Baldwin Park Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Baldwin Park
Nursery Delivery & Installation Team Lead
Are you driven? Team & Customer oriented? Looking for a Positive work environment? Passionate about plants? Then our fun, energetic and customer focused nursery environment may be just for you. Our training program provides opportunities in team leadership, sales and nursery operations to help you not just survive but thrive in this amazing industry.
FULL-TIME NURSERY DELIVERY & INSTALLATION TEAM LEAD
Reports To: Nursery Sales Manager
FULL TIME POSITION
Summary Duties and
This position is a vital part of the overall success of the nursery and helps install and maintain plant quality. This person will be working 5 days a week. Weekends and some holidays are a must.
Primary Duties and
- Provide exceptional customer service through exceptional communication skills and the ability to handle customer service questions
- Provide timely and professional home deliveries and customer carry-outs
- Have knowledge of planting procedures & plant knowledge
- Lead by example and provide direction to installation team
- Ability to navigate to customer home locations
- Exceptional time management skills, ability to multi-task and plan delivery routes
- Respectfully maintain company property; work truck, materials, etc.
- Respectfully maintain customer property and product purchases
- Follow safe work practices and report any unsafe working conditions to management
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish
- Job requires stooping, bending, and crawling on a frequent basis plus working in adverse weather conditions Ensure that the correct quantities and varieties of material for a installation project, or delivery, are loaded on the proper vehicle in a safe manner
- Ensure that all installation projects are completed according to the work order, customer's requirements and company standards
- Perform all necessary checks and record keeping on the vehicles and equipment.
- Comfort and proficiency in loading and operating 20' staked-bed truck with liftgate
- Perform other related duties and assignments as requested
- Some supervisory experience
- Only serious & qualified individuals need to apply
- Qualified individuals can begin immediately following successful completion of work physical
- Must have valid CA drivers license and pass background check
Compensation: We have great benefits! (Benefits available to full-time associates)
- Medical insurance after 90 days
- Paid holidays and paid vacation after 90 days
- Salary commensurate with experience
Physical Environment/Working Conditions: Safety First!
Job requires extensive use of back, legs, knees, arms, feet and hands for lifting, stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, kneeling, pulling, pushing, reaching overhead, and walking. Unassisted lifting limits between 30 and 50 lbs. Individuals may be required to do any or all of these situations throughout the work day, with an emphasis on walking and standing for a major portion of the day. The outside environment will comprise most of the day with some inside building activity.
The Nursery division supplies the Landscape division, wholesales to others in the trade and is a retail nursery
A family business with many long term employees. 5 employees over 30 years, 10 over 22 years, 35 over 18 years.
Benefits include Health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holidays.
Customer Service Representative
Quality Placement Authority is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for a growing company located in Baldwin Park, CA, The primary role of a Customer Service Representative is to provide assistance to both the logistics and the customer service departments.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service with manufacturing/ distribution background
- Must have experience working in a logistics background
- Must Have past experience providing rate quotes and creating Bill of Ladings
- Must have experience with outlook, Microsoft office experience (We will Test!!)
- Punctual and reliable in their work attendance.
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comply with safety policies
- Must be able to Muti-task and be able to work in high demand environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience and work history with previous employer
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and comfort working in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to work independently or with a team with solid communication skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
If you meet the above requirements please submit your updated resume.
Regional Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
MARTEN TRANSPORT IS NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS-A CDL DRIVERS!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure? Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Southwest - Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Post a Job
Top Pay - Steady Miles - Cdl-A Company Driver Jobs
Top Carriers are Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers Just Like You! In Just a Few Minutes, You Could be on Your Way to Choosing the Best Trucking Job Offer From the Best Carriers.
Simply Apply and We Will Match You to Positions Matching Your Criteria. Then Choose the Best Offer!
Typical Benefits Include:
Up to $5k Sign-On Bonus
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Starting Positions
95%+ Drop & Hook
95%+ No-Touch Freight
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
Scheduled Home Time
Pet & Rider Policies
Stop Sifting Through Jobs You Don't Want, and Apply on TopPayForDrivers.com to Get Matched to Your Perfect Driving Job!
Post a Job
Title:OCG – Quality Technician
Job Status: Non-Exempt/Regular/Full-time
Reports Relationship: Reporting to the
Quality Control Manager
Direct Reports: NoneEducation:
High School diploma or equivalent.
