Ballston Spa Job Description Sample
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure?
Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
Marten transport will reimburse Northeast drivers $100 per month to help with parking costs. We know home-time parking is a challenge and we want to help!
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT MA
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Employer is seeking an eLearner Designer/Developer to support the U.S Navy's Nuclear Propulsion training program. This position will:
Assist in the coordination, monitoring, and evaluation of day-to day progress towards training objectives and deliveries
Create supporting training materials and media to enhance training usability
Partner with Navy Nuclear Propulsion customer to author, design and develop computer-based learning content and/or blended learning solutions
Plan and develop interactivity through interaction with SMEs
Monitor customer feedback and identify potential enhancements to guided study modules
Develop and implement computer-based learning practices that reflect commitment to high quality standard through the use of technology and managed through a consistent approach across the development team
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum AAS or equivalent combination of education and experience
3 or more years relevant experience with emphasis on training development and design
Active DoD Secret level security clearance with ability to obtain a DoE-L clearance
Working knowledge with eLearning software packages such as Adobe Creative Cloud
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and content creation applications used in the development of instructional content
Computer proficiency with word processing, graphics programs and databases
Solid network and media technology skills related to course design and delivery
Flash, HTML5 or Adobe Animate experience
Experience recording and editing audio using programs such as Audacity
Experience with SCORM and LMS implementation
Prior experience designing and developing training for the military is a plus
External Referral Eligible
Employer is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the worlds toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The companys 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Employer reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Employer with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Employer.com. The companys diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking an Installer/Labor to fill several open positions on our team!
- Installation fiberglass, spray foam and cellulose insulation
- Manual labor and lifting required
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in labor or construction is a PLUS
- Familiarity with tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
Environmental Engineering Department Manager
Environmental Engineering Department Manager Wanted
Aztech Environmental Technologies (Aztech) is a growing, innovative and cutting edge environmental firm seeking a motivated and well-organized Engineering Department Manager to lead our Environmental Remediation Design group.
Aztech is a full service environmental consulting, design, contracting and drilling company located in the Capital District area of New York State. We provide environmental project management and a variety of environmental services to commercial, industrial and governmental agencies as well as support services to major engineering companies.
The Environmental Remediation Design group supports and works closely with our Geological Services and Field Services groups to design and implement site-specific remedial approaches that address environmental concerns under a variety of site conditions. Our typical remedial projects include in-situ soil and groundwater remediation (including chemical and/or microbial treatment, groundwater extraction and treatment, soil vapor extraction, air sparging), and mitigation of soil vapor intrusion issues. We frequently self-perform soil excavation projects. We also provide environmental and geotechnical drilling services to our clients. Our projects are located primarily throughout New York State with additional projects in Vermont, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
We are seeking an Engineering Department Manager who will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the Environmental Remediation Design group on project delegation and coordinating group efforts.
- Assuming and maintaining relationships with our current clients.
- Assisting in developing and supporting relationships with potential clients.
- Managing professional and field staff.
- Managing the full life cycle of a project (including development of a conceptual remedial design, estimating, final remedial design, construction, start-up, operation and maintenance).
- Maintaining job costs/budget and profitability.
- Task scheduling.
- Identifying project and staffing needs.
- Sourcing equipment.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering.
- 8-10 years of clearly demonstrated experience in site remediation engineering, staff management and job costing/profitability.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Possess self-discipline, self-motivation and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is desired.
- Active PE in New York State is not required, but is a plus.
- Full time salary position.
- Limited travel.
- Requires completion of OSHA 10 and OSHA 40 hour health and safety training.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and includes benefits and opportunity for profit sharing.
- Aztech offers a casual, friendly, fun, and hard working environment in central Saratoga County in upstate New York.
- Relocation candidates will be considered.
- Aztech is an equal opportunity employer.
If you possess the skill set that meets our requirements for a Engineering Department Manager and wish to be considered for the position, please send your resume and salary requirements in confidence.
Plant Maintenance Technician
Plant Maintenance Technician
A Chemical Plant in
Ballston Spa, NY
· Conduct performance tests of plant equipment using tachometers, pressure gauges, flow meter, amp, and volt meters
· Participate in the installation of chemical plant mixing/blending/packaging equipment
· Perform routine mechanical, electrical, welding, machining maintenance, including lubrication, inspection, and replacement parts
· preventive maintenance for plant
· Solid math skills
· Lift up to 75lbs.
· Forklift Operator
· Wear PPE
· OSHA and Lean manufacturing
· Manufacturing facility environment – 2years
· Chemical processor – 2years
· High school diploma or GED
· OSHA and AgroChem specific Environmental Health & Safety study
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Blaster Apprentice / Laborer
Want to Make $$Money$$ While You Learn an EXCITING Trade?
We are seeking a Blaster Apprentice/Laborer to join our team! We will teach you the skills to be a blasting technician and work your way up in a growing trade. You will be responsible for safely operating a truck/Van with under 10,001 (GVWR).
