Baldwin Park Job Description Sample
SMT Technician - Contract
If you are a SMT Manufacturing Technician with Pick-n-Place, Die Attach, and Soldering experience, please read on!
Hourly CONTRACTOR Position
Located in Baldwin Park, CA, we are the North American subsidiary of the world’s largest provider of automatic test equipment (ATE) to the semiconductor industry. Guided by our motto to always look for the true meaning behind emerging trends, we have established an impressive track record of helping customers turn technological innovations into practical, market-ready products by providing user-focused test and measurement solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
Determine the final product requirements based on job specifications, including appearance and measurement
Verify accuracy of materials used to complete all jobs to specifications including (but not limited to) solder wetting and probe adhesion.
Examine product for defects such as miss cutting, defective probes and missing solder balls as compared to target quality.
Properly complete all paperwork, maintain proper separation of product per job and or lot number at all times, consult with quality assurance on product appearance and performance, maintain cleanliness and organization of Litho area, maintain a professional and respectful work environment.
What You Need for this Position
Work experience in precision component attach or Die attach area
Experience on surface mount, wire bonding, pick-n-place and solder reflow
Strong experience with hand tools (e.g., Tweezers, Vacuum pickup tools, Soldering Irons, die handling, wire bond, test fixtures)
Experience in inspection for MEMS device
Familiar with metrology tools, such as Dage shear, Z-scope and Mitutoyo
Good with verbal and written communication
Good team player
MUST be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift hours (3pm
11pm or 10pm
What's In It for You
HOURLY-PAID CONTRACTOR ROLE
Rate: $28- $32 /hour + overtime pay at 1.5x normal rate
1-3 year long-term contract assignment
So, if you are a SMT Technician with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Pharmacy Seeking To Hire Over 20 Pharmacy Technicians
Seeking pharmacy technicians for multiple shifts for the following positions:
3) Order Entry
4) Prior Authorization
6) IV Department
Excellent pay and benefits to work in one of the largest Independent Pharmacies in Country. Individual must be able to work at a fast paced environment, have a positive work attitude and references. Training available for experienced and inexperienced candidates. Experience with QS/1 is recommended, but not necessary.
1. Valid certification as a Pharmacy Technician
2. Knowledge of Medicare/Medi-cal plans is a plus
3. Ability to multitask while maintaining accuracy
4. Detail oriented, resilient, adaptable to new situations, and able to work well under pressure
Lyft Driver - Earn Extra Cash
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
1. DUTIES AND STANDARDS
1. Insures timeliness and accuracy of all job functions.
2. Insures Accounts Payable invoices have been authorized prior to processing for payment.
3. Processes Accounts Payable including voucher verification, authorizations, check printing, and filing.
4. Posts Accounts Receivable cash receipts. Prepares and participates in the reconciliation and analysis of accounts.
5. Maintains petty cash disbursements and reimbursements.
6. Provide relief assistance with reception, telephones, mail duties and banking deposits as needed.
7. May assist other employees to provide, verify, or elicit information.
8. Participates in planning for the refinement and development of services.
9. In every aspect of the work done on behalf of Ettie Lee, demonstrate sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic differences.
10. Identify, analyze and address problems, issues and opportunities to continuously improve services.
11. Works cooperatively, effectively and harmoniously with other personnel and/or service providers or professionals to promote agency goals and missions.
12. Special projects as assigned and assists in general accounting and office duties.
1. A High School diploma is required. Some higher education in accounting is preferred.
2. Minimum one year paid experience working in an accounting department.
3. 10 key by touch and minimum 50 WPM typing required.
4. Knowledge of basic arithmetic and accounting principles, office procedure and practices.
5. Must possess a valid California driver license and have a driving record acceptable to agency’s insurance carrier.
6. Must be proficient in basic Microsoft products, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
* MUST FILL OUT AN ONLINE APPLICATION AT http://ettielee.org/current_open_positions.aspx
Driver - Truck Driver / Transportation / Class A Truck Driver
Able to lift 40 pounds and heavy boxes Able to load and unload truck accordingly. Ability to use a hand truck Able to handle customer's product with care Wine/spirits(no breakage) Able to work up to 12 hour shifts and long hours as needed. Must be able to communicate via cell phone or text. Must be able to keep paperwork in orderly manner and provide clear notations on all invoices in case of exceptions. Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment drug screen. Must possess a clean DMV driving record and a valid California’s driver license
Must possess a cell phone that can be used to contact you at all times
Drug/Alcohol free Probationary period will be 90 days.