Should have a minimum of 2 year of relevant experience in
Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
Requires verbal and written communication skills with a strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities. Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations. Person must have very strong organizational and computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) along with the ability to follow-up.
Principal Area ofResponsibility:
-Conduct routine and non-routine Quality Control Inspections of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
-Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
-Perform visual inspections of finished products.
-Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
-Complete Quality Control Inspector documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
-Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
-Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
-Supply Quality Control Inspector data necessary for regulatory submissions.
-Receive and inspect raw materials.
-Investigate or report questionable test results.
Position must possess the following skills, qualifications and capabilities:
· Perform in-process, or final bench inspection on a variety of complicated parts and components.
· In charge of Checking various dimensions and finishes using micrometers, calipers, scales, fixed gauges, and hardness testers.
· Prepares reports and presentations using Excel and Word.
· All other duties and activities as assigned or necessary.
Physical and Mental Demands:
· Must physically and mentally perform the job demands as listed above.
· Handle multiple projects (multi-task) in a fast-paced organization.
· Resourceful, “hand-on”, “roll-up sleeves” approach to work while maintaining professionalism, positive demeanor and quality-focused manner.
· Excellent time management skills.
Custom Gearing, Backed by Personal Service
Although we've kept pace with the latest technological advances, we have not forgotten the personal service and individual attention essential to meeting our customers' expectations. Dedicated employee-owners and loyal suppliers utilizing superior information technologies and integrated systems have allowed Overton Chicago Gear to streamline production scheduling and provide gearing to the most demanding quality standards with the industry's shortest lead times.
Overton Chicago Gear is a full service manufacturer of gears and enclosed gear drives with a rich tradition.
Overton Chicago Gear has been designing and producing gear boxes since 1888 and was one of the founding members of the American Gear Manufacturing Association (AGMA). The current company of OCG comprises itself of; Overton Gear, Chicago Gear, D.O. James, Illinois Gear, Balfre Gear, Franke Gear and Ignition Engineering. The product capabilities of Overton Chicago Gear range from a gear one inch in diameter up to a gear of 160 inch in diameter, and enclosed gear box assemblies weighing over forty thousand pounds.
In our second century of service to industry, Overton Chicago Gear continues to be a leader in quality, innovation and service. Our strength is our technical support. Our Engineers have designed drive systems for all major industries, including steel, metal working, chemical, paper, cement, rubber, mining and material handling. No matter how special the application is, Overton Chicago Gear with over 100 years of know-how coupled with modern computer technology assures quality product solutions.
Sales Account Representative
If you are an experienced confident Salesperson looking to join a diverse team, we would like to meet you and hire you as our next Sales Account Representative.
We are seeking to fill a Sales Account Representative position with a person who has the drive to develop and build a profitable clientele base and grow into a top performing sales professional combining marketing skills and opportunities in to their sales strategies/techniques. This position requires business-to-business phone calling/email as well as the occasional face to face. The ideal candidate is assertive, ambitious, willing to learn, committed to success and career oriented.
We are looking for and require a candidate who:
Builds rapport with potential clientele; explaining product and service capabilities
Answers any and all client questions
Achieves and/or exceeds the projected sales and profit quotas as presented by management.
Updates and maintains Client Records
Prepares accurate and timely quotations required by clients and management
Prepares proposals and contracts for clients
Has a self starter attitude and ambition
Has skilled selling techniques/sales initiatives
Exceptional Follow-up Skills
Excellent Computer Skills (Mac is a plus)
Excellent Written and Verbal Communications
Excellent Customer Relations Skills
Ability to achieve sales goals and Customer Satisfaction standards
Time Management Skills
Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
Experience with CRM and/or analytic software, a plus.
Compensation: Base pay +plus commission
Benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave
High school or equivalent
Cdl-A OTR & Regional Positions
OTR & Regional Positions for CDL-A Drivers. Let us match your application information to trucking companies that are hiring drivers now!
Post a Job
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
duties Brand products detail Testing BACH_a33d1a
Post a Job
Immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistant.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
-Entry level to three years’ experience performing administrative support.
-Proficiency with Word and Excel
-Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal and external coworkers
-Critical thinking, judgment, decision-making, follow-up and ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
-Must have good math aptitude
-Valid Driver’s License
-Must be able to take and pass a drug test
-Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Company Paid Health Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO
(Administrative, Admin, Excel, MS office, Clerical)