Baldwin Job Description Sample
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Baldwin,Ny)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Baldwin,Ny)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver team, company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Tax Preparer - Proseries Experience Is A Plus
Looking for a Senior Level Accountant to join our growing CPA firm. Must have experience preparing Business Tax Returns (Corps, Partnerships, Trusts) and Individual tax returns.
Other responsibilities include: preparing Trial Balance Worksheets and quarterly and annual tax filings.
Ideal Candidate will have:
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant subject
· CPA license or partial completion of parts of the exam
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
· Experience with QuickBooks and/or
Intuit Pro SeriesSalary:
$30-$40/hour depending on experience
New York Franchise Opportunities (Baldwin,Ny)
Be your own boss working under a Strong Brand with a track record of success in NY.
Franchises Starting Under $10,000.
Browse the top franchises for 2017 for food, tech, home-based, and many more.
We offer one of the largest directories of Franchise and Business Opportunities on the internet. We work with the big guys you've heard of and the new guys that everyone will be talking about soon, making Gator your one-stop-shop for business ownership information and research.
We also have hundreds of articles about franchising to help educate you on buying a business.
Associated topics: bi, business, business growth, business management, channel partner, customer, mba, territory manager, territory sales, transaction
CAS Assessor (Coordinated Assessment System)
CAS Assessor (Coordinated Assessment System)
White Glove Placement, Inc is hiring CAS Assessors (Coordinated Assessment System) with Bachelor’s degree or higher in a human services field, to conduct assessments for individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
This is a great opportunity for the right professional to make a difference in the lives of persons with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. Send us your resume for immediate review. Come build your resume . . . work with NY’s best!
Additional Info on CAS Assessor:
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned regions
- Must be willing to accommodate to varying schedules and hours; flexible on weekends.
- There is no designated employment duration (6 months, 1 year, 3 years, etc.), the work duration is ongoing as needed.
- Reports to : Regional Field Manager, OPWDD
Benefits for CAS Assessors include excellent salaries, health coverage, direct deposit for your convenience and referral bonuses.
CAS Assessors Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Service Field
- At least 1 year post-educational experience working directly with adult individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in a setting that primarily serves the developmentally disabled. *preferably with adults
- Must possess a valid NYS Driver’s License or NYS ID card.
- Ability to work independently, Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
ability to use spreadsheet or database software, web-based application, Email and Microsoft Word
Preferred Qualification for IDD Assessors:
- Master’s degree in a human services field
- Minimum of one year conducting assessments with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities;
- Experience in adapting interviewing skills to elicit information from individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities, their families, caregivers and staff, and various clinicians.
Approved Human Services Field
- Anthropology- Music Therapy
- Art/Dance Therapy- Nursing/Medicine
- Audiology- Nutrition
- Child Development/Family Relations- Occupational Therapy
- Community Mental Health- Pastoral Counseling
- Chemical Dependence Administration- Physical Therapy
- Counseling/Guidance- Psychology
- Criminal Justice- Recreational Therapy
- Divinity/Religion/Theology- Rehabilitation Counseling
- Drama Therapy- Social Work
- Education- Sociology
- Gerontology- Special Education
- Health Administration- Speech Pathology
- Health Education- Vocational Counseling
As the largest recruiter of nursing professionals and health care workers in New York we are committed to placing the right person to the right assignment. Over the years we have proudly placed thousands of qualified staff in hundreds of facilities throughout New York State and the Northeast.
Looking for that perfect job in nursing? The right shift, competitive salary, in a location near you? Or, do you want to travel and explore other areas as a nurse? White Glove has an array of choices to fit your specific requirements.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH WHITE GLOVE PLACEMENT
-Superior benefits package including health and dental coverage
-Largest nurse staffing provider in NY this means top selection of NY assignments
-Flexible assignment opportunities
-Travel nursing, contract assignments, per diem, part-time, full-time
-Competitive salary options (direct deposit and daily pay at participating facilities)
-Travel compensation with metro cards
-Established service provider with 20 years in the industry
-White Glove Placement, Inc. is JCAHO Certified
-Prestige to work with "the best"
NYC License Number 1068435-DCA
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Lead Child Care Teacher *
Lead Teacher Openings at Tutor Time
Part Time and Full Time Opportunities
Infant ~ Toddler ~ Pre-K
Our Lead Teachers...
Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA (12 ECE Credits)
Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
Must be at least 18 years of age
All applications must be submitted online for consideration.Please contact with additional questions.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
CDL A Local Company Driver - Home Daily!
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Account Manager - Luxury Auto Buyer
East Coast Automotive Consultants offers the international automotive market a convenient way to buy cars, SUV's and trucks. We are looking for a professional interested in becoming luxury automotive buyers nationwide to source and purchase target vehicles for our clients.
EARN IMMEDIATELY FULL TIME OR PART TIME
No Automotive Experience Required, retired individuals are welcome to apply.
- Virtually no ramp up time.
- Six figure income potential
- Earn Commissions Up to $3,000 Per Deal , Plus Volume Bonuses Paid Monthly.
- You will be assigned a seasoned rep to train and coach you through the process.
- Growth opportunity with a proven track record.
- Sales Experience is a Major Plus ,but not necessary.
- A Valid Driver's License and Clean Background required.
- Professional Demeanor.
- Accessibility a must.
Please click to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!