Baltimore Job Description Sample
IMMEDIATELY H I R I N G ! !2-DEDICATED RUNSMILK: NO TOUCH - DROP & HOOKH 2 years experienceNO HAZMAT NEEDEDTanker endorsement required I S , N MTANKER DRIVERS3 LOCATIONS - EL PASO TO SAN ANTONIO,GARLAND AND WINNSBORO, TX2 LOCATIONS - CLOVIS, NM TO DALLAS/FT.WORTHClick or Callto Apply!BYNUM Transport is a family owned and operated liquid food grade carrier.We operate throughout the continental 48 states.
We are headquartered inAuburndale, FL. Experience a family atmosphere with great opportunities,Plenty of miles and NO Touch Freight!• Up to .50¢pm• 2 Late Model Equipment• Fleet Governed at 70 mph
Join our Family where drivers make a difference.Drivers must live within 100 mile radiusof Clovis, NM or El Paso, TX
Physical Therapist Travel Job - Master's Degree Required
Provide expert therapy to patients with injuries and/or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners and help facilities nationwide bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies. Choose your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination and enjoy 13 week assignments and longer.
- Doctoral or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a \"permanent\" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you!
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other PT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, lactation consultant, movement disorder, orthopedic therapy, outpatient, physical, rehab, therapist, therapist assistant
Owner Operator Class A Cdl, Team OTR Truck Driver
Forward Air TLX (Truckload Services) is not your ordinary truckload service provider. As a TLX Team Owner Operator, you will handle capacity on-demand expedited shipments for our extensive network of customers throughout the entire United States and parts of Canada including long haul, regional and local truckload capacity.
Forward Air Transportation Services is looking for capable and dedicated Team Owner Operators to partner with our TLX Division. TLX opportunities are 95% drop and hook, time sensitive, customer to customer deliveries; scheduled lanes are also available. Compensation: Earning potential of up to $1.27 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start…that's an average of $371,900 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 5,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer.
Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update) $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Longevity based rate increases though the Tenure Program - Up to $1.32 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC …that's an average of $384,000 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 5,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer.
Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update) Incentives: Excellent planned home-time program Scheduled and round-trip runs available Weekly settlements with direct deposit option Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 30,000 lbs. 95% drop & hook freight Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's 100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years) Tire discounts and maintenance programs available Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team Great health and wellness benefits available Trippak document services Pet friendly Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
*Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
Class A CDL required Must be at least 23 years of age Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years No more than 2 violations & 2 preventable accidents on MVR for past 36 months Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation ©2017 Truck Load Services (TLX), a PROUD division of FAF, Inc.
All statements and requirements stated within this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, and opportunities may vary depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Advertised rates include hazmat endorsement pay ($0.02 per loaded & empty mile). Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
Guy Fieris Host (Full-Time)
The Casual Dining Host/Hostess is the first point of contact for our customers and will display an upbeat and professional demeanor at all times. All Candidate will display scripted dialogue and address all customers by Mr./Miss. And last name. The Host/Hostess position is responsible for all customer communication, including general inquiries and walk up reservations. The position is also responsible for entering walk up reservations into the Open Table system according to the business rules set by the restaurant Management. All Hosts/Hostesses are required to offer a warm farewell and thank our guests for dining with us at the restaurant. The front door Host/Hostess will welcome all of our guests, check for reservations and escort out guests to their tables.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Conforms to standard uniform and dress code and displays all the appearance standards in the policy and procedure document. Staff is well groomed, attired in clean, crisp, well-maintained uniforms with proper fitting
* Arrives to work station and begins pre opening checklist.
* Responsible for menu cleanliness and inspects all food, lounge and beverage menus for stains, bent pages, and complete pages.
* Daily interface with Open Table reservation systems to check reservations for the night and ensure that table blocks are enforced based on reestablished business rules.
* Checks with the Manager on duty to review reservations and understand the number of stations that will be in use for the evening.
* Provide real time communication to floor management on walk in volume and VIP customers.
* Provides differentiated service standards to Diamond and Seven Star Customers.
* Maintains seating block for VIP customers and communicates with floor management when additional volume of VIP guests are requiring tables.
* Candidates are required to attend all pre shift meetings so that they are educated on property wide events and promotional events within Jack Binion's Steak.
* All Host/Hostesses are trained to describe in detail the preparation methods and ingredients associated with any item on the menu. Explain menu highlights and promote specials to guests at the door.
* Servers will be required to attend all training session and vendor tastings.
