Baker Test Job Description Sample
Bakers & Baker Assistants
BAKERS & BAKER ASSISTANTS
World Famous Randy's Donuts seeks full-time and part-time BAKERS and Baker Assistants to join the team at its iconic location near LAX. TOP PAY FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES. Be part of the best donut stores and team in the world. Must have some commercial baking or restaurant kitchen experience. All shifts available. We will train qualified candidates to bake and decorate our world-famous donuts. Fast paced environment so candidates must be hard-working, responsible, organized and have great attendance. Opportunities for quick advancement. Send resume and salary requirements.
No doubt you immediately recognize the landmark building from its many appearances in movies such as: Iron Man II, Entourage, Dope, Californication, California Girls, 2012, Earth Girls Are Easy, Mars Attacks!, Volcano, Get Shorty, Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles. Randy's Donuts is also well known for its references and appearances on Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, Arrested Development, Victorious, and many others. It is also featured in music videos including Randy Newman I Love , Red Hot Chili Peppers Californication, and Becky Becky from the Block.
Of course, to stand the test of time, it is not enough to be an iconic tourist attraction, you must have the best donuts. In addition to being the most reviewed and highest rated donut shop on Yelp, and other social media sites, Randy's has been named a Top Spot for donuts in the United States for over 50 years; including: Los Angeles Hot List #1 for Best Donuts 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, and more; #1 on Bon Appetits Top 10 Best Places for Donuts; #7 on Americas Best Donuts The Master List; USA Todays Americas 12 Best Donut Shops; Travel & Leisure America Best Donuts; Fox News Americas Best Donut Shops; CBS News Latest Best of LA Best Places to Get Donuts in Los Angeles 2015; Americas 10 Best Donut Shops relish.com; The 9 Best Donuts in Los Angeles (#1 Classic) thrillist.com; and many more!
How does Randy's do it? We do everything by hand! Unlike other donut chains that make their donuts in a factory production line, Randys remains handmade using many of the same equipment and baking tools for decades. Better yet, because all our donuts are handmade, every donut is unique. No two are exactly alike.
We only use the finest baking ingredients available in the world. The best ingredients coupled with expert bakers and our Randy's secret mixes, produces a donut that is fluffier, airier, larger, and stays fresh longer.
We never skimp on icing, glaze, sprinkles, or other decorations. We go over the top to put as much chocolate, maple, cream filling, or other toppings as the donuts can possibly hold. You never have to ask, Where the icing?
We are not a fancy gourmet shop and never will be. You will never see a $5 donut at our shop. We pride ourselves on all our donuts being a great value for families and businesses. Creme Brulee donuts are not available! However, if you want the best glazed donut, twist, chocolate raised, cinnamon rolls, apple fritter, or any of our 35 other donuts at prices from 95 cents to $1.35, you have come to the right place!
Always a line, but always worth the wait! That said, after 60 doing it the same way, we have learned a few tricks. We are adding menu boards and a new drive-thru intercom system, and pick-up windows to speed customers through so they can enjoy their tasty treats sooner.
If you find a better glazed donut in the world, bring it by and let us try it.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Be the Best You Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15,000 team members working at 16 casinos and racetracks located in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Ohio - and PNK has a management contract for Retama Park Racetrack outside of San Antonio, Texas.At PNK, we are guided by our team member promise
- Be the Best You. Through this promise we strive to support our team members in living their best lives by offering them challenging and rewarding work, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Property Details The truly unique entertainment complex,Belterra Park Gaming, features an expansive facility on 122 acres just minutes east of downtown Cincinnati. The facility features six food & beverage outlets, 1,500 Video Lottery Terminals (VLTs), and maintains the only turf track in Ohio. Best of all, guests can expect the same high level of service at Belterra Park as they receive at Belterra Casino Resort.
Belterra Park Gaming 6301 Kellogg Rd Cincinnati, OH 45230 Overview Provides general leadership and work direction of department team members, including but not limited to 1) organizing and assigning work 2) prioritizing workload and assignments to ensure orderly and efficient completion by department employees 3) directing department employees in the successful completion of assigned work 4) enforcing of department and company rules; 5) instructing and training department employees in the successful performance of their duties 6) other leadership and work direction duties as assigned by Supervision. Lead Persons do not perform supervisory tasks such as scheduling, discipline, performance reviews, hiring or terminations; although they may provide input to supervisors regarding such matters. Responsibilities Responsible for learning and being familiar with all of Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.’s room outlets, Bakery functions, and for being able to answer general questions regarding the property.
