Band Top Maker Job Description Sample
Band Saw Operator
Band Saw operator
Full time temp to hire
7:30am -4:00pm Sometimes OT on Saturdays
The purpose of this position is to operate the saws at maximum machine efficiency and generating the highest part quality.
- Work as machine operator of a production team and produce parts accurately and in an efficient manner.
- Band Saw operator is responsible for providing material to the production floor
- Quality Control: Verifying for thickness, measurements, and cut quality of material
- Set saw blade angles to obtain desired angle cuts
- Sets stops and guides to control dimension of cuts
- Measure and mark for cutting material to drawing specifications
- Comply with company safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Have the ability to use all the required hand tools necessary to perform duties.
- Receive material according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure your work area is kept clean, safe, and free of unused material.
We are looking for motivated candidates with positive can-do attitudes that are willing to work hard.
- Must be good with measuring and basic math
- Must have experience with Band Saw and basic hand tools
- Must be able to pass a background and Drug screen
Please apply in person ASAP
3540 Forrest Hill Blvd Suite #203
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Our talented associates are on assignment in a vast range of job categories at top companies in major markets across the United States.
Regardless of your choice of temporary, temporary-to-hire or direct placement options, what makes us different from other staffing companies is that KeyStaff takes a personal interest in every employee.
At KeyStaff we take the time to listen and talk to you about what it is you are looking for in a career.
Fabricator - Band Saw
PREVIOUS BAND SAW EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Operate band saw accurately and safely
- Cut with accuracy
- Use tape measure effectively and accurately
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Be prepared to stand 8 to 10 hours per day
- Prior leadership experience desirable but not necessary
- Be capable of being a TEAM LEADER
- Have reliable transportation and be dependable
- SHOW INITIATIVE!!!
Band Saw Operator
Band Saw Operator in Plano.
- MUST be able to read a print and a tape measure(metric and imperial). Must have experience in manufacturing industry.
- Please submit resume is you meet these requirements
- 1st Shift - 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- $12-$13 DOE
- Temp to hire
Administrative/Clerical, Assembly, Bindery/Printing, Customer Service/Call Center, Forklift Operating (Certified), Freight Handling, Food Processing, General Labor, Hospitality Help, Janitorial, Loading and Unloading, Manufacturing and Special Events.
Mgr Business Development (Spawar/Socal) Band 3
Mgr Business Development (SPAWAR/SOCAL) Band 3
Requisition ID: 17015939
Location(s): United States-California-San Diego
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Business Development Manager to lead sector’s business development/marketing activities for the Space & Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) customer, along with other Southern California (SOCAL) commands. The position will be responsible for:
- Long range strategic planning for SPAWAR / San Diego area commands’ business; + Identification/validation of opportunities; + Assessing and shaping near-term and long-term requirements; + Capture plan development/execution; + Customer and partner relationship development and interaction management across multiple levels/functions; and + Technical/operational/customer/partner knowledge for the Mission Systems business areas. The individual will determine market trends and develop business cases that align customers’ needs/opportunities with Northrop Grumman’s capabilities and discriminators. The individual will also be an integral part of establishing a close link between division and staff engineering/systems design personnel and their peers within his/her external customer base, and for enhancing external customer knowledge and acceptance of Mission Systems capabilities and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of experience in business development; alternatively, equivalent military or civilian SPAWAR experience in lieu of formal business development experience accepted + Experience in leading and interacting with executives and technical professionals of various levels + Demonstrated ability to think strategically, to lead/drive teams, and an ability to develop and implement creative strategies that can position the sector for new business + Knowledge of/experience with DoD programming/budgeting/acquisition processes + Active DoD Secret clearance
- Advanced degree in a business or technical discipline + Top Secret Clearance + Experience leading/supporting capture activities for programs of more than $25MNorthrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title:Mgr Business Development (SPAWAR/SOCAL) Band 3
2017- Band Director
The BSC Bobcat Band Director, in collaboration with the Athletic Director and Campus Director, is responsible for the startup, growth and development of a campus-based student band. 1. Actively recruit band members from all available High School and community resources. 2.
