Balancer Scale Job Description Sample
HVAC Air and water Testing and Balancing (TAB) company seeks certified balancer to balance and provide balancing report. Min 5 years experience required. Company benefits such as health care, vacation and other PTO as well as truck, instruments, laptop and tablet provided.
Network Engineer 4 - Firewall & Load Balancer - Networking
About Capgemini With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm TM at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer ® at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law • 6-9 years of Network Firewall, Load Balancers, VPN, and WAN Accelerators-Riverbed experience. • Must have Certification. • Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor • In-depth knowledge of performance metrics • Good PC skills, especially MS Excel • Excellent communication and leadership skills • Organizational and time-management skills • Decision-making skills • Experience in Firewall & Proxy • Incident/Problem Management & Root Cause Analysis • Troubleshooting Routing and switching related issues • Performance Optimization • Hardware troubleshooting, break-fix maintenance • Troubleshooting L2 and L3 Circuits • Carry out Hardware upgrades • Routing Policies deployment • Change Management ownership • Work on Firewall policies • Link Loop Testing in co-ordination with the Supplier ISP • Work with Hardware Vendor to identify Failed hardware and work on it RMA • Timely Escalation of cases to Level 3 Team ASA/Firewall Hands on experience on Cisco ASA's version 8.4 and above on both CLI and GUI. Knowledge on NATing i.e. STATIC/DYNAMIC.
Access list configuration for restricting traffic. Failover mechanism and configuration knowledge of ASA. IOS upgradation knowledge.
Proxy Worked on proxy SG in various deployment scenarios like INLINE, EXPLICIT and TRANSPARENT. Knowledge on ICAP, IWA and BCAAA. Policy configuration via VPM and CPL.
Proxy upgradation knowledge. Knowledge on Proxy director to manage the various proxy boxes. • Reporting Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly • Maintain Knowledgebase, Sop`s Day to Day responsibilities: • Day to day management and support • Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects; • Monitoring of the Networks , addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met; • Proactive maintenance of the Network estate; • Patching & Upgrades • implementing service improvements; • Ability to Travel In different Location. Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities: • System Monitoring; • Installation Services and Management; • OS administration; User Administration; • Application Software support; • Facilities Management; • Security Services; Back-up Services; • Hardware services/management; • Documentation/Regulatory requirements; • Remotely managed servers overseas, including o System Monitoring; o OS administration; User administration; o Application Software support; o Security Management; o Back-up Services (monitoring only); o Hardware Services (advisory). • Developing and implementing service improvements; • Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals; • Monthly Reporting; • Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support. • Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree • Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
Organization:INFRA US IGATE
Title:Network Engineer 4 - Firewall & Load balancer - Networking
Experienced Scale Installation, Repair & Calibration Technician
We are looking for a self-motivated heavy duty capacity field service and bench technician to perform scale and balance installations, calibrations, preventative maintenance, and repairs. The position requires a strong electronics background, ability to lift up to 100 lbs, work in outside environments and travel. We prefer an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science-Industrial Electronics or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years field experience in repair & calibrations in weighing applications. Strong customer relations skills and the ability to read and understand technical manuals and literature are necessary. Also, a clean driving record along with a Class B Commercial Drivers License is required.
Industrial Scale Clerk
We are currently looking to hire a sales clerk. Must be able to work 6 days a week, 12 hour a day. Please read the requirement below before submitting your resume:
Duties and requirements:
Taking weight and collecting payments(cash and credit)
Must have a valid Oklahoma Drive License
Must have experience operating a Bob Cat and a Skid-steer
Must be able to pass a pre employment back ground check
Industrial Painter - High Quality Large Scale Products
Note: While we are grateful for your interest, there is no relocation assistance for this job.
Paints on a diversified line of standard paint projects, under general inspection customer requirements. Reads and interprets route sheets and blueprints.
Common tasks and responsibilities
• Works safely, following all procedures and utilizes proper safety equipment.
• Paint/ apply coatings per customer specifications.
• Responsible for tools and equipment in his work area.
• Responsible for recording time on the job he/she is working on.
• Maintains a clean work area and puts away tools.
• Must have all necessary tools and equipment.
• Must keep appropriate documentation of hazardous materials and waste.
