Barnegat Job Description Sample
Traffic Control Technician / Flagger
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Controls movement of vehicular traffic through construction projects.
- Assess and develop traffic routing plans, and type and location of control points with supervisor / customer.
- Distributes traffic control signs and markers along site in designated pattern.
- Controls movement of traffic through site, using sign, hand, and flag signals.
- Warns construction workers when approaching vehicle fails to heed signals to prevent accident and injury to workers.
- Informs drivers of detour routes through construction sites.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers. Includes on-time arrival and well managed work zones.
- Drive Company trucks as needed.
- Daily job assignments may vary throughout the region.
- Keep equipment in trucks well organized and in working order.
- Other Duties not listed may apply.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent attendance required, dependable transportation, good work ethic
- Able to multitask and works well in a team environment, respects authority
- Must follow safety regulations and wear proper safety equipment (work boots, hard hat, and safety vest )
- Valid drivers License is required. Candidates must submit to a background, drug and driving checks.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Work is performed outdoors at construction sites dealing with inclement weather.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required.
- Proper lifting techniques required which may include lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Require standing for long periods of time.
- Maybe exposed to hazardous tools and equipment.
If interested please fill out an application at 5300 Asbury Road, Farmingdale, NJ 07727 on Tues 3pm-5pm or online at trafficplan.com.
Outside Business To Business Account Executive
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Demond a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Director Of Nursing
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
Physician owned Ambulatory Surgery Center is seeking a Director of Nursing. The ideal candidate will be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of New Jersey, have ophthalmology experience and have a strong record of supervising staff effectively. Responsible for overall daily clinical function of the facility. Direct, coordinate and control activities required to provide a safe environment for patients undergoing surgical care. Interpret, direct and evaluate nursing practice resulting in safe, efficient and effective nursing care throughout the facility.
- Maintain communication between surgeons, staff and patients
- Oversee recruitment, training and development of staff
- Medication management and administration
- Physician case schedules
- Facility licensing and accreditation requirements
- Improving patient satisfaction and quality of care
- Graduate of a Professional School of Nursing
- Current NJ State License as a Registered Nurse
- Current AAA or JCAPHO certification
- ASC experience
- Management experience
- Organized, well- spoken and able to multi-task
Competitive compensation package offered.
Store Team Member
Overall Job Summary This position is responsible for interacting with customers and team members, supporting selling initiatives and performing assigned tasks, while providing legendary customer service. Job Duties (Essential Functions) As a Team Member, it is essential that you be available, flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, as you must be able to fulfill all of the the following requirements:
Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends and overtime as dictated by business needs.
Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (GURA): * Greet the Customer
Uncover the Customers' needs
Ask for the Sale
Team Members are required to perform a combination of the following duties during 95 percent of their day. Although the mix may vary from one day to another, our business and staffing model makes it essential that every Team Member be able to perform all of the following duties accurately, efficiently and safely on a regular basis and without advance notice:
Operate cash register/computer following cash handling procedures as established by Tractor Supply Company
Recovery of merchandise
Participate in mandatory freight process
Complete Plan-o-gram procedures (merchandising, sets, and resets) * Assemble merchandise
Perform janitorial duties
Execute price changes/markdowns
Operate Forklift (unless under the age of 18) * Operate Cardboard Baler (unless under the age of 18) * Assist customers with loading purchases
Complete all documentation associated with any of the above job duties
Team Members also may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications Experience: No experience required. Retail experience and/or farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred. Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately. Professional Certifications: None. Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Basic computer skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict. Working Conditions
Working environment is favorable, generally working inside with moderate noise. Indoor floors and outdoor lots generally are hard surfaces (concrete, asphalt, etc.) Lighting and temperature are adequate. Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions.
Work shifts vary from one store to another, but generally are no less than 4 hours and may exceed 8 hours.
Promote a safe and productive work environment for Team Members and customers and adhere to Company safety training and guidelines. Physical and Mental Requirements (Essential Functions) The Team Member position is non-sedentary. It is essential that Team Members have the physical and mental stamina and ability to move throughout the store and outdoor areas quickly and safely; to operate all equipment related to their job duties efficiently, safely, properly and accurately; and to provide the highest level of customer service. Team members must have the physical and mental ability to perform all of the following tasks (with or without reasonable accommodation): * Ability to move and transfer merchandise, weighing up to 50 pounds, throughout the store.