- Location: South SF, CA
- Compensation: Depends on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Responsibilities and Duties
Wine Distribution company looking to hire an experienced delivery driver, preferably with experience delivering wine, beverages, alcohol but not necessary
Must have experience with heavy volume routes: 30 stops daily Attention to detail: i.e. accurate and thorough notation on order invoices
Job Type: Full-time
Overview of Responsibilities (Describe a typical day, metrics/quota)
Coordinate and obtain authorization requests for Complex Managed Care patients. Utilize telephone email and systems to pre-register patients, verify demographics and insurance and obtain the authorization.
Identify insurance companies requiring authorization for services and obtain the auth.
Coordinate authorizations for procedures and testing requested by providers for their managed care patient
Reviews charts on outpatients and reports to third party payors
Retrieves Chemo orders from chart, and requesting authorization through the insurance companies
Prepared all form required by third party payor for treatment authorization requests
Work on all pending utilization review patients and achieve authorization the following day.
Work walk-in patient authorizations as needed
Verify with the insurance company and document what needs to be pre-certified
Performs pre-registration functions prior to the patient appointment (including, but not limited to: obtains and/or verifies demographic, clinical, financial, insurance information, service eligibility, consent forms, and patient/guarantor information for pre-registered accounts).
Contacts patients, payers, or other departments to confirm and verify insurance and demographic information. Refers patients to financial counselors to resolve insurance or payments issues.
Identifies and resolves issues by working with patients, payors, and/or other CoH departments and personnel in a single interaction with the patient. Identifies patients with "share of cost" or co-payments by performing pricing estimations, and notifies patients of their expected patient liability and financial responsibility.
Collects patient/guarantor liabilities and refers patients who are uninsured/underinsured to Financial Counselor for charity, financial assistance or governmental program screening and application processes.
Notifies CoH contracting department of patients with a non-contracted insurance to prepare a Letter of Agreement (LOA) should patient to pursue services at COH and informs patient of approval status.
Performs activities required to financial clearance for all patient types. Frequent communications will occur with patients/family members/guarantors, physicians/office staff, medical center and payors.
Ensure a high level of customer service by greeting, being a resource to patients and visitors. Serve as a liaison between patients and support staff. Develop effective relationships with colleague, physicians, providers, leaders and other employees across the organization. Demonstrates genuine interest in helping our patients, providers and other employees by using excellent communication skills, being polite, friendly, patient and calm under pressure. Managing multiple, changing priorities in an effective and organized manger, under stressful demand while maintaining exceptional service. Maintain composure when dealing with difficult situations and responding professionally. Independently recognize a high priority situation, taking appropriate and immediate action. Effectively communicates with service delivery and other departments to resolve issues that impact patient care and escalating issues that cannot be resolved in accordance with departmental guidelines. Answering daily phone calls and pages from doctors, patients, employees and insurance companies.
3-5 Must-Have Skills/Qualifications
(what's the minimum requirement our candidate should have?)
- 3 years of related pre-registration/referral experience
- Medical Terminology and electronic medical record experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work quickly with computers and multiple systems
Soft Skill/Attribute Requirements
(what can we screen for in our behavioral interviewing? Do you have any pre-screening qs you would like us to ask? What answers should we look for?)
- Upbeat personality
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and organization
(what would the client like to see if possible? This should not exclude the candidate from consideration but rather give our talent an upper hand)
- 2 years of oncology practice experience registering patients and scheduling appointments
Top Performer Profile
- 3 yrs of pre-reg and referral exp
- Exp at an oncology practice scheduling/registering
- EPIC experience
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser- Baldwin Park, CA
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution West LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
Class A CDL Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
WE Need A Welder TIG & MIG Certified
Santa Fe Springs CA
• Salary DOE $18 and UP
• First Shift-Mon-Fri 7AM-3:30PM
• call 562-659-7113
• apply with 2 ID's : 7320 Firestone Blvd suite #212 Downey CA 90241
Elias & Co Staffing 909-218-7272- ask for Valerie
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!