Barrel Dedenting Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Crate & Barrel Vendor Specialist
850 W. North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642
Exceptional Sales Associate, will drive sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional selling skills in all categories, utilize product knowledge. The specialist will be an “expert” of the merchandise and department. Create an enhanced shopping experience, deliver exceptional service, and always makes the customer the priority. Set the standard by acting as the expert in our Brand in assisting other co-workers. Advocates for the customer and communicates customer opportunities to the Merchandise Manager and Account Manager. Work towards attaining Le Creuset sales goals and planning event calendars. Dependable attendance and punctuality expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (90% of work)
- Manage the “Le Creuset Bistro” located in the Crate and Barrel at North and Clybourn location. Maximize sales and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Provide leadership and utilize superior selling skills to achieve Bistro specific sales goals.
- Use provided analytical and ordering tools to plan, forecast and actively manage inventory levels of “Bistro Specific” SKU’s, adhering to weeks of supply targets.
- Foster a collaborative and fun work environment focused on sales growth and an engaged customer experience.
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude, maintaining high individual standards.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Utilize customer feedback to communicate assortment opportunities.
- Ensure products and displays are clean, neat, stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Ensure signage and technology is current and operative to maximize sales and customer’s understanding of what is available.
Training & Demonstrations (5% of work):
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to Bistro and position.
- Coordinate in-store demonstrations within Bistro.
- Train Crate & Barrel staff on Product knowledge and selling techniques (on-going)
Communication and Sales Analysis with Le Creuset Management and Crate & Barrel (5% of work)
- Communicate with and Le Creuset and Crate & Barrel with sales data as needed.
- Weekly 1:1 call with Merchandise Manager and Crate & Barrel Management to discuss customer feedback, sales, and assortment opportunities/challenges. Advise on assortment additions/deletions.
- Follow up with Account Manager for support on driving sales, promotions, and share observations and sales trends.
- Minimum two years customer service, previous merchandising or retail experience; leadership experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, reading skills, language skills (English), must have organizational skills and present information to customers, peers, and all levels of management
- Basic Math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as a part of a team and must have time management skills, demonstrates a customer-first mentality, ability to convert a customer into a client.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of “Bistro only” SKUs and order weekly
- Recommend changes in floor plan and display placement to maximize sales opportunities.
Physical demands: this position involves constant moving and standing. Moving product to and from stock room. Involves lifting at least 50 lbs., heavier product with team assistance. May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders. May have to reach above eye level.
Work hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, that includes, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. Coverage needed up to 45 hours per week.
Environmental/Atmospheric Conditions: Hot/cold temperature changes, concrete floors, odors, dust, and mechanical/electrical/chemical hazards possible.
In accordance with applicable law, associates will be provided with reasonable accommodations as necessary and appropriate to perform the position’s requirements.
Respect for tradition and authenticity has been Le Creuset's guiding principal since 1925. What has remained constant over the years in a passion for superior artisan quality, exceptional design, trend-setting style, European craftsmanship and enduring value. Le Creuset currently operates more than 85 Retail Stores in North America and over 300 Stores worldwide. Our mission is to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Learn more about our company at Lecreuset.com.
Apple Barrel Restaurant Supervisor
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros!
We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for a motivated hard-working candidate to fill our open Restaurant Supervisor position. In this position, you will not only provide an inviting experience for our guests but play a key role in modeling a behavior that motivates and inspires each team member.
We offer a competitive compensation, including benefits, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Job Responsibilities As a Restaurant Supervisor, you must be willing to work right along with the team, helping to provide high quality food and service to our guests. You will be expected to follow our 5-step Guest Program in order to provide the best possible service to our customers. This will include using good manners, tact, and mature judgment at all times when serving our guests, as well as providing prompt and friendly service.