Select and assist in retaining the most qualified student musicians. 3. Identify performance opportunities for the band. 4. Ensure overall performance quality of the band / subordinate ensembles represent the College to the best level possible. 5.
Manage band program logistics to include instrument maintenance, storage and transportation, scheduling, practice venues and budget. 6. Hire Assistant Director as needed. 7. Serve as BSC Brand Ambassador. 8.
This position reports to the Hampton Roads Athletic Director. Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Posted: October 6, 2017
Band Saw Operator - O'neal Steel
Requisition Number 17-0538
Post Date 11/14/2017
Title Band Saw Operator
- O'Neal Steel
Shift 2nd Shift
City Fort Wayne
Company O'Neal Steel
Description (2nd Shift)Saw Machine Operator
- O'Neal Steel After more than 90 years in business, O'Neal Steel is now the United States' largest family-owned metals service center supplying carbon and alloy steel, stainless and aluminum products for companies nationwide. That's an important distinction because it means the family who started the company, and has guided its growth, continues to instrumental in its operation today. As a third-generation family-owned business, we remain committed to the principles of our founder – and the success of our customers. O'Neal Steel, one of the nation's largest metal service centers has an opening for a Saw Machine Operator. We are looking for a highly motivated and hard working candidate that will be responsible for the daily set up and operation of the machine. Set up and operation includes adjustment and/or replacement of expendable tooling, guides, jigs, and fixtures. Employees in this classification will typically operate one or more of the following machines:
Operate angle line machine
Operate a flame beveller
Operate a saw
Operate a shear
Operate a burner
Operate a laser
Operate a press brake
Operate a rolling machine
Any other activity that might be required of the employee as any given time
To qualify for consideration, an applicant must possess the following skills. Possession of these skills is a prerequisite for employment.
Minimum of 2 years of experience operating a variety of Saw machines.
Ability to read and interpret simple blueprints and geometric tolerances.
Organize parts and prepare them for the next process.
Operator must be capable of operating other equipment as required fro the fabrication of various parts.
Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as: hammer, pliers, screwdriver, wrench, drill, grinder, bander.
Ability to use measuring tools such as: tape measure, box caliper, slide dial caliper, and micrometer.
Ability to convert fractions to decimals and vice versa, add and subtract in fractions and decimals.
Responsible for producing quality parts in the most productive manner while following safe work practices.
Must be able to concentrate and maintain productivity in high pressure situations.
Must be able to work without close supervision.
The following skills are considered important to this position but may be learned on the job. Applicants will not be eliminated from consideration if they do not possess these skills.
The ability to operate any piece of metal working equipment.
Ability to operate forklift and/or overhead crane
Education: Machine Technology Certification preferred.
Shift: Must be able to work 2nd Shift (2:00PM - 10:30PM) Monday
- Friday. Overtime will be required as needed.
