Barbed Wire Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Steel Wire Industry Machine Operator
We are seeking a Steel Wire Industry Machine Operator to join our team! You will help with operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Produce material to customer specifications
- Log and record readings for finished products
- Previous experience in Steel wire facility
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Machine Operator – Wire
A leading electrical manufacturer is seeking an experienced Machine Operator to join our growing team in Bridgeport, New Jersey!
Operator will setup, run, and maintain various machines within the Wire Department. Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding wire calibration types and become familiar of types of wire which constructs each calibration.
- Understand nomenclature of wire part numbers.
- Ability to measure gages of wire with use of micrometers / calipers.
- Strong mechanical aptitude to assure machines are setup and run appropriately to efficiently make quality product.
- Ability to lift spools of bare and finished wire to put on and remove from processing equipment.
- Attention to detail to assure product quality.
- Ability to communicate problems effectively to department leadership.
- Maintain accurate production reports, travel tags, down time reports, etc.
Candidates must have a high energy level, as the position requires a large amount of time standing and working multiple machinery; strong desire to learn how to operate new machinery; willing to perform diverse duties based on departmental needs. Candidate should possess experience operating industrial production machinery. Candidate must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!
Wire & Cable Machine Operator
Wire & Cable Machine Operator # Grafton, MA
Job Snapshot # Location: Grafton, MA # Category: Industrial # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 24 weeks # Pay Rate: N/A
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
11/16/2017 # Job ID: 26117 # Contact: Volt # Phone: 781-496-3086 # Fax:
Description A company in South Grafton is in search of a third shift Wire and Cable machine operator. Schedule/Shift: 3 rd Shift 11:00pm 7:30am (30 minute lunch). Train on First shift (3 weeks to a month average $ - 16 # Job Title: Wire & Cable Machine Operator
Job Description: Successful candidates will operate and monitor wire and cable equipment while adhering to quality specifications, manufacturing procedures and safety guidelines.
Set up, run and break down product on equipment.
Read and properly fill out required paperwork.
Input data into SAP system.
Monitor and inspect product for conformance to specifications and ensure product is free of defects.
Follow ISO documentation to meet customer requirements.
Maintain a clean working area.
Work with others in/out of department to ensure production runs smoothly. Volt is an EOE.
Machine Operator, Wire And Cable Equipment
Position Overview: Molex is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative duties requiring independent judgment, initiative and tact.
This role will provide department members with support as needed. Essential Functions:
Prepare various forms of correspondence
Make travel arrangements
Coordinate internal meetings
Coordinate internal and external input for department projects/programs
Perform functions in SAP and Microsoft Office daily
Monitor badge access and guest sign-in
Other related duties as assigned Job Title:Machine Operator, Wire and Cable Equipment
Molex is seeking dynamic and proactive Wire and Cable Machine Operators to join our team! Successful candidates will operate and monitor wire and cable equipment while adhering to quality specifications, manufacturing procedures and safety guidelines.
This position will work on 1st, 2nd OR 3rd shift after completing training.In this role, you will: Set up, run and break down product on equipment.Read and properly fill out required paperwork.Input data into SAP system.Monitor and inspect product for conformance to specifications and ensure product is free of defects.Follow ISO documentation to meet customer requirements.Maintain a clean working area.Work with others in/out of department to ensure production runs smoothly.Prepare product to transfer to another department as necessary.Perform light maintenance on equipment.Perform other related duties as assigned by management.Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management System (TQM) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures. Work with management on future processes including ISO and lean manufacturing.
Job Number:4531BRCareer Field:Manufacturing / Production / Operations Position
High School Education or GED preferred Any previous experience working in a wire and cable manufacturing plant 2+ years working within a manufacturing environment Skills & Abilities: Mechanical aptitude is required.Must be able to read, process information and follow specifications.Must be able to work within SAP computer system.Ability to stand/move most of the day is required.Must have fine motor control ability and dexterity especially with the hands in order to work with small wires.You Know Molex...You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day.
We work together with the world’s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges. About us…At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow's breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
For more information: Visit the Molex website at www.molex.comFollow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectorsWatch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectorsConnect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectorsRead our blog at www.connector.comLocation:South Grafton, MA 01560-1208 Molex, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.:We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify
Heavy Wire Anneal Operator
Heavy wire anneal operator Job overview
Deadline: Not set
Country: United States
Location: Bethel, CT
Job category: Production Apply for this job Kanthal in Bethel, CT is looking for a Heavy Wire Anneal Operator If you have a proven background in experience in an industrial metal fabrication production environment, and want to take your career to the next level with a global leader, we want to hear from you! Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels, special alloys, as well as metallic and ceramic resistance materials for the most demanding industries. Its cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and world-leading metallurgy and R&D. Operations are divided into four product areas: Tube, Strip, Wire and Heating Technology - and Primary Products. Key performance area For Sandvik’s Wire and Heating Technology product unit, the Heavy Wire Anneal Operator will select jobs to be performed according to delivery due dates or as prioritized by the supervisor or lead person. Use operation sheets, specifications, oral and written instructions, to prepare the annealing furnace with stock. The operator will also make necessary measurements and visual inspections, and adjustments to the annealing furnace. Additionally, the Heavy Wire Anneal Operator will:
Operate the furnace to complete the job
Regularly check process for quality
Complete daily production sheets
Maintain good communication with the supervisor by keeping him/her informed of quality, maintenance, or production issues.