Assist in work direction and mentoring of Bakers and Bakers Helper. Organize bakery and bakers to ensure the daily preparation of breads, rolls, muffins, cookies, pies, cakes, doughnuts, biscuits, and other pastries, including icings and frostings, according to established recipes. Review production schedules to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake and to assemble supplies and equipment needed for daily baking activities.
Cut and weigh dough into uniform portions with knife or divider. Mold dough into loaves or other shapes, and place in pans; proof dough and bake in oven using peel. Inspect product for quality during and after baking and make adjustments to processes.
Cook, maintain temperature and test foods to ensure they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling or piercing/cutting them with temperature thermometers or utensils. Assist in work direction to kitchen staff ensuring work procedures, quality standards and menu specifications are followed. Maintain control of the kitchen to ensure staffing levels are appropriate based on business volumes.
Assume limited charge of kitchen on respective shifts. Assume limited accountability of supervisors in their absence. Receive and deliver food to the proper areas.
Guest interaction is a must. Must engage the guest each time they come to the buffet line. Explain product, ask question and build positive relationships with the guest.
Use and maintain all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe and effective manner. Observe and enforce Health Department regulations regarding food handling, storage, proper steam table temperature, and cleanliness of work environment. Use and maintain all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe and effective manner.
Consistent attendance at company/restaurant training programs as they are scheduled. Complete opening, closing and other side duties as assigned by the supervisors. Pass all tests given including the training in order to retain the knowledge needed to be an effective server.
Maintain a well-groomed, neat and clean appearance. Possess the resiliency to deal with difficult guests in all types of business conditions and possess the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers. Perform all job functions in conjunction with the guidelines described in the Standard Operating Procedures manual to ensure consistent execution of company and department standards.
Perform all duties as assigned by management. Qualifications JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Demonstrated ability to prepare a wide variety of food items, to standard, in a high-volume, fast-paced operation.
Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of the application of sanitation procedures.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through at least 3 years of experience or completed 9 month or more accredited culinary degree /certificate and 2 years directly related to the accountabilities specified. Requisition ID2017-28354 PropertyBelterra Park Gaming
- Cincinnati, OH CategoryFood & Beverage Position TypeFull-Time
Head Baker Honolulu, HAWAII, United States of America ▾▸2 additional locations Honolulu, HAWAII, United States of America Honolulu, HAWAII, United States of America Hourly Uncle Tetsu Mar 17, 2017 Post Date 2481 Total Views Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts Founded in 1985 by Tetsushi Mizokami, Uncle Tetsu is an international Asian-inspired bakery best-known for its original Japanese Cheesecakes. There are over 80 Uncle Tetsu locations across the world, each providing guests with its signature sweet and fluffy cheesecakes marked with the infamous Uncle Tetsu character stamp. For more information on Uncle Tetsu, visit uncletetsu-us.com The Head Baker is responsible for store baking and dessert preparation, under the guidance of the General Manager/Assistant Manager, with accountability for:
Training store associates on bakery menu preparation and packaging and on food safety
Delivering exceptional guest experience
Achieving store financial targets
Overseeing all dessert preparation and ensuring freshness and quality of products, including taste tests for all items on a daily basis
Ensuring that all daily special orders, including catering, are prepared and charged for.
The Head Baker assists the General Manager in the successful operation of a single Uncle Tetsu store in fulfillment of the Panda 2020 vision.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
Paid Training to prepare you for success.
On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
Medical and Dental Insurance.
401 K with Company Match.
Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
Opportunities for growth into Management positions. Education
Some high school
Minimum of 2 years Operation experience required
Must pass Cooking Test annually Food Safety
Serve Safe certified
Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant’s own expense Career Progression: The following job titles or job categories are examples of potential career opportunities and are not intended as a guarantee of promotion. These career paths can change at any time.
General or Assistant Manager If you are currently a Baker for Uncle Tetsu and are interested in a promotion to the Cook position, please speak with your General Manager. Please note that promotional opportunities are based on business needs for the stores in your area/region, which may or may not include your current store. For a complete description of the Cook position, including training requirements for promotion, visit the Panda Ops Manual on PAWS; then click Human Resources.
