Baldwin Place Job Description Sample
Home Health Aides - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
SERVICE MANAGER- Belleville, NJ
We are looking for an enthusiastic Service Manager to join our growing team here at Domestic Uniform Rental, where we have been providing the industry’s best service to our customers for over 90 years!
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a career-minded professional looking to build a winning team and create long-lasting relationships.
- Hire, train, and supervise a team of Route Sales Representatives.
- Maintain growth of service center through sales and customer retention.
- Conduct goodwill visits to build positive relationships and resolve customer concerns.
- Grow existing customer base through up-selling of additional products and services and solicit new customers through prospecting and referrals.
- Review all daily paperwork to ensure accuracy and deposit route monies at the bank.
- Open, close, and supervise maintenance of facility and route vehicles including cleanliness and safety.
- Weekly base pay plus commission
- 401k program with 150% company matching
- Medical, dental, and prescription insurance
- Cell phone, car, and fuel allowance
- Opportunity for bonuses and incentives
- Monday through Friday work week
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years previous customer service or sales experience
- Valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
- Exceptional leadership and team-building skills
- Ability to meet physical requirements for the position
- Strong customer service, issue resolution, and verbal communication skills
Project Coordinator *Large Format Color Print Prod. Exp. Required
The Project Coordinator will work directly with the Branch Manager and will act as a liaison between clients, sales and production in the processing of sales orders, inquiries, complaints and etc. in a fast paced environment. This position will act as a valuable resource for the company’s growth and offers an opportunity for personal growth and advancement. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
- Reviews and inspects projects from conception through delivery to ensure that jobs are on schedule, within budget and meet all specification.
- Coordinates production scheduling of all projects with production and outside vendors to achieve maximum efficiency through the shop and meet client expectations.
- Assists clients with pricing; prepares estimates from prevailing price lists.
- Works with Account Executive, Estimator and Production Management to develop timelines and budgets for work performed in-house as well as vended services.
- Listens to, handles, and follows up on client inquires and complaints on a timely basis; solves client related problems.
- Creates purchase orders for all vended services such as offset, grand format, fabrication and installation.
- Prepares COD invoices and handles credit cards.
- Must have minimum one (1) year experience in a Digital Color Large Format Printing setting to include preflight prep, using the Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design & Acrobat for editing of client files.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel & Outlook) is also required.
- Strong verbal & written communication as well as customer service skills are a necessity.
- Solid project management skills are necessary: seeing a project through from inception to completion.
Property Manager - Luxury Residential
Major real Estate firm is seeking a Property Manager for one of their luxury residential properties. This position is responsible for providing day to day property management services of assigned medical office, commercial office and retail accounts.
The Property Manager may supervise a staff of assistant property managers, property administrators, customer service managers and building maintenance personnel based on the size and needs of the assigned portfolio.
- Establish, and maintain strong working relationships with all tenants, property owners, project developers and their designated representatives.
- Develop the property’s strategic plans for the market of business it serves that are consistent with the established company strategic plans, and ensure the proper execution.
- Inspect properties on a regular basis to determine the efficiency and condition of building.
- Initiate and authorize expenditures, appropriations and commitments on pricing strategies.
- Prepare and ensure timely completion of monthly and quarterly management reports and annual business plan/budget.
- Manage the operation of staff and vendors at properties.
- Responsible for the collection of tenant rents.
- Participate in other outside activities consistent with the company’s and the owner’s responsibilities in the community, including civic and business organizations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in medical office and commercial property management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or other related field is preferred.
Salary is up to 100k
OTR Dedicated Truck Driver
XPO Logistics is currently seeking full-time Class-A CDL Drivers for OTR Dedicated Opportunities!
$2500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Minimum $1,300 guaranteed each week
Must be hazmat & tanker endorsed
Home Bi-Weekly but an opportunity for home weekly dependent on customer freight availability and your home location
On-time delivery bonus
OTR Dedicated Customer Freight
25% of loads require Hazmat and/or Tanker endorsement, all dry van freight
Favorable & Attentive Dispatch to Driver Ratio
Full Company Benefits available, 401k, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Must be 23 years old
6 months of recent verifiable tractor trailer experience
No DUI's in the past 5 years
Must pass a DOT Physical Examination including drug screen at a DOT approved clinic
Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
Criminal Backgrounds will be reviewed
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
No careless, reckless, excessive speed (15 or more), or following too close within the last 24 months will be reviewed
No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the last 3 years
Customer Service Based Sales Rep
Are you outspoken? Do you have strong opinions? Are you dominant in social situations? Can you motivate and lead others? Do you frequently plan or coordinate social events? Are you organized? These are questions to ask yourself if considering the following opportunity.
We are looking for a strong candidate to lead our newest sales office. Sales ability and resiliency are imperative. A fearless leader who will spend time in the trenches selling the team is the person needed to fill this position. The ability to motivate and bring out the best in others is a gift and should be utilized for maximum income potential.
The ideal candidate is a grinder, a proven sales monster, someone who will put the work in day after day, helping grow the team and the business.
Direct and lead the work of sales staff
Evaluate new sales strategies and procedures
Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
Serve as a liaison between business and sales aspects of projects
Engage consumers and share key messages about our client’s new product offering
Maintain working knowledge of all products in order to be a subject matter expert
Strong communication skills
Strong team oriented skills
Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
Strong leadership qualities
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Food Store Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
CDL A Driver Company Van Pad Wrap
COMPANY DRIVER - VAN/PADWRAP
Check Out Our Changes:
COMPANY DRIVERS TOP 10% AVERAGE $85K!
$1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Ready to get what you really want from your job? Our over-the-road van/padwrap company drivers earn top-of-the-industry pay and enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect you've been looking for. Plus, get up to $1,000 weekly settlement guaranteed for your first 4 weeks!
NOW OFFERING IMPROVED PROGRAMS!
NEW PAY FOR EXPERIENCE - NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
Our top 10% Van/PadWrap company drivers make up to $85,000/year!
New BETTER Home time options
New Sign on Bonus up to $3,500!
Company drivers earn a pay guarantee of up to $1,000 weekly, then transition to mileage pay!
Top-Level Benefits & Bonuses
Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
401K/Profit Sharing Plan Company match
Fuel & Safety Bonus Incentive
Drop, Pick up & Stop Pay
Layover & Breakdown Pay
100% ELD's since 2009
Equipment 18 mo old or newer
100% APU's & Inverters
Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
Minimum of 8 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months or 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
to guaranteed pay newer environment VanPadWrap BACH_a33d1a
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!