Barnegat Job Description Sample
Traffic Control Technician / Flagger
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Controls movement of vehicular traffic through construction projects.
- Assess and develop traffic routing plans, and type and location of control points with supervisor / customer.
- Distributes traffic control signs and markers along site in designated pattern.
- Controls movement of traffic through site, using sign, hand, and flag signals.
- Warns construction workers when approaching vehicle fails to heed signals to prevent accident and injury to workers.
- Informs drivers of detour routes through construction sites.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers. Includes on-time arrival and well managed work zones.
- Drive Company trucks as needed.
- Daily job assignments may vary throughout the region.
- Keep equipment in trucks well organized and in working order.
- Other Duties not listed may apply.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent attendance required, dependable transportation, good work ethic
- Able to multitask and works well in a team environment, respects authority
- Must follow safety regulations and wear proper safety equipment (work boots, hard hat, and safety vest )
- Valid drivers License is required. Candidates must submit to a background, drug and driving checks.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Work is performed outdoors at construction sites dealing with inclement weather.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required.
- Proper lifting techniques required which may include lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Require standing for long periods of time.
- Maybe exposed to hazardous tools and equipment.
If interested please fill out an application at 5300 Asbury Road, Farmingdale, NJ 07727 on Tues 3pm-5pm or online at trafficplan.com.
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Account Manager/Outside Sales Representative
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Demond a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner Ocean New Jersey
Seeking a full time and part time Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner for Urgent Care practice in Ocean New Jersey
Flexible days and shifts are available
Must be able to treat all age patients
Must be able to Suture
Experience in Urgent care setting is preferred
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.
Lyft Driver Part Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
• Become educated about residential Lennox products and services that C&C offers
• Engage every Costco member to drive new leads
• Fax time sheets and lead sheets to appropriate contact for each shift
• People person a must
• 1 year or more sales experience is a plus!
• Common sense with great people skills and excellent customer service
• Highly self-motivating
• Professional conduct and appearance
• Lead Generation Specialists are paid hourly plus commission. If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume on a PDF or Microsoft Word format and include your availability.
• Must be available to work in the following locations:
• Ocean Twp, Brick & Hazlet
We will train the right person for success. This is a great part-time job opportunity; growth within the company is possible for candidates with strong sales experience.
Starting at $12/hour
Chha/Cna - Onora Healthcare
NOW HIRING Senior Living -- ONORA HEALTHCARE - Ocean Township, New Jersey Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and we will provide you with a nurturing caring environment in which to work. Onora is a small 25 resident family style community designed for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. We provide living space, meals, housekeeping services, recreational/social activities and personal support to our residents. The only thing more beautiful than the surroundings of our 4 acre campus at Onora are the people with which you will work.
COME FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, BECOME PART OF THE FAMILY. Our goal is to provide seniors with a way to lead happy, self-directed lives.
Weekends (Every other weekend) and Holidays required. These positions may work with Dementia residents.
Essential Duties and
- Provide direct resident care as needed (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Provide reminders for program activities and meals.
- Assist and/or participate with residents in program activities and outings.
- Provide weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Ability to work assigned schedules including weekends and holidays
- Must be a Leader
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to handle emergencies and follow proper protocol
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated to work and grow with a senior population.
Experience and Education:
- 2 - 3 years experience as a primary caregiver in Senior Living, Home Health or Skilled Nursing required.
- CNA or CHHA certificate required.
High School diploma or GED preferred.
We offer our employees:
Paid Time for Vacation, Holidays and Sick
A stable drug-free work environment.
An opportunity for advancement.
A great team to work with We are seeking LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. Sorry, no relocation available. COME BE PART OF AN INNOVATIVE WINNING TEAM!
Job Type: Full-time
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Truck Driver Recent Graduates! Cash In On Our Biggest Pay Increase Ever!
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you’ve made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you train. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. You have to pass the CDL-A written exam to get an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Matched 401(k) plan.
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
- The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
- Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Acura of Ocean has a position open for an Accelerated Service Adviser. If you are an organized aggressive professional, with a desire to excel, this may be the dealership for you. We are looking for someone who is used to a fast pace environment for our new quick service bays. This entry level position will include training and mentoring. No experience required.
Acura of Ocean will provide you a family friendly environment, that is customer focused and will allow you to grow to your full potential. Our company prides itself on our honesty and integrity, there’s no better automotive dealership to work for, and we’re looking for bright individuals to help our business grow. Acura of Ocean is looking for, ambitious, career minded individuals to help us grow. Acura of Ocean’s success is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team!
Front Desk Receptionist
We are seeking a Front Desk Receptionist to become a part of our team! You will accommodate patients, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Register all patients
- Confirm all patient appointments
- Respond to patient needs, requests, and complaints and report them to the physician
- Collect payment from departing patients
- Verify insurance eligibility and patient insurance benefits
- Communicate pertinent patient information to designated departments
- Greet all patients in a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner
- The patient is the NUMBER ONE priority!!
- Enter all data into the EMR and maintain charts in an orderly, accurate manner
- Accurately enter all patient information to ensure clean claim submission
- Create an efficient schedule for the surgeon to maximize office hours
- Prepare patient charts for their upcoming visit
- Scan all patient documents into the EMR
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Compensation is based upon candidate experience. Compensation is very competitive for the surrounding areas.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!