Ball Ground Job Description Sample
Key member of the BioMedical product team to ensure continued regulatory compliance for all products. Works with Engineering and 3rd party test labs to ensure completion of product testing required for global approvals and license. Coordinates the assimilation of documentation required for global product approvals/license including U.S. 510K’s, EU MDD certifications, Health Canada License, China FDA license, and other approvals as required.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be…
- Ensure product/process compliance with the requirements of ISO 13485, FDA QSR, MDD, TPED, CMDCAS, etc.
- Lead the initial effort to secure the required product approvals including document submissions to regulatory authorities and notified bodies.
- Proactively maintain existing approvals including submission of renewal paperwork.
- Work with Engineering on new product releases and changes to develop Regulatory Plans including required testing, approvals, labeling and post-market reporting.
- Work with Engineering to develop and maintain MDD, TPED and PED technical files.
- Work with Design and Development Project teams to ensure compliance with Design Control Requirements.
- Assist with training in the business unit and satellite facilities to ensure personnel are familiar with and knowledgeable regarding regulatory and associated reporting requirements.
- Experience with various Codes and Standards (ISO 13485, FDA, QSR, MDD, CMDCAS, etc.) required.
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP a plus.
- Experience with U.S. FDA 510K submittals.
- Experience and working knowledge with international product approvals.
- Good communication skills at all levels (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and in a project management environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects
- BS degree required, preferably an engineering or technical degree.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Regional CDL A Truck Driver Needed
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck DriversIf you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!Navajo Express is hiring experienced CDL-A truck drivers for a Regional position!
- Earn $150 daily!
- Home 1 day every week!
Navajo Express Requirements:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations! *Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
Who is Navajo Express?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
navajo express hiring areas
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
© 2018 Copyright Navajo Express Legal | EOE |
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Claims Department Duties and Responsibilities
· Discuss with clients to gather pertinent information regarding claim
· Investigate insurance claims filed by policyholders
· Process a wide variety of claims including property, liability, home, life, automobile, and personal injury
· Communicate with third parties regarding insurance claims
· Examine, photographs, video surveillance, audio clips, statements, and all other documentation related to the claim
· Consult police, hospital records, auto shops, construction workers, etc. during investigation to assist in claim validation
· Evaluate extent of damage and comparable compensation requirements
· Research and verify insurance policy coverage
· Document all findings in concise claims report
· Present claims to insurance companies
Claims Adjuster Requirements and Qualifications
· Work experience/on the job training as a claims adjuster preferred
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
· Meticulous work ethic, thorough, investigative skills
· Problem solver, critical thinker
· Analytically and mathematically minded (will be calculating damage totals and compensation percentages)
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Class A Drivers – Guaranteed Pay, Generous HOME TIME, New Equipment
GO FIRST CLASS
Drivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our drivers' needs are met. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. Respect and understanding are key to all our interactions.
Why May Trucking Company?
Sign-on Bonus With Full Benefits & Generous Home Time!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
New Equipment – 2018 Freightliner Next-Generation Cascadia, 2017 Freightliner Cascadia
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
Generous Home Time
Regional Freight Opportunities
May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our drivers. All of our tractors are equipped with communication systems that allow our drivers to stay connected.
May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), Gary (Indiana) and Phoenix (Arizona).
Celebrating over 73 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
We respect our drivers and their families and have developed our compensation, benefits and management to cater to YOU.
For More Information and to apply:
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Crew Lead/ Supervisor
We are a 3rd generation commercial Roofing company that has a small maintenance and repair division. I am seeking an energetic, ambitious self starter with great QC and safety skills. Must have in-depth experience in all phases of commercial Roofing and Sheet metal. Must have the ability to travel and take charge of all applications.
Stag Enterprise, Inc.
Sales Support | $32K - $35K | COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL & VISION, VACATION, HOLIDAYS
Stag Enterprise, Inc. is a leading privately owned, small, woman-owned ISO 9001-2008 and AS9120 certified business servicing the commercial, industrial, aerospace and government markets. Since opening our doors in 1993, we’ve been committed to meeting the industrial needs of our customers through providing the latest technologies and products from quality manufacturers such as 3M. We pride ourselves on providing professional, expeditious service and innovative solutions.
We are currently seeking dynamic Sales Support teammate to assist Stag Enterprise, Inc. In this role, you will be working with a portfolio that includes such products as high-quality abrasives, tapes, films, adhesives and specialty materials for the manufacture, repair and maintenance of autos, aircraft, boats, and other vehicles. You will represent a myriad of innovative products and services that help companies improve their businesses locally and across the globe.
As Sales Support, you will be responsible to:
· Support customers with requested information, pricing, lead times, etc.
· Negotiate credit terms and freight terms with vendors.
· Understand and achieve inventory targets and objectives.
· Source and solicit multiple vendors for the same product.
· Understand customer processes and assist them with their needs.
· Work with Stag sales representatives and customer specifications to help find the product that meets the customer’s needs.
· Understand distributor business strategy, targets and objectives.
· Develop strong relationships and influence vendor and customer accounts.
· Process orders through the ERP system.
. Handle customer service calls.
· Accurate & timely response to customer inquiries and requests.
· Audit all orders and documentation to ensure quality and accuracy.
· Advise customers on products such as: Fabrics, Chemicals, Tapes and Adhesives.
· Understand government branches, websites, codes and abbreviations.
· Ability to understand and apply a high level of ISO, AS and AC Quality Standards to everyday work.
Successful candidates will meet or exceed in the following requirements:
· Experience in an industrial setting (distribution a plus)
· Extensive customer and manufacturer relationships.
· Knowledge with industrial and aerospace processes and products.
· Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Works effectively in a sales team environment.
· Creative problem solving.
· Takes active role in self-development.
· Outstanding preparation and organizational skills with attention to detail
· Ability to effectively interact with personnel at all organization levels
· Demonstrated independent management of day-to-day activities
· Ability to learn, retain and apply new information
· Demonstrated competence in administrative skills, including information analysis and the application of company & departmental procedures
With a sales team that has over 100 years combined experience, Stag is proud to be a part of the innovative revolutions surrounding the industry. By selecting only proven and established suppliers with strict quality standards and a rigid work ethic, Stag delivers an uncompromising commitment to excellence. Liberal policies and knowledgeable personnel enable customers to get fast answers and quick action.
Stag Enterprise is proud to be among a select group of Premier distributors across the country chosen to represent quality 3M products including 3M's industrial tape and adhesive lines, packaging and masking products, office supplies and stationary, electrical and electrical specialty products, personal safety items and the 3M Export division, which incorporates over 64,000 different products.
Stag Enterprise, Inc. has two locations in Georgia and one location in Arizona.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!