Prepare vehicles and tools for field operation
Accurate track and document inventory during field work
Keep a safe clean work environment
General Labor work during shift
Position requires BATF background check
Ability to handle physical workloads
Commercial driver's license (preferred but not required)
Available to work off hour emergency work
Able to work 12 hour shifts
Strong work ethic
Desire to learn
Must have valid Drivers License
Must be able to work in confined space area
If you are looking for challenging career with growth opportunities with a company that empowers its employees and rewards people who are safe, honest and team players NAES has a great opportunity for you.
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fleetmaster Express- for every way you want to drive.
Because drivers matter at Fleetmaster Express, we offer excellent home time to the CDL-A Truck Drivers running our Regional and Local divisions. Our regional truck driver opportunities have you home on weekends, while our limited local positions can get you home more during the week!
There is even more to offer!
Home every weekend and some through the week
Great Benefits and Pay
100% no-touch freight
No hazmat needed
401(k) with employer match
Paid holidays, birthdays, & anniversaries
Praise for A’s – We promote education! Children of our drivers submit report cards and are paid $10 per A for all major classes (limited to 2 report cards per year). Check submitted directly to the child in the child’s name.
XM Sirius Radio in all trucks
Drop and hook
No Multi Stop
- Midwest Freight – Generally No Northeast (No NY)
We have openings ready for you TODAY in the following fleets:
Local (Positions are limited!)
Find out which of our CDL-A truck driver careers is best for you!
Positions may vary by location, so be sure to give us a call!
Arkansas (Springdale) | Georgia (Albany) | Indiana (Monticello) | New York (Latham) | North Carolina (Eden) | Ohio (Findlay, Columbus) | Pennsylvania (Harrisburg) | Tennessee (Chestnut Hill) | Virginia (Roanoke, Danville, Williamsburg) | West Virginia (Weirton) | Wisconsin (Deforest)
Leasing Consultant - (Malta, NY)
Seeking energetic Full Time Leasing Agent for an apartment community. Must be personable, outgoing and handle fast-paced environment with ease.
Shift: Saturday - Wednesday (Thursday and Friday off)
· Proactively manage sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation with a primary focus of converting leads into sales. This includes interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
· Acknowledge and greet all residents as well as prospective residents.
· Perform a needs analysis for prospective residents.
· Provide a professional, positive and engaging experience for prospects while touring the apartment homes and community.
· Take resident complaints and identify proper protocol to resolve issues; elevate issues to management, if necessary.
· Assist in the preparation of marketing material for outreach to include newsletters, market surveys and resident activities. Attend assigned community/resident events.
· Regularly conduct, complete and update marketing surveys to include both telephone and physical shops of competitors.
· Process apartment applications and lease renewals by accurately completing all related paper work.
· Complete guest cards and traffic information as needed.
· Create resident files by including all related paperwork and documentation; properly file away in the appropriate location.
· Enter, print and distribute work order requests to appropriate maintenance personnel.
· Handle administrative functions to include clerical and reception responsibilities.
· Maintain effective internal controls over operational activities to ensure compliance with best practices and company guidelines.
· Work with maintenance department to ensure apartment turnovers, moves-in, move-outs, and work order requests are completed to company/community standards.
· Conduct walk through of available apartments prior to showing to ensure readiness for show.
· Visit model and mini-model apartments daily to ensure readiness for show.
· Assist new residents with the move-in process
· Previous leasing and/or sales and customer service experience preferred.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to quickly develop rapport with prospective residents.
· Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.
· The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to quickly adapt and change priorities while professionally managing interruptions.
· Must be organized and able to meet assigned deadlines.
· Must pay strong attention to detail, accurately completing required paperwork.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Yardi and Yieldstar.
Morgan Communities is always looking for true team-players who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. We seek individuals who want to learn and advance in the industry. Every employee plays a vital role at Morgan Communities, so with your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at Morgan Communities are more than just jobs. Morgan Communities offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, retirement planning, paid time off, and much more to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow.
Morgan Communities provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Morgan Communities, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line. We are committed to making Morgan Communities an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
Morgan Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Homemaker And Companion/ Caregiver
Right at Home-Albany is Hiring for Homemaker and Companion/Caregivers
We cover four Counties: Schenectady, Albany, Saratoga, and Renseelaer.
We need Caregivers who have a reliable transportation, are flexible, available, dependable, and reliably.
We want caring and compassionate people who wake up every day and want to help others and improve their quality of life.
Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Adheres to Right at Home policies and procedures.
- Performs work under the supervision of the President/CEO and Staffing Coordinator
- Performs homemaking activities contained in the Client Home Record which includes, but is not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks for client according to client/family and supervisor's instructions. May perform grocery shopping, if prearranged with the office.
- Provides companionship for the client including accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- The homemaker is responsible for written documentation of service provided.
- The homemaker should not contact the physician directly, but rather refer all questions or reports to the supervisor.
- Personal care services such as bathing, dressing, and shaving
- Any heavy lifting or transferring of clients.
- Administering of any medications, ointments, eye drops, etc.
- Heavy duty household chores such as washing walls, waxing floors, washing windows, etc.
- Household repairs or maintenance
- Cut the fingernails or toenails of any client
- Performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- The Homemaker/Companion shall have successfully completed a written Competency Evaluation.
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation.
- Primarily works in client's place of residence, travel required. Shift times and days vary with client needs.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!