Baldwin Job Description Sample
Front Desk Supervisor - Hampton Inn & Suites Rockville Centre
Guest Service Agent - Hampton Inn & Suites Rockville Centre
Clinical Laboratory Associate
Medical Collections Specialist / Lien Department
Health Plus Management, LLC is a medical management company located in in Uniondale. We are seeking a healthcare professional in our Revenue Cycle Lien Department. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Identify and coordinate documents to be sent to attorneys.
- Establish and organize case files; monitor calendars; manage deadlines; document actions; maintain accurate and timely information in case management software; communicate case status with attorney.
- Track new and existing cases, maintain contact with attorneys involved in cases, daily phone calls and preparation of status letters and other legal documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is:
- Able to work independently to accomplish individual and team goals and objectives.
- Familiar with rules, regulations, laws and methods of lien collections and processing.
- Possesses excellent people skills and a professional attitude.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Able to prioritize work.
HOURS: (flexible between) 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous experience with No-Fault and Workers Comp collections
- Knowledge of No-Fault and Workers Comp billing is a plus
- Working knowledge of Nextgen a plus
- Administrative writing and verbal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Excel and Word. Access is a plus
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Goal oriented
Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO
Love kids? Interested in a Part-time position working for a mission driven company?
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for the third year, Right At School is passionate about providing a wide range of affordable enrichment and child-care programs before, during and after school to as many students, parents and schools as possible.
If you're committed to inspiring a love of learning through Innovation-Driven, Locally-Inspired, and Efficiency-Obsessed education, join our team!
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum to engage children in academic and social character building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- At least 1 year of experience working with children under 13 years of age
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Must be able to work 2:45 PM to 6:30 PM
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; CPR, Mandated Reporter training, TB test, etc.
Benefits of being a Program Manager with Right At School:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short-term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility
Right At School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Cook - Bellmore Union Free School District
Sales Floor Associate
Retail Management - Long Island/Mineola And Surrounding Area
First Year Tax Professional
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!