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by supervisor.
The physical demands listed represent those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with reasonable accommodations.
• Lift/Carry up to 70-100#. 1-10# constantly; 21-50# frequently; & 50-100# occasionally.
• In an 8 hour shift an employee can be expected to stand approximately 6 hours, walk approximately 1 hour and occasionally sit 1 hour.
• Occasionally climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, and crawling.
• Frequently stooping and push/pull.
• Constantly reaching, handling, fingering and feeling.
While performing the duties of this job, the majority of the employee’s work area is indoors. The employee will be regularly exposed to paint smoke/fumes and moderate noise levels, with occasional high noise levels.
NMF is vertically integrated with the ability to bring in raw sheet and plate and process the project through to completion for our customers.
Job Description Summary
Take scale weights and complete scale tickets.
1. Be able to navigate through Oracle
2. Effectively and efficiently multitask (process tickets, answer phones, take weights)
3. Accurately create / record bale tags for drivers
4. Enter payroll for both Anderson and Contracted drivers
5. Process Domestic Orders
6. Complete balance the till reports at end of the day
7. Process out of state paperwork
8. Be able to complete returns at the scale
9. Enter scale tickets in a timely manner
10. Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
11. Timely and accurately enter compressor slip data into oracle
12. Process domestic orders
13. Enters fumigation information into oracle
14. Responsible for re-grading plant inventory
15. Produce Chaff Report weekly
16. Support plant product inventory (hay material)
17. Process month end reports
18. File original paperwork into proper files
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Other Qualifications
· Strong communication skills
· Good customer service / positive attitude
· Ability to multitask
· Self-motivated with good follow through
· Punctual and reliable
§ 1-2 years’ accounting experience
§ Previous experience in agriculture/manufacturing or other related industry
§ Previous experience with ORACLE
§ Associates degree with emphasis in accounting, business or related field
§ Able to work independently with little supervision
§ Able to work in a close team environment
Purchase Scale Operator
Position: Purchasing Scale Operator-
- Operate the working of a non ferrous scale
- Weight each box and putting in computer the type of material it is
- Identify and understand different types of scrap metal and related pricing
- Physically inspect all loads to ensure no purchase of prohibited materials
- Will be exposed to weather elements including rainy and cold conditions
- Maintain regulatory documentation and applicable files
- Data entry/ computer experience
- must have non-ferrous recycling experience
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task with many tasks
- Working knowledge of computers
- Excellent math skills
- Able to communicate with the public and co-workers in a positive and informed manner
- Experience identifying ferrous and non-ferrous metals or the ability to learn quickly
- Able to handle the physical demands of all assigned jobs which may include bending, lifting up to 50 pounds
Must be able to work overtime!!!!
Monday through Friday 12 hour shifts
Saturday 8 hour shift
Our mission is to be the staffing services provider and employment agency of choice by helping people and companies achieve their goals. Whether you need premier talent or if you are searching for jobs in Humble TX, Deer Park, Channelview or other suburbs of the Houston Metro, ProSource will meet and exceed all of your expectations.
Our goal is to improve our clients profits while providing our employees with unique and rewarding employment opportunities. We aim to be the highest-quality provider to each niche sector we service, through integrity, competence, innovation, and execution.
We are dedicated to attracting, engaging, and retaining talent through a culture that nurtures success, develops careers, encourages communication, and honors all commitments. Commitment to our customers, employees, and strategic partners is the foundation of our mission.
We will honor our commitments by putting ethics and morals first. We will work hard to deliver exceptional customer service.
Life at ProSource Staffing: Our Culture
Our integrity is a critical asset, and we are committed to upholding it.
We cherish our company, and represent it with honor.
We set high standards, and we abide by them as we practice business fairly and behave ethically. We share our expectations with each other and strive to maintain a workplace built on mutual values, trust and goodwill.
We thrive on challenges, viewing them as an invitation to success.
A true team, we work together to routinely please our customers, surpass our record achievements, and drive our organization to greater success.
