Barker Job Description Sample
Experienced Bread Baker
Beyond Bread is seeking a highly dependable and experienced Bread Baker/Mixer in a fast paced, high volume bread production environment. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and be able to perform the following duties:
- Prepare bread according to recipes, quality and health standards.
- Has experience baking in a deck oven and mixing large batches of dough.
- Shifts start at 10:00 p.m., midnight & 1:30 a.m. Bakers typically work four 10-hour shifts a week with consecutive days off.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Dependable transportation.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus but not required.
- Must be able to move or lift 50 lbs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 6260 E. Speedway Blvd anytime before 2:00 pm. Ask for Dean or Michael.
- Competitive pay
- Free shift meal, loaf of bread and employee discounts
- Other benefits available
The baker at Earl Abel's Restaurant is responsible for preparing all baked goods, including Earl Abel's famous pies, cakes, éclairs and crème puffs. The baker also prepares biscuits, dinner rolls, cornbread, Danish, cinnamon rolls and cookies.
All applicants must have at least 1 year of extensive baking experience. A two year degree or higher in an accredited culinary school is a plus.
Licensed Clinician - Part Time Baker County
To apply for this job go to http://www.childguidancecenter.org/info/Careers.html
The purpose of this position is to provide high quality therapeutic counseling and wraparound services to clients and their families within an integrated service approach that utilizes a team of mental health and medical professionals, in a safe environment, engaging them in the therapy process.
General Duties and
- Treats clients, family members, provider stakeholders and fellow employees, with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Demonstrates ethical and professional conduct in the performance of all position functions, free of fraud, abuse and conflict of interest.
- Delivers the highest standard of clinical treatment to clients and their families and ensures that professional standards of conduct prevail.
- Complies with Corporate Compliance and other policies and procedures governing the agency.
- Maintains the highest level of client confidentiality.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and support for the agency’s strategic vision, mission and core values.
- Supports continuous Quality Assurance by providing chart and record oversight and audits on a regular basis.
- Maintains a full client caseload and meets all required productivity, billing and reporting standards.
- Assists in meeting the team’s annual budgetary goal by meeting or exceeding performance standards.
- Completes all administrative and clinical responsibilities willingly and competently.
- Immediately reports any real or suspected child abuse or neglect, as defined in FL Statutes, Section 415.504, to FL Department of Children and Families via the FL Protective Services System (1-800-962-2873) as a condition of continued employment.
Essential Duties and
- Provides quality therapeutic services to a fill caseload of clients.
- Meeting or exceeding team productivity, billing and administrative standards.
- Develops and completes intake forms, psychosocial evaluations, treatment plans and progress notes within the required timeframe in the Electronic Health Record System.
- Complies with Agency policies and procedures, team requirements, Medicaid and other Contractual/Grant Standards and requirements.
- Diagnoses client symptoms according to the current DSM/ICD codes and regulations.
- Develops and implements appropriate treatment plan according to diagnoses.
- Involves client and family in treatment planning and decision making as appropriate.
- Works with administrative staff to seek funding sources for clients who lose theirs.
- Immediately alerts the Licensed Clinical Supervisor and/or the Program Director of any unusual problems, anomalies or potential crisis that arise with clients.
- Participates pro-actively in the monthly peer review process as part of continuous quality assurance and performs regular chart QA audits to ensure compliance.
- Participates pro-actively in individual clinical/administrative supervision at least twice a month. Is open to and accepting of clinical supervision and professional critique.
- Maintains personal work space and/or office in a clean, well-organized and safe manner.
- Ensures required timesheets, leave requests and other routine paper work and reports are completed accurately within the required timeframe.
- Participates in staff training and other agency-related activities as required.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Education and Experience
- Conferred Master’s degree in Mental Health, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Florida State License in Mental Health, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy.
- At least two years’ previous experience working with children or adolescents with behavioral health needs.
- Moderate computer skills are also required, such as inputting at least 35 wpm, using Microsoft Office Suite and using an electronic health record.
