Balloon Maker Job Description Sample
Manufacturing Team Member I- Balloon Electrodes 2Nd Shift
Technical Designer / Pattern Maker
Resonance is transforming the $3 trillion global fashion industry through a radical approach to building brands, an advanced process that integrates all aspects of product creation, and technology that automates and integrates all aspects of the industry's value chain. We are a unique and diverse group of accomplished entrepreneurs who are coming together to build a business unlike anything in any industry.
We believe in technology that solves for real business challenges and we are passionate about continuously learning, coding a lot, shipping a lot by iterating rapidly on a platform that gives creators a voice in the fashion market. The existing technology infrastructure in the fashion industry is 20 to 40 years old and we are in the process re-architecting every facet of it. We are building next-generation fashion brands in NYC, we have constructed a multi-million dollar digital manufacturing facility in the Dominican Republic and we are building the infrastructure to enable us to offer our capabilities to the entire industry.
At Resonance, things change rapidly and if you’re uncomfortable with the unknown, we’re not the place for you. If you’re a builder who knows that the best opportunities are the ones you create for yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re an engineer, a creator, and a pirate at heart. You're eager to dive into the knitty-gritty details; you like to create something from nothing.
You will be working directly with product engineering & manufacturing resources who are passionate about developing and implementing pattern making standards, onboarding new patterns as we simultaneously sample and review brand feedback, and iterate towards an anti-fragile pattern workflow that incorporates customer feedback & dynamic fittings.
If your experience aligns with the below, would love to hear from you. We are here to do something really fucking big!
- Knowledge of sewing and pattern making
- At least one year fulltime work experience in technical design/pattern making, required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator required
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment, while working independently and as part of a team
- High attention to detail is required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tech friendly and openness to adopting new workflows is a must
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tool Maker 1 - 3Rd Shift
Apprentice III - Tool & Die Maker
Mold Maker - Medical Device
Student - Food Service Worker - Sccc - Captree Commons - Cashier And Subway Sandwich Maker
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!