Baldwinsville Job Description Sample
Site Acquisition Manager - Telecom (Syracuse, NY Area)
Location: Syracuse, NY Area
We are looking for solid Site Acquisition Manager for a Full-Time role with one of our clients in the
The Site Acquisition Manager is responsible for site selection, leasing and zoning activities for the wireless sites assigned. The Site Acquisition Manager should be comfortable driving vendors and subcontractors to deliver on very tight deadlines with minimal supervision. We are looking for “Go Getter” types only that are also comfortable self-performing some of the work.
You should be familiar with all aspects of Wireless deployments from a Site Acquisition perspective including New Site Builds & Modifications from Landlord through to the local and Regional jurisdictions process. Previous wireless experience is a MUST for this role.
You'll also manage the Site Acquisition Specialist during the coordination process with tower owners/and or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as defined by project scope.
The ideal candidate MUST be local to the market as weekly meetings will be required on the local client site.
- Write coherent routine reports and effective business letters including responses to owner lease comments and justifications for zoning applications.
- Read and interpret documents such as title reports, leases, easements, plat maps, topography maps, zoning codes and zoning filing requirements.
- Competently complete complex zoning applications.
- Draft top quality executable lease agreements.
- Listen, discern and resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Work with landowners and landowner attorneys to finalize lease documents
- Submit zoning filings and represent client throughout permitting process, as required Fulfill various client documentation and deliverable requirements.
- Travel as required within the market
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft suite programs (Word, Excel, Project, access and Power Point).
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, oral, and written).
Site Acquisition, Zoning, Wireless, Telecom, Project Management, Leasing, Carriers, Entitlement. Site Selection, Project Tracking.
Since its inception in 1983, T. J. Sheehan has been the Anheuser-Busch wholesaler for Onondaga County and has built a diverse portfolio of craft beers and imports for Central and Western New York State. T. J. Sheehan continues to be a successful and popular wholesaler in northwestern New York State. An ongoing effort is made to always employ the finest people, and we are committed to maintain the most coveted portfolio of beer in the area.
We are currently looking for a Sales Trainee. This position is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. This individual is responsible for providing necessary support to ensure the successful sale and distribution of all TJ Sheehan products. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop rapport with assigned customer base and promote the good will of the company
- Route coverage for sales representatives' vacation and time off
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neons and banners at all accounts
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Merchandising coverage as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or marketing preferred
- Certified Beer Server
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work independently
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis.
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels from floor to 84" on an occasional basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels from floor to 69" on an occasional basis
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart loaded with up to 300 pounds on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, adding machine
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
TJ Sheehan Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Operate Brewery Utilities systems including: steam, CO2 collection, ammonia and glycol refrigeration,
dehumidification, compressed air, and water.
Adhere to plant safety standards, including Lockout-Tagout, work permitting, and Process Safety
Adhere to plant cleaning and sanitation (5S) requirements
Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
Perform boiler water and cooling tower water chemical treatment.
Responsible for process management, maintenance tasks, lubrication, housekeeping, and sanitation.
Document and respond to all activities that occur during shift of responsibility.
Respond to customer department requests for assistance with Utility system optimization and/or isolation.
Interpretation of and familiarization with piping and instrumentation drawings.
Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to increase equipment
reliability and up-time.
Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
Lead and participate in continuous process improvement activities inside and outside the department.
The position involves rotating shift work, working weekends, and working in a quality, food-processing
Qualifications - External
High School Diploma or GED required.
Applicants should be familiar with automated process control systems.
Experience in the following areas is desired: water tube medium pressure boilers; large-scale ammonia refrigeration systems; compressed air systems; cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection and liquefaction systems.
Applicants must have the ability perform mechanical work including valve maintenance/replacement, belt
replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, and lubrication routes.
Prior HVACR experience preferred, but not required.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out).
Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance
Management Systems experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, multi-crafted worker that is able to work autonomously in a fast paced and often
loud production environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
Jr. Commercial Real Estate Specialist - Zoning, Permitting, Leasing, Site Acquisition (Syracuse, NY)
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Real Estate- Zoning, Permitting, Leasing Specialist, Site Acquisition for a full-time position with one of clients.
This is for a dynamic and growing wireless telecommunications client with an entrepreneurial feel.
This client will train the right individuals as long as you have a positive attitude and 1-3 years in one or more of the following:
- Wireless Telecommunications
- Commercial real estate (sales)
- Zoning, Permitting, Leasing
The right person is a highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individual and will work in our client’s real estate department. The ideal should have excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating & securing client consents (Commercial Landlords, local jurisdictions)
- Review zoning regulations and attend project meetings.
- Communication and correspondence with tenants and landlords
- Entry and maintenance of data in the real estate database and responsibility for preparing regular reports for other use by other departments in the company
- Aid in due diligence reviews for acquisitions and other projects
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel are required.
- Real estate, zoning, permitting
- Commercial Leasing, Abstracts.
This role will require some travel within the Region.
