Balance Truer Job Description Sample
Lead Credit Balance Specialist FT Days
Nonexempt (Hourly - Eligible for overtime) Coordinates the efforts of the Credit Balance Specialists in researching and resolving credit balance patient accounts in all AR systems. Resolves questions concerning patient accounts.
Handles the primary training duties for new personnel and assists with additional training as required for existing personnel. Associates degree in Business and five (5) years of related experience. Work experience may substitute for minimum education requirement.
Organization:Birmingham Market Office
Title:Lead Credit Balance Specialist FT Days
Balance Sheet Analytics - Interest Rate Risk Modeller
Your role: Are you an expert on interest rate risk? Do you understand Asset Liability Management?
Do you know how model, configure and run QRM ALM analytics? We’re looking for someone like that to: – take a hands-on production role in actively configuring and running QRM, working with large data sets and reporting output – take on project responsibilities entailing QRM related build activities for additional balance sheet products which include, procurement of new and enhanced position data feeds, Streamlining data input and reporting output, Developing modeling assumptions and methodologies, Working on model documentation and interacting with internal model validation units – Actively work with internal partners in Treasury, ALM, and business units on various analytical modeling initiatives
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things.
We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance. Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients.
Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way.
Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You’ll be working in the Treasury Risk Control U.S. Balance Sheet Analytics Team in Stamford Ct. We are responsible for balance sheet modeling, monitoring and reporting over various Group Treasury activities in the Americas region.
Your experience and skills: You have: –1 to 5 years of experience in an ALM/Treasury/Balance Sheet Management/Finance/Risk or Product Control capacity –experience with QRM balance Sheet management system or similar ALM system is preferred –knowledge and understanding of Statistics and Behavioral Modeling concepts is preferred –strong quantitative finance experience, knowledge of interest rate markets and financial products –proven analytical skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills –BA/BS in Finance/Mathematics/Economics or similar discipline with graduate degree preferred You are: – able to work within a large team and deliver results – a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management.
Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland.
And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Job Reference #:
160410BR Business Divisions:
Title: Balance Sheet Analytics
- Interest Rate Risk Modeller
Full Time Country / State: United States
Function Category: Risk
Db/Dc Plan Administrator (3+ Yrs. Cash Balance Experience)
Serve as a resource to plan sponsors and financial advisors for matters related to defined benefit (DB) and defined contribution (DC) plan compliance and governmental reporting. Use experience and knowledge to serve as a resource to internal associates. Defined benefit plans will include Cash Balance plans, as well as traditional DB plans. This position serves as the retirement plan expert on DB and DC plans on testing, 5500, loans and distributions and understands plan provisions and can assist on plan operation.
Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide superior customer service, including problem solving with minimal inconvenience to clients
- Provide effective and timely verbal and written communications in a clear, concise and informative written manner
- Assist the client with all initial and ongoing plan questions
- Assist the client in meeting all IRS and Department of Labor deadlines necessary for qualified retirement plan
- Maintain up-to date knowledge of present legislation and proposed legislative changes with regard to ERISA law through self-study and company-sponsored training sessions
- Responsible for all aspects of actuarial valuation reports, participant statements, Annual Funding Notice, and AFTAP preparation
- Review or perform, as needed, the annual testing for plans, including Top Heavy, 410(b), 415, 401(a)(26), and deductibility
- Prepare benefit calculations and review distribution paperwork
- Review loan paperwork and coordinate processing of loans with asset holder
- Review or prepare Form 5500, draft Schedule SB for actuary, and coordinate with plan sponsor to help ensure timely filing
- Review or prepare annual PBGC premium filings
- Assist in preparation of PBGC termination filings
- Assist auditors if a plan is subject to an annual audit
- As applicable, work with the Chief Actuary, or independently to coordinate and oversee activities that will ensure timely and accurate completion of a large book of business
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ingham Retirement Group to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to our clients
- Our core values of integrity, transparency, fairness, professionalism, quality and personal growth should be visible in your actions on a day-to-day basis showing your support of our organizational culture
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required. Math, economics, actuarial sciences or related degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an ERISA DB and DC plan administrator, including at least 3 years of cash balance plan experience
- Experience in analysis of financial data required
- QPA, QKA or at least 2 actuarial exams preferred
- Experience in Relius and DATAIR software required
- Experience in ProVal and FT Williams software preferred
- Strong Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, manage tasks and meet in connection with business operations, including related ERISA compliance matters
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation in line with capabilities.
What makes working at Ingham Retirement Group so rewarding?
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) Policy
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(K) Plan Participation
- Stimulating Working Environment
- Professional Development Encouraged
- Business Casual Dress
- Company sponsored team building activities
Medical Billing; Refund/Credit Balance Rep
CLIENT COMPANY OVERVIEW
Since 1902, our Client's hospital has focused on providing the highest quality healthcare available and in 2009 was named one of "America's Best Hospitals . Today, our client delivers word-class medicine to the Los Angeles community and to patients from across the United States and around the world.
Physician Billing & Collections
Overpayment / Credit Balance / Refund Rep
The Refund Representative is responsible for minimizing credit balances by following certain guidelines; for auditing of explanation of benefits (EOB's); for analyzing and ensuring that all payments, adjustments and allocations involved in the account were done properly; for ensuring that the appropriate information can be packaged and provided to managers for refund processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides detail review to all codes referenced on the explanation of benefits (EOB).
• Confirms that all adjustments have been done correctly.
• As necessary, verifies previous payments in the file room to support refunds and/or adjustments.