Your specific duties in this role will include: *Oversee daily operations as well as supervise and guide team members *Train team members and provide continuous support and coaching *Supports proper grooming and dress code for the department *Ensures that all food safety guidelines are in place and being followed *Ensures that all guests are dealt with in a professional manner, ensuring they receive the "WOW" factor *Working with the team in seating guests, taking orders/receiving payment, serving food, * Satisfying guest complaints quickly, politely, and quietly Weekends and nights are required
*Must be 18 years of age *Minimum 3 years supervisory experience *Previous restaurant or food handling experience is helpful *Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written *Leadership skills -- ability to build teamwork as well as be a team player *Excellent problem solving skills *Strong customer service *Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen Benefits Offered: *Health & Dental Insurance *Life Insurance *Accident Insurance *Vision Discount *Prescription Plan *401k *Paid Vacation *Paid Holidays *Education Assistance Program *Gym Membership Reimbursement *Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel *Store & Restaurant Discounts *Career Advancement -- We promote from within!
Associated topics: editor in chief, executive producer, fire captain, fire chief, fire marshal, gerente, lieutenant, manager in training, police commander, shift lead
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Machine OperatorNew Holland, PA Apply Save Type:Contract Category:Industrial & Manufacturing Compensation Range:17.66 - 18.16 Per Hour Job ID:120318 Date Posted:10/16/2017 System One is accepting applications for ongoing, temporary Machine Operators with our client in New Holland, PA. . Hourly pay: 3rd Shift: $18.16 an hour Hours: Monday
Thursday 3rd Shift: 8:00 pm
Set up and operate machinery to perform a variety of boring, turning, facing and similar machining operations on a normal range of castings, forgings and parts on various materials such as steel alloys, cast iron, brass and similar metals.-Perform all required duties to set-up and operate semi-automatic bar, turret lathe, and chucking lathes to perform a variety of turning, boring, facing, reaming, chamfering, grooving and similar operations.
Set-up and operate NC lathe to perform a normal range of turning, grooving, threading, facing, boring, reaming, drilling, burnishing, chamfering and multiple diameter operations.
Operate and Set -up NC machining center to perform a normal range of boring, chamfering, grooving, milling, facing, drilling and tapping, of multiple diameter operations on a variety of parts. Make dry-run of tapes on new parts-Sequence scheduling, operation and normal maintenance of heat treating, finishing and related equipment such as furnaces used to harden tool steel, all induction units, and vibratory or barrel finishing units, as well as other types of equipment.-Set-up and operate sprocket machining cell which combines a borematic, chucker lathe, numerical control lathe, punch press, automatic welding, broaching machine and hobbing machine to produce a variety of finished sprockets and weld assemblies from rough stock. Operate robot to load and unload sprockets to hobbing machine and numerical control lathe.
Set-up and operate a variety of semi-complex to complex machine tools such as a CNC lathe, semi-automatic chucker lathe, gear hobber, multi-spindle drill press, and other machines of similar or lesser complexity necessary to produce finished gears.
Tolerances close with a high demand for squareness, concentricity, parallelism and finish. Constant check of close tolerances required because of rapid tool wear - change dull or damaged tools. .
Work from blueprints, specifications and verbal instructions. Responsible for inspection of parts, SPC, TPM, teamwork, accuracy, inventory control duties as required, total quality, employee involvement, and cost reductions.
Perform other duties as required or directed.
-High School Diploma or GED Apply in person at System One, 245 Butler Avenue, Suite 202, Lancaster Mon-Fri 8am-11am or 1pm-4pm, or submit a resume to this posting. EOE, AA Apply Save
Press Brake Machine Operator C (2Nd/3Rd Shift)
Why Join Altec?
If youre considering a career with Altec, Inc., theres never been a better time to join us! Our Company was founded based upon values that place the customer first, and view people as our greatest strength.
Altec has continued to grow, utilizing the same basic values, and over the years, those values have helped us to earn the trust and confidence of our customers worldwide. We remain committed to total customer satisfaction in everything we do. Thats why today, Altec is an innovative, financially sound company that is setting the standard of excellence in design, manufacturing and service; and thats why you can rely on us to provide you with the stability of a well managed company.
Altec Inc., founded in 1929, is a privately held company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries.
