Bakery Worker Conveyor Line Job Description Sample
Line Operator - Bakery 3Rd Shift
POSITION SUMMARY: Stack crusts when toting, correctly place crust stacks into totes and the correct amount for variety being toted, maintain a high level of quality product, do net weights for crusts, notify Sheeting Line Operator of heavy or lightweights, maintain clean work areas, weigh recycle dough and supply to Dough Mixer, take care of waste dough, remove inferior product from line, and monitor billets to ensure proper shape.
This is done in order to: Give best possible yield in Bakery to meet efficiencies, assure quality product for Assembly and the consumer, minimize amount of waste in Bakery and Assembly areas, keep the Bakery a safe place to work, and place correct amounts of crusts into totes for inventory. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Monitor scrap return conveyor. Inspect crust before entering spiral freezer Weigh recycle dough and supply Dough Mixer Help Conveyor Specialist during downtime. Weigh crusts.
Stack crusts for toting. Rotate with crust toters. Place correct amount of stacks/crusts into totes.
Help during EC: Help change out press dies. Check spirals for product on floors.
Clean up work areas--general housekeeping. Perform all backup duties as trained and assigned.
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL: High school diploma or equivalent.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Must maintain regular work attendance. Use good manufacturing practices.
Must maintain pace with production. Requires a quick eye and good peripheral vision. Must be able to identify a quality and inferior product.
Requires muscle coordination and finger dexterity. Must rotate between rework handling, Hertzler/inspection, toting and with Ingredient Persons, if trained. Must have common sense.
Must work well with others and have respect for fellow workers. Neatly and correctly document required information. The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran Category: Operations, Bakery, Nestle USA
Bakery Production Line
*Must be able to lift and stand long periods
*Must be able to do swing shifts
*Work environment is hot due to baking
*Be able to work overtime, unlimited overtime available
*Clean background and pass drug test
*After 90 days pay increase to $14.00 with good attendance and production
*Benefits after 90 days
*Work with a great company to further your career!!!
2706 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37128
Bakery Production Worker - Flowers Montgomery - Leased Labor
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The general worker rotates every hour among the following job task: filler machine, feeding the wrapper machine, box marker, sliding-in or picking up, casing-up, box dropper/poking down product, and stacking. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality, and/or quality. Employees will assist in sweeping and mopping work area. These employees will assist in emptying tubs/trays of waste weighing occasionally in excess of 50 pounds. These employees use a two person lift when emptying tubs of waste. Also, these employees will assist in moving racks and other equipment during cleaning. Mopping the area under conveyors and other equipment is required. Also film paper is repositioned neatly on shelves ranging from 5-6 feet in height.
Essential Job Duties:
Filler Machine: Employee stands on a platform at conveyor which is approximately 40 inches in height and using both hands alternately slides forward repetitively one product with each hand into positions on the filler machine. If the employee works on right side of filler machine first rotation, then the next rotation the employee will work on the left side of the filler machine.
Feeding the Wrapper: Employee may sit or stand at conveyor approximately 37 to 39 inches in height and using both hands alternately slides in repetitively one product with each hand into positions on a moving conveyor. Employee also reaches above shoulder level to retrieve product from shuck-out bin to feed into wrapper machine.
Box Marker: Employee may sit or stand at 36 inch table making boxes out of pre-cut cardboard by folding the sides into box formation. Then while standing, the employee will stack completed boxes one at a time in a stack ranging from floor level to 5 to 6 ft. tall.
Sliding in or Picking up Product: Employee stands at conveyor approximately 37 to 39 inches in height and using both hands repetitively picks up one product in each hand or using both hands slides-in product simultaneously into boxes that are moving along a conveyor. Employee also reaches at shoulder level to discard product in bins as needed to retrieve production from bins to place into boxes as needed.
Box Dropper and Poking Down Product: The employee may stand or sit at a conveyor which is approximately 37 to 39 inches in height. The employee opens a box by “flicking” the wrist using a downward motion and repetitively places the box on the conveyor in front of the employee. The Employee watches the product move along conveyor and if necessary “pokes down” product that are not placed in box properly.
Tying bags of Product: Employee stands at a table approximately 36 inches high between conveyors. The employee repetitively grasps filled bags of product, weighing 24 to 26 ounces, as the bad moves off the conveyor onto the table. With one hand the employee holds the top of the filled bag closed, while twirling the bottom of the filled bag with the other hand in order to secure the filled bag. The employee then pushes top of bag into the tying machine in order to tie each bag. Next, the employee places tied bag onto the next conveyor to be transported to the casing-up station.
Casing-up Product: This job consists of picking up tied bags of product one at a time repetitively, weighing 24 to 26 ounces each, and placing tied bags into box until six(6) bags are in the box. Next, the employee pushes filled box onto the next conveyor which transports box through the tape machine.
Stacking Product: This job consists of stacking repetitively filled boxes of product one at a time, weighing up to approximately 10 pounds each, onto floor pallet in a cube structure to be shrink wrapped. The stack ranges from floor level to approximately 5 to 6 feet high.