Benefits: O'Neal offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Work site Wellness Programs
Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
Tuition and Health club Reimbursement
Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Life Insurance
Metlife Auto & Home Insurance Program
Training and Development Opportunities + 401k and Profit sharing - - -
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have accessto the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosureis (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41CFR 60-1.35(c)
Band & Table Saw Operator - 1St Shift (2013161)"
Band & Table Saw Operator
1st shift (2013161)" / Band & Table Saw Operator
1st shift Tracking Code 2013161 Job Description The Saw & Storage Technician will remove portions of PCB panels using diamond band and table saws for analysis and retention purposes. Maintenance and retrieval of packets from storage unit. This is a 1st shift position with the hours of 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday
Friday with some flexibility for overtime required. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Remove cross-sections and coupons from PCB panels using a rotating band saw for rough cuts and precision diamond table saw
File and store sections, coupons, solderability specimens, and all documentation
Maintain the organization of the storage unit and be able to properly lift 50-80 lbs
Locate specific packets upon request
Follow all preventive maintenance schedules
Follow all safety standards as outlined by the certification that he or she has been trained to at all times. The health and safety regulations encompass the cleanliness of the area that he or she will be working as a result
Perform other duties as assigned Required Skills
Attention to detail
Ability to produce quality work under pressure
Able to read, interpret, and follow Customer and IPC Specifications
Skills and understanding in usage of microscopes
Able to perform basic arithmetic functions
Ability to understand and follow posted procedures
Understand and follow all safety codes
Able to communicate fluently (read, write, and speak) in English
Able to understand and follow daily work direction, process instructions as received from supervisor or other qualified person
Good communication skills; ability to interface with co-workers within the department, as well as customers, managers, and employees from other departments
Ability to use computers, microscope, grinding wheels, polishing equipment, solder pot, dremel tool, cameras, and ovens Physical requirements:
Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours
Ability to lift up to 50-80 lbs
Walking, bending and lifting Required Experience Experience: 0-2 Years Relevant Experience. PCB manufacturing experience preferred, but not required. Must be eligible to work on defense and satellite programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card'). Job Location Littleton, Colorado, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
20180151 IT Software Developer **Pay Band 02/03**
Location: Arnold, MO, St Louis, MO
Band 02 $40,956 - $71,724
Band 03 $60,613 - $112,306
PERMANENT CHANGE IN STATION: PCS expenses are not authorized.
Pay is only part of the compensation you will earn working for the Federal Government. We offer a broad array of benefits programs and family friendly flexibilities to meet the needs of you and your family.
For more information on the array of benefits programs, please visit
NGA seeks proactive Pay Band 2/3 (entry/mid-level) IT Software Developers to help support Agency-wide software development efforts.
IT Software Developers analyze customer and system requirements, evaluate alternative approaches, design and develop solutions tailored to specific Agency, systems, and customer requirements, and lead the testing and integration of new and modified solutions into the system. They review and provide guidance on software developed by vendors; test software developed internally and by vendors; and quickly respond to urgent situations to develop and deliver unique solutions to customer problems. They plan and design systems architecture, write and maintain software program documentation, investigate and evaluate new software technologies, and ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices to the delivery of application software services.
1.) Web-based technologies, software design and development, systems analysis and design - either through academia or hands-on work experience - are just a few competencies we desire with our IT Software Developers.
A. EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Management, Information Technology, Mathematics, System Engineering, or a related discipline;
B. COMBINATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 30 semester (45 quarter) hours of college coursework in any area listed in option A, plus experience working in a System Engineering discipline or in a closely-related field that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the tasks associated with this work. As a rule, every 30 semester (45 quarter) hours of college work is equivalent to one year of experience. Candidates should show that their combination of education and experience totals 4 years;
C. EXPERIENCE: Six years of experience in Information Technology, systems planning, research, development, engineering or a closely-related area that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the tasks associated with this work.
D. RELEVANT COMPETENCIES: Specialized experience that has equipped the candidate with the particular competencies to successfully perform the duties of the position and is typically in or related to the work of the position to be filled. Experience may be demonstrated by paid or unpaid experience and/or completion of specific, intensive training (for example, IT certification), as appropriate.
As part of the education requirement, Software Developers must obtain Level II DAWIA certification in Information Technology within 24 months.
Pay Band 2:
2.) Software development principles, methods, and tools for designing, developing, coding, testing and deploying software; experience working in an agile environment.
