Ball Ground Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Excellent Benefits!
Test drive carriers before you decide.
We're a placement service for truck drivers. Working with us, you can road test different carriers and find one that's best for you. Once you and the carrier agree, you can then transfer to become their direct employee.
Let us place you in a full-time, part-time, or lease-to-hire driving job today.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES
Most locations have NO OTR
Bonuses for safety, performance, and referrals
Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
CDL Class A
23+ years of age
1 year verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Atlanta Drivers > 18 months verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Current DOT Medical Card
No combination of more than 3 moving violations / accidents within the past 3 years
No DUI, DWI if the conviction date was within the past 7 years
Positive customer service attitude
Must agree to a full background check
Let INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES place you in YOUR driving career today! Drive4Innovative.com
INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES HAS BEEN THE PREMIER CDL DRIVER STAFFING COMPANY ACROSS SIX SOUTHEAST MARKETS SINCE 1995
Where can you go to "road-test" a potential employer and feel more confident your new job and work environment will be all you expected? INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES! Our commitment to safety and building solid working relationships with both drivers and customers has allowed us to earn an unmatched reputation in the industry. Immediate employment opportunities are available for lease-to-hire, full time or part time opportunities.
The primary objective of the Terminal Attendant is to safely and accurately unload, load and transfer bulk cement products using the plant systems and assist other Terminal staff in the maintenance of these systems. The incumbent may also be required to safely operate mobile equipment used in the material handling and other operations.
Nature and Scope
Be a dependable, and safety conscious employee & promote safety through all actions and tasks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to accurately and legibly record figures, numbers and amounts such as volumes, and transfer to daily logs. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to read, interpret, and adhere to documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write and communicate effectively. Ability to speak effectively before groups and employees associated with the organization.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and understand abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Forklift, and First aid/CPR certifications preferred, but will train.
§ High School Diploma or G.E.D.
§ Prefer experience as a production worker in a cement plant or similar environment.
While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to travel through a cement terminal/plant, i.e., walk over obstacles, climb stairs and ladders, lift heavy or awkward parts, wear personal protective equipment (hardhat, safety glasses, fall protection, etc.).
The employee will at times be exposed to extremely hot/cold, dusty, noisy, or dark situations. At times, work will be performed at great heights or in small confined spaces.
The Physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee will frequently be required to walk on rocky, irregular surfaces that may be muddy and in reduced lighting conditions. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles, confined space, outside weather conditions, low lighting, artificial lighting, and explosives. The employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, proximity to electrical equipment, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and occasionally loud.
The above job description has been designed to provide general guidelines for the identification of tasks, duties, and qualifications for the titled position and/or its successors. The description is not all inclusive of the duties that are performed by the incumbent and the incumbent may be assigned to duties other than those listed in this document as the work environment and essential functions of the job change.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Ball Ground,Ga)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, choferes clase a, company driver solo, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, tanker truck, time at home
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Nurse- Prn- All Shifts
* Education- Graduation from an approved nursing school.
* Experience- Considerable knowledge/experience in nursing philosophy, policy, practices, and procedures.
* Certifications- CPR / CPI required. (offered at facility)
* Licenses- Licensed as an LPN or RN
* Special Requirements- Knowledge in the disease of chemical dependency treatment and rehabilitation preferred.
* Age / Gender Specifics- Ability to work with male/female adult substance abuse populations.
CDL A Truck Driver - LTL - Atlanta
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Take loads from distribution centers and drop lots to store locations.
- Typically drive within a 1-2 state radius.
- Move product to the tailgate for the receiving crew.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $80,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes day pay, load pay and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Stag Enterprise, Inc.
Sales Support | $32K - $35K | COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL & VISION, VACATION, HOLIDAYS
Stag Enterprise, Inc. is a leading privately owned, small, woman-owned ISO 9001-2008 and AS9120 certified business servicing the commercial, industrial, aerospace and government markets. Since opening our doors in 1993, we’ve been committed to meeting the industrial needs of our customers through providing the latest technologies and products from quality manufacturers such as 3M. We pride ourselves on providing professional, expeditious service and innovative solutions.
We are currently seeking dynamic Sales Support teammate to assist Stag Enterprise, Inc. In this role, you will be working with a portfolio that includes such products as high-quality abrasives, tapes, films, adhesives and specialty materials for the manufacture, repair and maintenance of autos, aircraft, boats, and other vehicles. You will represent a myriad of innovative products and services that help companies improve their businesses locally and across the globe.
As Sales Support, you will be responsible to:
· Support customers with requested information, pricing, lead times, etc.
· Negotiate credit terms and freight terms with vendors.
· Understand and achieve inventory targets and objectives.
· Source and solicit multiple vendors for the same product.
· Understand customer processes and assist them with their needs.
· Work with Stag sales representatives and customer specifications to help find the product that meets the customer’s needs.
· Understand distributor business strategy, targets and objectives.
· Develop strong relationships and influence vendor and customer accounts.
· Process orders through the ERP system.
. Handle customer service calls.
· Accurate & timely response to customer inquiries and requests.
· Audit all orders and documentation to ensure quality and accuracy.
· Advise customers on products such as: Fabrics, Chemicals, Tapes and Adhesives.
· Understand government branches, websites, codes and abbreviations.
· Ability to understand and apply a high level of ISO, AS and AC Quality Standards to everyday work.
Successful candidates will meet or exceed in the following requirements:
· Experience in an industrial setting (distribution a plus)
· Extensive customer and manufacturer relationships.
· Knowledge with industrial and aerospace processes and products.
· Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Works effectively in a sales team environment.
· Creative problem solving.
· Takes active role in self-development.
· Outstanding preparation and organizational skills with attention to detail
· Ability to effectively interact with personnel at all organization levels
· Demonstrated independent management of day-to-day activities
· Ability to learn, retain and apply new information
· Demonstrated competence in administrative skills, including information analysis and the application of company & departmental procedures
With a sales team that has over 100 years combined experience, Stag is proud to be a part of the innovative revolutions surrounding the industry. By selecting only proven and established suppliers with strict quality standards and a rigid work ethic, Stag delivers an uncompromising commitment to excellence. Liberal policies and knowledgeable personnel enable customers to get fast answers and quick action.
Stag Enterprise is proud to be among a select group of Premier distributors across the country chosen to represent quality 3M products including 3M's industrial tape and adhesive lines, packaging and masking products, office supplies and stationary, electrical and electrical specialty products, personal safety items and the 3M Export division, which incorporates over 64,000 different products.
Stag Enterprise, Inc. has two locations in Georgia and one location in Arizona.
Licensed Insurance Producer
small independent agency in need of licensed, experienced producer 3-4 days/week. F/T is a possibility. 90% personal, 10% commercial. Knowledge of EZ Lynx and Donegal, Travelers, Encompass, Nationwide, Grange, Safeco, Mercury, MetLife, AAA helpful. Outstanding customer service skills a must.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!