At Altec, advanced technology efforts are aimed, without exception, at helping customers work Safer and Smarter. Altec invests more resources than any other manufacturer in the advancement of safety, reliability, uptime and low cost of ownership.
Our Values Sustain Our Vision:
Altec continues to pursue a singular vision: To be recognized by customers as the preferred supplier of products, services and solutions in all markets we serve. Our values sustain that vision, our goals build upon it and our associates help to achieve it. Altecs values are the cornerstone of our corporate culture and every Altec associate is considered an integral part of Team Altec.
Our Values (in alphabetical order): Customer First, Enjoyment of Work, Family, Financial Stability, Integrity, People Are Our Greatest Strength, Quality, Spiritual Development, Teamwork.
POSITION SUMMARY: Set up, operate, or tend machines to cut steel material.
Follow all safety regulations for the individual as well as other employees, including keeping the work area clean and in orderly condition as well as wearing all appropriate safety attire for the job that is being performed.
Measure completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications, calipers and square measuring tools.
Examine completed work pieces for defects such as chipped edges and marred surfaces, and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
Read work orders and production schedules to determine specifications, such as materials to be used, locations of cutting lines, and dimensions and tolerances.
With the aid of mechanical lifting devices, loads work pieces into machines.
Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
Test and adjust machine speeds and actions, according to product specifications, and using gauges and hand tools.
Clean out barrel when it is full of dust.
Ensure the correct tips/blades to cut the steel are positioned in the machine.
Download the specified job on the computer and print it out.
Inspect the chains that carry the steel sheets for defects.
Unload sheet steel from trucks outside.
Check the sheet steel before running through machine.
If a forklift operator license is obtained, drive the forklift to dump scrap steel in proper disposal bins.
Clean and lubricate machines.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
EXPERIENCE: Machine Operator experience preferred.
TOOLS: Hand tools, measuring tools.
EQUIPMENT/MACHINES: Computer, overhead crane, grinders. Including magnetized lifting devices used in conjunction with cranes, both bridge and jib.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Basic computer knowledge, machinery knowledge, ability to read and interpret blueprints, troubleshooting skills
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
Retirement 401(k) Program
Vacation and Holidays
Flexible Spending Accounts
Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Machine Operator / CNC Mill And Lathe Operator
1. CNC MILL AND LATHE OPERATOR
Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.Primary responsibilities
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Calculate where to cut or bore.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials.
- Determine how fast or slow workpiece is fed into machine.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select tools and materials for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the workpiece to show where cuts should be made.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Regulate temperature of workpiece.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Adjust cutting speed to compensate for harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Produce large quantities of parts.
- Determine how automated equipment will cut a part.
- Determine cutting path.
- Concert path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tool.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
Positions available to start immediately.
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
2. MACHINE OPERATOR
On Site Personnel, LLC is seeking for experienced CNC machine operator to work with our gear manufacturing client located near Ivyland, PA
Pay: $12/hr. Hours Mon- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Overtime is available
Responsible for operating CNC machine
Deburring parts with grinding wheel
Light assembly and packaging.
2 years of experience working in warehouse environment and operate machine.
Operating CNC experience is a plus
Mechanically inclined and good problem solving ability.
Good Math skills.
Attention to detail and fast learner
High school diploma
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
At Onsite Personnel, we consistently deliver quality, cost-effective staffing services with a comprehensive screening and training system to provide highly qualified workers for your business. Onsite Personnel takes pride in going the extra step to assure satisfaction of our customers. Our ever-growing client base is a testament to our dedication and hard work.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Machine Operator - Lectra Cutting Machine Operator
Looking for an individual who is highly motivated to work in a successful fast-moving environment. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a production setting as a CNC machine operator. Must posses good trouble shooting skills and be capable of training others to maintain a high standard of quality. Must be flexible to cross training in other area's. Basic Skills required are: typing, reading, math, and computer skills. Must be able to read a ruler. Must have a strong attention to detail skills. Must be safety-conscious and capable of multi-tasking.
Great Family Company to work for
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!