Pay Band 3:
1.) Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, logic/computation, and software design;
3.) Cloud design principles, system design and engineering principles, methods, and tools for integrating components (e.g., network equipment, protocols, telephony) into a functional system or prototype;
4.) Computer/network security concepts/principles, theories, and methods for the design, development, analysis, testing, and securing of computer networks;
5.) Experience with Geographical/Spatial Information Systems, Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure, web applications and/or large systems software design and development, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Security Clearance (Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information)
- Polygraph Test Required
- Position Subject to Drug Testing
- Two Year Probationary Period
- Direct Deposit Required
1.) All applicants will be evaluated using the Mandatory Qualification Criteria,
2.) Qualified applicants will then be evaluated by an expert or panel of experts using a combination of qualification criteria to determine the best-qualified candidates,
3.) Best-qualified applicants may then be further evaluated through an interview process.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the Assignment Description, Additional Information Provided By the Selecting Official, and the Qualification Requirements; and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. This description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the performed work. Applicants are encouraged to provide any education information referenced in the announcement. If education is listed as a mandatory requirement, only degrees obtained from an institution accredited by an accrediting organization recognized by the Secretary, US Department of Education will be accepted.
In accordance with section 9902(h) of title 5, United States Code, annuitants reemployed in the Department of Defense shall receive full annuity and salary upon appointment. They shall not be eligible for retirement contributions, participation in the Thrift Savings Plan, or a supplemental or redetermined annuity for the reemployment period. Discontinued service retirement annuitants (i.e., retired under section 8336(d)(1) or 8414(b)(1)(A) of title 5, United States Code) appointed to the Department of Defense may elect to be subject to retirement provisions of the new appointment as appropriate. (See DoD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 300, at
All candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation.
NGA provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applications will only be accepted online. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify us at ...@nga.mil. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
This position is a DCIPS position in the Excepted Service under 10 U.S.C. 1601. DoD Components with DCIPS positions apply Veterans' Preference to preference eligible candidates as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 USC, in accordance with the procedures provided in DoD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 2005, DCIPS Employment and Placement. If you are an external applicant claiming veterans' preference, as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 U.S.C., you must self-identify your eligibility in your application.
This position is funded by the National Intelligence Program (NIP).
Employees with SCI access and who are under NGA cognizance are required to submit a Security Financial Disclosure Report, SF-714, on an annual basis in order to determine continued eligibility. Failure to comply may negatively impact continued access to Top Secret information, Information Systems, SAP, and/or unescorted access to SCIFs.
Associated topics: application, backend, back end, c#, develop, perl, php, sdet, software engineer, software programmer
Network Engineer Band D
Req Ref No: RPTXNE30 Location:
Irving , TX Duration: 10 Months Description Major
Client is currently seeking a staff Network Architect to join our Postal Automation design team in client location. The successful candidate will be designing and implementing complex network infrastructure to meet customer requirements.
Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of information technology relating to day-to-day operation of the Engineering department, including implementing, operating and troubleshooting various datacenter servers and networks. In this position, candidate will be working along with a team of highly motivated individuals focused on meeting highly aggressive business demands and customer satisfaction goals. Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: • Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline. • Certification may be required in some areas. • Minimum 8 years of relevant engineering experience.
Crane Operator With Band Saw Experience
Seeking an experienced Crane and Band Saw Operator in NW Houston. Must have good work ethic with a focus on attendance and outstanding performance.
Flexible to work 1st and 2nd shift with overtime including weekends.
- Manual lifting up to 50 lbs
- Heavy Weight Crane Operator
- Physically able to handle work load
- Operating Forklift
- Banding and Palletizing material
- Operate shrink wrap machine
- Ability to operate band saw
- Able to use and understand measuring tools
- Keep work area clean at all times
- Safety minded
Applications accepted Monday- Friday between 8 am- 11 am or 1 pm- 3 pm.
17776 State Highway 249 Ste. 33 Houston, TX 77064
(In the same shopping center with Toys R Us and Chuck E Cheese)
Please bring your forms of identification and SS card for payroll purposes.
All candidates will be subject to drug screen and criminal background checks.
MUST have a clean criminal background due to client requirements.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!