Zoning, Permitting, Leasing, Wireless, Abstracts, Commercial Real Estate, Paralegal, Lease Administration, Cellular, Towers, Site Acquisition.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Medical Records Collector
Morgan Stephens represents the nation’s top healthcare systems offering the highest compensation and benefits to our top candidates. We are created and managed by experienced industry professionals in healthcare. As a leading provider of contract, contract to perm, and direct placement recruiting services to healthcare organizations throughout the United States, we have successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into organizations seeking top talent.
The Medical Records Collector's main responsibility will be collecting medical records for provider offices, uploading files, scanning documents.
Ensures timely and accurate collection of medical records from provider offices
Call providers and request medical records
Scan and upload into system
Communicate effectively and professionally with providers
Medical Claims Data Entry
Morgan Stephens represents the nation’s top healthcare systems offering the highest compensation and benefits to our top candidates. We are created and managed by experienced industry professionals in healthcare. As a leading provider of permanent, contract, and contract to perm recruiting services to healthcare organizations throughout the United States, we have successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into organizations seeking top talent.
A fast growing and mission driven healthcare company is seeking a data entry clerk. This position coordinates our customer service by accurately entering client information in a timely manner. Our business is fast paced with a significant opportunity to capitalize on the times ahead. We are seeking a team member who can address a large work load tenaciously with accuracy.
Medical Data Entry for patient demographics
Insurance eligibility verification
Pulling operative reports for missing data
Contacting primary surgeon’s office for correct CPT and ICD-10 codes
Running batch reports
1-year recent experience with charge entry
1-year recent experience with medical data entry of demographics
Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes
Knows how to verify insurance eligibility
Has worked in a fast paced environment
Billing/Coding experience a plus
Morgan Stephens ofrecemos reclutadores que hablan Espanol
OSP Fiber Engineer - Syracuse, NY
This is a great opportunity to join our team!
RJE Telecom, incorporated in 1984, and acquired by Dycom Industries in 2004, has our Corporate Headquarters located in Tampa, Florida. For more than three decades we have managed hundreds of projects all across the country. We have developed a proven track record in the industry. We meet and exceed client expectations on all projects regardless of size.
RJE offers comprehensive turn-key engineering and drafting services including copper and fiber-optic splicing, test and turn-up. Our past accomplishments have brought us to where we are today and will continue to keep us competitive in this ever-evolving, remarkable, telecommunications industry.
The OSP Fiber Engineer is responsible for field assessments, design and field notes for fiber optic cable facilities.
Verizon OSP Fiber Engineering experience is preferred.
- Research and evaluate various route options associated with the projects. Research shall include aerial and underground options, existing customer conduit and other third party conduit.
- Recommend final route based on most economical solution and permitting agency’s recommendation.
- Research and incorporate permitting requirement from jurisdictional authorities (i.e., state, county, city, railroads, and others) into the OSP design.
- Strong outside plant engineering skills
- Fiber design, sizing, and placement experience
- Aerial and Underground design experience
- Extensive Telecommunications Plant knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the OSP Fiber Engineering field
- Verizon OSP Fiber Engineering experience is preferred
RJE Telecom, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. A wide range of benefit choices is available for our employees and their families, including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, 401(k) retirement savings plans, stock purchase plans and more.
- Medical/Prescription Plans - Three medical plan options which include prescription drug benefits.
- Dental Plans - Two dental insurance options - a high option plan that covers most dental treatments along with diagnostics and preventive care; and a low option plan that covers the basic diagnostics and preventive care.
- Group Vision Plan - A PPO plan where participating doctors provide eye exams and substantial discounts for services and materials.
- Flexible Spending Account - Benefit allows pre-tax dollars to be contributed annually to a reimbursement account for you and your family members' qualified healthcare expenses (up to $2,500) and dependent care expenses (up to $5,000).
- Retirement Savings Plans - 401(K) - Once eligible, employees have the option to invest 1%-75% of their salary. The company will match a portion of this investment.
- Stock Purchase Plan - Allows employees to purchase company stock through payroll deductions.
- Short & Long Term Disability - Groups rates for disability insurance benefits which will replace a portion of your income due to illness or injury.
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance - Life and AD&D insurance at group rates.
- Company Discounts
- Legal Services Insurance - Access to legal professionals at favorable rates.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7500 per calendar year.
Only qualified applicants authorized to work in the U.S. will be considered.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - CDI Specialist
- Salary, Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Multiple direct hire positions available.
- 7:30am-4pm M-F
The Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (CDIS) report to the Director of Health Information Management. The CDS is responsible for reviewing medical records to facilitate the accurate representation of severity of illness. This involves extensive record review, interaction with physicians, HIM professionals and nursing staff. Active participation in team meetings and education of staff of the Clinical Documentation Management Program is a key role. The CDS is also responsible for facilitating the improvement of inpatient medical record documentation within the established coding guidelines of regulatory standards, including Medicare and Medicaid. Ensures corporate compliance standards are maintained.
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- BLS, Bachelors in Nursing
- Strong clinical expertise in critical care or med/surg unit
- 5+ years RN acute care experience in an inpatient setting required.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!