* Host/Hostesses are required to learn and follow all steps of service when necessary.
* Host/Hostesses are required to interface with the lounge "Hostesses" to assist with seating, and pre bussing of lounge and bar tables of glassware, chinaware and linens.
* Host/Hostesses are required to assist with furniture alignment in the lounge and bar, police the floor for garbage.
* As necessary the Host/Hostess will use a carpet sweeper to tidy up any of the carpeted areas in the dining room.
* Candidates will keep their working space (podium) in proper order with clean and tidy sight lines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent, College or Food and Beverage degree preferred.
* Major Hotel or chain restaurant experience as a greeter or Host/Hostess preferred.
* Microsoft, Word and Excel experience required.
* Ability to bend over, lift, and carry ten entrees on an oval (approximately 50-60 pounds).
* Ability to work 10-14 hour shift with 90% of that time spent standing and walking with 10% of shift spent sitting working on computer.
* Candidates must be certified to operate and input information into Open Table and Micros.
* High volume, fast paced, frequent interruptions. Must interface well with co-workers and management. Long hours involved, flexible working hours and available on weekends and holidays. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
As part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
* Prior Employment Verification
* Education Verification
* Social Security Trace
* Criminal Background Check
* Drug Screen
* Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
Registered Nurse-Critical Care, Per Diem/Days
Baltimore, MD US
Hours of Work: 7a-7p
Job Facility: U of
M Midtown Campus
ype: Not Indicated
What You Will Do:
Save lives, while making yours more rewarding.
Registry RNs enjoy flexible hours, competitive pay, and financial incentives.
Join us for our Recruitment Event for Registry (Per Diem/Float Pool) RNs
From 9am-12pm and 4pm-7pm, Thursday, October 6
For more information or to RSVP, please contact .
University of Maryland Medical Center - Midtown Campus has had a long history of working to keep our community healthy. Located in Baltimore's cultural center near the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood, UMMC Midtown Campus is a 200-bed non-profit, community teaching hospital, and part of the University of Maryland Medical System. UMMC Midtown Campus was named a 2 Best Regional Hospital in Baltimore by U.S. News & World Report.
ENHANCING THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE WITH RIGHT STAFFING Become a member of an exciting team of practitioner's dedicated providing high-value and compassionate care, improving health in Maryland and beyond, educating future health care leaders and discovering innovative ways to advance medicine worldwide. As a part of our team you will inspired our patient's, our patient's will inspire you to make a difference. The Registry Program provides an opportunity for registered nurses to experience flexible hours, competitive pay and the rewards of working with our highly respected team of nurses and other clinicians. This program gives nurses a financial incentive in return for committing to a certain level of shifts per month. The incentive is a higher hourly rate depending on the number of committed shifts. Multiple options make it easier to arrange work schedules around family, school and other obligations.
From this Program, Nursing Services will:
* Supplement core staffing
* Cover anticipated and unanticipated vacancies
OUR UNIT BASED PROGRAM PROVIDES OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSES WHO PREFER TO PRACTICE WITHIN A CONSISTENT GROUPING OF LIKE UNITS AS WELL AS THOSE SEEKING VARIETY IN MORE THAN ONE SPECIALTY AREA.
* Medical Surgical
* ICU • ED/ED Behavioral Health Unit
* Long Term Acute Care (Post-Acute Specialty Program)
* Paid Orientation
* Annual Evaluations
* Shift differentials For more information, please visit ummidtown.org
What You Need to Be Successful:
* Registered or eligible for Maryland RN Licensure
* Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred. •2 years of Nursing Experience Required
* Certifications specific to specialty care areas
* Completion of Hospital and Nursing Orientation
* Current CPR Certification
* Current ACLS Certification (Critical Care Units)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PIC Process Development Engineer
+ Start apply with LinkedIn
+ + Apply Now
+ Please wait...
Date:Nov 29, 2017
Baltimore, MD, US, 21226
Company:W. R. Grace & Co.
Requisition ID: 318
Grace is built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company's two industry-leading business segments-Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies-provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customers around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,700 people in over 30 countries.
The PIC Process Development Engineer is responsible for driving growth and productivity efforts for Grace supporting all the Grace product lines. The position will be responsible for identifying, executing and communicating the experimental work using the Process Innovation Center pilot plant and then subsequently supporting the execution of a trial at one of Grace's manufacturing facilities. The Engineer will need to have a strong focus around safety at the Process Innovation Center and at our manufacturing facilities. The position will report to the Process Innovation Leader. The primary function of this position is to develop and scale-up new or improved manufacturing processes to support the growth and productivity objectives for the different Grace product lines. Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Project planning and execution to drive projects from concept to commercialization, including startup and successful transfer to manufacturing.