Experienced Bread Baker
Beyond Bread is seeking a highly dependable and experienced Bread Baker/Mixer in a fast paced, high volume bread production environment. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and be able to perform the following duties:
- Prepare bread according to recipes, quality and health standards.
- Has experience baking in a deck oven and mixing large batches of dough.
- Shifts start at 10:00 p.m., midnight & 1:30 a.m. Bakers typically work four 10-hour shifts a week with consecutive days off.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Dependable transportation.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus but not required.
- Must be able to move or lift 50 lbs.
Please email email@example.com or apply in person at 6260 E. Speedway Blvd anytime before 2:00 pm. Ask for Dean or Michael.
- Competitive pay
- Free shift meal, loaf of bread and employee discounts
- Other benefits available
The baker at Earl Abel's Restaurant is responsible for preparing all baked goods, including Earl Abel's famous pies, cakes, éclairs and crème puffs. The baker also prepares biscuits, dinner rolls, cornbread, Danish, cinnamon rolls and cookies.
All applicants must have at least 1 year of extensive baking experience. A two year degree or higher in an accredited culinary school is a plus.
Licensed Clinician - Part Time Baker County
To apply for this job go to http://www.childguidancecenter.org/info/Careers.html
The purpose of this position is to provide high quality therapeutic counseling and wraparound services to clients and their families within an integrated service approach that utilizes a team of mental health and medical professionals, in a safe environment, engaging them in the therapy process.
General Duties and
- Treats clients, family members, provider stakeholders and fellow employees, with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Demonstrates ethical and professional conduct in the performance of all position functions, free of fraud, abuse and conflict of interest.
- Delivers the highest standard of clinical treatment to clients and their families and ensures that professional standards of conduct prevail.
- Complies with Corporate Compliance and other policies and procedures governing the agency.
- Maintains the highest level of client confidentiality.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and support for the agency’s strategic vision, mission and core values.
- Supports continuous Quality Assurance by providing chart and record oversight and audits on a regular basis.
- Maintains a full client caseload and meets all required productivity, billing and reporting standards.
- Assists in meeting the team’s annual budgetary goal by meeting or exceeding performance standards.
- Completes all administrative and clinical responsibilities willingly and competently.
- Immediately reports any real or suspected child abuse or neglect, as defined in FL Statutes, Section 415.504, to FL Department of Children and Families via the FL Protective Services System (1-800-962-2873) as a condition of continued employment.
Essential Duties and
- Provides quality therapeutic services to a fill caseload of clients.
- Meeting or exceeding team productivity, billing and administrative standards.
- Develops and completes intake forms, psychosocial evaluations, treatment plans and progress notes within the required timeframe in the Electronic Health Record System.
- Complies with Agency policies and procedures, team requirements, Medicaid and other Contractual/Grant Standards and requirements.
- Diagnoses client symptoms according to the current DSM/ICD codes and regulations.
- Develops and implements appropriate treatment plan according to diagnoses.
- Involves client and family in treatment planning and decision making as appropriate.
- Works with administrative staff to seek funding sources for clients who lose theirs.
- Immediately alerts the Licensed Clinical Supervisor and/or the Program Director of any unusual problems, anomalies or potential crisis that arise with clients.
- Participates pro-actively in the monthly peer review process as part of continuous quality assurance and performs regular chart QA audits to ensure compliance.
- Participates pro-actively in individual clinical/administrative supervision at least twice a month. Is open to and accepting of clinical supervision and professional critique.
- Maintains personal work space and/or office in a clean, well-organized and safe manner.
- Ensures required timesheets, leave requests and other routine paper work and reports are completed accurately within the required timeframe.
- Participates in staff training and other agency-related activities as required.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Education and Experience
- Conferred Master’s degree in Mental Health, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Florida State License in Mental Health, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy.
- At least two years’ previous experience working with children or adolescents with behavioral health needs.
- Moderate computer skills are also required, such as inputting at least 35 wpm, using Microsoft Office Suite and using an electronic health record.
- Some evening work is required.
- Previous experience providing therapeutic services to families and developing treatment plans based on current DSM/ICD diagnoses.
- Must have the ability to provide sound clinical practices, including diagnosing according to current DSM and developing appropriate treatment plans.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management.