Housekeeping: Clean-up occurs at the end of every shift most every day. Clean-up occurs: (1) intermittently during shift as needed (if the line shuts down because of equipment failure or supply error), (2) during change-over and (3) at the end of the production week.
Additional Job Duties:
Capable of setting pans up to 15lbs on the line for extended periods of time.
Cleans production equipment as needed, at times taking catch pans and various parts to the utility sink and cleaning them.
Removes modules from the production floor by pushing the module to the receiving area and using the Scrap Tower station to dump the module.
Sets and operates indexing lanes. Has a general knowledge of baggers and tier equipment.
Ability to set up snake conveyors and tape machines.
Performs quality control inspections of finished product. Able to recognize acceptable and non-acceptable product codes and date codes.
Ensures that product is loaded correctly.
Ensures work area is cleaned and organized at all times.
Monitors quality of product, throwing away any product that does not meet standards, i.e. improper bagging, casing, labeling as well as deformity in product’s physical attributes.
Trays or cases all product after it is wrapped.
Capable of stacking cases on a pallet in a particular stacking pattern up to 10-12 layers high or traying product in a tray and placing the tray in a stack reaching as much as 18 trays high.
Assists in bag operation/changes at the bagger bag table and assists with tie wire operation/changes.
Maintains a safe, sanitary work area and equipment
Ensures that all internal and external food safety and quality policies and procedures are followed.
Position is responsible for operating within the parameters of the facility’s Security Program with regards to site and product security.
Performs other duties as assigned by supervision.
Range of Motion: Range of motion requires forward 12 to 24 inches repetitively and reaching above shoulder level repetitively. Bending, stooping, twisting, and repetitive motion required.
Lifting: Required lifting up to 25 pounds repetitively. Occasionally lifting in excess of 50 pounds is required. Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Warehouse Worker - Line Loader
WAREHOUSE WORKER - LINE LOADER
Responsible for keeping the Mattress or Box Spring Upholstery conveyor full of materials. Line loaders work off the daily schedule and place the proper units, covers and filling materials together as a pre-build on the conveyor or bulk feed system in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lifts, carries and places units on conveyor or carts (up to 100 lbs.) with team assistance
- Lifts, carries and places latex foam and upholstery items on conveyor or carts
- Lifts, carries and places cover on conveyors
- Pushes mattress units and components to work stations as needed
- Needs to read production paperwork to organize the correct components
- Pushes z-carts of covers to work area from storage area
- Keep inventory stored in an organized manner on floor
- Performs duties in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Provides backup janitorial support
- In accordance to the production schedule, produces Foam Core mattresses for work station and on continuous basis, assembles Foam Core units according to GMS (established and strict product/quality) specifications in order to complete pieces in an efficient, fast-paced and accurate manner as well as keeping up with the flow of production.
- Packages assembled products for staging in the shipping department.
- Sets up work area by preparing glue station for operation, stocks supplies according to the daily production work load.
- Follows production schedule and current manufacturing procedures to produce pieces.
- Assembles Foam Core units utilizing the correct components in accordance to GMS/Quality specifications and assembles with hot melt or water based adhesive; working within a team operation or in combination with another employee (team basis) as needed or instructed.
- Prepares assembled pieces for shipping. This includes bagging and other packaging before getting product to shipping area for shipping department to stage and load for trucks.
- Maintains safe, clean and orderly work station, sweeps area and removes packaging materials and/or other debris regularly throughout the shift.
- Completes any necessary paperwork or production related documentation in an accurate and timely manner as needed.
- Assists in other departments as needed or as instructed.
- Cross trains as requested in other Matt Build/Tape Edge operations and/or other equipment or operations in order for the Plant to efficiently produce WIP pieces per quality, quantity and minimal scrap/waste standards as needed.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Basic ability to read and write English
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Prior assembly or manufacturing experience Initial training period is approximately one week; requires ability to reach minimum 100% efficiency on consistent basis after 30 calendar days of service.
WORK ATTRIBUES :
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Accurate attention to detail with ability to sort components in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to lift or move moderate to heavy components and pieces on recurrent basis.
- Ability to reliably comply with attendance requirements necessary in the JIT environment that are necessary to meet customer driven production demands.
- Ability to interpret and support standards, policies and procedures established by Company and Federal/State/Local agencies.
Work involves regular walking and working at a fast pace and recurrent basis. Work also involves overhead reaching and lifting/moving of products on a regular basis. Must be capable of retrieving and transporting assembled Foam Core units weighing up to 100 lbs. with assistance of another team member. Must be able to push and pull cart loads of finished foam core units to staging area. Work involves frequent overtime and some weekends as needed to meet customer driven production demands
Deli & Bakery Worker
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be of minimum age required by law to operate fryer and deli equipment and must be willing to learn.DUTIES: Slice meats and cheeses; wait on customers; cook chicken; learn how to bake and work in bakery at least a couple of days per week; and perform other duties as assigned.Must be able to work shifts between 7:00 am and 8:30 pm.
Deli Bakery Staff/ Line Cook
Description Responsibilities include cooking on the line in our deli.
