practices.
- Guest oriented and service minded.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- ServSafe Certificate preferred.
- 5+ years of professional baking experience.
Don’t just work. Work Happy. A career in gaming? At Tropicana Hotel and Casino we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
Your daily responsibilities include
Ensures requisitions are processed correctly and placed in assigned areas.
Plates desserts and banquet functions.
Ensure compliance with food safety handling policies.
Scales, mixes and bakes items according to recipe and quality standards.
Safely and appropriately operate bakery equipment including mixers, ovens, divider and sheeter.
Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other and support team to reach common goals.
Other related duties as necessary.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
Able to work flexible days and hours
Certified pastry training or apprenticeship preferred.
Something to leave you with Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment. Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
CategoryFood and Beverage
High volume bagel shop needs a baker 4-5 days a week baking and rolling dough. Must be in by 4am, have reliable transportation and self motivated.
Weekends and holidays required.
Baker - 3Rd Shift
Are you the type of person that takes pride in your work? Are you looking for a career where you can feel satisfied? Panera Bread offers the opportunity to grow with a growing company!
At Panera, we put great effort into creating fine artisan breads, mouth-watering desserts, and the very freshest soups, sandwiches and salads, choosing only the finest ingredients. We are looking for passionate people who share our commitment for quality and an unequaled dedication to excellence. Panera invites you to join a company recognized as on of Business Weeks '100 Hot Growth Companies'.
We're currently adding to our growing team by hiring Third Shift Bakers for our bakery cafes.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING GREAT COMPENSATION PACKAGES:
* Competitive Third Shift Wages
* Medical and Dental Benefits
* 401K with Company Match
* Paid Vacation
* Extensive Baker Training Program
Bakers are responsible for:
Pan-Up, Proofing, Scoring, Baking & Finishing All Products to the Highest Company Standard
Evaluate All Finished Products According to Company Standard
Assist with Managing Food Costs
Maintain Cleanliness Standards of the Bakers Area
Manage the Flow/Time Line According to Company Standards
Communicate Product Quality & Equipment Issues
Assist with the Bakery Cases Set-Up as Needed
Complete Bakery Checklist with Manager
Panera Bread is committed to creating an atmosphere to develop professionally within the company and bases promotion opportunities on individual performance. We are committed to the development of our employees and strive to provide comprehensive training and growth opportunities for them!
We are searching for individuals that meet the following requirements:
* POSSESS PASSION FOR BAKING
* ABILITY TO WORK THE 3RD SHIFT
* HAVE TRANSPORTATION (LOCAL TRAVEL REQUIRED)
* POSSESS VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
* ABILITY TO STAND FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME
* ABILITY TO LIFT 35 LBS
* EXPERIENCE IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY
* MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF COMPANY
Kozanian's Ranch Market is a privately owned, independent wholesale & retail bakery operating in Glendale, CA. Collectively, we produce a variety of different bakery products including breads, rolls, and pastries that are marketed under a wide range of labels.
- Performs various assigned manual labor skills to: grasp, lift, move, place and stack items relating to the production process.
- Identify, count, sort and inspect items
- Maintain workflow from production conveyors
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be able to work ANY shift, be available 7 days a week AND have reliable transportation.
- HS Diploma or GED is required
- Previous experience in production line duties at a large commercial or artisan bakery is preferred but not required.
- Must have the ability to consistently reach, bend, stoop, kneel, and lift up to 30 pounds as well as, pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to stand for 8 hours and perform repetitive motion with upper body.
- Must be proficient in English language communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, employment verification and pre-employment physical/drug screen.
- Must adhere to company core values
Ada's Cafe, a successful social enterprise based in Palo Alto/Mountain View is looking for a baker to support daily cafe needs and a robust catering business. Hours can be flexibly designed as long as production needs and inventory management requirements are satisfied.
Production generally involves scones, cookies, brownies, cakes, dessert breads and other sweet pastry items as well as an assortment of savory products includng hand pies. Baker will follow existing recipes but will also be encouraged to add personal/professional input to the process.
The social mission of Ada's is two-fold: (i) to hire and train all of its employees, including its adults with disabilities, to work in its food-service businesses and (ii) to engage teens and young adults through work and involvement with Ada's disabled employees. The community benefits of empowering and employing adults with developmental disabilities - a population that is most one of the most marginalized in our society and within which unemployment is estimated at nearly 80% are clear, innumerable and easy to document with social science statistics. The self-esteem benefits that come from having a job, the satisfaction that comes from making a contribution and by reducing the burden on an already overwhelmed and under-funded social welfare system are just a few of the many community benefits provided by Ada's. In addition, Ada's believes that youth engaged in meaningful work will feel more connected to and invested in their communities. In all of its ventures, Ada's Cafe brings diverse groups of people together in a warm and welcoming environment with a mission of creating good food and community.
BAKER ASSISTANT: Full time/Part time position. Will assist in mixing doughs, frying donuts, baking products and cake production. Several shifts available between the hours of 3:00 am-4:00 pm. PTO benefits. Medical insurance available 30 + hours per week. Prior baking experience a plus! Salary $13.00 and up DOE.
The Model Bakery at Oxbow Public Market in Napa is looking for a Bread Baker that has some experience with Artisan breads. We are also willing to train the right person.
Responsible for scaling and shaping of all breads
Ability to scale and shape at a pace the production requires
General knowledge of production methods and organization of bread production
Ability to demonstrate proper techniques to new bakers
General knowledge and understanding of bakers' math and fermentation
Proper feeding and preferment mixing
Scaling of next day's production and ingredients
Maintaining Prep Levels
Cleaning of production area
Prep of next day materials: i.e. bus tubs, loaf pans, etc.
Maintaining organized and clean work stations
Must have good time management skills and strong organization
Please apply in person at 644 First St., Bldg. B, Napa, CA, 94559 or email us your resume to
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!