2. Apply sound engineering principles, rigor and manufacturing experience to
* Ensure safe, environmentally responsible processes are transferred to production
* Solve chemical and process engineering problems related to the development and scale-up of new manufacturing process concepts, including concepts related to more efficient manufacturing processes
* Identify critical process parameters and develop functional FMEA, Cause and Effect Relationships and Critical to Quality Process Control Plan
* Lead productivity projects in the manufacturing environment to improve quality, lower cost and increase rates.
* Troubleshoot new and existing plant processes
* Provide necessary technical support for Process Design
* Identify applicable state of the art instrumentation, equipment, and alternate process technology to upgrade the capability of manufacturing processes.
3. Collaborate effectively with Research, Manufacturing, and Engineering for the introduction of new products and new plant capabilities
4. Communicate projects updates, progress, risks, options, barriers and recommendations, effectively to technical and non-technical audience
+ Proven ability to work safely in laboratory, pilot plant and manufacturing environment
+ Strong background in chemistry and engineering fundamentals. Candidate must be able to apply fundamental engineering concepts to develop robust technical solutions for implementation in commercial manufacturing operation.
+ Demonstrated ability to apply Statistical techniques (DOE, Regression, Anova, SPC, Hypothesis Test, Process Capability Studies) for process development and process improvement
+ Sound Project Management Skills, ability to successfully handle multiple projects using self directed work management style
+ Ability to work in cross functional team (R&D, Manufacturing, Process Design, Pilot Plant) to drive project results
+ Demonstrated ability to develop, scale-up, improve, troubleshoot and transfer new processes to manufacturing.
+ Strong bias for action with a natural curiosity and ability to learn.
+ BS, MS, PhD in Chemical Engineering.
+ Preferred 3-5 years (entry level) experience in process development or manufacturing in chemical process industry.
+ Lean Six sigma trained with demonstrated ability to utilize statistical techniques.
+ Experience with modeling and simulation is a plus but not required.
+ Direct experience with silica gel, alumina, zeolite, refining catalyst, organometallic catalyst catalyst or related inorganic materials is a plus
Grace is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Grace via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Grace. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Grace as a result of the referral or through other means.
EOE Statement: W. R. Grace & Co. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Nearest Major Market:Baltimore
Apply now »
+ Start apply with LinkedIn
+ + Apply Now
+ Please wait...
FT - Maintenance Associate
Maintenance Associates are the technicians who make sure our buildings and facilities are clean, well-stocked, pleasant, and safe places for our customers to shop! You'll support multiple stores, traveling from store-to-store to perform general repairs and various daily tasks including everything from replenishing cash register, stock room or restroom supplies to maintaining a clean, organized, well-groomed appearance on the interior and exterior of our stores.
* Able to travel from store-to-store on an as-needed basis to perform general maintenance throughout the region as assigned by the Regional Vice President
* Restock supplies at checkout counter, in restroom, and in shipping/receiving area
* Ensure store interiors, building exteriors and surrounding property remains clean, safe and easily shopable for customers
* Perform other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want a chance to participate in initiatives that will positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You're going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and benefits package, flexible hours, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day.
Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity and makes all hiring decisions in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Director Of Rehab - PT Physical Therapist
About our Client:
We are one of the largest and most successful contract rehabilitation companies in the country. With operations at more than 1,400 locations in 42 states, and more than 8,400 employees, our therapists provide rehabilitation services primarily to residents of skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities.
Our mission is "To share our passion for improving quality of life - one person, one family and one community at a time." From proven clinical capabilities and professional staffing - to compliance management and exclusive rehabilitative programs ??? we strive to achieve this mission every day.
Director of Rehabilitation / DOR needed for provider of skilled nursing. The ideal candidate will be a PT / Physical Therapist / DPT with management experience and a strong geriatric background to be considered.
The Director of Rehabilitation / DOR must be currently licensed as or be eligible for licensure as a c per state requirements where currently practicing; Current BLS certification required.