- Must have demonstrated skills in utilizing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system efficiently.
- Must have demonstrated ability to explain things to clients and families so they understand and are encouraged to be involved in the treatment process.
- Observing, analyzing and monitoring situations to ensure client safety and to make sound decisions.
- Comparing and analyzing information for reports and to solve problems.
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Licensure supervision provided
- Unparalleled mentoring and support
- Plus many more!!
VISION: Building on over 60 years of excellence, our vision is to improve the lives of children and families by offering a full range of comprehensive, state of the art behavioral health services. We will engage in research and training programs to support continuous learning and improved treatment outcomes, while deepening collaborative partnerships to contribute to a thriving community.
Since 1951, the Child Guidance Center has specialized in helping children, adolescents and their families cope with the stresses of life. Our staff of more than 120 professionals are committed to meeting your needs.
Our staff of trained professionals can help:
Attention Deficit Disorders
Sexual, Physical or Emotional Abuse
Baker Act Diversion
Assessment for Substance Related Disorders
Child Care Consultant
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Assessments
Infant Mental Health
CGC is a fee-based agency and accepts payment for services rendered. For insurance eligibility, please call.
Child Guidance Center is a private, not-for-profit organization. CGC is grateful for the financial support provided by Florida's Department of Children and Families, the City of Jacksonville, Jacksonville Children's Commission, United Way of Northeast Florida, Family Support Services of North Florida, Inc., Lutheran Services Florida, and the many individuals who have generously given to the Center.
Baker / Cook
Exciting new eatery/bakery in Downtown Denver's Lo Hi District. Be a part of a unique owner/chef operation -not a corporation. Now seeking bakers and cooks, for high quality artisan bakery and eatery. Looking for hardworking, creative people interested in being a part of a unique and exceptional start-up business. Work in a beautiful new building with respectful coworkers in an open-kitchen concept design with views of downtown Denver skyline. Seeking part-time or full-time employees for morning, afternoon or night positions. Competitive pay scale available. Pay adjusted based on experience.
Please call 540-230-6060 for more information or apply and submit resume through ziprecuiter.
The Bakery is responsible for making a wide range of breads, pastries, and other baked goods.
Essential Duties and
· Sort production area orders out at start of day.
· Prepare all baked items.
· Maintain general list of supplies necessary to produce products.
· Use weights and measures to adjust ingredients in recipes.
· Keep production areas generally tidy, equipment cleaned, and prepared for use.
· Assist in developing and testing recipes.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED or equivalent and two to four years related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
Ability to communicate verbally with other kitchen staff in fast-paced environment. Ability to frequently use hands and fingers to feel, pull, push, and lift. Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to manage priorities and utilize strong organizational skills.
We are an E-Verify Employer
Thaw And Serve Baker
Need someone to work in our Bakery/deli as a Thaw and Serve Baker. Experience preferred, but we will train. Salary depends on experience.
Responsible for customer service, baking all the thaw and serve breads, cookies, and rolls, hot foods case, bagging bread, making salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and anything else that needs to be made. Must be willing to work days, weekends and holidays. Full time positions.
This company values a it's associates. You will find a great working environment here. The company offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Family Center IGA is located in the Texas Coastal Community of Port Aransas. Port Aransas is located on Mustang Island that is about 3.5 miles wide by 7 miles long. You cross a ferry or a bridge to arrive here from the main land. Corpus Christi is a short 35 minutes away and Aransas Pass Texas is only 8 miles away.
This is a seasonal store that is affected by the beach going tourists but is a year round business as well.
Food Service / Restaurant - Bread Baker - Night / Morning Shifts
Will train on the job to bake our specialty breads. Prior experience baking is helpful but not required. Typical shifts start between 4am and 7am
• Must be at least 18 years of age to operate certain equipment.
• Must have a valid Driver's license to drive company car as needed.
• Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
• Standing and walking throughout a 6 hour, and as long as, a 9 hour shift.
• Bending, stretching and kneeling to reach certain products or clean certain areas of the restaurant.
• Performing repetitive hand and arm motions.
• Strict adherence to safety and sanitation standards.
• Arrive and depart from work meeting all attendance, uniform and grooming standards.
• Must maintain a positive attitude and follow the direction of trainer or manager.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!