Band Builder Job Description Sample
Fabricator - Band Saw
PREVIOUS BAND SAW EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Operate band saw accurately and safely
- Cut with accuracy
- Use tape measure effectively and accurately
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Be prepared to stand 8 to 10 hours per day
- Prior leadership experience desirable but not necessary
- Be capable of being a TEAM LEADER
- Have reliable transportation and be dependable
- SHOW INITIATIVE!!!
Band Saw Operator
Band Saw Operator in Plano.
- MUST be able to read a print and a tape measure(metric and imperial). Must have experience in manufacturing industry.
- Please submit resume is you meet these requirements
- 1st Shift - 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- $12-$13 DOE
- Temp to hire
Administrative/Clerical, Assembly, Bindery/Printing, Customer Service/Call Center, Forklift Operating (Certified), Freight Handling, Food Processing, General Labor, Hospitality Help, Janitorial, Loading and Unloading, Manufacturing and Special Events.
2017- Band Director
The BSC Bobcat Band Director, in collaboration with the Athletic Director and Campus Director, is responsible for the startup, growth and development of a campus-based student band. 1. Actively recruit band members from all available High School and community resources. 2.
Select and assist in retaining the most qualified student musicians. 3. Identify performance opportunities for the band. 4. Ensure overall performance quality of the band / subordinate ensembles represent the College to the best level possible. 5.
Manage band program logistics to include instrument maintenance, storage and transportation, scheduling, practice venues and budget. 6. Hire Assistant Director as needed. 7. Serve as BSC Brand Ambassador. 8.
This position reports to the Hampton Roads Athletic Director. Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Posted: October 6, 2017
Band Saw Operator - O'neal Steel
Requisition Number 17-0538
Post Date 11/14/2017
Title Band Saw Operator
- O'Neal Steel
Shift 2nd Shift
City Fort Wayne
Company O'Neal Steel
Description (2nd Shift)Saw Machine Operator
- O'Neal Steel After more than 90 years in business, O'Neal Steel is now the United States' largest family-owned metals service center supplying carbon and alloy steel, stainless and aluminum products for companies nationwide. That's an important distinction because it means the family who started the company, and has guided its growth, continues to instrumental in its operation today. As a third-generation family-owned business, we remain committed to the principles of our founder – and the success of our customers. O'Neal Steel, one of the nation's largest metal service centers has an opening for a Saw Machine Operator. We are looking for a highly motivated and hard working candidate that will be responsible for the daily set up and operation of the machine. Set up and operation includes adjustment and/or replacement of expendable tooling, guides, jigs, and fixtures. Employees in this classification will typically operate one or more of the following machines:
Operate angle line machine
Operate a flame beveller
Operate a saw
Operate a shear
Operate a burner
Operate a laser
Operate a press brake
Operate a rolling machine
Any other activity that might be required of the employee as any given time
To qualify for consideration, an applicant must possess the following skills. Possession of these skills is a prerequisite for employment.
Minimum of 2 years of experience operating a variety of Saw machines.
Ability to read and interpret simple blueprints and geometric tolerances.
Organize parts and prepare them for the next process.
Operator must be capable of operating other equipment as required fro the fabrication of various parts.
Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as: hammer, pliers, screwdriver, wrench, drill, grinder, bander.
Ability to use measuring tools such as: tape measure, box caliper, slide dial caliper, and micrometer.
Ability to convert fractions to decimals and vice versa, add and subtract in fractions and decimals.
Responsible for producing quality parts in the most productive manner while following safe work practices.
Must be able to concentrate and maintain productivity in high pressure situations.
Must be able to work without close supervision.
The following skills are considered important to this position but may be learned on the job. Applicants will not be eliminated from consideration if they do not possess these skills.
The ability to operate any piece of metal working equipment.
Ability to operate forklift and/or overhead crane
Education: Machine Technology Certification preferred.
Shift: Must be able to work 2nd Shift (2:00PM - 10:30PM) Monday
- Friday. Overtime will be required as needed.
Benefits: O'Neal offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Work site Wellness Programs
Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
Tuition and Health club Reimbursement
Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Life Insurance
Metlife Auto & Home Insurance Program
Training and Development Opportunities + 401k and Profit sharing - - -
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have accessto the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosureis (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41CFR 60-1.35(c)
Band & Table Saw Operator - 1St Shift (2013161)"
Band & Table Saw Operator
1st shift (2013161)" / Band & Table Saw Operator
1st shift Tracking Code 2013161 Job Description The Saw & Storage Technician will remove portions of PCB panels using diamond band and table saws for analysis and retention purposes. Maintenance and retrieval of packets from storage unit. This is a 1st shift position with the hours of 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday
Friday with some flexibility for overtime required. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Remove cross-sections and coupons from PCB panels using a rotating band saw for rough cuts and precision diamond table saw
File and store sections, coupons, solderability specimens, and all documentation
Maintain the organization of the storage unit and be able to properly lift 50-80 lbs
Locate specific packets upon request
Follow all preventive maintenance schedules
Follow all safety standards as outlined by the certification that he or she has been trained to at all times. The health and safety regulations encompass the cleanliness of the area that he or she will be working as a result
Perform other duties as assigned Required Skills
Attention to detail
Ability to produce quality work under pressure
Able to read, interpret, and follow Customer and IPC Specifications
Skills and understanding in usage of microscopes
Able to perform basic arithmetic functions
Ability to understand and follow posted procedures
Understand and follow all safety codes
Able to communicate fluently (read, write, and speak) in English
Able to understand and follow daily work direction, process instructions as received from supervisor or other qualified person
Good communication skills; ability to interface with co-workers within the department, as well as customers, managers, and employees from other departments
Ability to use computers, microscope, grinding wheels, polishing equipment, solder pot, dremel tool, cameras, and ovens Physical requirements:
Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours
Ability to lift up to 50-80 lbs
Walking, bending and lifting Required Experience Experience: 0-2 Years Relevant Experience. PCB manufacturing experience preferred, but not required. Must be eligible to work on defense and satellite programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card'). Job Location Littleton, Colorado, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Network Engineer Band D
Req Ref No: RPTXNE30 Location:
Irving , TX Duration: 10 Months Description Major
Client is currently seeking a staff Network Architect to join our Postal Automation design team in client location. The successful candidate will be designing and implementing complex network infrastructure to meet customer requirements.
Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of information technology relating to day-to-day operation of the Engineering department, including implementing, operating and troubleshooting various datacenter servers and networks. In this position, candidate will be working along with a team of highly motivated individuals focused on meeting highly aggressive business demands and customer satisfaction goals. Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: • Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline. • Certification may be required in some areas. • Minimum 8 years of relevant engineering experience.
Crane Operator With Band Saw Experience
Seeking an experienced Crane and Band Saw Operator in NW Houston. Must have good work ethic with a focus on attendance and outstanding performance.
Flexible to work 1st and 2nd shift with overtime including weekends.
- Manual lifting up to 50 lbs
- Heavy Weight Crane Operator
- Physically able to handle work load
- Operating Forklift
- Banding and Palletizing material
- Operate shrink wrap machine
- Ability to operate band saw
- Able to use and understand measuring tools
- Keep work area clean at all times
- Safety minded
Applications accepted Monday- Friday between 8 am- 11 am or 1 pm- 3 pm.
17776 State Highway 249 Ste. 33 Houston, TX 77064
(In the same shopping center with Toys R Us and Chuck E Cheese)
Please bring your forms of identification and SS card for payroll purposes.
All candidates will be subject to drug screen and criminal background checks.
MUST have a clean criminal background due to client requirements.
Band Saw Operator
Band Saw operator
Full time temp to hire
7:30am -4:00pm Sometimes OT on Saturdays
The purpose of this position is to operate the saws at maximum machine efficiency and generating the highest part quality.
- Work as machine operator of a production team and produce parts accurately and in an efficient manner.
- Band Saw operator is responsible for providing material to the production floor
- Quality Control: Verifying for thickness, measurements, and cut quality of material
- Set saw blade angles to obtain desired angle cuts
- Sets stops and guides to control dimension of cuts
- Measure and mark for cutting material to drawing specifications
- Comply with company safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Have the ability to use all the required hand tools necessary to perform duties.
- Receive material according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure your work area is kept clean, safe, and free of unused material.
We are looking for motivated candidates with positive can-do attitudes that are willing to work hard.
- Must be good with measuring and basic math
- Must have experience with Band Saw and basic hand tools
- Must be able to pass a background and Drug screen
Please apply in person ASAP
3540 Forrest Hill Blvd Suite #203
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Our talented associates are on assignment in a vast range of job categories at top companies in major markets across the United States.
Regardless of your choice of temporary, temporary-to-hire or direct placement options, what makes us different from other staffing companies is that KeyStaff takes a personal interest in every employee.
At KeyStaff we take the time to listen and talk to you about what it is you are looking for in a career.
Band Saw Operator
"-Strong knowledge of hydraulic saw operations (HEM Saw, Hy-Mech Saws) -Efficient in operating an overhead bridge crane -Strength in steel size identification (Tubing & Solid Stock) -Willingness to work and be on time every day! "
Band Event Staff
Job Summary The Band Event Staff position is responsible for playing in the Sound of the South Pep Band at various functions as requested.
1.Must be a member of the Sound of the South Marching Band
Applicant Special Instructions Qualified applications will be made available to the department
/committee for review immediately upon submission. We ask that you provide email addresses for your reference providers and please be certain that the email addresses you list are accurate. If you are selected as a candidate for consideration by the department/committee, an instructional email will be sent to your reference providers to ask that they submit a reference letter on your behalf via a link to our reference portal. Separate reference letters will be requested for each position to which you apply (if applicable), so your reference providers will be contacted separately for each application on which you list them. Reference letters will not be copied from one application to another. You can assure your reference providers that our system is secure and that all letters are confidential. If your reference providers have trouble using the reference portal, please advise them to contact email@example.com. Posting Number: SF0504P
Position Title:* Band Event Staff
Position Type:* Classified Staff/Hourly
Division:* College of Communication and Fine Arts
Work Status:* Part-Time
- T01 Will this position require driving (personal vehicle, university vehicle, utility vehicle, or golf cart) in order to perform the job duties?: No
Work Hours:* To be determined
List any hazardous conditions or physical demands required by this position:* n/a
Does this position have supervisory responsibility?:* No
Posting Date:* 08/01/2017 Open Until Filled: Yes
Quick Link:* http://www.troyuniversityjobs.com/postings/13830
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!