Requirements Prior experience working in a large deli and bakery
, great customer service skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment preferred. Must be able to work any night, weekend or holiday shift scheduled. Uniform is provided. Must be 18 years or older to apply. Title: Deli Bakery Staff/ Line cook
Department:* North Country Specialty Foods
Number of Openings:* 1 Job Type: Seasonal
Full or Part Time:* Full-Time
Wage Type:* Hourly
Requisition Number:* 17-0174 City: Jeffersonville
Bakery Production Worker
- Works in a safe, clean and responsible manner.
- Works with production team in a high speed continuous production line including placing dough, depositing product mix, depanning, packaging and various tasks to support the production team.
- Visually inspect product for quality deviations.
- Responds positively with sense of urgency while meeting quality standards.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Performs all product-handling activities (i.e., counting, packing, sealing, labelling, palletizing).
- Knows and follows GMP guidelines.
- Maintain required hygiene and follows safety practices as established.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Effectively communicates with Team Leads, co-workers and department staff from all areas of the bakery.
- Overtime hours may be required based on work demand. Employee must be flexible with the work hours as needed. Might need to work different shifts and work weekends.
Machine Operator I Line 3 Bakery 2Nd Shift
Description At Schwan's Company, we are driven to bring our customers delicious foods and reliable services. That's how we grew from a "one-man-and-a-truck" delivery business in rural Minnesota to a multibillion-dollar private company with thousands of team members nationwide.
Our commitment to delicious foods shows in all we do, from careful ingredient selection and quality food making to delivering a great experience wherever you shop and eat. The foods we make reach customers in many ways. We deliver directly to our customer's homes through our popular food-delivery business, offer well-known retail brands such as Red Baron®, Freschetta®, and Tony's® pizzas, Pagoda® snacks and appetizers, and Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts, and bring innovative food solutions to our customers in the food-service industry.
To learn more, visit us at http://www.schwanscompany.com. This is a full-time position within our manufacturing facility with opportunities for advancement! Company Benefits We offer eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package designed to assist employees and their families with their financial security, health and well-being. In addition to a competitive base pay, we offer a variety of benefit programs.
Health, Life, Dental and Vision Plans + 401(k) Program with a Company Match
Profit Sharing based on company results
Two weeks paid vacation for new hires
Employee discounts on company products Shift: Pay Range: Hours:
hours may change based on production schedule
some overtime and weekend work may be required This position is responsible for safe operation of simple manufacturing machines. Responsible for the operation of a single piece of manufacturing equipment with simple functions.
Responsible for set up and pre-running of the equipment to ensure proper production start up. Control of line speeds batch formula production rates starting and stopping equipment and overall product elegance and safety. Responsible for various quality checks.
Completes all required paperwork (for example: downtime HACCP etc. utilizing SAP SOP's Safety operation training as appropriate.) Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct. Qualifications Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Years of Related Experience: 0-1 year of related experience. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Ability to operate multiple machines safely with minimal supervision and obtain necessary production specifications.
Prefer proficient communication and reasoning skills to pass on information to co-workers and to relay information to and from all employee levels including management and skilled personnel. Candidates receiving offers of employment will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-placement background check and drug screen.
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class. ~nomon~ Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 17003882
Line Supply Worker
Reports to: Production Supervisor GENERAL PURPOSE:
Responsible for keeping the Mattress or Box Spring Upholstery conveyor full of materials. Suppliers work off the daily schedule and place the proper units, covers and filling materials together as a pre-build on the conveyor or bulk feed system in a timely manner. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lifts, carries and places units on conveyor or carts (up to 40 lbs.) Lifts, carries and places insulators and upholstery items on unit or carts Lifts, carries and places cover on insulators Pushes foundation or mattress units and components to work stations as needed Needs to read law tag to be able to organize the correct components Pushes z-carts of covers to work area from storage area Keep units stored in an organized manner on floor Performs duties in a safe and efficient manner Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion Provides backup janitorial support REQUIREMENTS: Must be at least 18 years of age Basic ability to read and write English HS graduate or equivalent GED desired Prior assembly or manufacturing experience preferred This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned. An Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
- Drug-Free Working Environment #CB-SSB Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC Jamestown-JAM40
Line Worker 2Nd Shift
The Production Line Worker effectively performs bench, conveyor or assembly and packaging line tasks to meet safety, quality and quantity standards. The Line Worker assists with job safety, and job training
Shift: 2nd 3:30pm-12:00am
Pay: $9.25 with a pay increase in 90 days
Effectively and efficiently perform a variety of commonly performed tasks in a contract packaging operation, including but not limited to:
- assembly tasks with or without common hand tools and assembly equipment
- packaging tasks with our without packaging and filling equipment.
- assorted tasks such as: sorting, weighing, collating, inspecting, cleaning, labeling, gluing etc.
Assist supervisors in training, coaching, encouraging and motivating employees and workers to efficiently
perform their assigned tasks.
- Assist supervisors in meeting quality standards, production quotas and deadlines
-Provide protective oversight of employees and report any employee behaviors, incidents and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Maintain his/her work area in a safe and organized manner
- To comply with all SQF procedures and policies, and is responsible to report food safety problems
- Follow all policies and procedures established by the Corporation
- Perform other related duties as directed by the Production Lead
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!