Ability to push and pull merchandise up to 2,000 pounds with the assistance of proper material handling equipment (e.g. pallet jack) * Ability to occasionally lift or reach merchandise overhead.
Ability to frequently stand, kneel, twist, crouch, squat, bend, stoop, and climb ladders.
Ability to move throughout the store for an entire shift.
Ability to safely access all areas of the store including selling floor, side lot, stock area, and register area.
Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run a store (e.g. dolly, handtruck, forklift, baler, computer, cash register) (forklift and baler requirements do not apply if under the age of 18).
Ability to constantly operate store equipment such as computer, cash register, and other store equipment.
Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all documentation.
Ability to utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with team members and customers.
Ability to process information / merchandise through the point-of-sale system.
Ability to successfully complete training and certification to dispense propane, and to dispense propane (propane certification and dispensing requirement does not apply if under the age of 18).
Ability to successfully complete all required training. This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. A team member should perform all duties as assigned by his/ her supervisor. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Part Time - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Eagle Systems is a world class hot and cold foil printing machine manufacturer. We currently have an opening for a General Bookkeeper in our Finance and Operations department. This is a full time position with health benefits after 90 days.
Duties and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
General Ledger entries
General Office duties – filing etc.
Must have computer and accounting software experience. E2, a Manufacturing Software, is used and basic familiarity with this is a major plus.
Experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word a must.
NO JOB JUMPERS. We are a growing company and treat our employees like a family. The key to success here is you and your desire to learn and grow.
Drug Testing will be done randomly throughout employment
Valid drivers license is required.
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with: A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy Financial support during your early years to help you build your business Realize Your Potential Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience.
Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media.
Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives. We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products.
Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years. We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes.
Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues. We’re Looking for People with: An appetite for success and natural leadership ability.
Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company. Charisma and strong conversational skills.
Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business . We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us… For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect: Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities.
Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products. The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M.
Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s. Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Experienced Internet Automotive Sales Manager
Automotive Sales Recruiter-NationalPosition
• Automotive Internet Sales Experience is a Major Plus.
• The Ability to Build a Team of Professionals who Deal Directly with Auto Dealers Through the Internet To Obtain Low Fleet Prices.
• Excellent Computer Skills, Professional Demeanor, Exceptional Negotiation Skills and Excellent Phone Prowess.
• A Valid Driver's License, a Clean Background, and Good Credit History.
• Professional Demeanor, with Good Phone Skills
• We Are Looking For Money Motivated Professionals.
This is a great way to Increase Your Income while helping our clients secure automobiles. It requires very little start up time and you can begin Earning Immediately. Mature or Retired Candidates are encouraged to apply. It will allow you to have the freedom to enjoy you family and friends with no long hours.
Job Type: Part or Full Time with the opportunity to Advance into Management
For-Shore Weed Control is looking for spray technicians for all of our locations. Applicants should expect to work Monday-Friday approximately 7:00-3:00 with overtime available as necessary. This is a seasonal position that will begin in mid-February and continue through September.
--Have a clean driving record - Please submit DL # to be considered for the position.
--Be able to walk 5+ miles every day
--Have good customer service and communications skills
Experience and/or NJDEP Pesticide Applicator License a plus and will improve starting rate, but is not necessary.
Please fill out an application at www.for-shore.com/employment
• Become educated about residential Lennox products and services that C&C offers
• Engage every Costco member to drive new leads
• Fax time sheets and lead sheets to appropriate contact for each shift
• People person a must
• 1 year or more sales experience is a plus!
• Common sense with great people skills and excellent customer service
• Highly self-motivating
• Professional conduct and appearance
• Lead Generation Specialists are paid hourly plus commission. If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume on a PDF or Microsoft Word format and include your availability.
• Must be available to work in the following locations:
• Ocean Twp, Brick & Hazlet
We will train the right person for success. This is a great part-time job opportunity; growth within the company is possible for candidates with strong sales experience.
Starting at $12/hour
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!