- Some evening work is required.
- Previous experience providing therapeutic services to families and developing treatment plans based on current DSM/ICD diagnoses.
- Must have the ability to provide sound clinical practices, including diagnosing according to current DSM and developing appropriate treatment plans.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management.
- Must have demonstrated skills in utilizing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system efficiently.
- Must have demonstrated ability to explain things to clients and families so they understand and are encouraged to be involved in the treatment process.
- Observing, analyzing and monitoring situations to ensure client safety and to make sound decisions.
- Comparing and analyzing information for reports and to solve problems.
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Licensure supervision provided
- Unparalleled mentoring and support
- Plus many more!!
VISION: Building on over 60 years of excellence, our vision is to improve the lives of children and families by offering a full range of comprehensive, state of the art behavioral health services. We will engage in research and training programs to support continuous learning and improved treatment outcomes, while deepening collaborative partnerships to contribute to a thriving community.
Since 1951, the Child Guidance Center has specialized in helping children, adolescents and their families cope with the stresses of life. Our staff of more than 120 professionals are committed to meeting your needs.
Our staff of trained professionals can help:
Attention Deficit Disorders
Sexual, Physical or Emotional Abuse
Baker Act Diversion
Assessment for Substance Related Disorders
Child Care Consultant
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Assessments
Infant Mental Health
CGC is a fee-based agency and accepts payment for services rendered. For insurance eligibility, please call.
Child Guidance Center is a private, not-for-profit organization. CGC is grateful for the financial support provided by Florida's Department of Children and Families, the City of Jacksonville, Jacksonville Children's Commission, United Way of Northeast Florida, Family Support Services of North Florida, Inc., Lutheran Services Florida, and the many individuals who have generously given to the Center.
Baker / Cook
Exciting new eatery/bakery in Downtown Denver's Lo Hi District. Be a part of a unique owner/chef operation -not a corporation. Now seeking bakers and cooks, for high quality artisan bakery and eatery. Looking for hardworking, creative people interested in being a part of a unique and exceptional start-up business. Work in a beautiful new building with respectful coworkers in an open-kitchen concept design with views of downtown Denver skyline. Seeking part-time or full-time employees for morning, afternoon or night positions. Competitive pay scale available. Pay adjusted based on experience.
Please call 540-230-6060 for more information or apply and submit resume through ziprecuiter.
The Bakery is responsible for making a wide range of breads, pastries, and other baked goods.
Essential Duties and
· Sort production area orders out at start of day.
· Prepare all baked items.
· Maintain general list of supplies necessary to produce products.
· Use weights and measures to adjust ingredients in recipes.
· Keep production areas generally tidy, equipment cleaned, and prepared for use.
· Assist in developing and testing recipes.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED or equivalent and two to four years related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
Ability to communicate verbally with other kitchen staff in fast-paced environment. Ability to frequently use hands and fingers to feel, pull, push, and lift. Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to manage priorities and utilize strong organizational skills.
We are an E-Verify Employer
Thaw And Serve Baker
Need someone to work in our Bakery/deli as a Thaw and Serve Baker. Experience preferred, but we will train. Salary depends on experience.
Responsible for customer service, baking all the thaw and serve breads, cookies, and rolls, hot foods case, bagging bread, making salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and anything else that needs to be made. Must be willing to work days, weekends and holidays. Full time positions.
This company values a it's associates. You will find a great working environment here. The company offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Family Center IGA is located in the Texas Coastal Community of Port Aransas. Port Aransas is located on Mustang Island that is about 3.5 miles wide by 7 miles long. You cross a ferry or a bridge to arrive here from the main land. Corpus Christi is a short 35 minutes away and Aransas Pass Texas is only 8 miles away.
This is a seasonal store that is affected by the beach going tourists but is a year round business as well.
Food Service / Restaurant - Bread Baker - Night / Morning Shifts
Will train on the job to bake our specialty breads. Prior experience baking is helpful but not required. Typical shifts start between 4am and 7am
• Must be at least 18 years of age to operate certain equipment.