Create a safe work environment and be able to work in a physically challenging environment, including standing for long periods of time and wear proper PPE.
Observe all safety rules and regulations. Annual Hazardous Waste Handling/RCRA Training.
Responsible for following environmental procedures; knowledge of waste/spill handling, labeling, transporting, and disposal. Your profile The ideal candidate:
Must possess a High School diploma or GED
Has a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar manufacturing environment
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., move up to 100 lbs., bend, and reach
Must possess a strong mechanical and electrical background
Has the ability to perform simple math
Must be able to read and speak English Benefits Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement. How to apply For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/careers to the Heavy Wire Anneal Operator position, Job Opening #355289. Kanthal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Deadline: Not set Job-ID: 355289
Wire EDM Programmer Operator
Programming, set up and operation of wire cutting equipment ensuring that all required processes are completed to produce component parts that meet requirements. Responsible for troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Utilizes programming software to produce machine code.
- Optimizes programs and schedules machines to maximize productivity.
- Troubleshoots program issues and implements solutions.
- Reads and interprets layouts, travelers and blueprints for component parts being machined.
- Utilizes precision hand tools and measurement equipment to properly set up workpiece to be machined.
- Determines proper offsets to assure component parts are of the proper size. Alters offsets if necessary.
- Computes machine settings based on specifications and knowledge of machine operations.
- Communicates with other personnel regarding tolerances and specifications of parts to be manufactured.
- Inspects and measures finished parts to assure conformance to requirements.
- Performs machine clean up and preventive maintenance as necessary.
- Interfaces with outside suppliers for repairs and maintenance above general maintenance levels.
- Conforms to all Company policies regarding safety, quality, personal conduct, and confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum two years of wire EDM or CNC programming and operation experience. Completion of trade school or other technical training is desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, including knowledge of GD&T.
- Mathematical ability to calculate ratios, angles, tolerances and clearances.
- Ability to utilize precision measurement tools.
- PC competency including familiarity with CAD/CAM systems and g-code programming.
- Familiarity with general machine shop equipment and procedures.
- Ability to read and write, including the ability to maintain written records and read and translate technical manuals.
General industrial working environment. May have to work extended hours, evenings and/or weekends to meet deadlines.
Ability to lift and move up to fifty pounds. Ability to squat, climb, push, pull and stand for extended periods of time.
None. Apprentice may be assigned at times for training purposes.
Wire EDM Operator
Title: Wire EDM Operator
Shift: 1st 7am-5:30pm
Pay: $14 - 25+hourly (based on experience)
We have an immediate opening for a Wire EDM Operator. The desired candidate is one whom is ambitious, motivated and hard working. This is a contract to hire position with room for advancement!
- At least 3 years of experience preferred
- Ability to comprehend blueprints
- Experience working with CAM and CAD programming systems
- Must have strong knowledge of tool holders, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and various machine accessories
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
Our Focus: Because manufacturing is all we do, we have the screening and testing tools
that assist us in placing you at the right position for your skills and experience.
CNC EDM Wire Operator 1St Shift
Operate EDM Wire machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
ISO-13485 registered, medical device manufacturer.
· Setup tools, Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Learn to make dimensional adjustments (offsets). Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of the Supervisor
· Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets
· Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks
· Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals
· Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent)
· Ability to read part drawings
· Clean, organized, and multi-task capable
· Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value
· Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
· Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus
· Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail
· Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision
· Good communication skills
· Willing to grow with our company
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Branch Medical Group, a subsidiary of Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V
Guide Wire Operator I
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
Job Description 1. Ensemble, Repair, inspected and or verify products follow instructions. 2.
Organize and operate several equipments follow instructions in English. 3. Clean tools and equipments follow procedures. 4. Register information and document data. 5.
Dispose chemical solutions or wastes in the corresponding containers. 6. Train employees when is necessary. 7. Maintain update all certifications as required to be in compliance.
JOB FAMILY: Manufacturing
DIVISION: AVD Vascular
LOCATION: Puerto Rico : Puerto Rico Applicant
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: Puerto Rico Barceloneta : PR-17
WORK SHIFT: Standard
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE: No
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day) Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. EEO is the Law link
English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf EEO is the Law link
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years,
Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life.
Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health. The people of
Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges. We invite you to explore opportunities at
Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer,
Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce. Follow Us: Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott- YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews
Wire EDM Operator
Description/Job Summary Opening for a Wire EDM operator on second shift in our growing tooling and prototype manufacturing facility in Warren, MI. Responsibilities/Duties Set up and operate Wire EDM machines producing forge tooling and components. Ability to hold close tolerances and blend with existing finish machined surfaces. Required Education High School diploma or equivelant
- Required Qualifications* 2 Years Wire EDM Experience Minimum. Experience on Fanuc machines preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!