Banks Job Description Sample
CDL A Truck Driver - PTP - Herman
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Move full truckloads between manufacturing and shipper locations, primarily distribution centers and drop lots.
- Typically drive within a 3-5 state radius from your hub.
- Enjoy weekly home time.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $65,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes mileage, freight exchange, and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job - Reliable miles with a private fleet that's consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion - Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest - Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow - Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated - #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
vary brands curious test Managers or place communication BACH_a33d1a or
RN Travel Nurse
Class A CDL Owner Operator - Solo & Team
Clark Transfer is now hiring CDL A-certified owner-operators for solo and team positions. Solo owner-operators earn $150k-$200k per year; teams earn $200k-$250k per year. The ideal candidate is at least 23-years old and must have a clean driving and criminal record.
Interested? Apply now!
Earn more with teams
Very low turnover rate
All miles paid: loaded, empty, and bobtail
FSC paid on all miles
Paid fuel taxes and cargo/liability insurance
Cash safety bonuses
Minimum age 23
2 years of verifiable OTR experience
Pass physical and drug test
Safe driving history
Felonies must be at least 15-years old
No commercial vehicle DUIs
No personal vehicle DUIs within the past 5 years
About Clark Transfer
We specialize in the time-sensitive hauling of high-value theatrical equipment: scenery, lighting, sound, staging, props, set designs, costumes, musical instruments, and show merchandise within the continental United States and Canada. We work both on individual "spot" moves and on multi-city tours. Our clients include the American Ballet Theatre, Blue Man Group, and Wicked.
Clark Transfer Owner Operators are a special group, working closely with our show-business customers on time-critical moves. Audiences around the country depend on the people of Clark Transfer to get the show on the road! Please call or apply today to start an exciting new truck driving career.
Associated topics: cdl a owner operator, flatbed owner operator, independent, independent contractor, lease, lp program, own truck, own your own, own your own new truck, own your own truck
Company Driver Jobs (Otr & Regional)
The process is simple: You fill out our secure online driver application, and we provide your application to all of the trucking companies looking to hire drivers matching your criteria.
Positions Available For Cdl-A Company Drivers And Owner Operators
Getting the Trucking Job You've Always Wanted Has Never Been Easier! The Process is Simple:
You Fill Out Our Secure Online Driver Application, and We Provide Your Application to All of the Trucking Companies Looking to Hire Drivers Matching Your Criteria.
Immediate Positions are Offering:
Pet & Rider Policies
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
95% + Drop-N-Hook
95% + No Touch freight
Scheduled Home Time
and $0.42 - $0.65 CPM
Solo & Team Positions Company Drivers & Owner Operators.
You Will Have No Problems Finding the Perfect Opportunity. Apply Today!
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driving, company driving needed, company over the road, company truck, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, regional driver route
Established CDL A Teams
CFI is now hiring established CDL A-certified teams. Ideal candidates have valid CDL A licenses, 3 months' tractor trailer experience, minimum, and clean driving and criminal records.
Interested? Apply now!
51 CPM Split (25.5 CPM Per Mile Per Driver)
Teams Average $121,703 Per Year
Practical Mile Pay
Reliable Home Time
Northeast Bonus Pay
Up To 4 CPM Safety Bonus
Electronic Logs (e-logs) Used By Full Fleet
Class A CDL
Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
- 21 years old minimum
Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
Pass drug and road test
Legal U.S. employment status
Based in Joplin, Missouri, we have the resources available to help our over-the-road drivers reach their goals. We'll keep your career moving with programs like lease-to-own, where we help you become an owner-operator. But career advancement isn't the only reason to drive for CFI. We put a priority on safety, respect, and teamwork. You'll get 24/7 support from dispatchers and mentors while you're behind the wheel of modern, well-maintained equipment. And as large as we are, you can be assured that your voice will count.
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Auto Hauler - USA
Bring your unique skills and experience to VIRGINIA TRANSPORTATION CORP and begin your career with one of the leading automotive transportation companies in the industry.You will be working with some of the newest, state of the art equipment in the industry!You will also be eligible for our comprehensive benefit package including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, vacation, sick and personal time and more after 30 days of full time employment. We also have your future in mind with our 401k and company match.VIRGINIA TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION wants you to be a part of our family, where Auto Hauler's come first.OVER THE ROAD POSITIONS NOW AVAILABLE, FOR THE EASTERN HALF OF THE UNITED STATES (NORTH AND SOUTH) + CANADA.$2500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
Auto Hauler's with at least 2 years experience that have been Hauling actively in the last 3 years will qualify. Must have experience with a 9 or 10 car stinger to qualify. (You will need to supply proof of verifiable Auto-Hauling experience for bonus)Top Pay and BenefitsEmployment Type: Full-TimeYearly increase for ten years
Coast-to-Coast Health, Dental and Vision insurance
Paid Sick, Personal and Vacation days
State-of-the-art equipment90% Company freight non-brokeredCompensation: 25% of the load
Two (2) years CDL Class A driving experience
Valid TWIC CardClean/Acceptable Insurance - MVR, DAC and FMCSA reportsVIRGINIA TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION is the place to be! We have the freight!HighlightsTop Pay and BenefitsEmployment type: Full-TimeYearly raises for ten years
Coast-to-Coast Health, Dental and Vision insurance
Paid Sick, Personal and Vacation days
State-of-the-art equipment90% Company freight non-brokeredCompensation: 25% of the loadAPPLY NOW!Virginia Transportation Corporation's Auto Hauler Recruiting Department can be reached at (401)###-####.ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONSAll VTC Auto-Hauler positions have the following minimum essential job functions which may vary by dispatcher1. You must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language sufficiently to converse with generalpublic, to understand highway traffic signs and signals, to report and respond to officials and to make entries on reports and records.
You may refer to FMCSR Section 391.11(b)(2) for verification.1. Meet all requirements as required by the FMCSR to be qualified and employed as a Commercial Vehicle Driver.2. Successfully complete all required DOT paperwork.3.
Successfully complete all required VTC paperwork.4. Successfully meet and complete hiring process, consisting of the following:5. Provide DOT Medical Card Certified by a registered FMCSA physician6.
Pre-employment DOT Drug Screen7. Driving Record Check (MVR)8. CSA PSP Check (Based on RSI)9.
Employment History Verification10. Provide an active Class A CDL11. Meet insurance guide lines12.
Must have an active TWIC13. The requirements listed above in number 5 must be completed and satisfactory results received by Virginia Transportation Corporation before receiving an offer of employment, equipment and/or dispatch.14. Must pass a pre-employment controlled test in accordance with FMCSR Section 382.301(a) and continue to pass an alcohol or controlled substance test requirement in accordance with FMCSR Sections 382.303-311.
Test results must be received before you are allowed to be dispatched.15. Must, by reason of experience, training, or both safely operate all combinations of equipment operated by VTC that may be encountered by the Auto Hauler on a daily basis and as required by dispatch; and that the Auto Hauler is qualified to operate. You may refer to FMCSR Section 391.11(b)(3) for verification and clarification.16.
Must be able to safely and professionally operate all VTC equipment according to established VTC, DOT, and FMCSR rules, regulations and policies.17. Must recognize that DOT and FMCSR rules and regulations are issued as minimum guidelines. VTC policies will always meet the DOT and FMCSR rules and regulations and will often exceed those minimum guidelines to promote best practices for the auto-haulers safety and the safety of the general public.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!