• Must have a valid Driver's license to drive company car as needed.
• Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
• Standing and walking throughout a 6 hour, and as long as, a 9 hour shift.
• Bending, stretching and kneeling to reach certain products or clean certain areas of the restaurant.
• Performing repetitive hand and arm motions.
• Strict adherence to safety and sanitation standards.
• Arrive and depart from work meeting all attendance, uniform and grooming standards.
• Must maintain a positive attitude and follow the direction of trainer or manager.
Do you have a passion for pastries and baked goods that so many people CRAVE! Come join the Culinary Team at DeRomo's Gourmet Market . We're looking for an experienced Gourmet Baker with a passion for producing - from scratch - exceptional breads, pastries, biscotti, cookies, cakes, pies and other baked goods. The Baker assists with providing baked goods to our Market, Restaurant, and Banquet & Catering operations.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary(commensurate with experience and skills), medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k with match, Vacation, Paid Time Off after 90 days, dining and travel discounts , special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
- Deliver the DeRomo’s experience by delighting customers with superior bakery items.
- Follow DeRomo's recipes and techniques for preparation and presentation of baked goods to assure consistently high quality.
- Ensure high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained in the Bakery Department at all times.
- Follow controls to minimize waste and shrinkage.
- Order and receive supplies as directed by the Head Baker.
- Bring new ideas for products to the Head Baker and collaborate to insure recipes meet DeRomo's high standards.
The DeRomo's Gourmet Market and Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Ability to properly prepare and follow recipes.
- Demonstrated excellent in portion and presentation standards.
- Expert level of baking skills.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Up to date with bakery trends and best practices.
- Guest oriented and service minded.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- ServSafe Certificate preferred.
- 5+ years of professional baking experience.
2017 Spend A Day With Baker Tilly - Southfield
Spend A Day with Baker Tilly is a one-day, interactive program designed to provide first year accounting students insight into the field of public accounting, what sets Baker Tilly apart and an opportunity to interact with our professionals to gain an understanding of the "day-to-day" feel at Baker Tilly!
By participating, you'll have an opportunity to:
- explore careers in public accounting,
- learn about our clients and how we help them,
- shadow Audit and Tax associates to gain insight on day-to-day assignments,
- participate in professional development and team building workshops,
- discover opportunities offered to jump start your career!
Our annual Spend A Day program will be held in our Southfield office on July 11, 2017!
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is ranked as one of the top 15 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States. Our principles of integrity, passion, and stewardship guide our behavior and help us strive for excellence in our work. We believe investing in our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve benefits all of us. Join us this summer to learn and understand about an organization that truly believes we realize our potential by helping you realize yours!
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Please submit your resume to be considered for the program.
Successful candidates will:
- be a declared accounting major graduating with 150 hours in 2019 or 2020,
- plan to actively pursue an internship for 2019,
- have a preferred GPA of 3.0 or above,
- be actively involved in extracurricular activities to include athletics, employment, professional organizations or community service.
Special Education Teacher - Baker College Prep
• Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 campuses currently serve over 12,000 students, of whom 98% are minority, 87% are low-income, and 82% are first-generation college goers. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students for success in college. For that reason, we are looking for the best talent in education.
• We believe that all students have the right to an excellent education; our Special Education teachers are crucial in ensuring all of our diverse learners have success in academics and in life. Special Education teachers analyze data, create and implement behavior management programs, communicate with parents/guardians, collaborate with other teachers, and develop IEP goals and objectives that address students of all ability levels. Additionally, Noble Special Education teachers deliver curriculum that ensures the growth of our diverse learners with rigor that prepares them for post-secondary success. Noble proudly has 86% of our special education students admitted to a four-year university.
• Illinois Special Education License (LBS1) required – please apply if you’re special education-certified in a different state and/or have a definitive timeline for your certification in Illinois.
• What You Can Expect from Noble
• Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other.
We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
A results-oriented history of personal achievement
A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
A data-driven mindset
The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!