• Calls insurance companies to verify patient information
• Attaches batch proof to all credit balance bathes created.
• Fills-out refund request form and attaches all the supporting documentation for the supervisor's review.
• Post refund codes in IDX system.
• Research/reviews accounts in order to identify credits.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Three (3) years account follow-up, billing, and collection experience.
• Minimum 1 year of credit balance/refunds experience in physician billing unit
• Experience using the IDX billing system is preferred.
• Knowledgeable of health insurance payers and contracts.
• Ability to maintain productivity requirements of 30-40 refund audits daily
$18.00/hr - $20.00/hr
AIR Test AND Balance Technician (D Shift)
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility services, is looking for an Air and Balance Technician.
Main responsibilities will include reading and balancing air flows, supply, exhaust on outside air units, scrubbers, and other equipment, troubleshooting air flow deficiencies, monitoring
filters for necessary equipment outside air, air handler units, variable air volume, and air volume, and logging necessary air flow readings in computer systems.
Psychiatry Opportunity In North Carolina, Great Work-Life Balance Cph#
- General psychiatry opportunity
- Quality of life position: only 1 week of call per year
- 100 percent outpatient
- The practice gets 75-125 new patients per month
- Affiliation with Duke University
- Good income potential
- Full benefits package
- 401k retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Test And Balance Technician
Research Air Flo, Inc. has an immediate need for fully trained Test and Balance Technicians.
Pay rate for well qualified techs is around $31.54/hour. Includes Health benefits with dependent coverage including optical and dental, pension, voluntary 401-k, year-end bonus and paid holidays.
For entry-level applicants wishing to begin a career in the Test & Balance field a 5 year apprenticeship is required.
This involves going to apprenticeship training school every other Saturday for 8 months out of the year for 5 years on your own time.
Entry level pay varies depending on education/experience in HVAC related fields, but starts at 12.62/hour
If this interest you please submit your resume for consideration.
Test & Balance Technician
We are looking for Test and Air Balance Technicians for the Atlanta area. TABB and/or NEBB Certified Preferred.
$30.83 per hour plus Fringe Benefits (Includes Health Coverage, Pension Contributions)
$46.69 Total Package
Field Service Balance And Industrial Instrumentation Technician
Gerhart - an ISO 17025 Company - has evolved into a diverse company providing field service and Turnkey installations of Industrial Weighing Equipment, Process Instrumentation and Process Automation. Our work revolves around the testing, repair, and installation of industrial weighing equipment and instrumentation. Most of our work is performed in the field at our customers’ facilities. The work environment changes daily and ranges from Transfer Stations, Quarries, Concrete, and Chemical Plants to Food and Pharmaceutical Facilities.
Gerhart has an immediate opening for an experienced Balance and Instrumentation Field Service Technicians based from our South Amboy, NJ Facility.
Knowledge of mechanical and electronic devices
Competent electronic troubleshooting skills, maintain and calibrate all types of Industrial Process Control and Laboratory Instrumentation; pressure, temperature, chart recorders, flow, level, LEL, torque meters, viscometers, scales, laboratory balances, ect.
Ability to comprehend plans and schematics
Accurately record data and maintain test reports and data sheets
Understanding of the operation procedures of electronic tools and equipment
Prioritize events and switch focus rapidly
A valid drivers license with good record
Physically fit, can lift over 50 lbs
Good communication, writing and proven customer relations skills
The ability for continual growth in education learning a new skills
To contribute to a highly motivated, fast pace work environment
Desire to work overtime during the week and be available for on-call emergency service after normal working hours and on weekends. Possible out of state travel.
Able to pass random drug tests.
Understand ISA Symbols, P & IDs and Loop Sheets
Understand how to integrate field devices with programmable devises
We, at Gerhart, believe in our employees and seek motivated contributors to join our team. We are willing to train qualified individuals to continue our aggressive growth.
Gerhart Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Major Medical
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Matching 401 k
Please submit resume with salary requirements.
Manager - Balance Sheet Liquidity & Digital Strategy
7900 Westpark Drive (12131), United States of America, Tysons, Virginia At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding. Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good. Manager - Balance Sheet Liquidity & Digital Strategy A position on Capital One’s Balance Sheet Liquidity and Digital Strategy team offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to be part of the Global Finance Information Transformation initiative. As a member of this multi-year project team, the candidate will be responsible for defining data solutions through partnership with consumers, business SMEs and source system teams. This individual will participate in an Agile delivery framework to produce and be responsible for a variety of regulatory and non-regulatory reporting needs, including Liquidity regulations such as LCR, NSFR, as well as Interest Rate Risk and Funds Transfer Pricing.
Define solutions (requirements, designs, services, recommendations) to business/systems problems
Partner with consumers, business SMEs and source system teams to analyze, internalize and translate business requirements and source data to develop:
data requirements for upstream source systems
source to target mapping
data quality requirements
processing requirements (business rules, aggregation, transformation)
user acceptance test cases
negative test scenarios to enable seamless implementation within Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications OFSAA
Own the integrity of the solution through customer acceptance (UAT) and final disposition of solution for BAU acceptance
Responsible for the development, maintenance, management, and delivery of technical information or documentation
Interfaces with Product Management, customers, external consultants and information technology
Usually possesses significant knowledge in one or more business functional areas
Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
At least 3 years of Business Systems Analysis experience
Bachelor's Degree in fields such as Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or military experience
Master's Degree in fields such as Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or military experience
At least 5 years of experience working as lead Business Systems Analyst
Strong Agile, CI/CD delivery knowledge and training and/or practical experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!