Baldwin Place Job Description Sample
Property Manager - Luxury Residential
Major real Estate firm is seeking a Property Manager for one of their luxury residential properties. This position is responsible for providing day to day property management services of assigned medical office, commercial office and retail accounts.
The Property Manager may supervise a staff of assistant property managers, property administrators, customer service managers and building maintenance personnel based on the size and needs of the assigned portfolio.
- Establish, and maintain strong working relationships with all tenants, property owners, project developers and their designated representatives.
- Develop the property’s strategic plans for the market of business it serves that are consistent with the established company strategic plans, and ensure the proper execution.
- Inspect properties on a regular basis to determine the efficiency and condition of building.
- Initiate and authorize expenditures, appropriations and commitments on pricing strategies.
- Prepare and ensure timely completion of monthly and quarterly management reports and annual business plan/budget.
- Manage the operation of staff and vendors at properties.
- Responsible for the collection of tenant rents.
- Participate in other outside activities consistent with the company’s and the owner’s responsibilities in the community, including civic and business organizations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in medical office and commercial property management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or other related field is preferred.
Salary is up to 100k
Travel Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - L&D - RN (Belleville,Nj)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Belleville,Nj)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, class a truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck
Lyft Driver Full Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Cdl-A Company Driver - Regional Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Belle
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER:
-Up to 49 CPM on practical miles
-Weekly Home Time
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-VA Approved Military Apprenticeship Program
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (877) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driver, company driver needed, company driving team, dedicated regional, flatbed driver, over the road company, regional driver route, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Biology Tutors (Belleville,Nj)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
OTR Tanker Team Drivers
TANK TRUCK DRIVING JOBS - Drivers Get Great Pay & Strong Miles with Indian River Transport!
The nation's premier food grade tank carrier is now hiring Regional Solo Drivers and OTR Solo and Team company drivers in your area!
Operating throughout the 48 contiguous States (and some Canada), Indian River Transport is hiring professional truck drivers for long haul and regional tank freight. We offer:
Competitive Pay – Strong miles – we can keep you very busy year round
TEAMS earn up to 60 cents per mile!
Late Model Equipment (2016-2018)- 97% of OTR Fleet are Peterbilt Tractors with stand-up, walk-in sleepers, MX or Cummins Engines and built-in refrigerators
195 brand new 2018 Peterbilt's before January 1, 2018
Assigned Tractors - No slip seating
99% No-Touch Freight
401k with 50% company match
Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
Extra Pay for Canada Loads
We reimburse for your TWIC Card
Paid Vacation after 1 year
Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
Free Rider Program
$2,500 sign-on bonus for solos and teams
....and we want to emphasize that "teams earn up to 60 cents per mile"
Class "A" CDL with one year of Tank experience or two or more years of OTR experience. Tank endorsement required, Hazmat and TWIC preferred.
Media Relations Manager
- Bring creativity, excitement, and a whole lot of energy to your role as chief publicist and social media maven for our diversified event management business in the New York metro area.
- Supervise message development, write press releases and social media posts to promote our family-oriented events, including large fairs in NJ and NY, two minor-league baseball teams, an annual ice sculpture show, craft beer festivals and more.
- Leverage your extensive TV, print and digital media relationships to shine a light on all of our businesses; this includes nurturing relationships with journalists and helping them create compelling stories.
- Collaborate with our creative and media departments to keep our web sites up to date and consistent with our PR and social messaging.
- Collaborate with our video team to ensure synergy with PR and social media.
- Be an expert in how to measure your efforts using tools such as media monitoring, Google analytics and other tools.
- Prepare crisis communications plans and execute where necessary, across all forms of broadcast, print and digital media
Requirements & Preferences
- Bachelor’s degree or professional equivalent in public relations, communications, or related fields.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to work well collaboratively and independently and the ability to work with diverse groups of people, including customers, management, sports personnel and staff.
- Up-to-date knowledge of changes in media formats, styles, and other related information.
- A broad understanding and experience in a wide range of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!