Director of Rehabilitation ( Director of Rehab / DOR ) is directly accountable for the clinical and financial performance of one or more business unit(s) as well as for the employee engagement and satisfaction of the therapists in your charge. We will provide you, our Director of Rehab, the authority, support, technology and tools to create and drive world class customer relationships. In return, we will count on you to partner closely with the customer to forge a solid strategy keenly focused on providing exceptional, individualized therapy treatments to restore our patients' sense of dignity, independence and comfort, whether in a skilled nursing environment, assisted living, wellness program, outpatient environment, home healthcare, or in a blend of all rehabilitation settings.
Beyond excellence in skill as a Director of Rehabilitation / Director of Rehab, we look for people who are dedicated to inspiring health and wellness in our patients and in the community. It takes great care and drive to put positive plans into action.
As an experienced as a PT / Physical Therapist, you understand our vision. Our outcome-driven clinical programs all come down to one thing - doing right by the patient. That's why we get results. Discover firsthand why we have one of the highest retention rates for therapists nationwide.
Responsible for the overall quality, integrity and financial viability of rehabilitation programs within designated site(s). Plans, develops, implements and monitors business. Develops and evaluates effectiveness of employees and ongoing programs.
Essential Job Functions:
?? Plans, develops, implements and monitors facility operations for overall quality, effectiveness, and financial viability. Works with Rehab Team to ensure operational and clinical functions deliver desired results across defined area
?? Takes responsibility for the development, retention, hiring, performance management, compensation, and engagement of facility staff. Partners with and utilizes HR resources.
?? Implements an optimal staffing plan for site(s)
?? Oversees clinical competency of site staff and implementation of core programs and applicable specialty products within site(s)
?? Delivers patient care and/or clinical supervision to meet each patient's goals and needs as prescribed by medical doctor and determined by the evaluation, treatment plans. Ensures all care delivery is consistent with individual's license.
?? Ensure staff is properly trained in skilled therapy documentation; complete reviews for documentation quality and billing integrity; some reviews may be delegated to appropriately credentialed team member(s)
?? Assists the assigned site(s) with outreach and program development to meet the customer's needs. Partners with sales person and marketing in a variety of areas to assist in the development of new business opportunities.
?? Ensures customer satisfaction through strategic planning, business development, and problem resolution
?? Oversees site compliance with accurate documentation, billing of therapy services, and denials. Partners with the HR administration team to ensure completion of annual compliance requirements.
Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy
Current license as a PT / Physical Therapist in the state of practice as required
Must meet Clinical Competency requirements as a PT / Physical Therapist
Must have and maintain current CPR certification
Ability to travel as needed to perform job
Capable of maintaining regular attendance
STD/LTD/401 retirement options
A Mulesoft Developer works within the client's system development lifecycle (SDLC) to develop, test and deploy middleware applications in an enterprise perspective. Primary responsibilities include participation in requirement definition gathering, technical design (architectural approaches, high-level, and low-level), development and management of code across multiple environments, and general support/troubleshooting of the environment.
Focus on delivery, team effectiveness, and continuous improvement
Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within and across technical teams
Experience as lead on large-scale, enterprise projects, possibly with architectural experience
Perform solution/service analysis and formulation of high/mid-level design options and recommendations
Agile experience (or similar focus on Agile principles) strongly preferred
Experience delivering enterprise grade services with defined SLAs and proactive monitoring
Some DevOps, CI/CD and/or automation experience required
Essential Skills, Competencies and
- B.S. in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Strong ability to define domain models, service models, service contracts and modeling coarse grained and fine-grained services
- Worked on designing and implementing integration solutions with CRM applications is extremely preferred, especially Salesforce
- Strong design and implementation experience with SOA based systems using a middleware solution, e.g. Mulesoft, BW, EMS, Tibco iProcess, Tibco Designer 5.4, Java, Active Matrix Service Grid; cloud-based solution experience is a plus
- Experience implementing CI/CD and process automation
We are seeking full time, part time and temporary base & table Welders for 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift in Glen Burnie/Fort Meade Area.
Currently our 2nd shift needs to be filled immediately.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Experience in MIG, TIG and Flux welding, with sheet metal, aluminum and stainless Steel.
- Familiarity with welding tools, ability to pass welding test.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Must have own tools.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Must have own tools.
- Ability to lift up to a 100 pounds.
Switchgear & Components
Powercon Corporation, located in Severn, Maryland, manufactures quality Metal-Clad and Metal-Enclosed Switchgear as well as a variety of other products serving the needs of the electrical industry.
Powercon Corporation was founded in 1959 and is certified as a Woman Owned Business (WBE).
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!