Loader And Ticket Scale Operator
Work in a Sand and Gravel Pit Loading Trucks, operate the scale
Customer Service / Scale House / Weighmaster
We are looking for a customer service extraordinaire to join our team! Maybe working for a scrap yard isn't the cleanest job in the world, but the high paced environment and day to day excitement will more than make up! You will get to be one of the faces our customers, suppliers, and vendors see every day! They will come here to see you; in short, you're going to be famous... well, infamous if nothing else!
You must have a sense of humor and a strong background in customer service; we need to make sure you can handle the grumpy customers and difficult situations that will arise from time-to-time. Also, you need to feel comfortable learning a new purchasing program, as well as being comfortable doing math without the help of your fingers and toes!
Managing the cash-register, making sure the “visitors” are being directed to the correct area of the yard, learning to identify various grades of ferrous and non-ferrous metals are all part of the job. We want to make sure you will be successful with us and therefore it is important to state again that you will be comfortable learning our purchasing program and are computer literate... You don't have to be an IT GURU, but you have to have some basic working knowledge.
-High School Diploma / GED Equivalent.
-Strong Math Skills.
-Computer Experience (10 Key).
-Strong Customer Service Background.
Some Basic Job Duties:
-Greet and Check In Customers
-Weight In Customers on Truck Scale
-Log and Handle Cash Transactions
-VIN Number Identification
-Position Involves Standing for Long Periods of Time
Please send in your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you think you're the rockstar we are looking for!
Supports Intensity Scale (Sis) Assessor
The work for this position will primarily take place in Monroe and Lenawee Counties.
This professional level position is responsible for ensuring assigned SIS Interviews are completed in a timely, reliable, and respectful manner that is consistent with both CMHPSM philosophy and standards as well as consistent with AAIDD standards and validity pertaining to the Supports Intensity Scale tool. The SIS Interviewer is responsible for scheduling, rendering service, and completing any related documentation within the established timelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Participate in SIS training and remain current regarding American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD) standards associated with SIS.
· Maintain a minimum reliability status of “Qualified” in IRQRs conducted by an AAIDD recognized SIS Trainer
· As part of the SIS team, conduct a SIS assessment for each individual receiving services within the CMHPSM region in conjunction with the Person Centered Planning process.
· Provide interpretation and analysis of SIS results.
· Provide consultation on the development of the Individual Plan of Service (IPOS) that incorporates the results of the SIS assessment
· Present a favorable public image of the local agency by being helpful, supportive and polite to all individuals served and encountered stakeholders
· Participate in all required Periodic Drift Reviews and utilize feedback to maximize reliability, customer satisfaction, and minimize drift on an individual level and as a team member
· Compliance with all rules, regulations, laws, and standards associated with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
· Comply with the continuing education and mandatory training requirements for the position
· Ability to perform the major responsibilities and essential activities of the position
· Services are rendered in a dependable and reliable manner
· All interaction with customers are conducted with dignity and respect
· This position does not supervise other employees
Other Duties and Responsibilities
· Special SIS related projects, as assigned
· Other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
· Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Human Services related field (4 years of equivalent work experience may suffice for Bachelor’s degree)
· At least one year of experience with individuals that have developmental or intellectual disabilities
· Experience and comfort with use of a computer application
· Or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
· A belief in strength-based, inclusion focused perspective of individuals with disabilities
· An optimistic, collaborative approach to problem-solving
· Excellent communication and group facilitation skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to work effectively with others
· Work independently with little guidance
· Professional appearance and attitude
· Ability to maintain composure and display tact and professionalism in all interactions
· Skill in resolving conflict and negotiating
· Ability to keep commitments and take responsibility for own actions
· Ability to organize, prioritize and plan work activities and projects to meet deadlines
· Ability to make timely decisions using sound and accurate judgment within specified constraints
· Ability to express ideas effectively and adapt message to audience orally and in writing
· Attention to detail and quality
· Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures appropriately
· Knowledge of safety and security principles and a commitment to safety and security
· Ability to travel independently to various provider level facilities and programs and assigned work locations
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties require sufficient mobility to work in various settings and use standard office equipment including a computer, vision to read printed materials and a computer screen and hearing and speech sufficient to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Special Position Requirements
This position requires possession of a valid Michigan driver’s license or method of transportation to travel within the CMHPSM region and to meetings outside of the region when requested.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!